Tranquilty

Story Info
Centered around a Bed and Breakfast Inn and Family.
8.2k words
3.93
7.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kirk Auger enjoyed living in the state if Georgia for each all of his forty-four years. He owned and operated a successful Log Cabin style Bed and Breakfast assisted by his forty-two year old wife Tanya, to whom he had been married to for twenty-three years. They had two daughters, Tiffany and Autumn, who were somehow born on same date, three years apart.

The Tranquility Inn sat on twenty acres, with an asphalt driveway. It had twenty guest rooms, half of them with a Jacuzzi. The upper level rooms had balconies which provided spectacular views of the nearby mountains, and a gentle stream that could be seen from the south side. Professionally landscaped grounds offered a variety of wildflowers and trees. The Inn also had pine wood floors throughout. The kitchen was equipped with modern appliances and granite counter tops. The reception area had a stone fireplace and several soft chairs.

The owner's quarters consisted of two bedrooms, a large bathroom and living area, and it's own private entrance. Kirk and Tanya had recently spent money on adding a recreation room which held an indoor pool, tanning area, a hot tub and sauna, and a small exercise area. They did anything possible to make their place an ultimate getaway or romantic escape.

The Sunday evening of their shared birthday, eighteen year old Autumn sat with her sister who was older by three years. Autumn had finished moving her belongings into her sister's two bedroom apartment that morning, and was preparing to spend her first night there. Back at the Inn, they had shared a room until Tiffany moved out following her graduation from High School. Even though could have stayed with her parents in her own room, Autumn enjoyed time with her sister, and wanted to move in with her.

Tiffany's brown hair was shoulder length, compared to Autumn's, whose longer hair hung to middle of her back. Both girls were about the same height, with a slightly different build. Like their Mother, Tiffany's breasts were scarcely more than a handful. But Autumn had developed fuller bosoms, and she often wondered what a man would think of them. But she was still a virgin, and had not lot any males see her tits or genital area uncovered. Tiffany usually chose to dress racier whereas her sister preferred to be casual with her attire, with her favorite color being Purple.

"Can I model something one of my lover's gave me yesterday?" Tiffany asked.

"I won't mind," Autumn responded.

Tiffany went into her room, and soon returned wearing a red negligee that hugged every curve of her body perfectly, and barely covered the matching G-String panties. Autumn had never worn anything very revealing, except for a string bikini.

"That sure is a sexy outfit Tiffany."

"I think so. I made sure to thank him proper for it."

"What do you mean?"

"I fucked him," Tiffany admitted.

"Oh I see," Autumn responded, sounding a little shy.

"Sorry Autumn, I forgot you have not had sex yet."

"It's fine. I know you have been active for a few years. Can I ask how many you have been with?

"I'm not going to hide anything," Tiffany said. "I've had sex with around a dozen men, and sucked off several others. But I've never tried anal sex. Maybe someday."

"I see, sounds like you have a lot of experience by now."

"For sure, but it's not always the same with each one."

"Will you tell me about this new job you are beginning?" Autumn inquired. "How is it different from what you have been doing?"

"Well as you know sis, I have been working at an adult modeling studio for the past two years. There I just modeled for men, and I know well over a hundred guys have seen me nude. They each had the option to jerk off for me and cum on my tits or belly."

"Did many of them do that?" Autumn asked.

"Most of them did, and I really didn't mind it. So this new job is similar but more involved."

"How so?"

"Well at the studio there was no contact between the guys and me. Whereas the Water Palace does sessions that involve mutual massage, where I will be nude along with the man. We switch off caressing each other, and from what I understand, each of us are supposed to set our own guidelines as to just where the men can touch."

"What do you mean?"

"We all assume they will want to touch our ass, legs, tits and belly. Some of the girls let the men finger them, but others do not. Not sure what I will do on that yet. But I do know most men will request a hand job, and we are allowed to do that for them."

"Really? You would be willing to help get them off?"

"Sure, it's nothing I haven't done before outside of work. Besides, it's not much different then watching them cum on me at the other job. Only thing is, I will be doing it for them while letting them touch me. I think it will be fun."

When Autumn noticed that her sister was fidgeting like she couldn't get comfortable, she asked if anything was wrong.

