Transformation and Titillation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cum slowly rolled down Erika's tits. A good amount of it pooled into her cleave and slowly moved between her tits and down to her tight stomach. The rest of it beaded down each glorious globe, eventually hitting the thin material of her bikini top and making it as wet as Erika's now shredded shorts used to be. The five-foot-tall bikini bimbo breathed in the smell of Erika's massive load of as she felt her bikini bottoms nearly overflow with her pooling pussy juices.

"Oh, sorry Gina," Ali said in mock apology. "Thanks to Erika's talented tongue, you're going to have to take a penalty transformation of the audiences' choosing. Get ready to vote at home folks, your options are: Taboo Tattoo, Plus Plump, and Ba-Ba-Bump."

As the thousands of viewers maid their selection, Erika continued to stare up at Gina's obelisk of a cock. Although it was starting to droop ever so slightly, Gina's Bottomless Balls transformation would revitalize it shortly. Not wanting to wait a single second longer than she had to, though, Erika took matters into her own hands.

The bimbo stood up, and nearly pressed her cum stained tits against Gina's ruined hoodie. She dragged her middle and index fingers across her glistening tits, scooping up a bit of the creamy coating Gina had left. Then she promptly brought her index finger into her own mouth, savored the musky, gooey goodness, and then slipped her cum covered middle finger between Gina's plush lips. As soon as Gina tasted her own sweet and savory seed on her tongue, her dick immediately sprang back to its full, thirteen-inch glory.

"And the fine folks at home have chosen Ba-Ba-Bump!" Ali announced jovially.

Now that she was awake for a transformation, Gina could feel her rear swelling and her hips expanding. Although the collar prevented her from looking at her new assets, the audience could appreciate Gina's bubble butt in all its glory. Matching the rest of her creamy white skin tone, Gina's ass was perfectly perky and muscular. Furthermore, the additional curves of her powerful ass and birthing hips gave Gina an even more feminine, yet toned, figure.

"Oh, GAWD!" Erika squealed as she grabbed a handful of Gina's ass. "Your butt is so hot! We've, like, got to show it off!"

With that Erika laid down on the nearby bed. With her head hanging over the side of the bed, the cum on her chest began to roll upwards and cover her neck in a thin sheen. Just before she opened her mouth as wide as it would go, she gave a command to Gina.

"Come over here and thrust."

The contestant walked over to the side of the bed, unable to resist the co-host's orders. The height of the bed matched Gina's groin perfectly, a feature she was sure Ali had considered. Without any hesitation or fanfare, Gina shoved her fat purple cockhead into Erika's gaping mouth.

Gina then started thrusting her newly widened hips as she worked her massive cock in and out of Erika's mouth, going just a little bit deeper with each forward thrust. Her full and toned ass jiggling slightly with each thrust, before long the tip of Gina's dick pushed against the back of Erika's mouth. At this angle, Gina's cock was able to move into Erika's throat, easily sliding passed the co-host's repressed gag reflex. Instinctively grabbing the sides of Erika's head, Gina gave one powerful thrust forward and finally bottomed out. Her hot, heavy balls rested against Erika's nose, and the constant could swear that she saw Erika's neck bulging around the shape of her cock.

Then Gina started skull fucking Erika. Her thrusts became faster and more powerful as she pulled her cock right to the edge of Gina's throat before shoving it all the way back in. The sound of Gina's balls slapping against Erika's face grew louder and louder as Gina more forcefully fucked the bimbo. Just as Erika's face was beginning to turn a deep red, unable to breathe with Gina's massive cock jammed in her throat, Gina's cock erupted yet again.

To Erika's disappointment, Gina's cock was so far down her throat that she couldn't taste the first few shots of Gina's second, massive load. After the first two blasts went right down her throat, she raised her hands and pushed back on Gina's hips. Stumbling backward a little bit under the force, Gian's dick continued its eruption in Erika's mouth. However, whether it was because of the contestants' cock suddenly leaving her throat or the massive amount of spunk now filling her mouth, Erika quickly started coughing up the rest of Gina's cum.

With her orgasm subsiding, Gina pulled her cock out of Erika's mouth and looked down to see that her cum was completely coating the bottom half of the bimbo's face with a little bit even dribbling out of her nose. The swimsuit slut's smeared red lipstick and runny mascara made her look even more whorish. Even though she was panting for air, it was clear from Erika's massive grin and fingers digging into her sopping cunt that she loved every second of that experience.

