Transcontinental Swap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,986 Followers

I commented, "I read some great stories about polyamorous relationships written by a guy namedRomantic1 on Literotica.com. He made me want to be in a situation like that ... and, now, I guess I am in a way, although the four of us probably won't be in the same place very often."

Russ wisely counseled, "Plus, we're just at the start of building an affectionate set of relationships. Everything looks pretty rosy right now, and that's part of the New Relationship Energy, but let's see how things mature over the next couple of months."

I said, "Well, I know I love you. You're my go-to guy. There may be Dirk or others, but you are the love of my life, so if any of this starts to upset you or you want to stop, please don't let it get to a point where it spirals out of control. Say something up front."

Russ said, "Oh, I will. Right now, I'm caught up in the excitement of having both a wife and a girlfriend, and my wife having a boyfriend and me. I don't think all the emotions have settled out, but they will over the next few months. Oh, and about what you said about stopping this if the bi-coastal pair of relationships doesn't feel right, the same goes for you. Don't hold back what you're feeling." He laughed, "Here I am preaching to a psychologist extraordinaire. I guess you know all this stuff."

"It never hurts to be reminded, my Love."

* * * * *

We called Dirk the next morning as he expected, shortly after Russ and I had made love again. He agreed to come by for lunch. I explained to Russ that I thought that was a euphemism for 'lunch and sex.' We both got a laugh over that.

Dirk came by exactly at noon. He brought me some flowers, and Russ and I both saw through his guise. He wanted to get into my panties again -- and we knew we'd let him right after we ate.

I made myself busy in the kitchen and left the Russ and Dirk to talk out on the back patio. Although we were officially into autumn, the temperatures in New England were still warm during the day, so warm that we were able to swim on sunny days.

I watched the two of them out the kitchen window, wishing I had ears and could hear every little word being said between the two of them. The only times they'd met had been over our sexy Skype calls when we said hello and sort of performed for each other.

I felt glad that I saw the two of them laughing at something one of them said. They were both so handsome. My heart beat fast for each of them: for Russ, because I'd loved this man for fifteen years, and for Dirk because he was a new, interesting, and a sexy person in my life who brought me pleasure.

I ran up to the bedroom and put on a pair of cutoff that allowed my ass cheeks to hang out. They were indecent, and more so because I wore no underwear. I put on one of Russ' shirts, without a bra, and tied the shirttails under my breasts. My nipples were erect with the excitement of what the afternoon would bring. Back in the kitchen, I opened three beers and waltzed barefoot out the backdoor onto the patio to where the men sat. I know my long legs look great, particularly in that outfit.

Dirk exclaimed, "Oh, wow! Don't you look like Sex personified?"

Russ chuckled, "One might think you have ulterior motives coming out here dressed like that."

I stood between the two men and grinned, "Maybe I do, but right now lunch is ready. Do you want to eat out here or inside?"

Both guys wanted to be outside, so I assembled a tray and brought our sandwiches out to the patio table. Russ and Dirk sat side by side, and I sat opposite them, mainly so I could play footsie with each of them under the table. The sandwiches disappeared in record time.

I asked, "Does anyone want anything else to eat?"

Dirk and Russ looked at each other and smirked. Russ said, "I think we can help ourselves to the main course."

With that Russ stood up and walked around the table on one side, and Dirk on the other. Russ promptly untied my shirt allowing the front of the shirt to open and reveal my excited taut breasts. He helped me shed the shirt, and then leaned in and sucked on each of them from his position beside me.

Dirk briefly fumbled with the button and zipper on my cutoffs, quickly revealing my lack of undies. I hitched myself up, and he slid the shorts down my legs, leaving me nude. Dirk knelt in front of me, and pulled my sodden pussy to the edge of the chair.

I whispered, "Dirk, we made love this morning. My pussy may be a little ... OH!"

Dirk's tongue wrapped around my clit at the same time two of his fingers twisted their way into my cunt in the nicest of ways. He worked me over from the waist down, while Russ kissed me and kept my breasts happy.

Eventually, I reached next to me, unzipped and unbelted Russ' jeans and pushed them down his legs. He'd gone commando too, so sucking his big cock into my mouth was an easy effort. He let me work on him for a couple of minutes before he said, "I want to watch you suck Dirk's cock."