Tiffany replied, "I get so worked up talking about sexual things that I just can't sit still. Would you mind terribly if I masturbated? As horny as I am, it will only take a few minutes."

"Why not do it in your room?" Autumn responded.

"Yea I could, But it makes me hotter knowing someone is with me. Are you willing to watch me pleasure myself?"

"Sure. . . I guess that would be fine."

Tiffany stood up and quickly disrobed and stood naked for a moment, then settled into her chair, hooking one leg over the arm. She then closed her eyes, laid her head back on the chair and rubbed her inner lips with her hand. Then she drew her hand back until two fingers rested across the folds of her labia. With a soft moan, she slipped them inside and onto her clitoris.

Autumn's eyes traveled over the nude woman in front of her. The perky tits, flat belly, and neatly trimmed patch of brown hair below her waist looked very inviting. She felt stunned, but also excited as she watched her sibling play with herself a few feet away. Tiffany's breath started coming in little gasps as her fingers flicked back and forth across her clit, as if she was strumming a tiny guitar. Soon she changed to a circular rubbing motion of the fingertips, occasionally dipping her fingers inside, getting them coated with her juices.

Suddenly she said to Autumn, "If you want to do it as well, I wouldn't mind."

Autumn blushed, highly tempted to touch herself, and excited at the prospect of masturbating in front of Tiffany. The only thing that made her hesitant was a little voice in her head that told her proper girls didn't do that sort of thing. She understood that watching would give Tiffany as much of a thrill as showing off did. Tiffany's free hand cupped over each breast in turn, kneading them sensuously, with her hard nipples between her fingers. Autumn found herself fascinated at the sight, and nearly wanted to nibble on them.

"I bet you'd like to be feeling something as good as this," Tiffany urged. "Go on and do it, I promise it'll be lovely."

Autumn rose to her feet, trembling slightly, and began to undo the buttons of her blouse, her shaking fingers taking longer than usual to perform such an simple act. When it was undone, she shrugged it from her shoulders, laying it over the back of the sofa. She stood motionless, uncertain if she should continue.

"It will be alright, you'll see," Tiffany told her."

Those words of encouragement was what Autumn needed to overcome her reserve. She unhooked her bra, laid it with her dress, then turned to face Tiffany, displaying her full breasts. Gathering her courage, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her black lace panties and lowered them to her ankles. She sat down, eased them over her feet, and threw them into the corner of the room.

Tiffany tried not to stare,‭ ‬but couldn't help looking over her sister's nudity. ‬Her tits were larger than her own, but looked beautiful. Her skin boasted an all over golden tan,‭ ‬with no lines. Her pubic area was dense with hair,‭ ‬trimmed just enough to prevent being visible from over of a bikini.

‭"You still have a ‬full bush I see,‭" Tiffany‬ commented.‭

Autumn responded, ‭"I know it's not real common these days from seeing other girls in my gym class showers. A few of them called me jungle girl because of my thick pubic hair.‭"

"Go ahead and play with yourself. You're going to enjoy it, really." Tiffany said with excited anticipation.

Autumn leaned back on the sofa and allowed her legs to slowly drift apart. Then she put a hand between her legs and began to fondle herself in full view of Tiffany's shining eyes. Her sister's movements had come to a halt while she watched her undress. But then Tiffany now sat back, once again reaching between her legs. Gripping a breast with her free hand, Tiffany began to rub her clit with her fingertip, rolling it round and round.

Autumn was breathing hard from seeing what Tiffany was doing, and from her intense arousal. She masturbated quickly and openly, surprised at how excited she became at being seen. She had never pleasure herself with anyone in the same room, and she found it highly arousing. She felt the warm build up and knew it was likely that she would soon reach climax.

All that could be heard in the room was the sound of sensual moans from both women, as they worked to reach their orgasms. And neither was going to stop until it happened. Tiffany was emitting little grunts from deep in her throat, that became louder and more insistent as she neared her finale. Autumn was whimpering softly through tightly closed lips, her own orgasm getting closer by the second.

Tiffany soon shouted out, "I'm gonna fucking cum!"

