Trans Desire

Story Info
When an autofellator can't autofellate any more.
3k words
4.44
21k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blozo
blozo
948 Followers

This story is meant to be somewhat funny, while also being stimulating to a small group of people who enjoy the unusual fetish of autofellatio, and the larger group of people who think transgender women are hot.

It is complete fiction, and in real life, although the author's junk is slightly larger than average, there is no way on earth his short, stocky torso would have ever allowed him to reach it.

He does, however, think that some transgender women are very attractive.

I hope you enjoy my story.

***

No, I'm not bragging about it. I'm not terribly proud of it either. I guess some guys would brag about it, not me.

It's overrated. But it is mine, and I can't change it. I have a big dick.

Guys who don't have a big dick want one, but guys who do have one will tell you it scares more women than it attracts.

I'm not talking about your nice big 7 or 8 incher, No, most of the ladies like those just fine.

I'm a freak of nature. 11? 12? Who knows. It's not like I took a tape measure to it.

I would think some woman could just trust you not to jam it in all the way, but that's not the problem for me.

Ever see a can of red bull? (No, not a goddam beer can. I'm huge, not deformed) It's a taller thinner can that holds the same amount. That's the real problem. I'm as thick as a red bull can. And cartoonishly long.

Try getting laid with that, go ahead. Let me know how that works for you.

Which is how I got myself in to this little bind to begin with. I'm not proud. No, not a bit.

I'm not ugly, not at all. I can get a date. I can get laid too, if I don't mind getting laid by a big girl.

And I don't mind getting laid by a big girl, not a bit.

A big girl mind you, not a fat girl.

But I'm only 5'8", or 170 cm for the rest of the world, so the kind of big girl I'm talking about tends to look right over me, literally and figuratively.

A short, stocky, handsome and muscular young man can get a date no problem.

But when that big fat dick came out, well, the cute little things changed their minds some times. No, they changed their minds a lot of the time. Oh allright, most of the time.

Second dates? I'm a nice guy, I got plenty of those.

Second fucks? Well, that number is quite a bit lower.

The rare chance I got with a big girl, coupled with the equally rare chance I got with a woman who had a few vaginal deliveries, just wasn't enough for a horny young Italian man.

I don't remember how old I was when it dawned on my that my dick was so big, I could suck it.

Oh yes, at first I thought that was just so gay, and I'm about as not gay as it's possible to be. The thought of kissing some guy's half shaven mug disgusted me, still does.

But then I thought, It's not gay at all. I'm not sucking some guys dick, this is MY dick!

I could take the head and about 3 inches in to my mouth with no problem.

I found the head to have a delicious kind of silky yet rubbery texture. And my cum! Oh it tasted so good.

Soon I was sucking my dick two or even three times a day.

I could do it sitting on the toilet by holding my legs together and wrapping my arms around them to help pull myself down, or, if I had more time, I'd lay down on the floor and raise my legs up over my head and let gravity drop it in to my mouth.

Soon my flexibility had increased to the point where I could lock my legs behind my head. This way, I could reach way more of my delicious dick than I could actually fit inside my mouth. By the time I met my first wife, I could take about 3 inches of it in to my throat.

But my favorite was pulling the head and about and inch or two in to my mouth and swirling my tongue around the knob until I blew my load. I learned to swallow it as fast as it came out.

My first wife was also 5'8" and 160 lbs. (That's 72 kg for the rest of the world.)

She wasn't a bit fat at that weight. Her thick round muscular ass could take an absolute pounding from my big fat dick, and she wanted two or three of those poundings a day!

By the time of the divorce 20 years later, my back had stiffened up, and my ability to suck my own dick was gone forever.

Along came the internet. And porn. What's a guy with a cartoon dick to do at age 50? Look at the screen and whack off, that's what.

And that's where the real problem began.

I'm not sure if I can use a real person's name, I'm sure the editors will redact it if I can't. But there is one person to blame.

I was scrolling through the daily porn sites I had bookmarked, when I clicked on a link to a photo series of a very beautiful woman, with the large firm conical shaped breasts that I love so well. The link to her site said her name was "Mia Isabella."

"Wow, she's hot" I thought as I scrolled through the images.

Then I saw it. It was about the 4th or 5th image, I'm not sure. But there it was.

She had a dick.

A big, beautiful dick, almost as big and beautiful as mine.