Russ and Dirk changed places, and I got a first-hand demonstration of the different techniques of the two men as they immediately started to attend to the different pieces of real estate that comprise my body.

Russ and I had long ago learned each other's hot buttons and erogenous zones. We'd even gone to a Loving Couples Class where the various aspects of love and sex were explored for one evening a week for ten weeks, complete with films, books, and open discussion here and there about what turned each of us on and how to do 'it' better. I could always count on Russ to deliver countless orgasms and pleasure to me whenever we made love, and that was every day we could be together even after all these years of marriage. Thus, when Russ commanded control of my lower body, he knew exactly where and how hard or soft to touch around my knees, thighs, feet, abdomen, and pussy from outside to deep inside. He understood exactly how to use his lips and tongue to my greatest advantage. He understood the dynamics of turning me on until I was ready to combust.

Dirk, on the other hand, had been learning my body by trial and error, with only a little help from me. I found myself aroused that hedidn'tknow exactly where or how to touch me, but that I could sense his extra eagerness to please me and bring me pleasure.

After several mind-blowing orgasms and feeling well loved, I led our threesome inside to our bedroom. I had Russ and Dirk lie side-by-side, and I started the two best blowjobs of my life -- some time on one, and then the other. Sometimes I pulled both cocks to my mouth at the same time, and tried to swallow both of them.

Russ eventually said, "I want to see Dirk fuck you in real life."

Dirk pulled away and moved behind me. As I continued to fellate my husband, Dirk slowly inched his way into my wet cunt. I was dripping I was so excited. Soon the two men had me spit roasted between them.

Dirk turned me around, so Russ could fuck me in the doggie position, and then in the missionary position with Dirk's cock hanging down into my mouth. I could taste myself on his shaft, not a new phenomenon.

Dirk warned, "I'm getting near, even with my Tantric learnings. This is all too stimulating, seeing you two, doing this, and your talented mouth."

Russ said, "Then come here and fuck Julie; finish off in her pussy. I want to see your cum dripping out of my wife. It's one of my unrealized fantasies."

Dirk moved around and started to thrust into my cunt as Russ came and kissed me and watched my other lover tending to my unlimited sexual needs. I held onto Russ' cock, masturbating him near my face as I got fucked. Dirk sped up to a crescendo, and then he froze, his back arched, and I could feel his seed blasting from his fire hose into my cunt. I came too.

After a minute and some kisses, Dirk rolled away. Russ moved down my body and watched as the semen seeped from my pussy, rolling down my lips and across my ass to the sheets. Russ then surprised Dirk and me by going down on me, his tongue and mouth sucking Dirk's cum from inside me. He used a finger to help extract the viscous fluid, now laced heavily with my own female juices. He hummed in delight.

Several minutes later, when Russ sat up, Dirk said, "You know, you're a tough act to follow. You inspire me to try that."

Russ smiled, and then sank his cock back into my throbbing quim. He grinned and said, "Sloppy seconds. I never knew I'd have the honor." We all laughed.

We had sex the rest of the afternoon, taking two breaks to go and swim in the heated pool and rejuvenate a little. We swam nude, a luxury in our large yard until the leaves were off the trees and the neighbors could see into the yard. Some of the leaves were already changing color so I knew it wouldn't be long. Soon, we'd have to put the pool cover on and shut the pool down for the winter.

We went out to dinner at a popular Chinese restaurant, and then Dirk led us to a dance club in Burlington named Epyx that we'd never heard of and that he'd never been to. We fit right into the age group for the place and the DJ music was great, so Dirk got a good recommendation from someone at work. On the dance floor we did some real dirty dancing, allowing our sexual foreplay to extend to into our being in public. I dry humped the men, and they banged their cocks into various parts of my anatomy as we danced.

In one of those 'dance with anyone near you' times, Russ found he was dancing with a pretty and sexy blond in her mid-twenties who really came on to him. Pretty soon, she was duplicating the moves that Dirk and I were doing right next to them -- more dirty dancing. We were all laughing and trying to talk over the din of the music.

I learned her name was Bree. I got next to Russ and told him to see if he could score with her. I said, "See if you can get her to come home with us. Let's do a foursome." I gave my husband a lecherous grin.

Russ looked very surprised. I could tell I'd just made him examine one of the boundaries we'd talked about when we had started thinking about finding another bi-coastal couple to split our marriage with. I figured since we opened things up, that allowing an occasional outside excursion might be interesting. For me, Dirk was an outside excursion, but I'd become open to others -- male or female.

