Transcontinental Swap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers

Russ said with a smile, "Bree, you'll fit right in with this unruly and sex-crazed group of people. We all have high IQs, did amazingly well in school, and now in our careers are way ahead of our cohort, just the way you seem to be."

Bree nodded and mumbled, "That's good. I think my IQ is about 150."

Dirk nodded and went back to the larger discussion; "My wife and I are in a similar situation. I'm not sure how we all connected, but we did. I chalk it up to synchronicity. We put out our needs to the Universe, and the spiritual forces moved in and created this linkage between us. I include you in that too, Bree."

Bree nodded, "I think you may be right. I force myself to go out for a night on the town every few weeks, otherwise I work ALL the time. I've met people at some of the clubs around, but ... well, I've never been so turned on by anyone until Russ. It's his eyes, and the way he touched me. I felt his aura wrap around me with such a warm fuzzy feeling I wanted to be near him so I could feel more of it. Am I crazy?" Bree blushed and added, "I feel that with all of you now."

I laughed, "That's why we're all here, and I hope you become a permanent fixture in our relationships."

Dirk reached over and touched Bree's arm. "Bree, may I hold you too. I feel ..."

"Yes, please hold me," Bree interrupted. She moved into Dirk's arms and pulled them around her, firmly placing each of his hands on her melons. She turned her head slighted and the two of them kissed, working their way up to a long French kiss.

Russ pulled me to him, and started to kiss and massage my 'zones.' I was already sexually hot and horny, so it didn't take much to stoke me up to be ready to make love again.

I leaned down and fellated Russ, tasting Bree's residual juices on his cock. I smiled up at Russ, as he became the consistency of titanium steel. When he reached his peak hardness, I allowed him to lay me back on the plush carpeting, and we started to fuck. Russ adopted a position where Bree and Dirk could both clearly see his cock pistoning in and out of my dripping pussy.

Russ chortled, "Oh, dear. Sloppy seconds again."

Dirk chuckled too, "Hey, what do you think I found over here."

Bree actually giggled.

I said, "Come on you guys, you know you love the idea of fucking a second partner within minutes of someone else. That's the greatest fantasy for many men, and here you get to enjoy it twice today with different women."

Bree gasped, "I don't care which of you fucks me. You two men are spectacular in how you make love. You're peak experiences for me. I hope you won't mind me hanging around here a lot." She gasped again as Dirk took an unusually strong initial stroke into her cunt, "Oh, fuck, that's nice. Just keep fucking me."

I whispered but all could hear, "Russ, I love you. I love doing this with you. I love that you loved Bree, and that you give me time with Dirk. I love that Bree is joining with us and I hope she stays."

Russ said back to me, "I love you with my mind, body, and soul. This night and these acts of love and sex bond us together; they provide the interconnections of our spirits and souls. I love you in these dimensions, and I love you in the dimensions we do not know or understand. My spirit loves you and we acknowledge our common divinity."

After a silence, punctuated only by the sound of our bodies moving together and our gasps of delight, Bree said, "What you just said ... that's beautiful ... and that's ... the way I feel ... about all of you ... right now." She leaned forward and kissed Dirk in a very tender way, but then she leaned over to the two of us and pulled Russ' face to down hers for a kiss, and then pulled me to her for a kiss. The kiss was electric, almost like jump-starting a car where a sudden jolt of energy moves from one to the other. Bree had some magic deep inside her that she'd just shared with me -- with all of us.

To be continued.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers