Transcontinental Swap Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo said in a surprised tone, "You're not jealous?"

"No. That's a learned response to situations where people feel a loss of some kind, damage to one's ego, possessiveness, anger, or insecurity. I feel none of those. Instead of a loss, I've gained an intimate relationship with not only my husband, but also with Dirk, Bree, and you. I feel support by all of you, so quite the opposite, I'm feeling not a bit of ego damage; everyone loves me. I'm not feeling possessive; I feel I want to share because whatever I'm sharing seems to come back to me tenfold over. Lastly, I'm not angry because not one of you has done something to me out of malice. Thus, I'm left with a choice as to whether to feel jealous or not. I choose not to, and instead extend my love to all of you, and maybe others I haven't even met yet."

Russ asked, "So, what are you feeling?"

I laughed. "I've never felt so excited and exhilarated in all my life. I hate to sleep because there's so much going on in my waking hours: things that I love; things that make me happy and that give me orgasms; and that make me feel loved beyond anything I could imagine. When I do sleep my dreams are wonderful and in Technicolor and involve sex. I feel the best I've ever felt in my life -- the happiest."

I paused and looked across Russ' body at Jo's svelte form. "Jo, are you all right? What are you feeling?"

Jo snuggled into Russ. "I feel strange, but in a good way. Two men love me, and that's a really heady experience. The sex has been mind blowing. Dirk was horny a lot of the time, but Russ is over the top. He's always ready and desirous of me. I love this feeling." She tickled his stomach so he jumped.

"Feeling wanted is great. Russ knows I want him too -- both men do. I can't ever remember being so horny in my life: sex is on my mind all the time, and I mean 'all'. I guess that's why when my friend Sam -- for Samantha -- suggested I come to this swing party tomorrow night I jumped at the opportunity. I wanted to be sure it was all right with you though, but I didn't expect it'd be the weekend you were coming. This is so great that you'll be there too; it makes me feel better about going because I'll be sharing the experience with someone I really know."

Jo leaned across Russ and kissed me, her breasts pushing against his chest. I toyed with one of her nipples. Jo eventually said, "Now it's my turn to please you."

"Russ came inside me."

"As I said, now it's my turn to please you." Jo came around between my legs, and the next I knew she had started doing really exciting and sexual things with her tongue, lips, and fingers.

Except for an excursion to a little bistro for dinner, Jo, Russ, and I made love the rest of the day. I was sleepy from the time zone change and the flight, so I went to bed on the early side, leaving Russ and Jo to another round of lovemaking in Jo's family room. Russ had been showing threesome porn films on the television that he found on the Internet. The evening has been very arousing.

I awoke early surrounded by lovely warm flesh. Russ was on one side of me, and Jo was on the other. Both slept soundly, so I drifted in and out of sleep for ninety minutes before I slipped out of bed and went to the kitchen to forage for breakfast and coffee.

Jo found me a half hour later. Like me, she was nude. We went into an embrace and enjoyed the erotic feel of skin-on-skin, taking time to rub our breasts together, and to grind our hips against one another. After five minutes of this, we broke off. We had an evening planned that sounded like a lot of raw sex, so we thought we'd save at least some of our playfulness for the swing party.

Russ showed up a few minutes later. He came and kissed me, and then Jo -- long, lingering kisses that showed his passion and caring for each of us. As he kissed us, his long love shaft hardened until it was an undeniable invitation for all of us to have sex.

Jo smiled and said, "Well, just one in the morning should be OK. I mean, by tonight we'll all have recovered. Right?"

With that, we went back to the bedroom. Russ lay down, I mounted his cock, and Jo sat on his face, dripping the remains of last night into his eager mouth. A few minutes later Jo and I changed places, and after that we changed around a lot. Many orgasms later, we were done for a while, and I again had Russ' cum leaking from my pussy, at least until Jo went down on me to suck it all away.

Russ said, "I don't want to wait until tonight. I want to be making love to you two all day ... but I also want to go to the swing party tonight. I'm conflicted."

Jo said, "Then why don't you practice the Tantric sex techniques Dirk and I have been trying to teach you. You don't need to ejaculate every orgasm, and when you hold it in you build up your stamina and endurance. You'll savor that skill tonight at the swing party because you'll be able to make love all night long, give a hundred orgasms, enjoy a hundred yourself, and then at the end of the night you can blast a gallon of your cum right here." Jo pointed to her wet pussy.

