Transformation and Titillation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the days she didn't end up going home with a guy, Gina made quite an impression on the other women in the gym's locker room. Beautiful women of all shapes, sizes, and ages would ogle Gina's colossal cock. If any woman, in particular, caught her eye, Gina wouldn't hesitate to flirt with the lucky gal. The number of women Gina ended up going home with or fucking in one of the locker room's private shower stalls grew just as quickly as the number of men she slept with.

One faithful day, Gina went into the gym's sauna after finishing her full-body workout. After removing her towel and bathing in the relaxing steam of the sauna, she noticed that another woman was sharing the experience with her. That woman was Tara Harris, the nineteen-year-old daughter of the president of Gina's company.

The young woman had the kind of perfect tan that only hours of sunbathing in a tropical climate could bring. Her naturally platinum blond hair reached down the middle of her back and her default expression seem to be a sexually charged pout. Her long legs, sizable bust, and full rear gave her the perfect modeling proportions, which she was happy to do for her father's company when she wasn't traveling the world in luxury.

One look at Gina made Tara's mouth water with desire. Normally she was the most nonchalant and sexually forward person in any given room, but she had to take a moment to build up her courage before walking over to the lounging Gina. As she approached the very well-hung woman in the sauna, Tara said to her,

"Would it be okay if I sucked your cock?"

"Of course," Gina replied as a thin powerful smile crept across her face.

As soon as Tara's lips touched the tip of Gina's uncircumcised cock, the two fell madly in love.

It took a bit of convincing, but eventually, Tara was able to convince her father to let her marry Gina at such a young age. Once Mr. Harris realized how diligent an employee Gina was, and how much the two loved each other, he was happy to approve of their union. In fact, he even arranged it so that Gina would succeed him as president of his company once he retired.

Looking back, Gina would see her appearance on Transformation and Titillation as the beginning of her life of unparalleled success. The show gave her the confidence to become president of a major corporation, marry the love of her life, and fuck anyone that the two wanted. More often than not, Gina's life felt more like a dream than real life; and she loved every second of it.

----------------

Thanks for checking out my latest story! I'd love to hear your feedback in the comments below. I'm also not totally sure where I want to take this series next, so feel free to let me know if any specific transformations would arouse your interest. Also be sure to keep an eye out for my next story, dropping at the beginning of next month.

-SNEZ