Transcendancy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine brought her fingers back to her mouth and licked them clean, staring at Markus, who watched her with dark eyes. She savoured his taste before turning around and beginning to suckle on Bethany's teats. "You are my Packmaster, then." Markus gave a grunt of affirmation as he leant down, pushing his fingers inside her throbbing pussy.

"I am. You are a Bloodwolf, now. Soon, my former furred brethren, and your inferior sires, will realise the simple truth. We are far evolved of them, and they are thusly obsolete. Bethany and I are to continue our search for more soldiers to feed our growing army. But you, Katherine, have a task."

Bethany changed slowly to human form and pushed the obliging Katherine down her body, sliding her head between her thighs and running her fingers through the younger woman's hair. Bethany began to moan softly as Katherine's lust overtook her, and she began to mouth and suck at Bethany's pussy.

Markus watched, feeling himself grow hard again, and began to slow rub his softened cock. His length grew as he gripped himself hard. In his human form, his cock was a third smaller, as was the rest of him. He pulled it hard, trying to give himself back his size. He could transform back into a bloodwolf again, but wanted to revel in the corrupted flesh of the man he was.

He bent low, sniffing deeply, taking in the scent of the aroused women beneath him. His cock thickened again, and he moved forwards, pushing into Katherine. She barely grunted, but sighed, breathing heavily against Bethany's pussy. For her part, Bethany shook and moaned, and rolled over, sitting on Katherine's licking tongue and quivering over her.

She moved around to face Markus, who kissed her. Bethany moaned in ecstasy against his tongue, feeling Katherine licking and suckling at her hard clit. She breathed heavily, moaning open-mouthed as Katherine slid four fingers inside her wetness. Bethany began to writhe her ass back and forth across Katherine's face, feeling her tongue and fingers bringing her to another explosion.

Markus kept his steady rhythm until he watched Katherine feverishly moving under Bethany's pussy, and then pulled out and rammed himself deeply up her ass. Katherine's body surged up, and Bethany's eyes widened as she screamed, sagging down onto Markus's chest. "Teeth!" she groaned as she shuddered, panting wildly.

Wetness ran down Markus's leg, and he realised that Katherine had cum when he entered her ass. She was squeezing him inside of her, but her hands and face were limp under Bethany, who slowly, weakly got off her and slumped down to the wet concrete and lay there, breathing heavily.

Katherine was grimacing, biting her lip hard as Markus drove himself into her ass, watching his cock smoothly and quickly piston out of her low hole. Katherine opened her eyes and stared at Markus, who gritted his teeth, feeling himself about to cum again. Katherine stared at him, hungrily. "Cum in me. I want to feel you explode deep in me. I want to feel you..." she trailed off as he sped up more, and her voice was lost in the high-pitched whine of her shaking body.

Markus gave a bellow as his cock surged thick inside of her ass and tensed, blowing stream after stream of cum inside her passage. Katherine's face was pained, but her mouth was open as she panted, a smile on her face. Markus pulled out and moved up to her face, pushing his cum, blood and shit smeared cock into her waiting mouth.

Katherine looked at Bethany, who watched lustily, as she sucked hard, cleaning him. She raked her teeth along his underside, and Markus staggered as his cock surged again, spewing another fresh shot of cream inside her throat. Bethany stood up as Markus backed away, staring up at the lightening sky.

The two female bloodwolves began to kiss, rubbing each other's bodies and savouring one another, until Markus growled and shifted, changing his body to the dark wolf's. "We have to move. The sun will be up within the hour, and we need to find shelter." Katherine pulled her head back and stared at Bethany lustily.

"Yes, Packmaster." Bethany turned away and stood up. Katherine suddenly got the feeling that she barely even considered her alive, now that she was done with her. Markus hugged his queen to him and glanced back at Katherine.

"Head to London. Bethany's castle is there. It now houses many stray dogs of war. Experiment. Find if they can be changed, or reverted back to a human in order to be changed into one of the Purified." She nodded, and cleared her throat, then changed into her dark wolf. Bethany followed suit, and they split up, the two wolves heading south, to the border, and Katherine heading to the airport.

********

"This river is three hundred miles long. We may search for a long time." Mariella sighed and pulled herself up straight. "But Cardinal Guiteau would not lead us astray. How many miles have we come?" Gabriel shifted in his seat and read the GPS.