To create a little sexual tension, Jo encouraged us to get dressed and then go with her to a restaurant near the University for lunch. We got back from lunch about one-thirty, and went right back to making love. This time, however, Jo kept reminding us about the various Tantric techniques she could remember: breathing, various positions, changing partners, coming to the 'edge' and then backing away, bringing the female to orgasm, use of erogenous zones, different ways to move and think when Russ' lingam was in my yoni.

So we spent the afternoon making love -- deep true and meaningful love to each other. A greater bond between Jo and me evolved, between Jo and Russ, and between my husband and me. At the end of the afternoon, Jo and I were happy with the dozen or so orgasms we'd each had. Russ was happy with his fluidless releases and the way he'd brought love and pleasure to us.

The affection we all felt for each other came at many levels -- mind, body, and spirit. I felt amazed at how Russ could inspire such feelings in Jo and me, and even that the act of physical love could invoke the spiritual. I felt we connected on so many levels, and I knew at times our minds were a single entity bursting with the highest form of love for each other.

We cleaned up and dressed shortly before dinner. Jo served us hors d'oeuvres and wine, and then we went out to dinner. We laughed as we chose our meals, planning on carbohydrate loading so we each had exceptional stamina for the rest of the evening.

After dinner, Jo directed us to a modern home in the hills west of San Jose. It took us almost an hour to get there. As we drove, Jo told us about a few of the people she'd been told might be at the party. Two of them worked with Jo at ITI, her company, and that was how she'd been invited, apparently after a woman named Samantha learned about her unique arrangement with her husband, Russ, and me. I guess we sounded like swingers, and that prompted the invitation. I had to admit that from the outside looking in, we did look like swingers who happened to swing with another couple three thousand miles away.

Our host, Gordon, greeted us at the door, and gave Jo an exceptionally warm hug and kiss in welcome to his home. His wife, a beautiful Hispanic woman named Marie joined him in the welcome a second later. Marie wore a see-through top that revealed her pretty breasts that I guessed had been amplified with implants. They weren't garish, but they were too well shaped and sexy. Overall, Marie was sexy, and I could see Russ take an immediate interest in her.

Gordon escorted us into the living room of the house where we were introduced to six other couples, most of whom were standing around snacking or drinking wine. Sam was one of the women, who introduced us to her husband. I found the diversity of the group interesting: mostly Caucasian, ages thirty (Russ and me) to mid-fifties, thin to chubby, married and single, and stylish to hippie dress. There were three more men than women at the house. Jo pulled us over to another couple that she knew from work, and we met Carol and Rick. Carol also worked for ITI. Larry and Sunita, a beautiful Indian woman in a sari, joined our circle. We talked about our jobs and hobbies. I brought the largest laugh to our conversational circle by announcing that my favorite hobby was sex. Everyone nodded in agreement.

Gordon got the ball rolling about nine o'clock. With two small baskets of numbers -- one for men and one for women: draw a number and match it up with the person holding the same number of the opposite sex. The extra men would become part of a threesome with three of the lucky women.

I went and kissed Russ. "You still all right with this?"

He smiled and nodded. He whispered to me, "Have fun and enjoy this. Think of this as a new experience we'll have fond memories of later. Who knows, we might just like the lifestyle and continue. No judgments. No jealousy. This is a free pass for anything goes."

We kissed, and as the basket with pink slips of paper came by I picked the number six on a small folded piece of paper. Russ ended up with the number four on a small blue piece of paper. As Russ announced his number and showed it to us, Sunita smiled and held out her piece of paper with a '4' clearly written on it. She looked very pleased, and for that matter Russ did too. Sunita was a beautiful Indian woman with long black hair down to her hips; she was thin, busty, and had an angelic face.

Sunita and Russ followed two other couples down a set of stairs to a dimly lit basement playroom equipped with large exercise mats that had been covered with bed linens and pillows. Everything looked so pristine and new.

A handsome older man named Adam Pointer found me with a matching number, and introduced himself. After a few minutes of introductory conversation he led me down to the playroom too. The two of us ended on a sofa that had been pushed against one wall. We overlooked the scene on the mats.

