Tranny Vania 6-5000! Ch. 01

Story Info
TS Vampire reigns havoc over city.
2.8k words
4.51
10.1k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,553 Followers

"I've never seen anything like this before." Officer Brown said bewildered.

Brown answered an emergency call to an apartment building in central York area. After he gained access to the luxury apartment in question, Brown was stunned by his discovery. Nothing in the apartment seemed disturbed or out of place other than the partially naked, seemingly dead male body that laid prone on the floor.

Brown secured the apartment and called in the medical. The initial report resulted in a Police Detective being assigned. Dr. Eleanor Von Dyke and Lieutenant Detective Rod Bonner were soon both on the scene. As soon as they arrived, both recognized the M.O.

"Seems like another one, eh Doc?" Bonner commented while taking his notebook out from his jacket.

"Yeah, seems like." Dr. Von Dyke answered back. "What's the victim's name?"

"Reginald Alfred Maxwell. Age 40. Currently single." A still in shock Officer Brown asked. "What? This has happened before?"

"Yeah a couple of time now." Confirmed Von Dyke. "Male. Fairly good looking. Fairly well off. Pants pulled down to his knees and fairly well endowed."

"What's odd about that?" Asked Brown. "Other than he probably got a hummer before he died."

"He's not really dead; he's in a paralyzed catatonic state. His breathe and heart rate are almost non-existent. See? Two puncture marks on his penis which is still erect and the smile on his face." Pointed out the doctor. "If you look at his testicles, they are shriveled to almost nothing."

"At least he enjoyed his last moments as a man." Joked Bonner. "What is this now? Number three? The smile; the pricked prick and angel lust all the same. This guy seems a little smaller though. What do you think Doc?"

Von Dyke grabbed and stroked the hard erect member with a fist. "Hmmm. You may be right. Only about seven long maybe a little less and not as thick around as some of the others."

"Vic one was 9-inches and Vic two was more than ten." Bonner verified from his notes.

"I'll have more after my final exam." Von Dyke told him as she continued her preliminary exam.

+++

Shegora waited anxiously for the return of her Mistress Vania. She didn't have to wait too long. In a puff, her Mistress Vania appeared.

"Mistress Vania! Welcome home. I trust all went well?" Shegora asked.

"Yes, my Shegora. I am sorry you could not attend me tonight. But all went well." Vania apprised. "Unfortunately he was smaller than the others and the amount of cum he produced was more of an appetizer than a meal."

Shegora chuckled at the account of her Mistress. "Well hopefully it will suffice for now, Mistress Vania."

"Come, Shegora. It will soon be dawn." Vania floated towards her coffin. "Time for rest. Help me with my things."

Shegora scurried to Mistress' feet. She carefully removed one stiletto and then the other as Vania stripped off the rest of her clothes dropping them on the floor for Shegora to pick up later. Shegora remained on her knees in front of Vania. She lustfully eyed her Mistress' nine-inch flaccid cock which did not go unnoticed by Vania. Vania simply looked down as her servant and simply blinked her eyes.

Even soft, Vania's uncut cock was thick around. Shegora opened her mouth as wide as she could. Even after all these years, Shegora could barely mouth her Mistress' girth. Vania started to pump her growing erection into Shegora's throat.

+++

"Come on, Bonner! Give us some details!" A reporter from the Sun called out. "Our readers deserve to know."

"That's all I can give you now since this is an ongoing investigation and I am still waiting for the medical report." Bonner explained.

The various reporters disbanded and departed except for one; Jacqulyn Harris the unrelenting, hard pursuing, crime journalist for the Daily. Somehow she snuck by everyone and followed Bonner back into his office. Bonner had barely sat down.

"Hey Rod!" The tall crime writer said as she invaded his cubical. Harris flipped back her long blond hair and batted her long lashes as her blue diamond eyes pierced into Bonner's. "Tell me. This one is like the others, right?"

"Jacs, how did you get in again?" Bonner jumped. "Jeez, we need to improve our security here."

Jacqulyn leaned forwards closer to Bonner. The top buttons of her blouse were undone giving Bonner a perfect view of her deep cleavage between her D sized breasts. Bonner felt an embarrassing stir in his pants which the observant reporter noted. Keeping one foot on the floor, she sat on the edge of his desk. She placed her other high heeled foot firmly against his hardened member. With her legs slightly parted, Bonner could clearly see the red lace panties she wore under her short skirt.

"Come on, Rod." Jacqulyn moved her foot back and forth against his crotch. In a mock begging voice asked. "Lieutenant Detective, please?"

Bonner felt her push her long spike heel under his balls and press against his crack. "You know I can't tell you that this latest one is similar to the other two." But his nodding head confirmed that it was true.

Jacqulyn release him from his constriction. She leaned into him and kissed him on the cheek. "Come by later and I'll thank you properly." And she left.

"I see that reporter Harris was here again."

