Transformation and Titillation Ch. 03

Story Info
A young woman has a great, transformative experience.
7.4k words
4.55
27.7k
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After two weeks, Transformation and Titillation was in the process of becoming the next big internet phenomenon. Hundreds of thousands of people were flooding message boards to talk about the mysterious program. Although many still thought it was some kind of elaborate production that used special effects and editing to make the transformations seem real, others were starting to believe the magic of the show.

Questions started to arise over how to apply to be a contestant, which immediately sparked debate over whether or not the incredible rewards were worth the risk of the intense transformations. With so many conversations surrounding the internet game show, it was no surprise that a record number of people tuned in for the third broadcast. As the countdown began to close, curious viewers from across the world eagerly awaited another display of titillating transformations.

---------------

"Welcome one and all to the third broadcast of Transformation and Titillation! The best game show on the internet," Ali announced in their distorted voice.

Ali still wore their trademarked, featureless silver mask and a sharp tuxedo, but their body type was much different this time around. Now the possible shapeshifter had an erotic curve to their waistline, flared hips, and a sizable bust. Despite this radical new appearance, Ali still carried themselves with their usual flair and pomp.

"I'm your host the incredible Ali! Let me know how everyone's doing in the chat," Ali instructed.

Although they couldn't hear it, thousands of people began typing how excited they were for the show into T&T's public chat.

"Joining me as a co-host once again is our first contestant and the ever erotic Erika!" Ali announced with a hand wave.

The camera panned to the other side of the tacky, '70s inspired studio set. Standing in a spotlight was the swimsuit-clad Erika. She wore a fire engine red string bikini, the triangles of material not even large enough to cover the bottoms of her full and perky breasts. The bright red straps of her thong rode high over her hips, and the rectangle of material covering her snatch was low enough to show that she was perfectly waxed and shaved. Her blazing red five-inch stripper heels thrust her ass into the air and added even more definition to her toned and shapely legs. Her matching red lipstick and now golden blond hair made Erika look like even more of a stereotypical beach bimbo.

"Like, hi Ali! I'm totes excited for the show tonight," Erika bubbled. She stretched her right arm in the air with her left rested behind her head, thrusting her chest forward and making her hard nipples even more noticeable through the thin fabric of her slutty swimsuit.

"I can see that Erika," Ali returned with a giggle. "Tonight I'm also happy to introduce our latest contestant. Everyone at home, please give an arousing Transformation and Titillation welcome to Gina!"

The camera panned once more to focus on a lanky young woman standing behind a white podium. The woman had a rather angular face and messy black hair that ended two inches above her shoulders. Her pale skin looked even lighter against her baggy black hoodie and matching black sweatpants. She was nervously clutching the side of the podium and obviously didn't like being the center of attention.

"H-Hello," Gina stuttered in a husky voice.

"Why don't you tell the fine folks at home a little bit about yourself and why you're here tonight, Gina?" Ali asked.

"W-w-well, I'm 21 years old and studying business and accounting in college. M-my parents cut me off financially after coming out as trans, and I'm here today to earn enough money to finish my final year of school. My pronouns are she/her/hers, and it's n-nice to meet you and Erika," Gina just managed to get out, hardly able to make eye contact with either Ali or Erika.

"And we are thrilled to have you on tonight Gina," Ali replied.

"Yeah! Like totally," Erika chimed in.

"So for the money needed to cover your senior year of college, you'll need to clear three challenges. Does that sound good to you?" Ali asked as they leaned on the podium, giving Gina a magnificent view of Ali's shapely bust.

"Uh, y-yeah. That sounds good to me," Gina replied, looking down and blushing heavily, even squirming slightly at Ali's forwardness.

"Fantastic! And don't be so nervous. I don't bite and Erika only does if you're into it," Ali reassured.

Sauntering over while unconsciously swaying her hips, Erika leaned against the podium as Ali said this. She leaned over the stand a bit, giving Gina an eyeful of the co-hosts deep cleavage, and playfully bit her teeth together to emphasize Ali's point. Then the bikini bimbo gave a playful giggle and shimmied in laughter, sending her sexy mounds swaying mere inches from Gina.

Grabbing Gina's hand, Erika said, "Like, come on! I gotta take you to your first challenge."