"That last orgasm came in just as time ran out Gina," Ali informed. "Which means that our viewers get to choose between Smol, Growth Spurt, and Ta-Ta For Now for your next transformation! While they decide, we'll get you set up for your final challenge."

With a snap of their fingers, strips of black leather wrapped around Gina's body. First forming tight anklets and bracelets, she could then feel the material wrapping around her chest, tearing apart the last of her hoodie in the process. Inch thick strips of midnight black leather fired a kind of cupless bra around Gina's chest, with stainless steel metal studs a quarter-inch apart on the center of the strips. Finally, a black leather cock harness tightly wrapped around Gina's member. With metal snaps locking the harness in place, it formed a leather loop around the base of Gina's cock while separating each of her swollen, hairless balls with a strap down the middle.

"This challenge is basically the opposite of your previous one," Ali explained. "You can do whatever you want to our lovely co-host Erika for the next ten minutes, however, every time you make her cum you'll have to take a penalty transformation. That harness will keep you from cumming but does increase your sensitivity. You lose the challenge if you go longer than five seconds without making some kind of physical contact with Erika. Make sense?"

"Yeah, I think so," Erika answered as she realized she could control her body again, despite the collar. "But does that mean I could just hold her hand or cuddle with her for the full ten minutes and still win?"

"Well yes, but that's only if you can resist Erika's one of a kind charm," Ali answered, clearly aware of something that Gina wasn't.

"Plus that wouldn't be any fun," Erika teased from underneath Gina's cock, her airway finally free of Gina's sticky load.

"Before we start the timer for your final challenge, the votes are in and our viewers selected Ta-Ta For Now as your next transformation!" Ali infrared Gina as her breasts began to swell.

Quickly Gina's entirely flat chest began to swell between the leather straps on her chest. As a warm and pleasant sensation washed over her body, Gina saw her breasts expand to a full B cup, topped with delightfully pink, quarter-sized areola and full nipples that practically begged to be sucked on. The leather harness only added further definition to her new curves and made Gina seem more feminine and commanding than ever before.

Squeezing her new breasts with both her hands in disbelief, Gina said in a voice heavy with emotion, "This is incredible. I had always wished that..."

"You'll have plenty of time to appreciate your new figure once the show wraps up," Ali gently informed Gina. "But for now, Erika and our supportive viewers would love to see you begin the final challenge."

Looking up from her breasts, though still kneading the incredibly soft and bouncy flesh, Gina saw that Erika had propositioned. She now laid on the bed with her head resting on its incredibly fluffy pillows. Having taken off her bikini bottoms, Erika was wantonly fingering herself with her right hand as her left snuck under her top to pinch and twist her left nipple. When the co-host noticed Gina looking at her, she licked her lips sensually, once again tasting Gina's previous load as it started to dry on her skin.

Without wasting a second, Gina slept on top of Erika and stared fiercely making out with the co-host. Loving the taste of her own spunk on the bimbo's lips and the feeling of her new breasts pressing against Erika's, Gina nearly lost herself to the pleasure. She even began grinding her throbbing rod against Erika's tight, flat stomach without realizing it.

Gina had planned simply make out with Erika for the entirety of the ten minutes, still a bit too self-conscious to engage in full-on sex during a livestream. However, she had forgotten that in the first-ever episode of Transformation and Titillation, Erika had gotten the Phero-MOANS transformation, which made her natural body odor induce an uncontrollable lust in those around her. Even though the smell was mostly covered up by Gina's cum, the previous skull fucking made Erika perspire a good deal and those powerful pheromones quickly entered Gina's system.

"Oh, fuck!" Gina wailed as she became hornier than she had before. Breaking the kiss, Gina sat up and laid her cock against Erika's stomach as it twitched and strained at peak arousal. Now about thirteen and a half inches long, Gina's cockhead had swollen to the size of a crabapple and taken on an almost impossibly dark purple hue. Every vein on her think shaft stood out in perfect definition, running from her head to the base of her cock. Finally, her heavy balls strained against the cock harness, twitching unconsciously and threatening to pump out what felt like a quart of cum at any moment.

Staring passed her perfect breasts to her throbbing cock and then Erika's dripping pussy, Gina slid her massive nob into Erika's eager fuck hole.

