Transcendancy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at Mariella and felt his breath catch in his throat as she was painted golden, a gentle smile on her face as she turned to the welcome sunshine. Gabriel felt himself standing up straighter and closed his eyes, feeling the sun's energy revitalising him. Mariella lifted the orchid down to her nose and sniffed, then turned back to Gabriel.

"I love this country. It's so beautiful, so natural." He smiled at her and moved up beside her. She didn't shy away from his touch, and leant back in, moulding her body to his. "I almost don't want to leave. I've been to so many countries, but you never stop and take the time to notice the incredible beauty that the Creator made." Jack moved up beside them and waved his hands dismissively.

"Hate to break up this cloying moment, but the nausea's getting to me." Mariella smiled at him and he shifted his gaze to Gabriel. "You better take as much of heaven with you as you can, kid, 'cos once the fighting starts, it's gonna feel a lot more like hell." Gabriel nodded and they moved to the waiting plane. The pilot turned around and held his hand over the microphone as he shouted above the jet engines.

"Where to, sirs, miss?" Gabriel steeled himself and nodded to the others as they settled in for the flight.

"London."

To be continued in Trascendency 3 – Armageddon.