"Oh hi, boss. Uh, yeah." Bonner admitted still slightly flustered by the exit of the luscious blond. "Honestly, Bob. I told her nothing."

"Yeah, sure!" Chuckled Bob as he pointed to the red lipstick mark on his cheek.

+++

"Gillian. We've got another one." Jacqulyn told her mousy research assistant as she threw her stuff onto her desk. "Have you found anything about the others yet?"

Gillian Turnus has been working with her senior partner going on four years. She seemed to be the exact opposite of Jacqulyn. The much shorter, drab, limp, thin brown haired, brown eyed, owl-glasses wearing, thin lipped, unshapely, skinny nerd female was excellent in finding out almost anything Jacqulyn asked for and for whom she admired. "Yeah, Jacs. Seems we might have a vampire on the loose."

"Yow! Give me the details." Jacs asked.

"My research has found a person by the name of Vania. She originated from one of the eastern bloc countries but I can find out which one. She had been gone for maybe the last hundred or so years but has recently reappeared, revived by her servant Shegora."

"Shegora, eh?" Jacs echoed.

"Yeah. My research indicates Vania was killed by a silver dildo which Shegora was able to remove and brought her back to life. Well sort of life."

"A dildo? How do you stab someone with a dildo?" Jacqulyn asked. "Okay, so what about these paralyzed guys with boners?"

"Well, legends say Vania survives by eating male cum. She seduces them somehow and bites the victim's cock. The venom paralyzes them but gives them an erection. She sucks them until they give her what she needs. She literally sucks them dry. She sucks them so much that their balls actually shrink to raisins. Then they're remain in that zombie state. Kind of a Black Widow Vampiress I guess. That's all I've got now."

+++

Daily Headline:

Vampiress Strikes Again!

Literally sucked the life out of her third victim.

+++

That evening, Shegora silently neared Mistress Vania's resting bed. Vania was dress in a black, diaphanous long gown; inside her panties her large cock pulsed as she slept. Shegora felt her own cock stiffen as she looked over her Mistress' body. She carefully exposed Mistress Vania's and sucked her awake.

"Mmm... Shegora! Good evening. You get better and better at that each day." Vania acknowledged her servant's efforts. "Please prepare for my evening. I'm ravenous after yesterday meager meal."

+++

"Got anything more for me, Doc?" Bonner asked.

"And hello to you too, Lieutenant Detective." Responded Eleanor Von Dyke. "I verified this latest one, is the same as the others. There are traces of some unknown agent inside the punctures on their penis that makes them stiff. I haven't been able to figure it out yet, but it works better than Viagra. And this one was also anally penetrated and I was able to collect a sufficient sample. There is no DNA match on any database we have. And I'm not 100% sure, but I think the sperm that was deposited has some sort of chemical in it that seems to permanently zombie-ed our Mr. Maxwell. I'm still analyzing it."

"We... I mean, you couldn't verify this with the other two?" Bonner asked.

"No. Now I kind of know what I am looking for, I'll re-examine them and see if there is a match of some kind." Dr. Eleanor Von Dyke told him pointing to the other paralyzed men in the room. She pulled up her skirt and pulled aside her panties freeing her 8-inch hard dick. "Now that you are here, let me demonstrate on you how I think Mr. Maxwell was penetrated."

Bonner smiled. "My god! You're always hard; just like them."

The victim's permanent boners produced a tent under the sheet that covered them.

+++

Shegora assisted Vania with getting ready for the evening. Vania had already donned some black stockings and attached them to the straps dangling from her bustier. The cups of the bustier barely covered the nipples of her D sized breasts but her dark red aureole peeked over the top. Sheroga held some panties for her Mistress to step into. They were tight fitting, high hipped, black thongs which contained and controlled Vania's massive dick. Vania selected a long, black evening dress with a deep plunging neck line and a high slit running up her right thigh. With her five inch steel spike stilettos, Vania easily stood about six and a half feet.

Finally, Shegora attached a string of black pearls around her Mistress' neck.

"Where is Mistress Vania planning to go to tonight?" Shegora inquired.

"There is a new place over on Front. Is the car ready? Are you prepared to drive me there?" Vania responded.

"Yes, Mistress Vania. Yes to both questions." Shegora smiled. "As you requested."

The drive to Lush Lounge wasn't as long as expected since traffic was excellent. A man dressed in red opened the car door. He could not help but stare at the long legs that proceeded the incredible body of the woman that stepped out. Vania towered over the 5' 8" man. She smiled warmly at him and touched his arm. The man froze on the spot; his mouth gaped open and his eye did not blink as Vania entered the lounge. It took a couple of seconds after that as well as Shegora asking him to shut the car door.

The man shook his head. He closed the door. There was a wet sensation below. Embarrassed, he had ejaculated inside his pants.

Vania strolled into the dimly light, piano bar. She looked around and smiled at the prospective meals. Vania let release a mist of pheromones she knew would attract men like flies to honey. Soft jazz standards played in the background as she took a seat at the bar. Before she could even order a drink, a man approached her.