Her grunts turned into open mouthed gasps, and her hips began lift from the chair as her fingers flew over her clit. Autumn knew her sister was having an epic orgasm, with wave after wave of pleasurable sensations sweeping through her. Tiffany finally settled back in her chair, panting and spent, not fully aware of the effect her climax had on Autumn. When she gathered herself enough to look at her sister, she saw that Autumn had her eyes closed, and that her back was arched as she rubbed hard on her clit.

Tiffany leaned forward for a closer view, fascinated at the view of another girl in the throes of sexual enjoyment. When Autumn's orgasm struck, her eyes flew open and locked with Tiffany's. Autumn didn't thrash about when she reached orgasm. Instead, she went rigid as her whimpering turning into a high pitched squealing noise that came from between tightly gritted teeth. It was not until the flow of ecstasy passed through, that she opened her mouth, gasping for breath.

"How was it?" Tiffany asked.

"Much better than I thought it would be. I didn't think I'd be able to cum, but I did, and really hard."

"That's great sis," Tiffany said. "I got off really good also. Want to share a shower with me?"

"Sure, may as well after this." Autumn agreed.

As they cleaned up, Autumn wondered if it would again share self pleasuring with her sibling. Either way, she was determined to begin exploring her sexual desires, and very soon.

***

As he often enjoyed doing when he had spare time, Kirk drove to a wooded area just out of town to take a early evening stroll. The trail was easy to traverse, and he enjoyed the chirping of various birds as they frolicked in the trees. Sitting on a large rock to take a quick break, he noticed a silver car drive into a grass area close to the railway tracks. He focused his binoculars over to the vehicle, and saw a young woman who appeared to be in her mid twenties. She appeared to be pretty, and was wearing a red top.

Just as he started to resume his walk, a SUV pulled up next to her car. With curiosity, Kirk sat back down and gazed through the binoculars to see what was going on. The female exited her car and slipped into the front seat of the SUV. The driver was older, possibly in his late forties, and a distinguished looking man. The two locked in an embrace, and kissed for several minutes before pulling apart to talk. He assumed they were lovers who were secretly meeting away from a spouse or other lover.

In the distance, he heard a faint train whistle as the two resumed kissing. Then he noticed the man unzip his trousers and pull out his cock. He had a clear view though his binoculars as the girl scooted over, lowered her head, and began licking the tip before slipping it into her mouth. The male kept looking around, watching for observers while obviously savoring the young girl's oral talents. The scene before his eyes was erotic, quickly stirring his own arousal. As the female slowly bobbed her head over the man's erection, he could see through the lens that she held it at the base, and was slowly stroking it with her small hands.

He could not believe that she was being so bold in an open area. The scene was different then watching any adult flick, since he was stealing peeks at an actual couple doing naughty things. The girl ceased her actions long enough to remove her top and bra. Her male partner leaned his head down, and kissed each of her soft globes as she glided one hand up and down his shaft. She then moved into a kneeling position on the passenger side seat, allowing Kirk to see her short black skirt ride up her legs.

As the girl resumed licking his erection like a lollipop, the man alternated glances between the grassy area and the top of his lover's head. Her mouth concentrated on the tip while one hand played with his balls. Kirk released his own cock, and stroked it steadily as he watched the man lift her skirt. He fondled her ass through the red panties as she kept going with her goal of mouthing his aroused pole.

Soon her head began bobbing faster as the man pushed his mid-section towards her face. Kirk saw his lips move in inaudible comments to his girl. She looked up and smiled, then lowered her head once more. The man no longer looked for spying eyes, but instead pushed his head back against the seat with both eyes closed. Kirk stared in awe when the girl's cheeks bulged, and he knew she was swallowing his offering. After a moment, she pulled away and smoothed out her skirt. She then returned to her own vehicle, and both headed towards the main road.

Kirk had nearly reached climax by watching the erotic scene. He debated on finishing quickly, but decided to let his erection subside. On the way home, he knew that his wife would be getting some extra attention that night.

***

Kirk told his wife about watching the couple in the SUV recently, which aroused her already curious nature for watching others. He then came up with the idea of taking her to an adult theater in a nearby city where no one would know them. He had heard about it from a friend, and knew men jacked off there as they watched the movies. She agreed, and later that eve they arrived in the theater. At Kirk's request, Tanya wore a skirt and a crop top sweater, but left her panties and bra at home.