I asked in a low voice, revealing my neophyte status, "What's protocol here? I've never been to one of these. Do we strip and fuck, or what?"

Adam laughed, "Well, that over-simplifies things in my book. I personally enjoy some kissing and foreplay, if that's all right with you. We're consenting adults here, so we can negotiate your favorite act, fantasy, or secret desire." He smiled nicely at me.

"I like to be eaten before getting down to the main event," I offered.

Adam reached over and started to undo the buttons up the front of my summer dress. When most of them were open, I shrugged the dress off. My bra and sexy thong I'd brought for the occasion joined the dress on a chair next to the sofa. Adam quickly stripped from his clothes, revealing a solid erection that I knew would be pleasing me in a few minutes. He positioned me on the sofa, put my legs over his shoulders, and proved to me he understood a woman's anatomy and pleasure points.

I guess I'd arrived with high expectations and poised to have a lot of orgasms, because that's what started happening about five minutes into Adam's exquisite assault on my pussy. I moaned and groaned, stiffened often as a climax erupted from deep within me. I know I flooded the sofa with my juices, and surely Adam's face and tongue.

I returned the favor with a blowjob eventually, but Adam stopped me because he wanted to cum by fucking. I lay back on the sofa, and welcomed Adam to my quim. He was a talented lover, and knew some delightful moves that triggered more orgasms. I felt lucky to have drawn Adam as my first swing partner.

I had split my time watching some of the others in the room immersed in foreplay or screwing away in various positions. Doggie and woman-on-top seemed to be the favorites. I particularly watched Russ and Sunita as she rode his long cock with a blissful look on her face. Her dark skin, full breasts, and dark areolas and nipples contrasted to the other women in the room who look pale by comparison. She bounced wildly on Russ' cock, trying to milk the cum from his body.

I turned my attention back to Adam, and we completed our friendly fuck with a pair of well-synchronized orgasms. After a minute or so of after glow, we separated. He pulled off the condom and tied it closed, and I cleaned his cock, even bringing him back to a partially ready state for his next partner.

I whispered to Adam, "What now? Are we partners for the night?"

"Oh, no. Just wait here. One of the other men will claim you, or you can claim one of them. Feel free to do what you like. If you want a respite, there's a Jacuzzi on Gordon's back deck. I know it'll be full of people later, but for now it'll be empty -- too early in the evening, if you know what I mean."

I spotted another handsome older man and made eye contact with him. We nodded at each other, and I knew I had my next partner. Adam went off, and Sean arrived. We introduced ourselves with names and some deep kisses. Sean kissed me all over, from my littlest toe to the top of my head. He paused and delivered a few oral delights around my pussy and breasts.

Sean had long fingers, and he understood how to find not only a woman's G-spot but also her A-spot. As he stimulated the latter, I flooded my cunt again with my warm juices. He patted my clit wildly with his other hand, and I started to squirt off juices almost like pee as an orgasm washed over me. Properly awash with lubrication, he delivered a G-spot orgasm, and then started to fuck me. Sean liked to fuck very slowly or very fast and hard, and I was getting off on both speeds. When fast, his body was a blur and our bodies slapped together at a rapid rate. When slow, he would sit back and massage my clit. I kept cumming. Sean eventually came too, and then he held me in a romantic way as he kissed me some more.

As we sat on the sofa watching the rest of the group, I marveled at the stamina and recovery time of some of the men. Most of them were still going strong.

I said to Sean, "I want an exciting threesome. Who should I pick?"

I felt Sean chuckle as he spooned behind me. He said, "Paul, the dark haired man with the blond in the corner, and Lee, the Chinese-American man just finishing up with our hostess. I've seen them in action as a team. If you want exciting, they'll give it to you."

I thanked Sean, and then worked my way across the tangled bodies on the mats to Paul. "Are you spoken for in the next round? I'm trying to put together a threesome. Want to play?"

Paul gave me a big smile. "Who's the third party? Your husband?"

I laughed, "No, nothing so mundane. He'll have me later. I was thinking of Lee if he's willing."

Paul smiled and said, "Good choice. Let me finish with Deb here, and then I'll join you. I'll need a bit of a rest, maybe a dip in the hot tub."

