Transcendancy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers

Beth pouted as she began to change, growing and growling as she sprouted her hair and the strength she loved. She could feel her bones shifting deep within her, but knew what it was to be powerful at any cost. She leant back down and began to slowly nibble on the throat of the vampiric stripper beneath her.

Her slight teeth could only graze and puncture in her human form, but Beth loved the feeling of the creature beneath her regardless. She sighed and felt one of Markus's huge hands spreading around her hip. She couldn't turn her head as far around in her wolven form, but arched herself up. Markus couldn't help himself, and withdrew his cock from the comatose vampire and plunged it deep inside his wolven paramour.

Katrina moaned on the ground as he pulled out of her, and Beth again shifted down to her human form, feeling Markus's cock filling her fully and hard as she shrunk down to human size. She rarely did this; Markus was too much for her normally. She could feel his huge cock inside of her, feel him breaking her as she moved down to suckle at Katrina.

Katrina woke up slowly, feeling a tongue moving inside of her cold pussy. She was used to the sensation, she was a vampire in a good life, with plenty of food from losers willing to pay for their own deaths, though they didn't know it at the time. She was a stripper who sold favours, sex when she wanted it, sex for them before their death, or sometimes during. Her eyes slowly rolled back and forth, the vision of the alleyway swimming in front of her.

She finally came to fully, feeling the ecstasy of an experienced tongue against her. Katrina watched the werewolf ramming his cock into the woman eating her lustily, and could smell blood from his assault. The blood and the sensations brewing from her centre overwhelmed her, driving her to spread her legs wider and lean back thrusting her hips up slightly into Beth's mouth.

Beth and Markus both grinned. The vamp had fallen and spread as simply as the others, faster in fact. Markus's grin faded as the tightness of his lover began to get to him, feeling the blood and her excitement both slicking up his cock as he drove into her. He pulled out viscously, and Beth gave a gasped cry as he moved her aside and plunged up into Katrina's white body.

Katrina gave a shriek as the huge cock impaled her, filling her completely. At first, she closed her eyes and grimaced as he slid his cock back and forth, made slick by Beth's tightness and blood. After a while, her expression loosened, as did she. Katrina's bone-white skin lifted, heaving in breaths and sighs as she was fucked. She opened her eyes and stared at Markus, who smugly arched his hips into her, making her cry out.

Beth changed again behind them, growing out to her wolf state as she moved around. She plunged her claws into Katrina's wing, ripping her over onto her stomach and making her scream. Markus gave a deep gasped laugh as she clenched down onto him in her pain, and Beth turned, too, arching her pussy into Katrina's face.

Katrina's talons jerked out, digging into the wolf's thighs as her teeth extended, plunging into the wolf's pussy with a vengeance as she was raped. Markus growled and slapped an open taloned hand down across the vampire's ass. Beth whined in pleasure as the vampire bit into her, drawing blood but stimulating her.

She ground her hips into the biting vampire's face, enjoying the pain and raking sensations flowing through her. Beth came with a high cry, spurred on by the blood and the violence that was about to happen. Markus was grunting as he thrust in, grunts which joined into a low moan as he felt himself coming.

He pulled out as Katrina gushed, cumming in spite of herself against the dark fur of her rapist. Markus grabbed her hair and tilted her face back, spilling his seed over her ruined eye and face. He gasped as he jerked his cock against her face, covering her again and again in his seed. He sagged back into the garbage of the alleyway, watching Beth struggle to her feet.

Katrina moved to roll away, but Beth straddled her again and licked her face, her eyes on her lover as she tongued his cum and the vampire's blood into her mouth, savouring the intoxicating scent of death and power. Her eyes drifted down to Katrina's, who stared at her, wondering what would happen next. A slow smile moved Beth's face as she tilted Katrina's head back and then leant back, slashing viscously.

She tilted her wolven head up and gave a long, loud howl as blood spurted up, covering her face. Katrina gasped for breath as she felt something strange. Her heart lurched into motion again, and warmth began to flood through her like waves at the beach. Beth lifted her wrist to her mouth and punctured the skin, letting her blood weep out slowly.

The drops landed on Katrina's lips, and she shuddered, not understanding. Her eyes became unfocused again as she sagged back to the wet concrete. The blood trickled into her mouth, and Beth sat back and smiled, feeling the itchiness of her skin as it healed again. Markus stood up and began to change, his body shrinking slightly as he flowed back into human form.