Kirk told her upon entering, "I've got a feeling that at some point tonight you may get to watch a stranger get himself off, and I hope you enjoy yourself."

"Yea me too," Tanya replied. "I'm nervous but interested."

The building was rather old and kind of seedy in appearance, but they made their way down the isle with Kirk in the lead. Tanya noticed one man on the isle seat with his pants open and one hand wrapped around his shaft. They soon found a pair of seats that had no one else in the row. There were several other men sitting in the vicinity, including one who was seated in front of them and just to the left. It seemed obvious from the movements of his shoulder that he was busy pumping himself.

The movie showed a brunette kneeling before two guys and alternating between their erections. Kirk unbuttoned and unzipped his slacks and removed his cock and began to work himself up. When he was fully hard, he continued stroking as both noticed the man in front of them begin to move his arm faster.

Tanya spoke softly, "Wow honey, everybody here seems so open about masturbating, but I guess that's the point of this place."

She then spread her legs slightly and pulled her skirt higher up her legs. Looking around for a moment first, she then slipped two fingers inside. The first contact felt so intense that her moan caused Kirk to look over and smile. With her other hand, she gave his cock a few strokes to let him know that she was enjoying herself. Soon they heard a loud groan from their nearest neighbor.

"Do you think that man just came?" she whispered.

"Sure, that's what guys come here to do"

Tanya began fingering herself faster and was just about to climax when a man settled down two seats to her left. She noticed that Kirk made no effort to hide his erection. In a moment of shyness she removed her wet fingers and rearranged her skirt. Since there were plenty of open seats, she assumed the man's choice was obviously an attempt to watch them play.

Kirk said, "Honey I bet that guy is going to jack off. Let him know if your interested in watching him."

"Pull my sweater up and fondle my breasts," Tanya replied.

Kirk did as she asked, and exposed his wife's breasts to the stranger. Tanya leaned back in the seat and cupped her breast as he watched. Slowly she pulled her skirt up as her eyes met those of the unknown male's. He wasn't bad looking, she guessed him to be about fifty and not bad looking. But she really didn't care about his looks, she just wanted to see him get himself off. Soon the stranger unzipped his pants, making sure she was watching. He seemed to have a difficult time getting his already hard cock out.

"He has a nice sized one honey, but nothing spectacular," she told her husband. "I love your eight inches much more."

"Is this something you wanted to see?" Kirk asked.

"Yes honey, this has me so hot. Should I stroke you a little?"

"Please baby", Kirk said as his cock met the warmth of her hand.

As she worked his shaft up and down, he motioned for the stranger to move to the seat next to her. Tanya's heart was pounding as the man stood and moved towards her with his erection sticking out of his pants. Tanya then did something she hadn't expected to. She took the man's cock in her free hand and glided it up and down his shaft. With a wicked grin, she began to masturbate both men with slow strokes, not wanting to bring them off just yet. What she really desired was for them to do themselves as she watched.

Tanya asked the stranger, "Am I stroking you the way you like?"

The man gently used his hand to arrange her grip on his shaft so that her fingertips were against the ridge on the underside of his cock. It only took a few moments of pumping until she knew they were both on the edge. She stopped for a moment, bringing a small protest from each man.

"Finish yourselves for me guys, I want to watch."

Kirk circled his cock with his fingers and began to pump himself faster, lifting his shirt to prepare for the impending eruption. Tanya moaned as she inserted two fingers back inside her warmth and rubbed her clit. She looked into the stranger's lap and saw that he was keeping himself on the brink by using only short strokes. He soon let out a long moan as his pace increased.

"Watch me shoot for you honey," Kirk uttered just before his cum flew out and rained down onto his belly. He then slumped back in his seat and saw her attention turn back to the stranger.

"Tell me when your going to cum," Tanya told the other man.

She looked around and saw that several other men were watching. She then asked the man beside her to turn towards her. He did so without hesitation, knowing that the others could likely could see him pumping away. She heard the soft groan of another female in the audience, and wondered what was happening with her. The man who was getting himself off for her cupped his balls and began to pull harder on his shaft.