When a break in the music came, Russ invited Bree to sit with us. We went back to our table and he bought us all beers. Russ and Bree made a good-looking pair, and she clearly thought she made a good score with a guy tagging along with another couple -- Dirk and me. I wondered how Russ would spring the news about our unusual relationship.

When the music started again, some slow numbers came on. Russ and Bree stood in one corner of the dance floor and made out, almost having vertical sex with their clothes on. Bree got really wound up, and if she hadn't arrived horny, then allowing my husband to explore her body with his hands certainly was a mistake, because he knew all the right places to touch a woman to fire her libido into orbit.

After a half hour of making out, sitting and drinking, and making out some more, Russ came and told Dirk and me that he and Bree wanted to go back to our place. She'd gone to let her friends know where she was going. Russ had nicely had her take a cellphone photo of his license to send to her friends so that she felt safer. We agreed it was time too, so we settled our tab and went out to our cars. Russ rode with Bree so she wouldn't get lost. The two of them followed behind Dirk and me back to the house.

Once inside the house, Russ and I went around and adjusted the lighting to a romantic level, put on some soft music we could slow dance to, and then Russ pulled Bree into his arms and I went to Dirk. Russ and Bree danced for thirty seconds, but then their entire focus became making out with each other with wide-open mouth kisses with lots of tongue action.

Dirk and I were right beside them in the living room, also dancing and making out. Dirk was impatient, so he started to remove some of my clothing starting with my top. When that was gone, I was topless because I'd worn no bra.

Bree watched the two of us and let us set the standard of dress for the evening. Soon, her beautiful large natural breasts came into view. Bree was stacked.

My skirt went next along with Dirk's shirt. We moved pretty fast, and were soon naked and making out on one end of the sofa, my hand wrapped around Dirk's swelling cock, and his fingers pawing at my breasts and cunt. I loved it. I wondered what Bree thought of this when I glanced at her.

Russ soon had Bree naked and then joined her. The two sat on the other end of our long sofa, petting and using their hands and mouths creatively on one another. Bree was a moaner, and got the rest of us turned on because of her turned on state.

Bree took the initiative and started a blowjob on Russ. I got a kick watching his eyes get as big as saucers as she deep-throated him and then twisted and rotated her head back and forth -- learn something every day. I duplicated her move on Dirk, and when I looked he had already mentally relocated to some distant planet where hedonism was the norm. Dirk watched Bree's large breasts sway around as she maneuvered around Russ.

Bree mounted Russ, and started to ride his cock like there was no tomorrow. After a few minutes, Russ stood with her still attached; he bounced her up and down on his cock as he stood in the middle of the living room. Bree was moaning up a storm and pleading with him to let her cum again ... and again. My God, the woman was more orgasmic than me!

Russ laid her back on the sofa with her head right up against my leg because I'd mounted Dirk by that time. Russ started to saw his cock into her, but he also bent and sucked on Bree's swaying breasts or used his thumb to stroke over her clit. Bree was in orbit.

Russ warned of his imminent cum. Bree just accelerated her return thrusts to his. I watched as he pried her body slightly off the sofa, reached beneath her to her pert ass, and no doubt drove at least one finger part way up her ass.

Bree crested with a string of nasty words imploring Russ to deliver. "Oh, fuck. You fucker. You are sooooo gooood. I love fucking with you. Fuck me ... oh, I'm cumming. I'm going to spray my goop all over you -- my girl goop. I love what you're doing to me. Don't stop. OoooooooOOOOH FUCK!"

Dirk and I came too. How could we resist, watching the two of them crest, feeling what we did, hearing the slap of sexually aroused bodies echo around the room, and inhale the aroma of sex from the four of us. I was less vocal, but surely enjoyed my cum as much as Dirk, and as much as Russ and Bree.

We lay there for a long time, not moving, and simply basking in our afterglows. Bree panted louder than any of the rest of us.

Russ pulled out and sagged to the floor. He looked at me with some uncertainty, so I knew I had to move to him and love him. I did, sliding down to the floor from my position atop Dirk. I quickly cleaned Russ' cock by sucking on the still erect rod, and then moved into Russ' arms, and we kissed. I enjoyed tasting Bree's pussy on Russ' lips and face too.