Instantly my mind went back to the taste of my big delicious knob blowing thick sweet jizz in to my mouth.

From that moment on, I knew I had to suck her dick.

The reality is I'll never meet her, and even if I did, the chance of her letting me suck that luscious tube approaches zero.

But all the same, I wanted that big juicy dick in my mouth.

The internet being what it is, it didn't take me long to find out there were tons of transsexuals out there for my viewing pleasure, even some with faces, bodies, and dicks just as nice.

When I found my first video of a guy sucking a big thick trans dick, I blew my load so hard I had to clean the keyboard.

A few more years went by. I'm told I've aged well, my thick salt and pepper hair hadn't thinned at all, and I kept myself in very good shape.

But my aging body could no longer pump enough blood in to my freakishly large penis to get it hard enough to fuck.

Viagra helped for a while, but the sinus pressure and headache it gave me got to be too much.

I can still ejaculate though. I can whack it myself, or a high quality blowjob from the woman I've been carrying on an affair with for the last 30 years with will also work.

But she's 71 years old now, and while she's still pretty sharp looking, especially for her age, She wants the dick inside her. And at 6'1" (That's 186 cm for the rest of the world) she can take it. Hard.

So I have to take that damn pill. I do it, but I do it because I value her long term friendship, not because it's all that much fun for me. The stuffed up sinuses from the Viagra make it tough for me to fully enjoy.

I'm just barely getting by there enough these days to meet her needs. My needs are still considerably higher.

So I find myself whacking it in front of the screen. And more and more these days, that screen has a transsexual on it.

I had only met one transsexual in my life, a coworker at a small hospital I worked at. She was attractive in her own way, but certainly no Mia Isabella. She wasn't terribly friendly either. I had reason to talk to her fairly frequently about work issues, but that's all I ever talked to her about.

A couple of months ago, I decided to seriously look for a pretty trans girl to let me suck her dick.

Oh sure, I've got my worries. I like to use rubbers with strangers, I don't want to catch anything. But my mind is made up. I'm sucking her bare and drinking her cum.

Another worry is that I won't be able to make her cum with my mouth. It hurts enough for this old man to take a big shit, I'm not letting anyone fuck my ass. If I have to I'll let her rub the head against my butt hole, but that's all.

I've also heard that the hormones make it hard for some of them to get a full erection, but that's hard for me to do too, so I'm sure we'll get along just fine on that.

I'm not worried that she'll be too big, hell, if I can suck my monster dick I can suck any dick. I'd like her to be bigger than average though, just so I get a nice mouthful to use all the tricks I used on myself.

I really hope she can blow a nice big load in my mouth for me.

I'm gonna start seriously looking now.

I'll get back to you and let you know how that goes.

***

Oh my god, I can't believe I finally did it! and it was all I ever dreamed it could be!

I sucked a beautiful trans girl's dick!

Ooooo it was soooo delicious! It was thick and juicy too, with a round shiny glans that tasted even better than mine!

It wasn't a monster like mine, but it was plenty big, probably 7 or 8 inches. And thick!

Whoever had done her breast augmentation was a genius. I could barely see the scars. She was an inch or two taller than me, so a D cup didn't look ridiculous. Her face was so pretty. If you didn't know she was trans, you'd have never guessed!

She warned me that because of the hormones she couldn't promise me a full erection. And she also warned me that while she could still cum, she only did about half the time.

I told her the truth about how I used to suck my own dick, so when we got to her place she had me lie on my back and she got above me and hung her dick down in my face, just like I would have!

Oh my god, when that thick rubbery velvety sweet knob slid in to my mouth I was in heaven.

I barely noticed she was sucking my big fat dick at the same time, all I knew was I had a raging erection, and I hadn't even taken one of those stupid pills!

I had been suckling her sweet knob tenderly for about 10 minutes, occasionally swirling my tongue around the head, just like I did to my own dick so long ago.

She had been about three quarters hard till now, when she began to stiffen noticeably. Still not truly hard, but now she was filling my mouth the way I had hoped to have it filled. I don't remember when I noticed, probably after 20 minutes or so, that her thick juicy dick was totally rock hard, and she was hunching her hips ever so slightly, making her delicious dick seem to almost vibrate in my mouth. I had noticed that she made a good bit of pre cum fairly soon after I first tasted her sweet glans in my mouth, but now I was having to swallow every few seconds to get it all down.

