Transcendental Shower

Story Info
Continuation and finale of Dreamy Monday Morning.
1.4k words
4.67
5.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon entering the bathroom, he placed me very carefully on the counter beside the sink. Standing between my legs, he leaned down and kissed me sweetly. He walked over to the shower and turned on the water. I watched as his naked body carried out each individual movement. He is magnificent. Very nicely sculptured, his six foot three, lightly tanned body was a wonder to behold. His ocean-blue eyes complement his dark, short-spiked hair. His smile is sincere and sexy with brilliant white teeth. When he smiles, his eyes light up and sparkle. I sat there in awe of the most beautiful man, both internally and externally, that I have ever known. He is my dream incarnate.

Testing the water with his hand as the steam rose up around his face, he nodded approvingly. He walked back over to me. Looking into my eyes, he ran his fingers from my collarbone down my midline between my breasts, over my abdomen to my pubic bone. He leaned in to kiss me once again and I could feel two of his fingers entering me slowly and retracting just as slowly. He ran his wet fingers over my clit and then entered me again. He removed his fingers, put his hands under my ass cheeks, and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me into the shower.

Frosted glass tiles encased the shower. The shower was shaped like a large, rectangular stall. Still within the confines of the frosted glass tiles, the bathtub, like shower, was made of this polished natural stone. Two small steps led from the shower stall into the tub. Suspended in a row above both the tub and the shower stall were showerheads from which the water flowed like rain from the sky. The force with which the water fell was gentle, yet with enough pressure to massage aching muscles and remove any impurities from the surface of the skin.

As we entered the shower feeling the cascading water soak our bodies, he pressed me between himself and the glass enclosure. The feeling of the hot water, the cold glass, and his warm body confused and excited my senses. Goose bumps overcame my body.

My face turned to the side and fell away from his as I felt his warm lips press to my neck. They pursed against me creating a very slight suction that teased my nerve endings. His kisses cascaded down my neck and across my shoulder as we moved against one another, keeping warm with the combined sensations of our friction and the hot water. I could feel his tumescence between our yearning bodies. He sat me down on the steps to the tub. His chiseled body towered over mine. I looked up into his eyes and grasped his engorged cock in my hands guiding it slowly into my mouth. I licked and sucked on it keeping a moderate pace while making sure to tantalize every inch. I pressed the tip of my tongue to the tip of the head, where all the sparks of electricity flow down from, and began to massage it. My hands gripped his sexy ass as my mouth teased him increasingly harder and faster. I could feel his muscles tensing and relaxing in reflexive movements signaling to me that release was imminent. My ears rang sweetly with his voice echoing in my mind and through my body. He moaned in such a sultry way.

I stood up and took him by his hands. I stepped up and back into the bathtub, my eyes never straying from his gaze. I led him in and turned away from him. I kneeled and leaned forward over the side of the bath. I looked back at him, smiled, and pulled him toward my back. I took his hardness in my hand and guided him into me from behind. The slight feeling of pressure from being pressed between his strong body and the cool stone tub was exhilarating. His breath brushed my neck as he began to suck on my ear lobe. I pushed back into him as our tempo crescendoed. As we moved against one another, I began to feel his balls slap against my ass. A secret pleasure of mine, that feeling never failed to excite me.

He ran his hands gently along my sides. My head tilted back and against his as I soaked up all the pleasure he was bestowing upon me. I grew wetter by the moment, drenching his amazing cock in my juices. I felt his nails sink lightly into my skin and scratch up from my knee to my thighs where his fingers began to rub my clit. He rubbed me in time with our bodies' rhythm. He repositioned himself to lean me back into him as he sat down in the center of the tub. Water showering down upon us, I was on all fours with my legs on the outside of his. Now I was the one keeping our pace. His fingers still massaged my clit as the other hand found my breast and brushed his fingertips over my nipple. It became erect between his thick fingers. He grasped my nipple and my clit, one in each hand, in a similar fashion. He took each between his index and middle fingers and stroked them in wave-like motions. My vaginal muscles massaged his hardness and clenched with spasms of pure ecstasy.

He felt me coming close to climax, so he nudged me from his lap. He laid me on my back in the tub and pressed his body firmly to mine as he kissed me deeply. I felt his cock pressed upon my stomach and moving against my clit. My legs clasped him tightly. He carefully pulled me to my feet and led me out of the tub back into the shower enclosure. Standing there wrapped in his arms, I felt secure and loved. He lifted me up with his hands gripping my ass as I locked his waist between my thighs. I felt the tip of his penis just barely pushing into me. He lifted me higher, pulling me off, and sat me on the steps once more.

His eyes gleaming, he set down onto his knees and placed his gorgeous face between my legs. His wet hair tickled my legs and his scruffy goatee rubbed against my pussy lips creating a harmonious set of sensations that coursed through my entire being. He pursed his lips and took the tip of my clit into his mouth. He began to suck and lick it very intently. He was so eager, so hungry. As he teased, I rocked my hips pushing me hard against him. He breathed in my unique, sweet scent as my wetness saturated his face. He loved the way I tasted and he took great pleasure in sampling me every chance he got.

I leaned back into the tub, my back arched over the side, and my head nearly reaching the floor of the basin. He took that as an invitation for him to enter me. Slowly, he slid into me. He filled me so completely. Like pieces of a puzzle, we fit together flawlessly. Interlocked there, our movement gradually quickened. I sat up and laid him on his back on the shower floor. I straddled him, my knees taking on my weight. They pressed hard into the stone floor as I rode him harder and faster. I held onto him by his shoulders. They were so powerful. I looked attentively and lovingly into his eyes. Our souls converged in sweet bliss and electricity pulsed through our bodies. Every nerve ending in our bodies fired as we found paradise within one another. As we approached climax, our voices rose above the sound of the water beating against our bodies. Our muscles spasms complemented each other. Perfectly in tune, in touch with each other on every level, we reached climax as one unified being. It was incredible to coalesce so profoundly. The sparks of divinity we shared united our souls and set them ablaze in an endless whirlwind of love and passion. Long after our bodies have melted into one another, spent, the fire will continue to burn. Infused with the energy of our felicitous love, we tenderly bathed each other before leaving our sacred space to enter the world waiting beyond our front door to start yet another workweek.