Beth followed suit and took a deep breath of the night air. She breathed out, tasting the city on her tongue. "We're building an army, lover, and I don't even know why." Markus held his hand out to her, and she slunk across Katrina's body and into his arms, staring up at the dark sky. He put a hand on her head and ran his fingers through her hair.

"Evolution." Beth stared at the side of the alleyway and scoffed. Markus frowned. "Evolution, my Bethany. We had reached the pinacle of what our species was able to achieve. Werewolves and vampires were dying out in a world that had forgotten them. The path of evolution for our kind was just that. A path. It had a beginning, a pinnacle, and now an end. Evolution had left us. Now we begin again. Now nothing can stop us. Because we ARE evolution." Beth turned in her lovers arms and felt her breath racing heedlessly.

"Take me again." Markus toyed with her hair for a moment and then pushed her onto her back. He lowered his head to her pussy and began to tongue her, tasting and savouring her lust in his mouth. His teeth morphed slightly, controlled change as he used them to slice into the skin around her mound. His tongue flicked her hard bud and she moaned as Katrina opened her eyes.

Markus lifted his head for a moment as Katrina stared at them, lust fuelling her undead body. His mouth curled into a sneer of power. "Another Bloodwolf has risen." Katrina put her hand to her throat and her face, feeling the unlined skin. She glanced down at Beth, who was panting as Markus resumed his tongueing of her innermost heat.

"He renamed me as I was reborn, Beth to Bethany. And so you are Katrina to Katherine." Katherine smiled as she began to change, black fur growing out of her slim body as she began to grow, her red eyes full of lust and power.

********

"How do I look? I feel like a stripper. Where are the rest of these shorts?" Mariella smiled in spite of herself and gave a soft laugh as she stood up. Gabriel was dressed in ornamental armour, silver to her gold. She tilted her head to the side and smiled as he blushed. They had been training for what seemed like months, every day, harshly grinding away his softness into a fighter worthy of her high standards.

Gabriel had never been large, but now muscles covered what had once been flat and thin. It was a strange notion, seeing how different he looked. He ran his fingers over the bronze stone of his abbs and blushed somewhat at his coverings, or lack thereof. There was no temperature here, but he suddenly felt hot as he felt her gaze moving up and down his body. Mariella had not changed in their time together, she remained as reticent as ever, though small flashes of humanity came through in blinks.

"If nothing else, it is flattering." Gabriel gave her a flat, cold glance and picked up the thick, soft robe she held out for him. He wore a loin cloth, his arms, elbows, knees, legs and torso all covered in silver jewelled bands and amulets. His hands were covered in shining gauntlets, but the rest of his body was bare, providing an easy target in his view. The cloth wrapped around him left little to the imagination.

"You know, I think this is probably illegal in some countries. I feel like my ass is hanging out." Mariella smiled softly and shook her wondrous hair free from her hood.

"Do you take nothing seriously?" Gabriel smiled for a moment, but then the smile faded.

"I'm no hard luck story. I've done just fine up until now. But I grew up on the streets. If you don't try and find some joy in life, laughing at anything... well then you'll end up trying drugs or sleeping around or drinking to find that joy. And then you wind up in a body bag. It's not altruism that makes me boring. It's common sense."

She nodded in agreement, or perhaps merely taking it in. It was hard to tell. Gabriel shifted the robe around him, suddenly warmed by it. He wondered at that for a moment as Mariella lifted a small page out of a pouch on her belt. He couldn't decide if it looked completely ludicrous, a belt over a loincloth, or if she was hot as hell. He looked down at her gold and black boots, and found himself wondering how she would look in heels.

"I will train you in the use of the sword, the spear, the knife and your body." Gabriel pulled the hood up over his head and fidgeted, still not used to being so bare. He definitely needed to change the wardrobe if he was going to be fighting. "When you are ready, I will take you to a man who was once a hunter. He will train you in different, modern weapons. Weapons in which I have not been trained."

Gabriel nodded and gestured to the forest around them. "How do we get out of here?" Mariella looked down at the small scrap of paper in her hands and handed it to him.

"What does this say?" He frowned and stared at it. The twisting, scratched lines looked familiar, like the script on the parchment he'd used making the sword. Words formed in his mind, and he began to speak.

