Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonas hit another key and the screen showed her with a nice bust and a cute fanny.

"I love it!" Susie exclaimed. "Will I really look like that?"

Jason grinned, "Exactly like that."

Susie jumped up and kissed him, "When?"

"Next week, if is OK with you. Monday at six o'clock in the morning. You will be overnight in the hospital. Then in bed at home for a couple of days. Savanna and I would like you guys, or at least Susie to stay with us for a couple of days so we can keep a close eye on her."

I looked at Susie and she nodded, I said "Great, how can I ever thank you for this."

"I'll get my thanks when I see her when the bandages come off." When we got home she was very tired. I ordered Chinese Take-out delivered. She loved Chinese food. After dinner she sat right next to me on the couch. She looked up at me and said, "I'm scared, I have never been in a hospital before."

"Sweetie, I will be there with you all the time. I will never be far away from you."

"Please hold me now. I need to feel you hug me."

I had her turn around and pulled her gently to my chest. I pulled an Afghan off the back of the couch and wrapped it around her. She placed her head on my shoulder and trembled. I held her close and my nose was in her sweet smelling hair. I brushed my lips across her forehead. She sighed and snuggled closer to me. She stopped shaking and soon was asleep.

I managed to get up and I carried her to her bed. I took her sandals off and pulled the covers over her and kissed her lips as she slept. A sweet mile came over her face. It made me want to cry she was so sweet.

We went to Jonas's house Sunday evening and took he and his wife, Savanna out for dinner at a very nice place they recommended. Susie teased and cajoled until she got me out on the dance floor. Luckily the band played a whole set of slow numbers. She put her head on my shoulder and danced very close to me. I had a very difficult time trying to keep from getting an erection and embarrassing myself. I thought about everything but this sweet girl in my arms. It didn't work a hundred percent but I thought it had worked until we were walking back to the table and she said, "Thank you for dancing with me. I loved it. Especially when you got excited."

I didn't know what to say. Thankfully Jason said he thought we should get to bed early. I hugged and kissed her before she went to bed and told her I would be there with her tomorrow.

At the hospital I was able to sit for a while with her after she was prepped and waiting to go to the operating room. She looked at me and said, "Jim, I love you. I want you to know that, just in case." Then she patted my hand and said, "Don't cry, you told me everything would be fine, I believe you."

"It will be just perfect, I promise."

I sweated it out for the whole day, it was getting dark when Jason walked in and sat beside me. He grabbed my arm and said, "Jim, every thing went really well. As well as any I have ever done. She is going to be just fine. She will be sedated all night. We will check on her first thing in the morning. Do you want to ride home with me?"

"If it is alright I will just sit here beside her. I promised her I would be with her and I must be here if she wakes up."

"Jim, she won't wake up."

"She might."

"I'll see you in the morning."

I held her little hand all night long and talked softly to her most of the time. I told her how much I loved her and admired her. I thought I felt her squeeze my hand several times. In the morning Jason was there and told me Susie would be busy for about an hour and for me to go get some breakfast. I was back in half an hour and she was eating breakfast through a straw. All I could see of her face was her eyes and her hair. What had I done to her. I got up and went to the men's room and washed my face. I went back and she waved at me. I went to her and picked up her hand and kissed it. She held my hand tightly. I asked if she was in pain. She squeezed my hand once.

"Is one squeeze for yes, two for no?"

One squeeze answered me. She squeezed once more. "What?"

"Do you hate me for putting you through this?"

Two squeezes a pause, two more squeezes a pause then two more squeezes."

"No. No. No."

One squeeze.

"You know I love you, sweetheart."

One squeeze a pause, another squeeze a pause, another squeeze.

"Yes, yes, yes."

I saw her eyes drooping and I asked if she wanted to sleep a little bit.

One squeeze.

"I'll be here for you when you wake up."

One squeeze.

I held her hand again that night and was there when she woke up in the morning. I got breakfast while her bandages were changed. The new bandages were much smaller and I could see her lips. There were a few stitches visible but she could talk a little. I could see a stitch or two around her eyes and she still had a large bandage over her nose. Her chest was heavily bandaged too.

She put her hand on her chest and said it hurt.

"It will be better each day until the pain will be nothing but a bad memory and you will have beautiful breasts." She tried to smile but the pain in her lips quickly stopped her.

