Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris reached down with his hands to stroke Tim's hair, then seized the sides of his head and thrust brutally into his mouth. Tim felt the entire length of Chris's prick battering its way down his tongue, brushing aside the soft hanging uvula at the back of his mouth and penetrating into Tim's throat. He began to gag.

Chris thrust again into Tim. And again. Tim swirled his tongue around the man's organ with each thrust, feeling his masculine power.

He felt Wanda applying more jelly to his ass.

Just as he was about to enter the throes of orgasm, Chris abruptly pulled out of Tim's mouth. He slid down Tim's back once again.

"What about condoms?" Tim asked. "He might have AIDS or something."

Danielle kissed him once more. "Death is always present when a woman is raped, Tim. Give yourself to it. We all have." she whispered. She kissed him again on the neck, then stood to watch the proceedings.

The first thrust was brutal. Tim felt his entire body being pushed into the sheets as Chris rammed his way inside him. He remembered to relax his sphincter muscle before the next thrust. A tear formed in his eye.

Then Moira was there, holding his hand and kissing him on the forehead as Chris heaved once again into his anus, his balls crashing against Tim's. Moira stroked his hair and whispered to him as Chris grabbed him by the waist and pumped him furiously. Chris arched his back and pushed Tim harder against the sheets. He interlocked his hands with Tim's and ran his tongue over the nape of Tim's neck and his earlobes as he thrust ever more brutally inside him. Finally, he turned Tim's head and found his mouth. He drew Tim's tongue into him as pumped faster and faster. His mustache burned Tim's upper lip. Finally, Chris's whole body shuddered and Tim felt the heat of the man's seed as it spilled deep inside his colon. Chris collapsed on top of him, his tongue against Tim's ear. The sound of his slowly panting breath was like the ocean.

Moira stroked Tim's hair and kissed his forehead as Chris slowly climbed off of him. Someone was untying his feet and turning him over once again. He did not see who it was, as his eyes were lost in Moira's, which were brimming with tears. He craned his neck to reach her, and she bent down to kiss him sweetly on the lips. She stripped off her dress and underclothes and climbed on the bed to straddle Tim, presenting one of her breasts to his mouth. He took it eagerly. He could feel the dampness of Moira's cunt on his stomach.

Someone took his balls into her mouth. He felt the steel stud as the woman's tongue played wildly over his scrotum. Danielle. He found himself growing hard again despite the excruciating pain from his violated rectum.

There was the sound of muffled voices and a door closing. Chris had left.

"You're one of us now." It was a voice to his right. He turned his head to see who it was. Sheila.

Moira kissed him on the forehead, then shifted her crotch onto his waiting mouth. She tasted sweet and fresh as she rocked on him. Her movements became more and more violent, and she grabbed his hair, pulling it hard when she came for the first time.

Danielle had taken his prick into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it, making Tim want to explode down her throat. Wanda lay underneath Danielle, eating her while massaging her anus with the tip of the dildo. Moira began to kiss Sheila's breast and mouth as she began to rock on Tim's face once again.

Suddenly, Moira slid down Tim's torso, her firm breasts soft against his skin. Danielle released Tim's prick and began to lick up and down the crack of Moira's ass as it arrived at her location. Tim took Sheila's huge breast in his mouth as she reached across him to unlock the handcuffs. She straddled his face and he began to eat her, the smell of a new cunt driving him to excitement.

He felt someone take his prick and guide it into heaven. The sweetest, tightest cunt he had ever known. Wanda began to lick his balls as he arched his body to plunge the entire length of his cock into Moira's willing cunt.

"What about protection?" he whispered hoarsely.

"You must plant your seed in us if we're going to be a family," Sheila whispered, stroking his hair. We are daughters of the goddess. We must bring new life into this godforsaken world." She climbed off his face and he could at last see Moira, impaled on his prick, rocking up and down, her eyes closed, her face lost in ecstasy.

She opened her eyes and smiled at him. Tim reached up with his freed hands to stroke her firm young breasts. She bent to kiss him, her erect nipples brushing his chest as she continued to bounce up and down on his prick.

Sheila was licking his earlobe, her breasts pressed against the side of his torso, as Moira's cunt began to contract around his penis, milking it harder and faster.

He felt his balls beginning to contract in Wanda's mouth, moving away from her tongue, toward the root of his prick, ready to explode.

Moira's entire body shuddered and she cried out when he spurted his juices inside her.

She collapsed on top of him, her slender body blanketing him. She clutched her abdomen as if trying to feel the new life growing within her.

A new life for all of them.

She smiled and rested her lips against Tim's neck. He drifted into sleep, ignoring the sounds of ecstasy around him, comfortable in his new home.

12