"Gha, nahl droht Edenia lorght, rahlacht burceckh." He looked up at Mariella and reached out and touched his arm. "Eareatanach." There was a shimmering, as though the world around them was an image in a pond, rippled by the wind. Gabriel closed his eyes and breathed in deeply as Mariella stepped up close to him and put her other hand to him, her delicate seeming fingers sliding up to rest in the hollow here his neck met his shoulder.

Her scent was surrounding him, possessing him, and Gabriel opened his mouth slightly as he leant down, opening his eyes. Mariella's chocolate hair was softly framing her face, and she was staring at him. The shimmering stopped, and he blinked and drew back. Mariella stepped back away from him and pulled the hood up over her head again, covering her face.

Gabriel did the same, not wanting her to see his embarrassment. He looked around, seeing a dark hall, filled with pews. He turned back around and saw Mariella kneeling in penitence to a simple wooden alter, covered with flowers and bread. A bell began to toll far away, and Mariella stood up after a moment and turned back to him.

"We're in Rome, deep in the Vatican." she said softly, answering his unspoken question. He nodded and eased his hand back off his sword. "Come. I must speak with Cardinal Guiteau. He can take us on the next path of our journey." Gabriel followed mutely, and Mariella watched him from the corner of her eye as they travelled through the halls of the church.

His walk was different, a more careful, though confident step. He was aware of nearly everything that happened around them, but was careful to stay deeply hooded. Members of the church cast small glances at them, then continued on their way. Gabriel noted their nonchalance towards the heavily armed woman at his side, and the considerate looks towards his towering form.

They moved quickly through the halls that Mariella seemed to know well, until they came to a small wooden door, far removed from the main area. Mariella knocked on it twice, then entered, and bowed low to a nun sitting at a desk, leafing through papers. "Mother Superior, may we speak with Cardinal Guiteau?" The mother superior gave her a small nod and slid her chair back, making her way to another room.

"Cardinal, I beg your pardon for the interruption, but..."

"That's quite alright, sister. The Magdelena has returned, hasn't she?" The door swung open again and a middle aged man stepped out. He had dark brown hair that looked just too short to be tied behind him, and a full beard, neatly trimmed. Both had slivers of gray through them, but he looked fit.

A savage scar across his left eye belied the saintly peaceful expression on his face. He wore slim, round reading glasses, despite the viscious scar that had cost him his left eye. His cassock was neat and clean, and he was obviously pleased to see Mariella.

He held his arms out wide and Mariella gave her a hug, surprising Gabriel. He patted her on the back and gave her a kiss on the forehead. In spite of himself, Gabriel felt a surge of jealousy, though the action was more fatherly or brotherly than intimate. Gabriel pushed down the feelings inside of him as Cardinal Guiteau held Mariella out at arms length. For the first time since Gabriel had known her, she was smiling broadly.

"How was New York? You look tired." Mariella smiled at his concern and turned around, gesturing to Gabriel.

"Purposeful. Cardinal Guiteau, this... is Gabriel." There was a touch of pride in her voice, and Gabriel found a small smile at the tone, and stepped up closer. Guiteau's eyes slid over her shoulder and locked onto Gabriel with a chillingly hard stare, evaluating, and with a flash of awareness, Gabriel knew that this man was the source of Mariella's own cold gaze.

The eyes assessed him for a moment, then the cardinal smiled broadly. "Well, well, well. It's my pleasure Gabriel. We've been waiting for you for a long time." He glanced at the mother superior, who was setting some tea down onto a small table in the centre of the room. "Thank you, mother superior. May I ask you to give us some time?"

The mother superior bowed low and shut the door behind her. Guiteau clasped Mariella's hand and sat down. Gabriel followed suit, careful to push the sword to the side across his back. Guiteau's eyes widened briefly, and then he poured three cups of dark tea.

"Exposition was never really my strong point. Mellie knows a lot, but I suppose you'd like to know just exactly what it is you're in for?" Gabriel nodded and glanced at Mariella, who took a breath, her expression serious.

"We're looking for Jack Crowe, Cardinal. You know where he is." Guiteau sank back into the chair and gave a whimsical smile.

