Transformation and Titillation Ch. 02

Story Info
An epic comeuppance, or maybe cumuppance?
5.3k words
3.82
19.7k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first broadcast of Transformation and Titillation was nothing short of a resounding success. Thousands tuned into the program and tens of thousands discussed it in forums and message boards. Debates quickly arose about whether or not the transformations were real and how to become a contestant. People knew so little about the fantastic events they witnessed that they were desperate for any scrap of information some random poster might possess.

Thankfully, they would not have to wait too long for the next installment of their latest obsession. Five days after the premiere of the first episode, a mysterious link appeared on just about every significant thread about the game show. It took those who clicked on it to the show's website, which had vanished from the internet shortly after the first broadcast. A timer ticked down on the screen, signaling the launch of the second episode exactly one week after the launch of the first.

---------------

"Hello ladies, gentlemen, and all you terrific non-binary folks in between! Welcome to the best show on the internet, Transformation and Titilation!" An androgynous and slightly distorted voice announced as camera swept over a nondescript game show set and cheesy music played.

"I'm your host, Ali Almight. Thanks for tuning in and special thanks to all of our returning viewers," the host said as the camera settled on them. This time the cut of Ali's suite was decidedly more feminine. The jacket was a bit shorter than the last and tightened to show of the curve of Ali's waist and hips. Ali may even have had a slight bust, but it was still hard to tell and the host's featureless chrome mask prevented any viewer from making an educated guess.

"I'm proud to announce that from now on Transformation and Titillation will have a wonderful co-host to help execute challenges and provide you with even more entertaining commentary," Ali announced. "She might be familiar to those of you who caught the first episode. Please give a warm welcome to the stunning Erika Cumick!"

The camera shifted and focused onto a beautiful women striking a lavish pose, hip cocked and one arm stretched into the air in a lavish wave. She wore a light blue bikini top that matched Ali's bowtie and complemented her caramel tan nicely. Her bikini bottoms were the same color and defined her hips and bubble butt well with high riding thong chords. A sheer white skirt also clung to her waist, giving here otherwise slutty swimsuit a slight air of formality.

"It's great to be back Ali!" The bubbly blond professed. "I had soooooo much fun last time. Thanks a bunch for letting me host with you!"

"Believe me, the pleasure is all mine," Ali said, definitely winking behind the mask.

"Of course, the real star of the show today will be our second ever contestant on Transformation and Titillation. Everyone, please welcome, Candice Jones!"

The camera panned from Ali and Erika to focus on a snobbish young woman wearing athletic clothing. Her longer black hair was tied into a ponytail and fell to the middle of her back. It matched nicely with her loose purple top and black yoga pants. She was shorter, about 5'2 and her B-cup breasts were mostly lost in her shirt. Her slight tan hinted at her outdoorsiness and her thin smile conveyed a sense of smug superiority.

"Hello," Candice said simply.

"So what brings you onto the show today, Candice?" Ali asked.

"I'm looking for seed money and promotion for my upcoming media network," Candice curtly answered.

"Interesting," Ali responded, "what kind of content will be on your platform?"

"Well, the American people deserve a place where they can find unbiased news and entertainment that expresses their values. My network won't be corrupted by liberal elites and dirty money," Candice answered, more passionately this time.

"Oh-ho-ho," Ali answered with a bit of a laugh. "Looks like you're trying to snowball your previous fame into a full-blown career."

"OMG, you're famous?" Erika exclaimed, sounding out each letter in the abbreviation.

Candice rolled her eyes before answering, "Yes. I suppose I made a few headlines while expressing my second amendment right. It shouldn't be such a big deal, but it just goes to show how repressed our rights are getting."

"For those of you not aware," Ali said as he turned to the camera, "Candice made quite a bit of news last fall when she attended each of her college courses with a pistol holstered at her waist. Which violated her university's policy banning guns on their campus."

"I have an open and concealed carry license. My school's policy repressed my rights as an American citizen and I will not bow to their liberal agenda," Candice ranted.

"Well, you were expelled, so you don't have to worry about that anymore" Ali returned with a positive tone.