I took her hand and kissed it again. She said "Thank you."

The next day after the dressings were changed again we went to Jason's house to spend two days. Jason checked her out and changed her dressings. He told me to stop on the way home and buy her three or four inexpensive bras. Size 34 C. He said the cup size might change slightly in a few weeks. He wanted her to wear them with the breasts lifted as high as was bearable for Susie. She was to wear the bras at all times for two weeks after that only when she was up and about. He wanted to see her again in one week at his office. I took her home the next morning. She was happy to be home. I had to be strict with her to keep her off her feet. That evening she looked strained and I foolishly asked her how her breasts felt. She snapped back, "Like some son of a bitch shoved two water balloons under my skin on my chest. Just so some guy can get his jollies playing with them."

I didn't know what to say so I went to my room and got ready for bed. A few minutes later there was a knock at my door. "Yeah!" I yelled. The door opened and she ran to me holding her arms under her breasts to help support them. She was crying. "Please forgive me. I didn't mean it. I need your goodnight kiss or I won't be able to sleep."

"Well little girl, you better get used to being without them. When you have your beautiful body all healed up, there will be young men swarming around wanting your kisses. You will find a very special and very lucky guy and want only his kisses. Then you will leave me and go off with him."

"No I won't."

She turned and started for the door.

I said, "Don't I get my kiss tonight?"

She turned and glared at me. Then a little smile started and she came to me and put her arms around my neck and pressed herself to me as she kissed me for a long time. I wanted to hug her to me but I was afraid to for several reasons.

She looked up at me and asked, "Do I feel any different?"

"Baby, you sure do, does it feel different to you?"

"I am not sure of how it feels, I'm till sore and numb, I think I am going to like the way they feel though."

"I know it is going to make you feel more like a woman should feel about herself, proud of her body and proud to be a sexy looking woman, knowing all the men want her."

"Is that the way you want me to feel?"

"How I feel is not important, I am not in the game."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I guess 'Game' was a poor choice of words. I guess I should have said I cannot compete for your love. I am not in the game."

"Why not?"

"I am way too old for you, you need and deserve a young virile lover and husband. Not an old used up man who could probably never please you."

Are you saying that you want me to start dating young guys when I am healed up?"

"Sue, that is a decision you will have to make on your own. OK?"

"Now I have a paper I want you to sign. Right here. Good! This is yours"

"What is this?"

"The title to your Jeep."

"My Jeep?"

"Sure, it was a piece of junk and you fixed it up, it is yours. I have paid the insurance for a year so you don't have to worry about that."

"Really, you are giving me the Jeep!"

"It's yours. Do what you want with it. You need something to get around in don't you?"

"James, what am I going to do with you?" She turned and ran from the room. Why was she angry with me now?

In the morning we drove to see Jonas for her last check up and the removal of the last bandages. The nurse removed the bandages from her chest, by now the bandages were very light and fit under her bra. Jason asked me to come in his office while he removed the last bandages from her face. Her back was to me and he took the last bandage from her face and held a mirror in front of her. I heard a gasp from her. Jonas was grinning. I slipped out of the door and sat in the waiting room. I sat in a chair and leaned forward. I put my elbows on my knees and rested my face on my hands. How long I was that way I don't know. I just knew my perfect life was over.

I heard her heels click as she walked up to me. "Take me home now Jim. Please."

I looked up at her. She was absolutely gorgeous just as I knew she would be.

She went right to her room and stayed there for a long time. She came out in a robe and fixed dinner. She called me and said my dinner was ready. She had not fixed a plate for herself. I looked at her and she said, "I have a dinner date tonight." Later I heard her heels clicking down the hall. I looked up. She was stunning. Simply stunning. She walked to me and bent over and brushed my cheek with her lips. "Good night, Don't wait up for me." About that time the door bell rang. I saw a very handsome young man greet her as she left.

I went to my little office and did some paper work. Then I called Jonas. He answered right away, I said, "Hi! Buddy. You did a wonderful job on Susie. I don't know how to thank you. Can you do another favor for me?"

"Sure, anything, you know that."

"I am going away for awhile. You won't be able to reach me. I am sending you a check book. There is fifty thousand dollars in that account. Dole it out to Susie as she needs it. All the household bills are paid six months in advance.