As Erika lead Gina across the set, the contestant got a full view of the contestant's impressive bubble butt. Perfectly tanned and blemish-free, Erika's ass practically clapped as she walked, every step sending a ripple through her bodacious butt as her heels clicked with every step. What really drew Gina's eye, though, was just a tiny red triangle of material resting in the small of Erika's back. Erika's behind was so full and prominent that most of her swimsuit was completely lost between her sun-kissed ass cheeks.

In the few moments Gina was able to pull her eyes off of Erika's magnificent bubble butt, she saw what looked like a modified tanning bed in the center of the set.

"This challenge is pretty straightforward Gina," Ali started to explain. "You'll lay in the device we've prepared for you and slowly start to feel vibrations created by the bed. All you have to do is endure those vibrations for ten minutes. Every time you orgasm while in the bed you receive a penalty transformation. If you ask us to take you out of the bed, you forfeit the game and won't win any prize money. Understand?

"Uh, yeah, okay," Gina answered as Erika bent at the waist, shoving her incredible ass in the air, to open the vibration bed.

Gina laid down in the bed and got a beautiful view Erika's bursting bust from below before the bikini bimbo closed the contraption. Erika stepped aside as the camera changed to a shot of Gina's exposed face from above.

"Alright Gina, get ready for some good vibrations!" Ali announced as the machine turned on.

At first, the vibrations hitting Gina were soft and rather relaxing. Washing over her entire body, it felt like she was getting a light massage, the stress and tension in her muscles draining as though she were in a hot tub. Then the vibrations would flow through her. Starting at the bottoms of her feet and creeping up to her shoulders, wave after wave of vibrations almost forced her to relax.

Then, the vibrations started targeting specific parts of her body. Her thighs, butt, and chest were soon the target of the soft vibrations. The vibrations swirled and fluctuate over some of her most sensitive areas.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," Gina moaned, forgetting where she was for a moment, lost in the building pleasure.

Although Gina couldn't see it, she could feel her cock stirring in her black bikini panties. As the vibrations began to center more on her groin, her uncircumcised dick grew to its full, four-inch hardness. She started squirming in an effort to keep her growing arousal in check, but Gina had yet to realize that the machine was only beginning.

Now focusing on her hardening nipples, stiff prick, and quivering rectum; the vibrations grew more intense. She squeezed her legs together and began rocking back and forth as much as she could, trying to suppress her building orgasm.

Then the machine did something she never would have expected.

Gina could feel the vibrations from within her body, rather than bouncing off her skin. It began to creep down her urethra and she could swear that the vibrations were massaging her prostate. These sensations only pushed the young woman even closer to the edge. She could feel precum leaking out of her cock soiling her panties, her small balls contracted as they prepared to shoot her load.

Eyes shut and whining in desperation, Gina fought against her growing need to cum and the sensual assault of the vibrations. That's why she was taken completely by surprise when she felt fingers delicately run through her hair and gently caress her. Looking up, Gina could just see Erika face beyond the bimbo's massive rack. The co-host ran her tongue over her lips ever so slightly and looked down at the squirming contest hungrily.

"Like, you're soooooooo sexy right now. I wish I was in there with you," Erika professed to Gina, her voice dripping with lust.

That little line and Erika's touch was enough to send Gina spiraling into one of the strongest orgasms she'd ever had. Her entire body spasmed as cum spurted out of her cock, soaking her panties and leaving a visible wet mark on her sweat pants. She moaned and wailed through it, unable to keep her head above the tidal wave of pleasure washing over her.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk!" Gina cried out when she was finally able to speak again, regaining her senses after an orgasm that felt like it lasted hours.

Her challenge was only beginning, though. Now that the machine knew where and how to tease her, the vibrations intensified and targeted her most sensitive areas. Her anus, cum-soaked prick and balls, and rock hard nipples were assaulted by stronger vibrations than ever. Even though her tiny cock should have been softening, it became harder than ever as the vibrations quickly began to tease another orgasm out of her.

Of course, by now, the machine was bringing just as much pain as it was pleasure. Her aching ass and cock were growing incredibly sore under the vibrations, and her balls were working overtime to create enough cum to keep up with her arousal. This only made Gina even hornier, though, and the mix of pain and pleasure pushed her into an even stronger orgasmic bliss. As more cum dribbled out of her abused cock, she blacked out under the intensity of it all and submitted fully to the machine's assault.

