Transcontinental Swap Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We galloped through hors d'oeuvres in the kitchen as I worked, and then dinner at our formal table, and then Dirk helped with a quick clean up and put away before we opted for some coffee and an after-dinner liqueur in the living room.

I put several different liqueurs from our living room bar on the coffee table. Dirk asked, "What's your preference?"

"I guess some Kahlua. It'll blend better with the coffee." I smiled warmly at Dirk as he poured a glass for me.

Dirk moved to where I stood with the glass, but to my surprise he took a sip of my drink. He then moved into kiss me. I accepted the kiss without questioning the moment, but I did wonder what was happening. Only a few seconds into the kiss, I felt Dirk's tongue probing my lips. I opened to accept his French kiss, and then to my amazement and great arousal Dirk squirted the liqueur into my mouth while preserving the sexy, romantic, and seductive kiss.

As our kiss ended, I whispered, "I bet you know exactly what you just did to me. I could feel that kiss in every erogenous zone of my body, particularly my pussy." Although Dirk looked a little guilty about the affect he had on me, I pulled him into another kiss and this time I ground my pelvis into his so there was no mistaking my inner feelings and their outer manifestation.

Russ had been away almost two weeks. He'd be home next weekend, but here was Dirk, a surrogate husband who had just sent a lightning bolt of arousal through every pore of my body. Oh, if I hadn't agreed to wait, I'd be jumping all over this handsome man's bones.

Dirk repeated our liquid kiss, and this time I really got into it with him. Time stood still, but my heart beat at a very rapid rate. I felt sexually excited and wanted this man, but I had to be measured in our steps according to Russ.

As we kissed, I thought of how I felt some deeper emotions and connections with Dirk. Since I dealt with emotions and feelings in my work, I could quickly examine and categorize them. I felt -- we felt -- a spiritual connection and a physical connection with one another. We couldn't have the latter without the former; at least I knew I couldn't.

After we made out and slowly finished my small glass of liqueur, I suggested, "Want to take a swim? Between the weather and the heater, the pool should be pretty nice for a dip to polish off the evening." Even as I made the invitation, I reached up and started to unbutton Dirk's white button-down shirt.

Dirk said, "I left my swim trunks in the car."

I kissed him and whispered, "You won't need those tonight. We're going skinny dipping."

Dirk said, "I agreed with Jo ... that tonight I wouldn't ... you know, go all the way."

I kissed him and said, "I have the same agreement with Russ. That doesn't mean we can't come pretty close to that boundary does it? We can save everything else for another night real soon. Russ felt that Jo should approve our joining, and that you should approve her doing something with him. He'll be home next weekend too."

Dirk shook his head, and looked in awe as I pulled the casual top I'd been wearing over my head revealing the lacy bra I wore. His mouth dropped open even further when I shimmied out of my Bermuda shorts revealing the matching thong.

"Come on, the pool's this way."

Before we went outside, I pulled the rest of the clothes from Dirk's magnificent body and parked them on a hallway chair. I put the rest of my own clothing there too, feeling Dirk's eyes roam over my body as I seductively removed my bra and panties. When I looked at him and his erection, I had to resist the urge to rub my body all over his. I led us out the door to the pool.

I needed to cool off. I was in sexual heat, and I knew cool water wouldn't necessarily do the job, but I thought it might at least help. I went to the edge and dove into the pool. As I surfaced, I heard the splash from Dirk's dive into the deep end.

Dirk surfaced next to me and pulled me into his arms. I could feel his hard-on against my body. I squirmed around until I captured his shaft between my legs, tightening my thighs around the elongated rod of erotic skin.

Dirk moaned. "If you do that, we won't keep our promises."

I released him and floated away in the dim light. I said to him, "I wonder what our spouses are doing right now? Dinner? Making out? Fucking their brains out?"

Dirk floated after me. About now, I expect they're having a romantic dinner by candlelight. There is the air of seduction throughout the house. They've made out a lot before dinner, and about now, knowing Jo, she wants Russ badly the same way I want you. I suspect they'll end up pleasing each other in some way other than intercourse. Will you allow me to pleasure you?"

"What would you like?"

"Sit on the edge of the pool." Dirk helped lift me to an edge near the house. As I sat on the edge, he spread my legs. He kissed up and down each thigh, and then ran his tongue up my dripping slit -- a pussy dripping from both pool water and sexual excitement. I jerked alert as he hit every nerve ending of delight he found.

"Oh. If you do that, I know we won't keep our promises."

To be continued