Tranquil Vanilla-Ish Escape

Story Info
An evening escape of relaxing cuddles and dominated sex.
1.2k words
4.47
3.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because sometimes letting her walls down and physical closeness is all she needs.

After a busy day full of adult responsibilities, they meet and crash on his couch, relaxed, tired from the day, content to just spend some time together and finally sit down, talking a bit, sharing a warm drink. A relaxed escape they sometimes share, unknown to the rest of the world.

They are sitting close, his arm around her, her head resting on his shoulder, both with legs stretched, barefooted. He is fully dressed; she is topless, a blanket covering her lower body. His hand occasionally caresses her breasts, teases her nipples, how and when he desires... it's not a sexual advance, it's their way when occasionally together, it meets their mutual needs.

They enjoy the closeness, feeling no pressure or expectations, both just being... there, safe, in the moment, nothing of the outside world or daily life interrupting.

They watch a show, talk about everything and nothing, their hands caressing each other unhurriedly, just for the pleasure of touching and being touched. Enjoying each other's presence.

He gets up to refill his drink and to warm up her now cold tea, half an erection in his pants. She is slightly aroused too, nipples hard. He could have asked her to go, but this is his place, and he likes caring for her, as she does for him. It's in their nature, who they are. They've agreed to be their honest self with each other, in person or remotely. No walls, no games, no BS.

He comes back to the couch, places the refreshed drinks nearby and, thinking she is too dressed for comfort, removes her skirt (Mmmm no panties... his preference). She smiles.

Moving her so she is laying down, he replaces the blanket on her, lifts her bare shoulders, and sits with her head on his laps. They watch the end of the show, his hand exploring her body a little more, her teasingly caressing him. The show ends and he raises her up beside him for a kiss, gentle at first then becoming an explorative question. He is unsure what he wants.

Stay here and play or go to bed? Main room can be exciting... but not tonight, neither of them is feeling playful. Bedroom is calmer, could even just lie there comfortably, hugging together on the bed... for a little while... before she goes home.

Looking into each other's eyes, they know neither of them is ready to go their separate ways yet. He stands and helps her up, the blanket falling at her feet. He really enjoys having her naked around, and she does too. He takes a slow kiss, her response immediate and calm.

Without taking his hands off her, he guides her to his bed, pulls the sheets open and lays her down, joining beside her, half on top. Holding her head with both hands, they kiss, her hands in his hair, on his back, gentle. The kiss lingers, when he pulls up, their eyes lock, no words exchanged, just a sustained look into each other's. Understanding, trust and friendship passing between them.

Wanting to feel his skin on hers, she reaches the bottom of his tee and pulls it over his head, admiring his strong body. He does not let her do that often, she appreciates it this time. Lightly rolling on her side she snuggles her softness into him, kissing once more, teasing, basting in the feeling of these few shared moments. Sometimes they play hard, sometimes not. Tonight like this, it fits her mood, and his apparently.

He reaches down and removes his pants and boxers. Rolling her on her back, he climbs on top, erection pressing hard on her. She brings him down closer, reaching for his head, his lips, suddenly wanting all of him in a purely sexual way.

There is no need for negotiations; this is not playtime, just a shared tranquil moment. He smiles, knows it. The moment she walked through the door earlier, she left her barriers out and just slid into place, true to herself. A gift to both of them for a few hours.

He gently pins both her wrists above her head with one hand, knowing the satisfying effect it has on her, and continues exploring her with his other hand. Their mouths are now at each other's more seriously, deeper, an intense and silent preamble.

He let's go of her wrists to shield himself. She smiles, appreciating his respect. She was about to talk and shield him, she's happy he did it first.

The lost of weight and restraints on her has made her involuntary sigh. He laughs, his eyes smiling knowingly at hers, he is starting to understand more deeply who she is sexually and, still, he's a little bit in awe at her and at what they share. This liberty they have is something he his beginning to truly value.

Protected, he kisses her and retakes her wrists in his hand, one by one, making her glow... He likes her hands on him, so does she, but not yet... he knows her needs... and it satisfies him too...

One of his hand pins her arms above her head, supporting some of his weight, the other reaches down between her legs, spreading her, teasing her... and slowly he slides into her.

This is slow sensual sex tonight, he takes at his own rhythm, she responds instinctively, following him, allowing her body and mind to be free, their pleasure mutual.

Intensity increases, moving and breathing faster, climbing together, he can feel her fighting against his hand. He lets go and joy flows from her as she puts her hands on him, savouring every inch of his body she touches.

Kissing, he rolls and flips her on top of him, keeping himself buried inside her. His hands are on her round hips, her breasts, he is enjoying and guiding her pace, not ready for it to stop yet. She maintains his rhythm, sliding on his cock, taking him all in. Her hands on his chest, she is close, he can feel her contracting around his cock as she takes him in. Her thighs are pressing against his hips, her breath catches, her back arches, and as she slides down on him, he slides a finger on her clit and rubs, hard.

Her entire body freezes in place for an instant and then waves of pleasure rip through her, making her moan and clench around him. He trusts up in her, extending her orgasm, making her tighter around his cock. He lets go and joins her, cumming in her, making their orgasmic ride last. She says she orgasms very rarely in the vanilla world, with him it's not an issue apparently... vanilla or not.

She is still on him, head bent, tranquilly coming down with him. As he softens, she opens her eyes and pulls up, feeling the lost, and she lies beside him, head on his shoulders. They are close, naked, relaxed and satisfied, for tonight. It's still reasonably early, a weeknight, she will be going home soon, after a goodnight kiss. But for now he just holds her, both happy in a grateful hug.

The End