When Gina finished cumming and came to minutes later, she was once again treated to the terrific sight of Erika staring down at her.

"Like OMG, your O face is adorable!" Erika squealed.

"Th-thank you," Gina answered hesitantly as she regained her senses.

She could tell something was different. Aside from the feeling of her wet and sticky panties and sweats clinging to her groin and ass, she felt different somehow. Her eyes bulged and mouth hung slack when she realized that her voice was far lighter and fairer than it had ever been just then and realized she must have undergone a penalty transformation.

"According to our count, you came a total of five times in the vibration bed," Ali informed as they lead on the device to meet Gina's line of sight. "That means you had to do five penalty transformations. Since you were out cold, though, I took the liberty of picking your transformations for you! I hope you don't mind?"

"Uh, n-no," Gina answered timidly, not quite believing the sound of her new light and higher-pitched voice. "Wh-what changes did you make?"

"Thanks so much for asking, Gina," Ali said with gusto.

As they lifted the lid of the vibration bed, the audience got a full view of Gina's new body.

Her clothes having been ripped up throughout the challenge, her sweater reduced to a sleeveless half-shirt and her sweats cut down to bike shorts, the audience now had a clear view of her new curves. The boxiness and slight pudge of her previous figure were completely gone and instead her body was a tight mass of distinctly feminine proportions. Her dainty shoulders gave way to her thin yet toned arms. Her flat stomach looked to be only a few months of exercise away from defined abs, and her hips flared considerably now. Her legs were also thinner and more defined than ever before, as well as a bit longer. Even though Gina was still 5'8 she was before, her proportions were now more in line with a modelesque cis woman.

Although she noticed that her chest was still flat, Gina did appreciate that all of her body hair was gone completely. Additionally, she now had had flowing brunette locks that she only could have dreamt of before. The straight, shiny locks reached her shoulder blades and framed her now softer face perfectly with bangs.

Most surprisingly, though, as the now considerable bulge in Gina's torn shorts. Her damp and now tight shorts showed the outline of an incredibly thick cock that had to be at least five inches even while flaccid, easily putting her previous penis to shame.

"Your transformations are: A Feminine Touch, Fresh Cut, Two Bits, Swing Low Sweet Chariot, and Bottomless Balls! Meaning you now have a more traditionally feminine appearance, a hairdo chosen by audience input, no hair growing below your neckline, a super-sized schlong, and balls that will fill right back up after you ejaculate. What do you think of the new you?"

"This is...incredible," Gina answered, nearly at a loss for words. She ran her hands all over her new body, overwhelmed by the fact that she now looked so much more like who she really was. As she explored her new form, her impressive cock noticeably throbbed and grew in her now skin tight shorts.

"We'll see how great you think some of these changes are in your next challenge!" Ali declared with a wave.

Without Gina noticing, a bed and several chairs of various heights and shapes were set up a few steps away. Between them Erika stood, hands behind her back, chest out, as she swayed back and forth slightly, her prominent nipples giving away her excitement for what was to come.

"This is a little game we like to call Oral Examination," Ali explained. "In this challenge, my lovely assistant Erika will pleasure you using only her mouth and hands for ten minutes. If you make it to the end of that time period without giving up, you win! But, every time you orgasm you'll receive a transformation as selected by the audience. The transformation will also happen as the challenge is ongoing, rather than at the end. Got it?"

"Yeah, I think so," Gina answered still adjusting to her new body.

Even with the Bottomless Balls transformation, she figured that her previous orgasms would give her the advantage in this game. Although, she could already feel herself getting excited at the prospect of Erika's plump red lips wrapped around her new and improved cock.

"Great!" Ali replied. "Oh, and one more thing."

With a snap of their fingers, a collar appeared around Gina's neck. It was rather thin and minimalistic. A simple black leather strap snapped together in the back and a heart-shaped steel ring in the front. The black leather and shiny stainless steel did look rather nice against Gina's almost porcelain white skin and the tattered remains of her all-black clothes, though.