"Hi there. I'm Dan." The 5' 10" male said extending his hand. Kind of a sleazy salesman looking guy. "Can I purchase you a beverage?"

Vania took Dan's offered hand. Dan's body shuddered slightly as he like the door man experienced an orgasmic discharge. "Er.. uh... never mind. Excuse me." Dan mumbled as he quickly retreated.

"I'll have a vodka martini please." She requested from the bartender as she smiled at Dan's predicament. "And make it dirty!"

A few other males also approached Vania with the same result as Dan. Finally, a potential moved from across the room towards her. She could tell he was different. Much more confident. Taller at 6'2". The well-dressed, dark haired gentleman sat in the bar stool next to Vania. He like the others extended a hand. "Hello."

Vania took hold of his hand. There was no reaction like the other. She knew he would be the one. "Hello. My name is Vania."

"Lance. Lance Boyle" The man replied. "Yeah, my parents thought it would be funny. May I refresh your drink?"

Lance signalled the bar keep without waiting for Vania to respond.

"Vania. Beautiful name. Just Vania?" Lance inquired. "And I can't place your accent."

"Yes, just Vania. From eastern Europe." Vania looked deeply into his eyes.

Lance realized she wasn't going to reveal more than that. "Actually I am here with my wife, Anita. She's from Slovania. Would you care to join us at our table?"

They moved back across the room.

Vania smiled as she spotted Anita. She was about 5' 10" tall with a beautifully shaped body and long blond hair. Her hot red, clingy dress stopped about mid-thigh and was backless. Vania sat on the settee beside her making Lance sit in the opposite facing wing chair. It was Lance's plan anyway.

After more than a few drinks, both Lance and Anita were feeling extremely tipsy. Vania took a firm hold of Anita's jaw and held it towards her. Lance watched excitedly at the two, hoping what will happen will happen. Vania stared into Anita's eyes and pressed her red painted lips hard against Anita's. Anita could offer no resistance as Vania pierced her tongue into her mouth. They exchanged saliva as Vania took hold of Anita's breasts and pinched her nipples. Anita duplicated Vania's actions.

"Your breasts are so wonderful." Anita managed to gasp. Her head was swimming in conflicting confusion and covetousness.

Lance was entranced and eagerly watched the two as he played with his erection through his trousers. Even though they were mostly hidden at the back of the lounge, he had to limit his activities. He really wanted to take it out and masturbate to the show the two females were putting on.

Vania forced a hand under Anita's dress and between her legs. Anita wore no panties. Vania ran her lengthy fingernail along Anita's slit. Her cunt was already free flowing with her juices and made it easy when Vania inserted her finger inside. Anita shuddered.

Anita moved her hand under Vania's dress. Vania parted her legs enough to let her hand snake upwards towards her crotch. Anita's fingers brushed against Vania's panties. She pressed a little harder expecting to rub against a slit but found a large package similar to her husband's; probably larger. She was about to say something but the control Vania had over her made it impossible.

"We live at the condo not too far away." Lance finally spoke out. "Would you..."

He didn't get a chance to finish his sentence before they were out the door and into Vania's car. Shegora drove them to the Boyle's place as Vania and Anita continued to make out in the back with Lance observing.

Barely through the door and Lance had freed his cock and balls from his pants. He was almost ten thick inches with a set of big balls. Vania smiled at his length and girth. In an instant, Anita was on her knees sucking on Lance's spear. Vania knelt behind Anita and stripped off the blonde's clothes. Neither Lance nor Anita noticed the sudden appearance of fangs in Vania's mouth. Vania bit her neck. Anita's dripping cunt came instantly but her lust did not subside. Her horniness quadrupled.

Satisfied that the female Boyle was inoculated, she moved to share the male's sex organ. Lance was in heaven. He swapped his dick back and forth between the two mouths. After years of practice, Anita was able to take more than half of Lance's length, but Vania had no problems taking him all.

"Yow!" Yelped Lance at the sudden piercing sensation he felt on his dick. His head felt woozy and euphoric; much more than any drunken high he had ever experienced. Still very aware of what was going on, he slowly collapsed onto the carpeted floor. Unable to move, Vania continued to suck on Lance's bone. A mindless Anita straddled his face and thrusted her pussy against it not realizing her husband's paralytic state.

Vania increased her effort. Lance's body started to shake as his white ejaculate jettisoned from his one-eyed snake. Vania sucked and sucked; harder and harder extracting every bit of nourishment from Lance's shrinking balls.

Satisfied that he was emptied, Vania pulled the slit of her dress to one side and pulled out her engorged she cock. She lifted Lance's legs over her shoulders and thrusted her erection into his asshole. Her assault continued until her ultimate blow and exploded her venom into his bowels. He would remain like the others.

Vania rose to her feet and left. Anita continued her grinding against her mate.

grgy56
grgy56
1,553 Followers