Transcontinental Swap Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,985 Followers

Besides being tall, he obviously was self-assured and in shape. I had the feeling I'd find six pack abs under the crew neck sweater he wore.

I asked, "Do you have a comfortable place where we could talk about the course material?"

He smiled knowingly, "Well, I have an apartment off Church Street about a ten minute walk that way." He gestured towards the northwest.

I checked my watch, "Well, I have a couple of hours before I have to catch my ride, is this a good time for you?"

Fifteen minutes later, Frank kissed me as he undid the top button on my blouse, and then the next, and the next. Twenty minutes later, he had his face plastered against my pussy demonstrating that he knew exactly how to please a woman with fingers, lips, and tongue. Thirty minutes later, he had his cock buried to the hilt inside my gushing cunt. He also knew how to please a woman while fucking. Forty-five minutes later, he blasted a gallon of cum into my cunt as I groaned loudly announcing my own climax. He collapsed a top me, showering me with kisses, and then rolled us to our sides so we could remain coupled.

Frank said, "You are fabulous."

I stroked his cheek and gave him butterfly kisses around his face; "You're not too bad yourself. I'm really glad you thought to request this personal 'counseling' session." We both laughed, an act that made his cock start to slide out of my pussy. "Ooops, maybe we shouldn't laugh."

Frank leaned in and kissed me, "Is this a one off or will you be willing to get together again -- frequently, I hope?"

I teased, "Oh, I can see we barely scratched the surface on your personal problems. You're going to need lots of counseling. I think we should set up a steady schedule."

Frank smiled. Suddenly, he frowned, "You're not married are you?"

"I am, and we have an open relationship. Is that OK?"

He said, "It is, just so long as I don't upset any apple carts in your life, or in some body else's life."

I responded, "I'll tell him about it tonight to be sure he's OK, but I'm certain he won't mind."

To be continued

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,985 Followers