"Yeah, but they'll have something to worry about once my lawsuit against them kicks off," Candice said threateningly.

"Ooooooooh, feisty!" Ali commented. "You'll need that spirit in these upcoming challenges. Erika, tell the audience what Candice is playing for today."

"Okay, Ali!" Erika beamed. "Today Erika will be competing for an already built media platform with, like 100,000 daily clicks and the contact info for a dozen angel investors."

She turned suddenly and extended her arms as she spoke, causing her sizable tits to bounce in her loose top. Erika motioned to a laptop resting on a short coffee table. Viewers at home couldn't quite make out the screen, but it was doubtlessly filled with information about Candice's potential website and investors.

"Thank you, Erika," Ali said politely before turning to Candice. "To win the established media platform, investment opportunities, and get a massive jumpstart to your career, you'll need to complete five challenges. Does that sound fair to you?"

"What kind of challenges?" Candice asked as she eyed the absent-minded Erika.

"Just the kind that test your physical, mental, and spiritual fortitude," Ali answered. "Don't worry though, Erika lost in the last episode and she isn't complaining."

"Nope! This is super fun!" Erika chimed in.

With a sharp and cocky exhale from her nose, Candice said, "Yeah? Well, I could sneeze and beat your ditzy little mascot in any competition. Let's get this started already."

Erika's smile became a bit more strained and her eyes narrowed slightly with anger as she absorbed the contestant's insult. Ali merely let out a long whistle in awe of the venom in the young woman's words.

"Alright then Candice, let's get your first challenge underway!" Ali said with a bit more enthusiasm than usual, trying to bring the mood back up after Candice's insult.

With a flamboyant wave, miniature shooting range appeared on set as the camera panned. Three human-shaped targets made of paper stood about five yards away from a bounty where a B.B. gun rested. Numbers within circles covered the targets, with the highest values placed on the targets' head, heart, and groin.

"Okay Candice, this challenge is pretty straightforward. You have two minutes to score over 100 points by shooting the targets. That toy gun has twelve pellets in it and for every ten points you fall short of 100 you'll have to take a penalty transformation, sound good?"

"Uh, you know I was the biggest 2nd Amendment defender on campus, right? This'll be a breeze," Candice smugly declared.

"I don't know if a reductive reading of the American Bill of Rights correlates to doing well in a carnival game, but whatever you say. The time starts as soon as you pick up the B.B. Gun," Ali replied with only a hint of contempt creeping into his voice.

Once she walked over to the counter, Candice picked up the toy gun, aimed, and fired in one fluid motion. Of course, the shot went wide and only grazed the side of the center target's head, earning her zero points.

"Fuck," Candice swore under her breath. She corrected her aim and fired again, missing the target entirely over its other shoulder. Realizing the fault in her strategy, Candice refocused her aim towards the center target's chest, where the greater number of circles would increase the chances of her gaining some points even if she missed her intended mark.

Pulling the trigger again, Candice managed to hit the circle on the target's right side, even if she was aiming for the most valuable circle over the cutout's heart. Her joy at earning a few points quickly faded away as she noticed an odd feeling in her own right side. It wasn't an unpleasant feeling, but it was a distracting warmth that she was accustomed to.

Her next shot hit the target, but landed between circles and didn't earn her any points. Her fifth shot managed to hit the small circle over the target's heart, but instead of a feeling of victory, she only felt a warmth exploding in both of her breasts. Her nipples quickly hardened and poked through her thin shirt. Candice gasped audibly as the sensation overtook her for a moment.

"Oh, I should have mentioned that any circle you hit on the target will immediately turn that part of your body into an erogenous zone. Aaaaaaaaaaand that any time you hit a major mark that cutout becomes inactive and that the remaining targets are the only way you can earn points," Ali explained.

"Oh Ali, looks like Candice isn't the only one missing the mark today," Erika chimed in.

"Shut up!" Candice grunted, trying to focus on the leftmost target. In her frustration and arousal, she missed her first two shots by a wide margin, only to hit a mark that made her feel like she'd cum if her shirt were any tighter around her stomach. She pulled the trigger without realizing it. From the sudden warmth and dampness in her vagina, Candice realized that she must have hit the left target's groin. In a matter of seconds, she was so wet that a visible wet spot appeared on her form-fitting shorts. In a futile attempt to retain some dignity and comfort she tried to adjust her soaked shorts, but could find little relief and only made her hand wet.

