Transexual Encounter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she stopped and said to me " I guess you liked that?" I just moaned yes, yes, yes to her.

She said I really want to fuck you now. I said to her that my ass was hers and she could fuck it anytime she wanted. We went over to the couch next to the bed and she sat down and I bent over in front of her and took her semi erect cock in my mouth and sucked her until she was hard. She slipped on a magnum condom and turned me around; I put my hands on the bed and bent over.

She stood up and squeezed some lube on my ass. Where she had gotten the lube from was a mystery to me. I felt the head of her cock press against my ass and I told her if it was OK with her that I'd like to back onto her cock and if she could just hold steady that I would tell her when I was ready for her to take control of my ass. Thank God she agreed with me; stories of how gurls who have miraculously never had a cock in their ass and take a big thick cock in one stroke are not believable.

My story here is absolutely true.

I slowly backed onto her cock and pulled out once or twice for a bit more lube. I finally had her cock all the way in my ass and could feel her thighs pressing against mine. I told her to push harder all the way in. She grabbed my hips and pulled me harder towards her. She was now in me as far as she could go; I could feel her balls pressing against my perineum. I said hold that there for a minute. She kept the pressure up and I could feel my ass expanding and stretching to accommodate this huge fucking hard cock. I moaned like a bitch to her over and over, "I love your fucking hard cock in my ass." I said I am ready for you to fuck me, please start slow. She started fucking me, gradually picking up the pace. A few times I asked for more lube and to slow down a bit. Eventually I was opened up and lubed up and I actually started telling her I could take it harder, each time she picked up the pace and intensity of the thrusts. We eventually moved to the bed, me on my knees doggie style and her behind my thrusting like a machine that would not tire.

She started with both of her legs between mine but switched off by putting one leg outside of mine and drilling my ass at an angle, she did that several times left and right. There was no stopping this woman, she never let up but for a couple times to take a sip of water, I was a sweaty mess and she gave me drinks out of her water bottle too, in my predicament I was still thinking about how her lips had been on the bottle and now mine are mixing with hers. The pounding and slamming of my ass continued on with no end in sight. I could not believe she was still going at it. My knees were tiring from the doggie position as was the rest of my body. I tried to lay flat on the bed and have her lay on top of me. I like the weight of her body on mine as she pounds my ass with her cock but she kept pulling me up so I resigned myself to taking it doggie style until she was finished.

Periodically I stroked my cock until it was hard, I didn't want to cum so I was careful not to overdo it. She just kept on ramming my ass over and over, she was rather quiet during all of this and then she started to talk about how she wanted to bareback me and shoot a load of cum in my ass. I thought to myself at this point she probably wore out the condom away anyway. I hoped it was idle chatter as I was still leery of disease and didn't say OK to it.

I told her she could fuck me as hard as she wanted and she replied that if I would probably regret it if she turned herself loose on me. I really didn't think anyone could fuck any harder then what she was doing to me right now so I said can you actually go harder than this? She laughed and said I was not ready yet for her hardest. Apparently she could, I shuddered to think what that would be like. She started talking again how I was going to be a kept woman and that she was going to own my ass and throat. The more she talked the hotter I got. When she said something hot I responded by telling her I was her bitch and my ass was her property. She liked that because I always got an extra-long deep thrust that she held tight to my ass and pulled my hips towards her and then she held her throbbing cock at the hilt for a second or two.

She told me she was close to coming and she wanted me to come at the same time, I told her if she grabs my nipples while she thrusts into me and pinches and twists my nipples that I will cum like a whore. She unhooked my bra and the silicone tits fell to the bed and she reached around and checked my cock to see if it was hard, I pulled my hand away and she grabbed my cock and stroked it while her other hand pinched my nipples, all the while she was still pounding and thrusting away, unbelievable the stamina on this woman. I went back to stroking my cock and she was pinching both my nipples and I told her at this point I could cum on demand and she should just tell me when she was about to cum. She picked up the pace which was amazing in and of itself. Her long thick cock had been pounding my ass for at least 40 minutes nonstop since we got on the bed, total time must have been an hour of her 8 ½ thick monster fucking me like I was her prison bitch, which I was.

I told her to start spanking my ass when she started to cum and I would make sure I came at the same time. I begged her to give my nipples a few good long hard pinches before she started to spank me. She said she liked that idea and that she would start spanking my ass now and when she stopped spanking me she would be coming. Little did I know that she was going to turn my ass red before she allowed herself to cum. She was a machine, but having been spanked and done some spanking, I knew that a good hard hand spanking can take its toll on the spankers hand almost as much as the spankee's ass. My ass was being drilled to no end and the cheeks were flush from being spanked but it was finally coming to an end. She relented on the spanking and grabbed my hips and stated moaning pulling my ass to her as hard as she could as she lurched forward with each thrust.

I stroked my cock furiously as she let out each heavy moan. I started moaning myself and kept repeating to her over and over "your bitch is coming, your bitch is coming" I sprayed cum all over the bed sheet and shuddered as I did so. She pounded away and then rammed her cock in me as far as she could get it and stopped, held it there and we both collapsed onto the mattress. She let out one long guttural moan as the weight of her body lay on top of mine.