"This collar makes it so that Erika can control your physical actions. Basically, she'll be able to pose you in whatever way she wants. Don't worry though, orgasm orders won't work on you," Ali merrily informed.

"W-wait, I don't know if I," Gina began, uncomfortable with not being able to fully control her body.

"Like, could you pwese come over here so I can suck your tasty cock?" Erika asked, adding a playful pout to her voice. "I can smell your cum from here and it's making me sooooooooo hungry."

To Gina's surprise, and slight arousal, she began walking over to Erika casually. Even though her movements looked completely normal, Gina wasn't choosing to move like she was. Only after she sat down in the chair next to Erika did the foreign sensation in her body cease and Gina regained the ability to control her body again.

"Mmm, thank you and spread your legs so I can get after your yummy dick," Erika commanded before kneeling between Gina's opening legs.

The bimbo lightly ran her fingers over the crotch of Gina's soaked shorts. Erika could feel the girth and heat coming off the still flaccid member. As she ran her left and down and cupped Gina's plum-sized balls, she could feel how heavy they were with potential and her favorite treat.

Grabbing Gina's shorts from the front, one hand gripping the fabric on either side of the seam, Erika pulled her arms apart with all her strength. Her new cock and balls sprang free, her penis now swelling up to six inches in size.

"Eeeeeeeee! Gimme!" Erika shouted before deepthroating the entirety of Gina's cock.

"Fa-fa-fa-fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck," Gina moaned under Erika's unexpected assault.

The blonde bimbo bobbed and salivated on Gina's thick pecker. Running her tongue in circles around the member when she was at the tip and sticking her tongue out to tease Gina's balls when the co-host deepthroated the impressive dick.

Although a part of Gina wanted to squirm and pull away from Erika's surprise blowjob, the collar prevented her from doing so. Quickly though, her shock and timidness began to fade and she began to enjoy Erika's plush lips and extremely talented tongue. As Erika lightly pushed the tip of her tongue under Gina's foreskin and circle the sensitive head underneath, Gina's cock began to swell.

At first, Erika was able to keep up with the rapidly expanding member, suppressing her gag reflex and letting it grow naturally into her throat. However, she soon started suffocating under the sheer length and size of Gina's new member. Gagging and covering even more of the member with spit, Erika pulled her head back and stared up at Gina's member in its fully erect glory.

Coming in at thirteen inches long, Gina's new cock was awe-inspiring. Free of its foreskin sheath, Gina's cock head was a massive mushroom tip. The thought of it rubbing and grinding against the ridges of a vaginal or anal cavity would be enough to turn anyone one. Especially the perpetually horny bimbo who was close enough to tell that the member was longer than her face.

Immediately after her head, Gina's shaft was roughly an inch and a half thick. However, her shaft swelled moving towards the base, measuring just about two inches thick in the middle. At the base, Gina's cock was about one and a quarter inches thick and her heavy balls somehow expanded to being about two and a half inches around, each.

Gina's dark purple cock head was complemented by the many thick, purple veins running down the length of her dick. These features were made all the more prominent against the flawless white skin of her shaft and balls. Even though Gina's dick radiated power and sexuality, there was a distinct femininity to it as well. The more than a foot of cock had a grace and beauty to it that could only be called womanly. Erika could also tell that the musk coming off of the member was different. It smelled almost flowery and left an almost sweet taste against her tongue. Not to mention how soft and smooth the member felt against her tongue. Gina's cock felt more like a desert than the raw slabs of meat that Erika was used to.

"YAAAAAAAAAS!" Erika screeched as she wrapped both her hands around the giant cock and started pumping while mouth enveloped the warm, purple tip.

She had covered Gina's penis with so much spit that her hands easily glided over its surface. Tightening and loosening her grip as her tongue caressed Gina's cock head and dick hole, it didn't take long to bring Gina to the brink of orgasm once again. With her orgasm building, her massive cock began twitching and her veins pulsed even with the color suppressing most of her actions.

Sensing that the contestant was close, Gina withdrew her mouth and began jerking Gina off even faster. Looking at the tip of Gina's cock, she saw the woman's urethra spasm open and closed as it prepared to fire Gina's load. Pointing the member at her D cup breasts, a massive, sticky load erupted from Gina's cock and caked Gina's tits in hot, thick spunk.