I have also enclosed a combination to my office safe. In case I die every thing goes to Susie. Thank you my dear friend, G'bye." I heard him talking as I hung up. My truck was already packed and I was out the door as the phone started to ring.

Several months later I was sitting on the porch of my little get-a-way in the Keys. A little tiny shack on a canal on the ocean side. I couldn't remember how long I had been sitting there. I had no reason to move. There was nothing I wanted to do. I might try to catch a fish for dinner. I knew that if I did catch one I would just let him go. I just didn't eat anymore. I decided to read some because I was bored. I hadn't run in two months, no point in it. I picked up a book about the history of Monroe County, Florida. This was a good day, I read almost half a page before I put it down. I was tired and wanted to sleep.

I didn't sleep well either. I kept dreaming of Susie and knew that was a lost cause, couldn't help it though. I threw the book across the room and screamed, "The Hell with It! I'm going home in the morning." I fell on the bed and knew nothing till morning. I was out of clean clothes because I hadn't washed in a while. I walked out and climbed in the truck. Ten hours later I pulled in my driveway and pushed the garage door opener. The garage was empty. I let myself in the house and found and opened a can of Beanie Weenies. I ate them cold out of the can. I needed a bath but I couldn't stop myself from looking in Susie's room. Empty, very empty, dresser and closet empty. I found a bottle of rum and fixed myself a little drink , just to steady my nerves. Bull shit, I was so steady now I could hardly move. I hit the bed and knew nothing again until morning. I got up and fixed myself a cup of coffee for a change. I needed to think. I knew only one thing. Life was nothing without that girl in it. I knew that could never be. Where did that leave me. Was it time to end it all? First I needed to find out if Susie was doing all right, that she had had no complications from her operation. I called Jonas at his office and was told he was not in that day. I tried his house. No answer there. I would try later. I tried every half hour or so. Finally I got him about six o'clock. "Hi! It's me, Jim. How are you?"

"Jim, is it really you?"

"Yeah! I guess so."

"Where are you Buddy, I need to talk to you."

"What, is Susie alright?"

"No, she is not doing well at all."

"What is wrong. How can I help?"

"Can you make it over here. Susie is here staying with us."

"I am on my way."

I jumped in the shower and had a quick shave while the hot water sprayed over me. I found clean clothes. I took off, forcing myself to drive the speed limit. When I got to his house Savanna opened the door. She looked startled, "Jim, is that you."

"Yes, why?"

"I didn't recognize you, you look terrible."

She turned and led me in the house. "Jason will be right down. He is checking on Susie."

"How is she, what is wrong with her?" Jason came down the stairs and looked strangely at me. "Are you OK, Jim?"

"I guess I have been a little off my feed lately. How is Susie?'

"Susie has a serious problem. She has fallen hopelessly in love with a guy who won't give her the time of day. She moons over him all the time, won't eat, can't sleep, just sits around like a bump on a log. Nothing interests her. She is loosing all the weight you put on her. She tried dating other guys but all she could think about was him. Didn't work at all."

I exploded, "What the hell is wrong with this guy, can't he see she is the sweetest, smartest and most beautiful girl in the world, he must be nuts. Who is he, I'll straighten him right out."

"Can you do that?"

"Sure, I'll do anything to make her happy."

"Is that a promise?"

"Hell yes. Where is he?"

He grabbed my shoulders and twisted me around. "That's him, right there."

"Where, I see nothing but a mirror."

"Right, you are looking at the man she loves with all her heart."

I thought my heart would stop beating. "ME!"

"Yes you, she loves you and only you."

He yelled, "Susie, come down here, I have someone here you want to see."

She came to the top of the stairs and stared down at me.

"Jimmy, Oh! Jimmy is that really you?"

We met half way and kissed each other. I couldn't get enough of her kisses. She pulled back and we looked at each other. She looked drawn and thin, I guess I was no better because she cried and said, "Jim, what have you done to yourself. You look terrible. When did you eat last?"

"I don't remember. How about you?" She grinned, "I don't know either. Just kiss me and tell me you won't leave me again, ever. I love you and I always will."

"Dear little girl, I have learned that I can not live with out you in my life. I will do anything to keep you there."

"Will you marry me?"