"Oooooooooohhhhuuuuuuuuu," Erika moaned as she adjusted to the sheer size of Gina's massive cock.

Even with just the tip, Erika felt like she was being stretched to her limits. She could feel the heat of Gina's cockhead inside of her and the shape of it as the member twitched and spasmed. Even this was enough to nearly bring Erika to the brink of orgasm.

And then Gina started moving.

Lost in her lust, Gina started thrusting her hips forward. Slowly but powerfully, she worked her massive cock further into Erika's tight snatch. She didn't care about accidentally hurting Erika with her gigantic cock, she didn't care about Erika cumming and then suffering a penalty transformation, she didn't even really care if Erika enjoyed getting fucked. Every fiber of Gina's being screamed at her to fuck the woman in front of her, and that's exactly what she would do.

Gina reached down and grabbed Erika's bouncing tits, not caring that they were covered in cum or that the swimsuit top was in the way. While squeezing on those tanned globes, she started thrusting faster and hard. She brought her cockhead right to the entrance of Erika's pussy, before shoving it in quickly and with all of her weight behind it. After only a few of these mighty strokes, Gina's cock bottomed out in Erika as the tip of the contestant's cock rammed against the bimbo's cervix.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh FUCK!" Erika wailed.

If not for the pain of having to adjust to the sheer size of Gina's cock, the co-host would have orgasmed ten times over already. Instead, that mix of pain and please kept her on the very brink of cumming. Although, as she swore she could feel every one of Gina's heartbeats surging through her massive member, Erika knew that a truly mind-shattering climax was waiting for her in only a few more thrusts.

Frustrated that she could only get her cock a little over halfway into Erika's pussy, Gina began fucking the bimbo harder than ever before. Grabbing onto the shorter woman's shoulders to anchor herself, Gina started thrusting in and out of Erika's pussy as quickly as her hips and abs would let her. She would thrust forward until her cock smashed against Erika's cervix, and then pulled out until she could feel the tip of her cock start to escape Erika's pussy.

Gina fucked Erika's pussy deep and hard like this until she accidentally pulled too far back and her dick slipped out of Erika's gushing wet pussy. The sudden emptiness and break from stimulation were enough of a change to finally push Erika over the edge and into the strongest orgasm she had ever had since becoming a whore. Without anything filling her up, Erika's pussy just came rocketing out of her and coated most of Gina's cock and flat stomach. Erika writhed on the bed as she squirted, blacking in and out as the orgasm wracked through her whole body.

Gina, though, remained unsatisfied. Her enchanted cock harness still prevented her from cumming and her burning hot fuck stick throbbed with desire. Only getting halfway into Erika's pussy wasn't enough. On a deep and primal level, she knew she needed more. To fulfill this all-consuming desire, Gina flipped the still spasming Erika onto her stomach and lifted the slut's ass into the air. She lined her dark purple cockhead up to Erika's naturally lubed anus and was about to pierce the bimbo's ass when Ali grabbed her earlobes from behind.

"Not so fast Gina," Ali chided. "You just made Erika cum, and that means you have to take a quick penalty transformation. All things considered, I think Fierce Pierce is appropriate."

Gina felt a quick flash of pain pass between where Ali was touching her earlobes, and then the feeling of cool steel. Before she could protest, Ali then pinched her diamond hard nipples and the same red hot and then cooling sensation passed between them as well. Looking down, Gina saw that her nipples were now pierced with stainless steel bars and she was sure she now had matching earrings.

"Alright, back to it then!" Ali exclaimed playfully before they slapped Gina's firm ass.

"Fuck yeah!" Gina shouted as her thick cockhead slipped into Erika's tight, lubed asshole.

After only a few long strokes Gina's thirteen-inch cock was almost completely buried in Erika's well-fucked asshole. Even restrained, Gina's plum-sized balls smacked against Erika's still dripping pussy, her lips still parted from Gina's intense pounding only a few minutes ago.

"Take my perfect cock you stupid, fucking whore! You fucking love my massive cock in your shithole, don't you? God, I'm going to ruin your asspussy for anyone else!" Gina shouted as her thrusts became harder and faster.

Erika could only moan louder in response. A dumb grin was plastered on her face as her tongue rolled out of her mouth. Her eyes were vacant and unfocused, her hair a platinum blond mess of tangles and cum. One of her fire-engine red heels had fallen out over the course of Gina's pounding without her realizing. Her right breast had also slipped out of her bikini top and bounced more wildly than the still covered left one as the tempo of Gina's pounding speed up.