"Three hundred and sixteen." A small smile crossed his face. "3:16 says I just whipped your ass." Mariella glanced at him as they moved quickly through the bush, navigating the trails but pure luck, as far as Gabriel could tell. They were blasting through vines and overhanging limbs with brutal disregard in the jeep.

"If you refer to John 3:16, then you are..." He waved his hand and slid his sunglasses back on his face.

"Joke, Mellie." She glared at him as he held his hands up. "What, the Cardinal called you Mellie. You ever get the notion that it's a bit funny, your name could be Mellie Maggie." She didn't see the funny side, however, and ignored him, sliding the jeep around the corner at a dangerous speed.

They travelled through the bush for several days, finally coming to something resembling a town, a resupplying dock for boats on the river. They pulled up at an old, rusted refuelling station, and paid for another tank full. Several fuel cannisters were strapped to the back, but they had money to spend. The Vatican's coffers ran deep.

Gabriel got out and again read the letter. It was the last page, only a third of the paper was written on, and he sniffed. The paper smelt of beer and a hundred other things, but it was all hidden. Nothing more he could do, except...

His thoughts were taken by the sound of a commotion. A large Thai man was throwing a young boy to the path halfway up what could only jokingly be called the main street. The man had an apron on, with obviously liquid stains on it, and Gabriel jerked his head to Mariella, who glanced up the street and nodded.

They drove up and parked outside, then made their way into the dilapidated building. Mariella lifted her robe off her head and looked about inside, not fazed by the sudden darkness at all. There were eight or nine people at the bar, including one American and what looked like two eastern Europeans. Mariella tensed beside him and jerked her chin towards the American, and Gabriel nodded wordlessly.

If there was one word Gabriel had to use to describe the man at the bar it would have been hard. He was the kind of tough like billion-year-old leather. He wore a black t-shirt and tired, worn jeans, with black boots. He had a pair of black glasses on the bar and a leather jacket along the back of his stool. He smoked a thin cigar and didn't turn as they came through the door.

He lifted his head only to take another shot of whisky and Mariella nodded. "That's him. It has to be." The man tilted his head slightly, but still didn't turn. He shifted his hand down to his waist, and Gabriel felt his body tense up, readying himself should the man try anything. Mariella took a breath and moved to the bar, standing beside him.

Gabriel moved to the other side and sat down on a stool, facing him openly. "Jack Crowe." The man sighed, but didn't move his hand from his waist, where Gabriel could now see the black handle of a Glock.

"You come a long way in bright sunshine, so you must be religious." His voice was nasally, a twang that Gabriel couldn't help feeling sounded strange coming from the tough man. Mariella stretched out her hand and touched his arm.

"My name is Mariella Rosalia Mariella Sarah Magdelena." The man lifted his eyes for the first time since they'd walked in and stared at her. He leant back and studied her, and for a moment, Gabriel wondered if he were the only person in the world without that cold, assessing gaze.

"Well, Sister, I'm guessing here, but if I had to put some greens on it, I'd say you're here about vampires. And maybe a wayward Padre." The barman looked up quizzically, and Mariella shook her head.

"Worse. Can we talk?" He stared down at his drink for a moment, then pushed the bottle back to the bar with a sigh.

They moved out of the bar in silence, and Jack jumped into the front seat of the jeep and barely waited for the other two before heading off. The drive down to the docks was short, but loud. Jack careened through the jungle much quicker and more recklessly than Mariella. As they pulled up to a small, beaten up wharf that led out onto a river barge, Mariella turned in her seat and looked at Gabriel.

He gave her a wan smile and adjusted his sword across his back. Jack looked in the mirror and gestured to the boat. "Home-sweet shit-heap." They got out and stomped across the wharf, and Jack slid the door across behind them. Gabriel heard a click and whirled around, drawing his sword as Jack held the gun up to his head. "So who the fuck are you supposed to be?"

Mariella held up her hands, not drawing her dagger or gun, and stepped up to Jack's side. "We need your help, Mister Crowe. Cardinal Guiteau sent us to you." Gabriel watched the indecision briefly pass over Jack's harsh features.

