Transcontinental Swap Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Steph and Joe will come over about five o'clock for dinner and other fun activities. They had to go up to New Hampshire to see his parents for the day. Mom, they're quite excited to meet you ... and to enjoy your company for the evening."

Frank chimed in, "I forgot to tell you Rene will be coming too, sometime this afternoon. She wanted in on the party when I told her what you had planned for the day ... and night. I didn't tell her about your mother being here."

Angie asked, "Rene? You haven't mentioned her."

Frank volunteered, "She's my sister."

Angie's eyebrows raised.

I explained, "Yes, they have a sexual relationship. She's beautiful too, as you'll see. If we're going to break a few rules, we may as well break all of them."

Angie said, "In that case, we should get your father down here. He will be royally pissed that he missed this if we don't ask him."

I said, "Call him. Tell him to haul ass down here." I had always had a thing for my father. Even into my teen and adult years, I loved to snuggle up with him on the sofa, and Dad encouraged it. We never did anything 'inappropriate,' but I had a yen to touch and be held by him. As Mom had spoken, I conjured up an image of what having sex with my father would be like, and it wasn't at all bad; in fact, it was highly erotic and loving.

From the second I heard my mother suggest my father join us, my mind started doing flip-flops I was so excited. I forgot about everything else in the world except being intimate with him

A minute later, I heard my mother on her cellphone saying to my father, "Well, if you want to make love to Julie for the first time, you'd better get your butt down to Dillon right now. She's interested and horny." I could imagine his response. I'd already heard her telling him about the others at the house and how she'd gotten 'involved' with everyone.

Dad was thin but muscular, and despite being in his mid-fifties, he was still athletic, taking daily jogs, bicycling long distances, and swimming year around at an indoor pool. He used to have six-pack abs, but those faded over the years as his only concession to aging. He was also handsome, with increasing gray around his temples and that square jaw that I find irresistible in all men. Russ had the same square jaw look and would probably get salt and pepper hair like Daddy as he got to the same age. I wondered how age had affected my father's sexual endurance and recovery times. I guessed I'd get to find out later that day. I felt excited at the prospect.

Mom pulled me aside after breakfast. "Honey, are you all right with all of this -- me and my sexual predilections? I dumped a lot on your plate yesterday, not that you didn't return the favor, but I can imagine it being a shock when you discover that your parents are sexual animals just like everyone else."

I told her, "You did successfully shock me, I admit. I had thought at one point that you and Dad might be up to something with the Parkers, but I never thought it involved your whole crowd of friends. I sort of discounted there being sex involved too. It's sort of like I started to form the thought, but didn't complete the job."

She said, "Well, don't get all over wrought by my behavior. Lord knows, I've been doing this kind of stuff since I was fourteen."

"Fourteen!?"

"Yeah, I got started kind of early. I met an 'older boy' and he showed me the ways of the world, and I loved the sex. He only lasted a few months, but he taught me a lot. After that, I really got into the game. For a while, I was initiating boy after boy into a life of sex and fulfillment; I think I did more than three-quarters of the guys in my high school class."

I gasped, "My God, you really were a slut."

Mom laughed, "And proud of it, too."

She continued, "I continued into college, and that's where I discovered the joys of group sex and orgies. I adopted a fraternity or they adopted me, anyway they were my booty call. I was over there several times a day getting laid. We all loved it -- consenting adults and so forth. That's how I met your father. He became more to me than just another cock to get off on. We fell in love, and so forth."

I ventured, "But you never stopped your ... slutty ... behavior?"

"Correct. Once a slut, always a slut. Your Dad encouraged it too. If we were out in a bar or club, he'd challenge me to see how fast I could get laid or give a blowjob or do something sexual. He'd time me, and often he'd watch or stand guard so somebody I didn't choose wouldn't get involved, for instance, when I was getting fucked on the hood of a car in a bar's parking lot by some guy I picked up."

"Mom! You're loading me up with all these mental images of you that conflict with the 'Wholesome Mom' image I had."

She laughed, "Looks can be deceiving. All the women in our circle were, as you put it, Wholesome Moms; we cultivated that image, but shut the front door and we were the biggest group of sluts you'd ever hope to meet if you were a horny male. Honey,every woman has an inner slut; some just let it out more than others, but it's still in there."

I suddenly recalled a trip my mother had made. "So when I was in high school and you and the other women in your circle of friends went to Las Vegas for a long weekend ...?" I grinned at my mother.

Mom laughed, "It wasn't to gamble, although that was our cover story. No, we went to fuck anything we could find -- almost -- and to bring back sexy and erotic stories to all our menfolk. We actually got in a gangbang out there with over a dozen guys -- fabulous, absolutely fabulous. I think about twenty guys on that trip fucked me before we came home. I even joined the Mile High Club on the flight back to Boston with some nice businessman that sat next to me. Sarah Parker scored on the flight home too."

I shook my head in disbelief. I asked, "And Dad?"

"Oh, he was pretty busy too. He had a knack for scoring on the first try -- probably his good looks. Sometimes, we'd go to a club and split up to see what we could find, but that was years ago when we were more daring and horny. Terrible, I know, but we'd sometimes bring both our conquests home and make a night of it together in a foursome. You'd be away or sleeping over at someone else's house. We stopped this just after you graduated from college, we woke up to the risks we'd been taking."

I speculated, "STDs?"

"Yeah, once. I got crabs. Spent two weeks shampooing my pussy twice a day and washing everything I'd worn two weeks prior to my discovery in super hot water. Your Dad had to go through the regime too. That was years ago, matter of fact all of the indiscriminate sex I mentioned was years ago. We stopped when we hit forty for some reason. After that, we just stuck with our close friends. This is the first time since then that I've broken out of that circle of friends. This has been so much fun ... and it's not over yet."

I needled her, "After being with you, do any of us need to get tested? I know we're all safe. We had to be for our swing parties -- before and after."

"No. We've all been clean. I'll get tested when I get home just to ease the minds of the others in my group. Others have done likewise when they had an outside experience, but this is my first time in over a decade. That reminds me, for sure when you come up the next time, we'll have to involve you, Russ, Dirk, or any of this bunch you associate with in our playtime. I think you'd like them all ... in many ways."

To be continued.