"20 seconds left Candice, you better get off another shot or two before your fingers are too slick to pull the trigger," Ali warned with less than subtitle glee.

Candice gritted her teeth and tried to aim at the head of the final cut out, however, her vision was so hazy in her arousal that she could hardly see the targets. In a desperate attempt, she started pulling the trigger as quickly as she could, hoping that one lucky shot would hit its mark.

When a wave of euphoria washed over her from head to toe, forcing her to drop the toy gun and fall into a quivering pile on the studio floor, she knew that she must have gotten a headshot.

"Good effort Candice, you got a total of 70 points. That means you'll have three transformation penalties, but at the end of the day, it looks like you had a fun time and that's what matters," Ali informed cheerfully.

"Mmmmmuuu," was the only response Candice could muster.

"Hm, normally we'd let you pick your own transformations. But seeing as you're a bit indisposed, Erika why don't you pick Candice's transformations for her."

"Thanks, Ali!" Erika cheered, "I'd love to!"

The bikini-clad hostas then stared intensely at the teleprompter as she considered the choices.

"Like, they all seem super fun and sexy, but how about we go with Anime Tiddies, Growth Spurt, and Ba-Ba-Bump?"

"That sounds like a lovely start! Good work Erika." Ali said as they snapped their fingers.

Oddly enough, it was the changes to her body that brought Candice out of her orgasmic stupor. She could feel her body stretching and expanding. She felt the dull ache of growing pains all across her body. The swelling of her chest and padding of her ass also helped to return her to a more lucid state. With a groan, she slowly got up from her, literal, puddle on the floor and was astounded by her reflection in the mirror placed in front of her.

She was now six feet tall, with her arms, legs, and torso stretched to match her new height. Her black yoga pants now ended just above her knees and strained under her new bubble butt. The wet material clung tightly to her, defining each magnificent globe and the lycra now digging to her still dripping pussy. Her formally slightly loose athletic top now clung tightly to her at least D-cup breasts and road up to expose most of her tight midriff. As she brought her hands up to feel her new bust, she found that even her soft touch was enough to make her new boobs jiggle noticeably.

"I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you don't watch a lot of anime, so let me explain how those new fun bags work," Ali began. "They follow most tropes relating to boobers in the medium of anime, including being impossibly perky and giggly."

Once her breasts finally settled a few seconds later, Candice turned to Ali and Erika.

"So you made me even hotter and gave me tits that will make nerds cream on the spot? Some penalty," she said sarcastically. "Wait, what happened to my bra and panties?"

"Oh! Consider that a courtesy," Ali answered. "They would have broken during the transformations, so we removed them for you."

"Perv," Candice returned with venom in her voice.

"Maybe so, but we'll find out how much of a perv you are in this next challenge!"

As the camera panned, a hallway made of clear glass appeared on the set floor. Between the walls of glass, red laser beams about as thick as a pencil connected the two sides. Every few seconds, the lasers would switch off and another set would appear half a second later.

"All you have to do is walk from one end of the glass hallway to the other to win this challenge. However, those lasers will send a wave of pleasure through you and every time you cum you'll have to take a penalty transformation. Sound good?" Ali inquired.

Candice stretched out her new body, getting accustomed to her new height and proportions. She could feel the new strength in her longer muscles and quickly got a feel for her new center of gravity.

The high of her last orgasm was already starting to fade, as well, and she was confident that she wouldn't get turned on again so easily.

"Pff, no problem," Candice answered as she confidently strode over to the glass hallway.

She pushed her previous embarrassment out of her mind with every step. Candice quickly grew accustomed to her new legs and longer proportions. In fact, she felt even more confident than usual and sashayed the last few feet to the challenge course. Her hips rolling, showing off her plush, firm ass as her yoga pants strained against her newfound assets.

"Whenever you're ready Candy," Ali instructed with a sing-song voice.