"Cardinal. Pfft. You know how he got that job? He blew his predecessor away with a shotgun. I watched him do it. Back when he was a good man. Now he's another church dog. You know what the church did for me? I saved every fuckshit on the face of the earth from the first known vampire."

"Created by the Catholic church, who in turn, nearly let themselves be destroyed, and then blamed the whole mess on me. Fuck you, and fuck them, and fuck your need for help." Mariella held up the page that had led them to him.

"You hate him, yet you still write to him? And if he's the Judas you claim him to be, then why does he write back and protect you and care for you still?" Jack tilted his head up and pursed his lips for a moment. Gabriel stepped back slowly, slipping the sword back into its sheath across his back. Jack didn't lower his pistol.

"Why did you do it?" Jack narrowed his eyes for a moment, frowning. "Why did you save every fuckshit on the fact of this earth if you already knew the church was responsible? Why didn't you just let them deal with it on their own?" Jack slowly lowered the pistol and his eyes flicked from Gabriel to Mariella.

"Because there was no-one else. I was the best the church had, and... and I knew that if I walked, that it wouldn't matter what the church did." His eyes flicked to the crucifixes adorning Mariella's armour and ornaments. "Praying only gets so much done. Sooner or later, you need steel, and bullets, and hard men to use them."

"So you did it because it needed to be done, and you were the only one around who could do it." Jack nodded. Gabriel took a breath and glanced at Mariella. "Well, now there's something that needs to be done, again. And apparently I'm the only one who can do it. And I need your help. Or I'm not gonna be able to do shit." Jack looked at Mariella, who stared at Gabriel and then looked back at Jack.

"You came here expecting me to help you? With what?" Gabriel looked at Mariella again and sighed.

"I didn't come here expecting anything. You'll help. Because you're a good man. And because the only good fight is a worthy fight. And if you want to live in this world, you've got to fight for it." Mariella smiled softly at him, and stepped closer to his side. He reached down and held her hand, and Jack holstered his pistol in the waistband of his jeans again.

"You're fucking crazy." He shook his head and threw the butt of the cigar out the window and grinned, one side of his mouth lifting up sarcastically. "Jack Crowe." He held out his hand and Gabriel shook it, nodding.

"Gabriel Lehane." Jack held his hands out and shook his head again. He moved over to a desk and pushed most of the papers to the side, scattering maps and lists to the deck. He pushed in the centre of the desk and a small click sounded, and the desk split up the middle. The seam was so well hidden in the grooves of the wood, Gabriel would never have seen it.

As the sides of the desk lifted up, Gabriel could see at least three dozen weapons, of varying calibre and make, and other items, too, items he had no names for. Jack gave him a lopsided grin again and lifted up a crossbow, with a cable attachment, and shrugged his shoulders. "Shall we dance?"

********

Katherine stared down at the young boy, barely out of his teens, who stared back at her with lustful, red eyes. After three months, she had finally done it. More bloodwolves arrived each day. And now they had the means to change both vampires, and werewolves, into bloodwolves. Legend had long claimed that vampires not killed properly could turn into werewolves.

This was almost, though not quite, correct. Both species changed back to what they were before their infection, or purification, depending on whose view it was. The problem was, werewolves could breed, whereas vampires could not. So any werewolf killed by a bloodwolf's talons or teeth made no change, because rare was the wolf changed and not born these days.

Katherine stepped back, allowing the new one to rise. This young one was impressive, even as a wolf, she had noticed him. He pulled the huge needle out of his ribs and howled, changing. Katherine began to laugh as the needle hit the stone wall, the remnants of the silver-green liquid splattering along the stone.

A virulent mix of smelted platinum, silver nitrate and essence of garlic had brought an end to Katherine's experiments. Finally, a cure for the homo-lupine virus was in her claws. Katherine turned, exalting in success, and walked back to the huge windows showing Bethany's former grounds. The process was not pleasant, but then none of the participants were willing, so it mattered little.

The potent combination literally burned the virus out of the system, leaving only the frail, human base. As they began to gasp for dying breaths, a simple drink of Katherine's purified blood gave them life again. Markus and Bethany stopped by regularly to check the progress of her experiments, and brought with them captured wolves for her.