"I haven't heard that name spoken aloud in fifteen years." He gave a small chuckle, then looked at Gabriel. "You're in for a surprise, my friend, when you meet him. There is the legend that is Jack Crowe, then there is the reality." He raised a hand to his face, touching his scarred cheek for a moment. Gabriel narrowed his eyes.

"He did that to you?" Guiteau's eyes locked onto Gabriel's, and his lip curled for a moment.

"Jack Crowe is my friend. He saved my life, and I saved his. No, he did not do this to me. He made certain that this was all I'd receive. I was a hunter once, Gabriel, a hunter of the undead. Vampires. Sometimes I hated God for bringing me to this country." He shook his head again, a small smile on his face.

"But then, believe it or not, killing an actual enemy of God brings you closer to the Creator. You are fighting His battle, and you are His sword, when He cannot weild it." He waved a hand in the air. "This is meaningless. Gabriel. The church has known of the existence of vampires and werewolves and such for as long as there has been a church."

"And in all that time, the world has changed. Or more accurately, we changed the world until it suited us, but now we are no longer of the world. And thus, we are vulnerable to it. Jack and I fought the first wave of this supernatural change over a decade ago. A vampire master named Valek tried and almost succeeded in making himself a daywalker."

"No longer content with their lot in life, Valek and his people tried to bring about a change that would have destroyed life as we know it, bringing the human world to it's knees by making him immortal, truly immortal. Sunlight, staking, he would have been impervious to it all. Until Jack Crowe stopped him." A small smile again found its way onto his face. Gabriel looked at Mariella, who was sipping her tea quietly, listening.

"I was only a Father then. Padre Adam. I travelled with Jack, and along the way, became something of a hunter myself. Jack was the real deal, though. He'll be a hunter until the day he dies. And now the hunters are dying. Being changed. There must be an army of three hundred or more of these Bloodwolves, as they call themselves."

Gabriel stood up, and Mariella followed suit. Guiteau looked at her and held her hand for a moment as he looked up at her. "Jack's in Thailand." Gabriel nodded slowly, finally convinced that he would need more than Mariella's help.

"Thailand's a big place, Adam. We could spend a lot of time looking for him." Guiteau reached into his bookcase and pulled out an old blue book, a diary of some sort, and opened it to the last page. He tore the note out and handed it to Mariella.

"The time you spend searching for him there will be well spent, Archangel's son. Jack Crowe's the killer every bloodsucker fears. The truest hunter alive today. His last letter had him there, on that river. Find him." His scarred gaze shifted to Mariella, then back at Gabriel, who was holding his robe tightly across the front of him. "And for the Lord's sake, get him some pants."

********

Katherine stared at her hands, seeing the cold blood underneath her dark fur pumping through her veins. She looked up at Markus, who was forcing his huge cock down Bethany's throat, while staring at Katherine. She watched his hips twitching as Bethany stroked them, her claws keeping him moving.

"Another Bloodwolf has risen. We number in the hundreds, Katherine. I was the first, long ago. I made Bethany my queen, and now we rule. You know this." Katherine crawled on her knees and paws towards Markus, trembling as his strong scent came to her like a tidal wave. She was panting, breathing out cold air that didn't steam in the night.

Her heartbeat was something she hadn't felt in over thirty-five years. Her fingers thrummed with it, filling her body with the strong, rhythmic beat. Markus grunted as Bethany gagged around his cock, and Katherine lowered her head, licking the six teats standing out firm on Bethany's furred body. Bethany began to keen as she swallowed Markus's cock.

"Welcome to the winning side." Katherine looked up and rolled over, staring up his thrusting body into his dark eyes. A slow smile moved her as she faded back to her human form, and ran her hands over her body, rubbing her nipples as she stared at the huge length jutting out from the dark fur of Markus's crotch.

"Power like this... it's intoxicating... it's so..." she trailed off as Bethany reached up and began to push her fingers inside of the human looking bloodwolf laying on her back along her body. Katherine gasped as she brought her hands over her head to rub along Bethany's jowls, feeling Markus's cock push down the wolven throat. She opened her eyes to slits as she watched Markus thrusting into his lover's toothed maw.

"So much better than anything else you've had in your unlife." She nodded in agreement as Bethany worked her clawed fingers further into her cold centre. There was a throbbing jerk and a sigh, and she looked up as Markus panted, holding himself up against the wall. Bethany gagged and coughed, cum bubbling up out of her jowls and onto Katherine's hands.

Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers