Tranny Vania 6-5000! Ch. 02

Story Info
TS Vania turns a potential enemy.
2k words
4.61
6.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,553 Followers

"Number 4!" Dr. Eleanor Von Dyke confirmed with Lieutenant Detective Rod Bonner. "Mostly the same as the others."

Bonner looked up from his notepad. "Mostly?"

"Yeah. Mostly. Big erect penis with shrivelled testicles; big smile on his face; anally penetrated." Von Dyke related back to him. "But the Vic, a Mr. Lance Boyle is... was married. The others were singled or at least not married. His wife, Mrs. Anita Boyle was found naked still face-fucking her husband. The guys had to pry her off screaming before they took her to emergency."

"I'll check in with her later, I guess. Anything else?" Bonner asked.

"Looks like there is enough deposit in his rectum to try and test out." The Doctor added. "From the other guy, Vic number 3, the deposit appears to be semen that causes the catatonic state in them."

"'K. See you later." Bonner smiled.

"Yep!" Von Dyke smiled back grabbing a growing erection between her legs.

+++

"Bonner!" The detective's boss yelled out. "You got to take better care of your pets."

"Huh?" Bonner looked up to see that once again that pesky Daily reported had infiltrated the sanctity of his precinct. "Jesus Jac. How did you get inside again?"

"A girl has her ways." Jacqulyn Harris smiled and then jerked her fist back and forth into her open, ruby painted lips.

"Hey, that's right. You still owe me from last time." Bonner nodded.

"So I hear there's a number 4." The big breasted blond whispered into the cop's ear. She dropped her long fingered hand into his lap and masturbated him through his pants. "I'm sure this Vic's wasn't as nice as yours is!"

"Let's go to the conference room!" Bonner recommended.

+++

After her personal "update" from Lt-Det. Bonner, Jacqulyn made her way to see Dr. Von Dyke who was a close personal friend of hers and where the exchange of information and bodily fluids happened frequently.

"Yeah, like my report to Bonner said, mostly same as the other with the only difference this time was the Vic was married." The Doctor panted. She laid on her back with knees pushed towards her exposed breasts; Jacqulyn lapped her asshole. Then with a pointed wet tongue, she pushed it into the Doc's puckered hole. "Oh god, Jacs! I love it when you fuck me in the ass with that tongue of yours."

"Tell me about the wife." Jacqulyn stopped her tongue fucking. "Where is she?"

"No! Please don't stop!" Von Dyke begged. "You know that's confidential information I can't tell you."

Jacqulyn started to suck on Eleanor's long, hard boner. "Tell me or I'll make you cum and you won't get to fuck my pussy!"

Eleanor knew Jacs had her exactly where she wanted her... Begging! "Okay! The released her from emergency. I think she's with her sister across town."

Jacqulyn smiled. She crawled on top of the Doctor. Without using her hands, she aimed her hot, wet, tight pussy at Eleanor's ridge cock and sat down on top of it.

+++

Daily headline:

Victim No. 4 - Stiff as a board.

+++

Gillian Turnus delved deeper into her research on the Vampire Vania and her servant Shegora. The 5'2" assistant of Jacqulyn had found additional info. Research revealed a silver dildo needed to kill Vania had to be inserted into the Vampire's asshole for it to work. It really didn't kill her but put her in to undead, suspended animation. She also uncovered the Shegora was a She-male who had faithfully served Vania for hundreds of years.

Gillian needed to go to the library and see if she could dig up more details about the duo.

+++

"Mistress Vania." Shegora stood beside her. "There seems to be someone investigating our history."

"Oh?" Vania questioned. "Do you know who it is?"

"Yes, some person called Gillian Turnus. She works for the Daily newspaper as a researcher for a reported... Jacqulyn Harris."

"Jacqulyn Harris! I know that name. She is a very good report. Also very attractive." Vania recalled. "We need to find out more. Can you find this Gillian Turnus?"

"Yes, Mistress Vania."

+++

Gillian had gathered a number of books and carefully put them on the big, oaken library table. She had just sat down went she noted a person approach her. She was about the same size but had bigger breasts and dark flowing hair. Her eyes seemed to be deep pools of dark that Gillian stared into but could see nothing.

"Hello." The girl said to her. "Are you Gillian Turnus of the Daily?"

"Uh.. yes." Gillian answered back warily.

"The research assistant of Jacqulyn Harris?"

"Uh.. yes." Gillian answered with the same trepidation.

"It is nice to meet you. I believe we have similar interests." The girl extended a hand for her to shake. Automatically, Gillian took hold of the offer. "My name is Shegora."

"Shego..." Was all Gillian managed to get out. She failed to notice the ring that Shegora was wearing or the fact there was a tiny needle that pierced her hand. Instantly, Gillian was in a hypnotized like state.

"Come. Follow me." Shegora instructed.

+++

"Yes?" The woman at the door asked.

"Is Mrs. Anita Boyle here?" Asked Jacqulyn. "Are you her sister? I would like to speak with her please."

"Yes, I am her sister." Confirmed the voice. "But she's in no shape to talk."

"Please, I'm a reporter investigating her husband's conidtion." Jacs told her.

The women behind the door looked at the tall blond with a skeptical eye. "The cops won't say anything. Tell me some details."

Jacqulyn entered the house. She could hear loud moaning and shouting emanating from a back room. Taking a seat on the sofa, she retailed all the information about the different victims that she had.

"... When they found your sister, she was humping her husband's face. They removed her screaming." Jacqulyn finished.

"Well now that make sense. When we brought Anita home and after the sedation wore off, she has this continual need to try and orgasm but can't. We had to restrain her. That's what all the screaming and moaning is about. She needs to cum but doesn't know how."

+++

Daily Headline:

Wife of Vic 4 in agitated state!

+++

"Mistress Vania. This is Gillian Turnus. The researcher person we discussed earlier." Introduced Shegora.

The effects of the injected drug had mostly worn off. Gillian experienced a slight disorientation but was aware of her surroundings.

"Thank you, Shegora." Vania smiled. "Perhaps our guest would like something to drink or eat?"

Worried about being drugged again, Gillian rejected the offer.

"Don't worry. You're safe. Nothing will happen to you." Vania tried to ease her guest's apprehension. "Well for now anyways."

"Please sit. Tell me what you have learned about Shegora and me." Vania directed Gillian to a large leather chair.

Gillian eyes were mesmerized by Vania. She knew exactly what was going on around her but felt compelled to tell her host everything she uncovered. When she was finished, Vania stood up and smiled.

"Well thank you for your information." Vania took Gillian by the hand. "Let me show you around our little abode."

The "little abode" had to be a mansion, a huge mansion. It was cold and dimly light, but yet Gillian was hot and had no problems seeing. Vania led her into a big room that Gillian couldn't figure out. It was no darker than the rest of the house but she couldn't make out any details of the décor.

Suddenly, Gillian found herself standing face to face (as much as a 6'1" vampire and a 5'2" researcher could be face to face); body to body with Vania. Vania wrapped a firm hand around Gillian's throat and lifted. Surprisingly at feeling no pain or choking sensation, Gillian seemed to float upwards until their faces actually met. Vania pressed her plump lips hard against Gillian's thinner ones. A tongue invaded Gillian's mouth and deep down her throat. Gillian gagged for breath.

In a semi-unconscious state, Gillian found herself back on the soft carpetand being stripped of all her clothing by Shegora. Naked, she was guided to a large padded leather table. Vania was now also naked and approached Gillian. Her eyes glued to Vania's large, engorged cock extending from between her legs.

Vania gave Gillian another deep kiss and move between her thighs. Vania used her tongue to lap Gillian's cunt knowing she'd find it already soaking wet. Vania slowly and easily inserted her massive member into Gillian. Suddenly Vania met with some resistance. He eyes popped open in surprise.

"You are a virgin!" Vania smiled. The girl nodded affirmatively. She pushed forward and popped Gillian's hymen.

Gillian felt no pain only pleasure as she accepted Vania's entire length. With each stroke, Gillian felt an increase in sexual euphoria. Each stroke was harder and stronger. Gillian's head thrashed left and right when suddenly she felt Vania explode inside of her. She had masturbated to orgasm many times but none felt like this; it was a thousand times more powerful than any orgasm she had before.

"Shegora. She is ours now and will become our new receptacle." Vania announced. Her erection had subsided slightly but was still large. "Feed her."

With amazing strength, Shegora lifted a limped body Gillian up into her arms and carried her away. In her room, Shegora laid Gillian on the floor and then propped her up onto her knees. She exposed herself; an uncut erection not as large as her Mistress' and place it against Gillian's lips. Gillian opened her mouth and accepted the gift. Shegora's hips rocked back and forth until she spewed.

Still naked, Vania entered the room and observed. When Vania was satisfied that Gillian was ready, she told Sheroga. The servant repositioned Gillian face down on the soft carpeted floor and knelt between her spread legs. Vania watched as Shegora's cock disappeared into Gillian's rear hole. "Her ass is not virgin, Mistress Vania."

Shegora slowly extracted herself from Gillian and left her gapping. She looked at her Mistress who nodded affirmatively. Shegora laid on her back and brought her knees up. She reached between her legs and over her now limp dick. Her asshole seemed to unpucker as she used her fingers to extract a long, shiny silver, cylindrical item. It was the deadly dildo. Shegora brought Gillian up onto her elbows and knees. She spread her cheeks then inserted the silver dildo into Gillian's freshly prepared asshole. Vania then moved in behind and used her hard cock to push it deep inside.

+++

Later Gillian awoke. She was in bed but did not recognize any of her surroundings. She certainly was not in her own bedroom in her own tiny apartment. She felt totally different as she slipped from under the bed covers; she was still naked. At that moment, Shegora opened the door for Vania to enter.

"Hello Gillian. How are you feeling?" Vania asked.

"Mistress Vania." Gillian couldn't believe what just came out of her mouth. "I am fine although I feel strange as well."

Shegora lead Gillian to in front of a mirror. Gillian's mouth dropped as she barely recognized herself. Somehow her body transformed itself. She was no longer some non-descript, unnoticeable, nerdy looking girl. In the mirror, she saw this beautiful, shapely person.

She touched her hair. It was full, soft and shiny; not the drab limp hair she used to have. Her lips appeared full. "Breasts! I have breasts." She cupped them. They had to be a size C rather than the A's she had previously. "And hips! I have hips!"

Then Gillian's mouth dropped open. She stared at herself in the mirror. She no longer had a vagina; in its place was a cock! An erect cock about six inches in length excited due to the reflection in the mirror.

Shegora looked pleased and turned to Mistress Vania.

"It is a side effect to becoming one of ours." Vania explained. "You will return to work and proceed as normal. We will communicate with you later."

Gillian stared unbelievingly at her reflection. "Yes, Mistress Vania. I understand."

grgy56
grgy56
1,553 Followers