Then the beautiful shiny bulb began to swell, almost to the size of mine as I swallowed her sweet fluid faster and faster.

Suddenly her hips and legs begin to tremble.

I felt the thick shaft begin to bulge in my mouth. Hot thick spurts of the most delicious cum I could have ever imagined burst from the head of her dick and in to my mouth.

I greedily swallowed every drop.

It was only a few seconds later when my own thick meaty cock began to erupt in her mouth. She swallowed the first few spurts, then pulled it out of her mouth and let the rest spray on to her big firm tits.

That had to be the best sex I had ever had in my life!

***

Oh my god. I think I'm becoming a trans whore!

She had introduced me to her friend, a lovely trans woman almost 6 feet in height, with a face almost as beautiful and smaller but still large breasts. What made me want her wasn't her perfect round bubble butt, a butt any woman with a fine butt would be jealous of, it was her big soft dick that her panties were doing a very poor job of hiding when she hiked her skirt up for me.

Oh how much I loved it when I pulled that big dick in to my mouth!

I tried so hard to make her cum in my mouth, but I just couldn't do it. I felt so bad because it had taken me less than 10 minutes to blow my first load in to her soft warm mouth.

She assured me that almost no one ever made her cum, because of the hormones she had to take.

I laid back from the edge of the bed to let her begin stroking and kissing my big fat dick again. Before long, she began to lightly brush my anus with her soft fingers.

The sensation was incredible! I knew she had felt my dick stiffen suddenly in her mouth.

"Ooooo you liked that!" she said with a wicked little smile. She moved down between my legs and began to stroke my dick with her soft hand while the other one gently probed my anus. When I felt her tongue on it, my dick surged to full erection in her hand.

"Mmmmm you REALLY liked that!" she said, slowly rising to her feet.

Her rock hard cock stood straight out from her body!

"Do you think you might be ready to try this?"

I was actually scared! her dick was sooooo big. But unlike my thick bulbous dick, hers was a more normal diameter, and the head came to a nice little rounded point.

"You can rub it on the outside, but don't push it in" I told her. She promised me she wouldn't, and spread a blob of astro glide on the head of her beautiful dick.

"I'll be very gentle with you" she whispered and began to rub the pointy tip on my tight little butt hole. It felt fantastic! I had no idea. Her soft hand had fallen from my big fat dick, and it was actually standing up on it's own!

"I need to push on it just a little bit, don't be afraid" she said in her soft feminine voice.

She was gently shaking the shaft of her penis as she pressed the pointed tip against my sensative anus. I felt my ass hole begin to spread for her just a little. She pulled back and gently repeated her movements.

After a couple of minutes of this, I realized I had been rocking my hips a little bit and pushing back against her. Almost half of her gently pointed glans was entering my anus on each trip.

"Do you like what I'm doing to your ass?" she said, once again stroking my rock hard dick with her soft hand.

"Yes" I whispered "It feels so nice."

"Why don't you let me slip it in? I think you'll really like it.'

"No! You're way too big, it'll hurt!:

"Oh no honey, I would never try to put the whole thing in you on your first time! Why don't we start with just the head?'

"Just the head?'

"Yes honey, Just the head. I promise, Just the head."

"OK" I said nervously. "But just the head."

She pushed so gently, the pain was really not too bad at all when the tight ring of my anus snapped over her glans. She held still for a long moment and worked just the tiniest bit more of her shaft in to me.

"There you go honey, that's enough for now. Are you OK?"

I nodded my head. She began to rotate her hips in a small circle, really not stroking in and out of me very much, maybe an inch or so. The sensation of her shaft stretching my anus and her glans spinning around in my rectum was incredible!

A few minutes later she was gently stroking the head and maybe three inches in and out of me. Her breath was coming faster now, her short gentle strokes were becoming quick and erratic.

"Oh honey, honey can I cum inside you?" she panted as she sawed her rod quickly but gently in and out of my ass.

"Yes" I whispered, nodding my head.

She groaned and pointed her dick up toward my belly while she jammed in an extra inch and began to tremble. I felt her glans swell inside me and begin to pulse and throb as she started to ejaculate deep in to my rectum.

Suddenly, my big fat cock began to pulse and throb in time with hers! Thick jets of my semen burst from the head of my dick, covering my chest and neck in sticky white cum.

I'm meeting her again this weekend. She asked if she could bring a friend!

End