The bimbo couldn't even tell if she was cumming. She had surrendered all of her self to the pleasure brought on by Gina's cock. All that she was aware of and all that mattered to Erika was the massive cock so perfectly fucking her at that moment.

"Oooooooooooooh," Gina wailed.

Her cock strained at the absolute edge of orgasm. Her colossal member and titanic balls bulged obscenely against her cock harness. The pain in her nipples had only compounded her need orgasm. She tightly gripped Erika's hips as she fucked the slut from behind in while in a sex-crazed frenzy. To Gina, the sound of the bodies smashing into each other during this desperate fucking was almost deafening.

"Congratulations Gina!" Ali announced. "The final challenge is finally over and you've won!"

The second Ali announced Gina's victory, the enchantment on Gina's cock harness disappeared. With one last powerful thrust, Gina bottomed out in Erika's ass as her cock erupted. A torrent of cum shot out Gina's swollen cock head, rope after rope of it filling Erika's well-fucked ass pussy.

"God, take my fucking cum!" Erika shouted as she finally felt the orgasmic release she was desperately seeking.

Gina felt like she unloaded gallons of cum into Erika's ass over what felt like hours. However, eventually, her cock slowed down and finally stopped pouring load after load of hot jizz into Erika. As her massive member twitched and spasmed inside of Erika's now extra lubed asshole, Gina's slowly began to withdraw from Erika.

As she pulled out, she was treated to the incredible sight of her still rigid cock. Erika's pussy and ass juices had mixed perfectly with Gina's cum and her dick was now covered in a healthy coating of all three. Once she pulled her thick mushroom tip out of Erika, a mini waterfall of cum began to the bimbo's gaping asshole. It was somehow even more stretched out than Erika's pussy, and the spunk slowly began forming a pool underneath her. All Erika could do in response is shudder at the sudden feeling of emptiness.

"Thank you all so much for tuning in tonight," Ali thanked the audience. "However, before we go, Gina has to take one last penalty transformation before she gets her prize money. You see, Erika started cumming as soon as Gina slipped into her ass and was having some kind of orgasm all throughout."

"Worth it," Gina painted, suddenly exhausted in the void of her sexual frustration.

"Good to hear!" Ali proclaimed. "Now Gina, your final transformation is Mind Matches Matter, which changes your personality to match your view of yourself. So tell us, who are you?"

Without Gina realizing it, mirrors had appeared all around her and Erika, and the contestant was finally able to get a good look at herself.

Gina admired her perfectly toned body, flat and curvy in just the right places in a way she could only have dreamt of before. It looked like she could bounce a quarter off of her full, muscular ass and the nipple piercings were the icing on the cake that was her large, perky breasts. Her shiny, flowing hair perfectly accented her sexually playful face and she loved how her tight stomach gleamed under its coating of Erika's squirting orgasm.

Gina's enormous dick was still jaw-dropping to her and her legs curved perfectly with the kind of tone that only years of exercise could bring. The leather cuffs around her ankles and wrists matched her collar and cock harness perfectly and made her look more sexually charged and confident than she ever had before. Of course, the image of Erika in an orgasmic coma below her and the knowledge that she did that to the beautiful woman only boosted Gina's confidence.

"I'm awesome," Gina simply stated, a wide grin spreading across her face.

"Damn right," Ali confirmed. "Have a great night, everyone!"

---------------

EPILOGUE:

Gina would go on to easily graduate from university. She was even able to earn a highly competitive internship with a leading fashion company, which she started immediately after graduation. She worked diligently every day and, once her internship ended, was brought on as an executive assistant as soon as it ended.

Once she formally joined the company, Gina began making use of the company's onsite gym. Being in the fashion industry, several models contracted with the company would use the very same facility alongside Gina.

Nearly every evening after work, Gina would go to the gym wearing a sports bra thin enough to show off studs piercing her nipples and athletic shorts or yoga pants tight enough that anyone looking could clearly see the outline of her monster dong. At least once a week she'd end up chatting to one of the male models attending the gym and end up going home with him. There she'd end up riding the hunk's cock until she had milked him dry or, if he could handle it, she'd fuck him silly with her own cock. Either way, Gina was always sure to rub her giant cock against the model's and show him just how small and insignificant his dick was next to her's.