I thanked Deb for allowing the interruption, and repeated the process with Lee who lay exhausted and panting heavily next to an equally strung out Marie. I lay down beside him and pulled his face so I could kiss him. It didn't take too much convincing. Like Paul, he requested a bit of a break to recover his mojo.

Paul, Lee, Marie, Deb, Sean, and I went out to the hot tub a few minutes later. Russ and a pretty woman named Nancy also squeezed in. The conversation was funny and ribald, with lots of teasing and flirting between combinations that had yet to occur. During the cross talk in the large tub, I heard Russ agree to couple up with Marie in the next round.

After about twenty minutes, Lee, Paul, and I got out, found some towels, and dried off. As we started to walk back inside, Lee spotted a large chaise lounge, easily large enough for a threesome romp. "Hey, you wanna do this outside? Although the temperature is on the cool side, I know we'll all be heated up in no time at all."

I went and lay down on chaise and patted the two open spaces on either side of me. We were fairly close to the hot tub, and so the three of us started to put on a little sex show for those in the tub, including my husband. Since I'd had the threesome with Dirk and Russ a couple of weeks earlier, I also had developed some preferences and had a sense of what might be a good sex show for the others.

Our kissing became French kissing with a lot of tongue in the open air as I gave hand jobs to the two men. French kissing became oral sex on cocks and cunt. Oral sex became vaginal penetration to excite further, and then the serious fucking started with a constant change of partner as to who was in my pussy or my mouth. That went on until I suggested that someone find some lube so they could add my ass to the mix. Marie appeared only a minute later with just the right thing.

I was twisted, spit roasted, and double penetrated over the next forty minutes. More and more people came outside for the show; apparently word had spread to those on the mats that we were worth watching. Some grabbed dry towels to put around their bodies to ward off the chill of the air. Pretty soon, I think everyone was outside watching me 'get it' from all sides. I'd become a moaning, groaning, fucking machine that couldn't get enough cock in any portal.

Russ did join the mix at one point, making me 'air tight' when Lee and Paul were in my cunt and ass, respectively. Everyone applauded the triple play when we broke apart. Jo came over too, French kissing me and twisting my tits, with such passion that I climaxed just because of her efforts. That climax, plus the fine work of the men pushed me into the zone where my head became so scrambled because I was having one long continuous orgasm from head to toes, and my cunt was continuously convulsing in pleasure.

Finally, the guys and I agreed that a bukkake would be a suitable ending for our show. We kept fucking in a DP until Paul announced he was close. At that point we pulled apart, I knelt on the patio between Lee and Paul, and Paul promptly painted my face, neck, and tits with splashes of white jism that erupted from his cock with great force. Lee repeated the process less than a minute later, aided I suspect by the dirty talk I provided for him. I was drenched in cum from the two men. I sucked down their cocks, taking both simultaneously as I got the last residue of their climaxes in my clean up effort. The others at the party applauded and cheered as the men helped me to my feet. We took a bow to shouts of 'Encore,' and 'More, more.'

We used an outdoor shower to wash off the body fluids and sweat we'd developed, me especially, but I had lots of help and plenty of kisses to ease the process. We went inside after drying off, and sat around naked in the living room having a glass of wine. There was still a lot of moaning and groaning coming from the downstairs play area.

Russ and Jo found our group. Jo suggested we leave since we had an hour's drive home and it was past midnight. We found Marie riding Sean bareback, and gave our thanks and appreciation for their hospitality. Gordon was across the room hammering into Sam's tight quim to her obvious delight. He just grunted out, "See ya." We dressed and left.

Russ drove. I held Jo in my arms, and we dozed in the backseat. At home, the three of us crawled into Jo's bed and were asleep fairly soon.

I woke up early, probably because I was still running on east coast time. I made coffee, and had breakfast. Jo and Russ came down about an hour-and-a-half later.

Russ asked, "So, how did you ladies feel about last night? Everything OK inside your heads?" He had a knack of asking profound questions, and I was the psychologist and should have been doing the asking.

I ventured, "That was the first time I'd had indiscriminate sex, so to speak. I'd fucked two guys previous to last night -- you and Dirk. As of last night, I tripled that with Lee, Paul, Sean, and Adam." I glowed with pride at my accomplishment.