Bree said, "Wait! What's going on? You two ... no, hold it ... Who's ..." She apparently couldn't even frame the question as she saw the two of us start to make out.

Russ held one arm up to Bree. He said, "Come here, Baby."

Bree came down on Russ' other side and let him pull her into a hug.

I leaned over and kissed Bree on the lips. She didn't respond, but she didn't pull away either. I said to her, "Bree, you looked so special making love with my husband. I could tell you were both having a good time - connecting."

"HUSBAND!?" Bree looked between me and Dirk, and asked, "Then who's he?"

I smiled, "Oh, he's my boyfriend, or more accurately my temporary husband when Russ had to be out on the west coast, but when he's out there he lives with Dirk's wife and is her temporary husband."

"WAIT. Tell me all that again, but slower. Remember, I'm a blond." She snickered at her own blond humor. I sensed this girl was no slouch in the IQ department, although that was only gut feel at this point.

I carefully explained the whole situation. Bree took it all in and I could watch the wheels of analysis and judgment turning. I even gave her some of the rationale and our backgrounds. I mentioned my teaching at Harvard and Russ' new job at TDI. I also explained about our high sex drives, and constant need for fulfillment, our search for a like-minded couple with a mirror to our situation, meeting Jo and Dirk, and the current state of things. I also explained why I'd thought Russ and she had clicked, and how this was new for us.

The entire time I talked the four of us sat there naked clearly enjoying the sight of the other's nudity.

Bree finally said, "If I were in your situation, I probably would have done the same thing, but ... how do I put this ... aren't you jealous of Russ and Jo, or Russ and me?"

I responded before Dirk could engage. "An easy answer is, no, I'm not jealous because I have Dirk, but that's not accurate. I teach psychology, and one of my favorite topics is memes -- ideas that are like viruses that replicate and spread from person to person. They aren't necessarily true, but many people take them as a given and the way world has to work."

I continued, "Having a jealous reaction to your partner making love with someone else is a meme. We learn it. It's handed down somehow from person to person. In a marriage, the offended party reacts with anger and malice, possibly ending a beautiful relationship, but there's a big 'BUT.' There are many other options."

Bree said, "For instance?"

"For instance, ignoring the situation, or applauding and encouraging it the way I did tonight when I saw you and Russ getting turned on by each other way back at the dance club. Another option is to join in to various degrees, sort of like this." I gestured to the four of us sitting around after having fucked.

I added, "There's a word called 'Compersion.' Many invoke it as the opposite of jealousy. Jealousy is an emotion that invokes fear, insecurity, and anxiety over the anticipated loss of something. Compersion is the opposite emotion. We feel secure, safe, and even blissful over what we see. I felt that way when you and Russ made love. I was glad for the two of you. You were climaxing, and I know how good Russ can make you feel, and I felt glad that you got to enjoy him. I felt glad that Russ was getting to enjoy you, a new lover who was obviously turned on my him -- plus, you're so beautiful and I can sense you are a deep person."

"You're amazing. That's the way I want to feel." She paused, "And Russ feels that way about you and Dirk?"

Russ intervened, "I do. The three of us made love all afternoon, and I savored the times Dirk was with Julie, just as she did with the two of us. I felt glad she was happy."

Bree said, "But what if you break up, or what if Julie goes off with Dirk, or you go off with his wife?"

I responded, "We don't rule out that might happen, but it's not part of our plan or our intent. There are other options. The four of us could live together eventually -- in a foursome. Maybe we keep this long-distance dual family status for years, but we always save a place in our hearts for our current spouse. Maybe you join in with us, and we form a fivesome too." I laughed as Bree reacted to my suggestion with a look of shock.

Bree said, "I'm younger than all of you."

"So what?"

"I'm not as far along in my career either."

"So what? By the way, what do you do?"

"I'm a Ph.D. geneticist for Gynome Research in Cambridge. I'm twenty-seven, and have worked there for the past five years after finishing my doctorate at Stanford. I have an NIH grant, and am working on ... well, don't laugh, but it's a cure for Alzheimer's disease. I've actually created some enzymes that can reverse the disease in some cases -- about twenty percent of the cases, and I think I know how to do another large chunk of them with genetic inhibitors." She paused, blushed, and said, "Oh, dear. You get me going, and I can't stop talking about my work."

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,986 Followers