"Don't you ever fucking call me that," Candice returned with cold anger and a white-hot glare.

"Scary!" Erika espoused with more than a little genuine fear.

Candice took a sprinter's starting pose, her yoga pants straining ever more harshly against her pillow of an ass and thrusting her perky, slightly wobbly tits forward. She studied the pattern of the lasers for a few seconds; trying to memorize their timing and location. Then she leaped forward and kept low to the ground.

She figured that mostly crawling her way through the hall would give her the best chance at getting to the other side without any lasers grazing her. She was quickly on her hands and knees, curving and bending her long body as she slowly made her way forward. This strategy served Candice well and she easily made it halfway through the glass hallway without issue. Of course, she didn't realize that in the process she was also thrusting her ass in the air and having her new breasts sway in front of her. The viewers at home got plenty of shots focused solely on her plump rear nearly bursting out of her pants and her firm nipples practically poking through her tight top.

The additional effects of Candice's top-heavy transformation would be her undoing, though. While her new ta-tas did bounce and giggle as much as her form-fitting shirt allowed, they also had a habit of escaping from her clothing at the at most inconvenient moments. Just like in the raunchiest, or cringiest, of anime.

That's why countless viewers of Transformation and Titillation were treated to Candice's bare, D-cup breasts when she arched her back to avoid a laser. The hem had gotten caught on a floor nail, and the little bit of sharp metal was more than enough to tear through the already straining material.

Her expression went from confidence and concentration to confusion, to terror as she heard the sound of fabric ripping and looked down at her exposed breasts. Newly freed from their confinement they bobbed almost happily before she brought her hands up to cover them in her embarrassment.

As one would expect, this set her off balance and she went tumbling forward without her arms to support herself. She passed through three lasers, one along her hips and rear, one along her ample bust, and another through her temple. The effect this time was even more immediate than on the toy shooting range.

Her body quickly started convulsing as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. She couldn't stop herself from rolling onto her back and fingering her sopping wet pussy through her pants and groping her heaving breasts. Every time a new laser touched her it would send another rush through her and she'd lose even more of herself to the white-hot pleasure.

She quickly lost track of how many times she came before losing consciousness. She couldn't even tell when one stopped and another began. To Candice, it all felt like one long orgasm. Sometimes it'd be light and soothing and other times it felt like she was cumming her brains out, but she was always falling into a never-ending pit of pleasure.

---------------

Candice awoke sometime later, although she couldn't say when. She was laying an a padded pedestal, still wearing her torn purple top and now thoroughly drenched yoga pants. There was a spotlight around her, and when she got up from the pedestal, making sure to cover her chest with her arms, she saw Ali and Erika standing on the fringes of the light.

"Too bad Candice," Ali consoled without much actual sympathy. "You passed out and that disqualifies you from Transformation and Titillation. I'm afraid you won't be getting your own media platform.

"After all that I'm supposed to walk away empty-handed!" Candice shouted as the news set in. "You humiliated me! I'm just supposed to leave and hope that people forget that I was on this stupid show!

"Oh Candice, we'd never just send you away like that," Ali replied. "After all, you still owe use seven penalty transformations! Normally we'd let the audience pick these final transformations or, I'd do it personally, but Erika had so many great ideas that we let her choose you're parting penalties personally!"

The bikini-clad bimbo stepped forward slowly, her dumb grin now more mischievous than at the start of the show. Her thoughts, though still vague and prone to sex related tangents, were dark. She couldn't wait to get her revenge on the meanie who yelled at her. She wanted to make the lady who hurt her feelings for no reason pay.

"Like, your first transformation is Ta-Ta For Now," Erika informed Candice in her usual perky tone.

To Candice's surprise, and her slight arousal, her breasts started to swell once again. Her already prodigious tits swelled far beyond what she ever thought possible, completely obscuring her view of her lower body, and even her toes. By the time they finished growing, Candice through her boobs had to be at least an F-cup. Even as their new size brought a bit of sagging, her nipples stayed pert, pink, and were now close to half an inch long under her sizable arousal.

Before Candice could insult Erika for making her breasts nearly comically large, the co-host said,

12