The newly risen bloodwolf stepped up to her, and her thin frame gestured to the sunlit window. "This is deadly to us now. But our strength is far greater, as is our speed and our endurance. We need only take the days for rest, because for now, that is our only weakness. Not silver, not garlic, nothing but sunlight. We heal faster than the time it would take to stake us." The bloodwolf sniffed and his breathing increased as he tasted her heated scent on the air.

He took several steps forwards, and Katherine grabbed hold of his jaws with one pale hand, and brought him down to her level. "And you will obey, because I am the greater. I am your sire, and have been created by our king and Packmaster himself." The bloodwolf's groin stirred, and his cock began to move out of his groin. It was covered in dark, tawny fur, then pink as it extended fully, and Katherine let go of his jowls and reached down.

"Change," she ordered him. Katherine watched in fascination as the black fur receded into his body, his cock shrinking slightly but not softening. It remained hard in her grip, and she waited, watching as slowly, the fur receded off his shaft and she could feel his heartbeat through his cock. She let go of him and turned around, listening to him follow her as she moved off through the castle.

She led him to Bethany's bedroom, and moved him to lay down on the black silk covers. The boy sighed as she discarded her robes, uncovering her full, lusting body. Katherine stared at the boy, barely a man, and knelt on the bed, using her fingernails to lightly score his skin as she moved up to him.

She laid down across his body and spread her fingers over his chest. "You're one of my achievements; my measures to please the Packmaster. But you're more than that. You're the destiny of all those idiot creatures that walk this world unknown." She moved down his body and gripped his cock in her hand, running it over her lips and feeling it throb with his heartbeat in her hands.

"At first, lover, you were to be servants, but you are just as strong, just as powerful, and just as worthy, for you are not as weak as we supposed you to be, being different. Risen from the wolves, not the bloods, but still just as strong. Still just as powerful." She lowered her head and the boy gasped as she sucked him into her mouth, savouring the salty, musky scent and taste of him on her tongue.

Katherine used her right hand to hold his cock up as she sucked along the seam, working her way down his shaft until she came to his balls. They hung full and thick, and a smile found it's way onto the bloodwolf female's lips. She rubbed the tip of his meat with her thumb and sucked on his sack, feeling the hairs and the skin rubbing on her tongue.

The boy moaned helplessly as she continued to suck on his cock, alternating between slathering his balls and sucking her spit back into her mouth and moving up and rubbing her tongue on his thick head. He was thrusting into her grip, and finally began to whine loudly as she jerked him. His hips quivered as his mouth soundlessly opened and closed, until he gave a jerk and his cock erupted against her cheek.

Katherine pulled him several times, coating her hand in his cum until he moaned helplessly again and gave a cry, blowing another stream of cum into the air. She smiled and sucked him deep into her throat, tonguing him clean and back hard again. It was one of the things she loved about her supernatural paramours. Their ardour never waned, constantly needing more and harder releases.

She straddled him and guided his thick cock up into her, teasing him with her eyes and tightness. She moved down and slid onto him, and the boy moaned between tightly clenched teeth. His canines began to grow, and Katherine clenched down onto him and morphed her fingers into claws, grabbing hold of his chest.

The boy's eyes faded back to blue and he nodded to her as she resumed her slow rocking on his meat. She ran her hands up into her hair and arched herself back, feeling him grab at her thighs and squeeze. He tensed his cock, thickening it slightly, but she was so tight around him Katherine could feel every throbbing beat.

She ran her hands through her hair, mussing it over her face and a delighted smile. She kept her eyes closed as she rocked onto the boy beneath her, rolling her hips up and down and feeling his cock pushing through her. Her nipples itched with sudden heat and she reached down and grabbed the boys hands off her thighs and brought them to her breasts.

He squeezed, gently at first, but her cries urged him on, until he was twisting viscously. Katherine shrieked loudly as she rocked down onto his hard meat just as he twisted, and they settled into that rhythm. Her thick, blonde curls fell over her face as she held her arms out wide, beginning to increase her speed.

Katherine watched the boy's face, getting off on how much she was dominating him as much as how he felt inside her. "You'll be mine..." she whispered faintly, lost in the feeling of the thrusting cock inside of her and the lustful scent of the boy beneath her. "You'll be my guard, my meat when I need it. You'll be my slave, and you'll...ugh..." She threw her hair back over her head and reached up, grabbing the overhanging buntings on both sides of the four poster bed.