"Hell yes! Any time, anyplace." I felt a little weak and Sue led me to a couch. "Are you alright?" she asked.

"Yes Sweetheart, I am just so happy and excited I can't breath."

"Well, you just calm down. When you feel up to it I want you to drive me home. On the way I want to stop at the seafood market. I want to buy a bushel basket of oysters for your dinner. I do not plan on letting you out of bed for several days."

"I don't think I am going to need the oysters. Just looking at you has me very aroused right now."

She reached down and said, "Oh! Yes indeed you are." She looked at Jason and Savanna, "Would you let us use the room I was in for a while?"

They giggled and Savanna said, "I thought Jason would never stop at a Motel on our wedding night. I think we drove half way to Miami."

"Darlin', it was only three miles from here."

"I just know that when we girls are hot it is time to find a bed, right Susie?"

"Right, come with me lover. I am really hot right now."

"Could you wait until I drive us home? Once I get you in bed our several days will start."

"Wait here and I'll get my things I will need. We can get the rest later. Please let this not be a dream and be here when I get back."

"I will be here."

It was a long, long drive home, all fifteen minutes of it. When we were home she ran in her room with her bag. "I'll meet you in your bedroom in a minute!" she called. I turned down the bed and undressed down to my boxers. I heard her heels on the wooden hall floor. Then I saw her. She took my breath away. She wore a push up ¼ bra that didn't cover her proud nipples. She had on a matching garter belt and sheer little panties and stockings . She was exquisite. Sexy as all hell too! I took her in my arms and kissed her gently, trying to restrain my urge to rip her clothes right off her and throw her on the bed.

She mewed softly as we kissed, then I felt her little hands slip down and start pushing down my boxer shorts. I felt them fall around my feet. I pushed her back looked at her. "Everything looks so good I don't know where to start. She pushed me 'til I was sitting on the bed and stepped between my legs and pushed a long hard nipple in my mouth. Oh! Was it ever good. I cupped a breast in each hand and kissed and sucked each nipple in turn. Back and forth. She was moaning softly and I felt her wiggle as she worked her panties down. I pulled her down over me and kissed her sweet lips again. Then I knew I had to hurry or I would finish way ahead of her. I had no idea of how close she was to an orgasm. I pushed her on her back and moved down and spread her legs. She watched my every move. I looked at her little pussy. Her inner lips barely showed. They looked damp. I spread her vulva with my thumbs and parted her delicate flowerlike lips with my tongue. I tasted her sweet juices for the first time. She raised on her arms and watched me. "Oh! My! God! That is wonderful, I love how that feels. Ahaaaa yes, yes, yes!" She was vibrating now. Softly moaning as she flopped back and shut her eyes. I savored each part inside her pussy I could reach. Then I searched for and found her clitoris. It was right where it was supposed to be, hidden by a little hood of flesh and skin. She froze for a second as I sucked it into my lips. Then she yelped and squealed with joy, gently pulling my head against her sex. She purred, "I love it, love it, love it, yes, yes, oh yes, I love that." I lifted myself up over her and rubbed the head, of my cock between her nether lips. Then I pressed forward gently. I slipped in a little ways and found a resistance, I pulled back and then went forward, there it was again. I looked up at her, "Are you a virgin?"

"Yes, I was waiting for you."

I kissed her again and thrust forward again a little harder and felt the resistance disappear. I slipped in further. I pulled back and pressed ahead, this time I felt my pubes hit her pelvis. I was all the way in. She shuddered and clawed at my back. She was throwing her head from side to side. I told her I loved her and asked if she was alright. "Oh! Yes, This is more wonderful than I had expected. Please don't stop."

I thrust slowly in and out. I could feel my climax rising and knew I didn't have long. I started moving faster and harder in and out of her. I was on the edge and I asked her where she wanted me to cum.

"Inside me, I want your seed inside me, I want your babies, Oh! Yes I Do."

"Here I am." I filled her vagina with ropes of hot slippery cum. I raised on my arms, my shrinking penis still inside her. She had a beautiful sweet smile on her face as she looked up at me. "I love you. That was just wonderful. When can we do that again?" I dropped down beside her and hugged her to me. She rained kisses on my face. I felt hot tears on my face and pushed her up. She was crying. "Oh! Baby, did I hurt you badly?"