She whispered in my ear "I came baby, I came in your ass" We lay there with her cock still up my ass as neither one of us could move. Eventually she pulled out and her condom was still on and hadn't broken open. I rolled over and slipped off the condom.

Eventually after resting and wiping my dripping ass of lube, I snuggled up to her soft cock and sucked it into my mouth I sucked the sticky cum off her cock, I rolled over between her legs, she was on her back with the pillows behind her head sitting up and resting and I had my mouth on her cock sucking her cock like a baby sucking a bottle, cleaning her cum with my mouth. I kept at it which after all I had been through even surprised me. I was much easier sucking this soft monster, I reached up with both hands and fingered her nipples, she surprised me, I thought she was just going to lie back and rest while I snacked on her cock a bit,.

She casually said to me "suck my balls like you did before."

I sucked both balls in my mouth and put some suction on them and then backed my head away from her gently pulling her balls tugging them away from her body. I repeated that several times and I noticed she was stroking her cock with one hand and twisting a nipple with other. I moved her legs wider and had her bend her knees so her feet were flat on the bed and ran my finger around the dark bud of her ass. She scooted her ass up a little higher indicating that what I was doing was OK with her. I kept sucking her balls and inching my finger into her ass. She continued to stroke her cock, that fucker was getting hard again, I the thought ran through my mind that I started something I may have wished I didn't start.

We kept at it and I was grinding my cock into the sheets and it was hard again too. She pushed my head away from her balls and said to me that it was time for me to rim her. I slipped my finger out of her ass and took the tip of my tongue and rimmed her ass, flicking the tip of my tongue over the tight muscle. I licked, sucked and rammed it into her over and over as I dry humped the bed. Her cock was back at full mast and totally erect. I was actually afraid that she would fuck my sore ass again.

I heard the words "suck your girlfriends cock."

I complied and this thick juicy shaft was once again in my mouth. She then said something that scared the crap out of me. She said the cock sucking I did before was just a warm up and that if I remember that I agreed to let her use my ass and throat and that she hadn't used my throat yet.

I was terrified and didn't know if I could go through with it. We switched positions , I was on my back and she was straddling my face with her cock right in my face. I said to her please let me rim your ass a bit to stall her but she just pushed that big fucking throbbing hot cock in my mouth. She looked so beautiful, her flat stomach and perky mocha tits with dark nipples, my mouth full of her meaty cock. I had no choice anyway. I sucked and sucked like my life depended on it. She pushed her way down my throat, I was deep throating her now with a bit less trouble but still barely, I was still gagging and have trouble but she seemed pleased. She was ramming away when she said I want to cum in your mouth, she looked me in the eyes, I couldn't speak with a giant mouthful of cock so I just nodded up and down, her big cock moving up and down with my head as I nodded the OK signal that I was on board to receive a mouthful of cum.

When I cleaned her cock of her own cum, it tasted great, sweet and sticky. I figured she blew a load into the condom already so how much could she shoot a second time? I was about to find out. It still amazed me that this petite little slender 5'7'' 125 pound woman was sporting this huge hunk of meat between her legs. She pulled out of me and I gasped for air and wiped the slobber off my face. Like a machine on full, she stroked away at her cock, getting closer and closer, I was jerking myself off at the same time but couldn't time it with her, I grimaced and shot my load, being under her and between her legs my cum sprayed onto her ass and small of her back, she felt it and said that it was not polite to cum without permission. I couldn't speak, I think the cum on her back was enough to put her over the top. She placed the tip of her cock on my outstretched tongue just like the porno movies do it. A spurt of hot sticky cum shot out of the tip and I caught it with my tongue, then another bigger spurt went right in my mouth and hit the back of my mouth, then another just as big as the second, unbelievably the fourth spurt was bigger than the second and third. I caught all of them and I could feel the cum pooling in the bottom of my mouth, my mouth was actually filling with cum. Another spurt and it was less volume finally.

I opened wide and moved in toward the spurting cock so the tip was in my mouth, no chance of missing any cum. I closed my mouth around her cock and started sucking; surprisingly she shot a few more spurts of cum in my mouth with my lips sealed around the circumference of her womanhood. I held her cock and a mouthful of cum until she pulled out a semi erect softening cock out of my mouth. My mouth was full of sweet sticky cum. I opened to show her and she put two fingers in my mouth and stirred the cum. I closed my mouth instinctively around her fingers and sucked them like I was giving her fingers head. She pulled her fingers out and held my mouth shut and pinched my nose. I wanted to swallow her cum so it was not necessary to do that but I played along and let her think she was forcing me to swallow her sperm. With a couple of big gulps it was down my throat. We both smiled and she said to clean up the mess on her ass and back. I went behind her and licked off all of my cum which wasn't much but I licked and licked until told to stop.

We rested on the bed for a while. I was exhausted, totally spent and had a sore ass. She was happy and said that her former boyfriend never even came close to pleasing her like that. I showered and left in my male attire back to my hotel where I rested my sore ass.

This would not be my last encounter with her.

12