Transformation by Trials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timthe
Timthe
44 Followers

I didn't know. I was so perplexed. Another restless night and I hoped the morn would bring in fresh perspectives and a clearer mind. It did. Only that it told me that I was in love and I wanted this man so much spiritually, mentally and very certainly physically. Yes, I wanted him to take me and ravage my body like I've never been and he has never done before. I felt that desire in my soul and the core of my being. It was the few negative consequences that came rushing back that attempted to extinguish the fire in me.

A few days passed thankfully with no incidents. We spoke over the phone and met for coffee or a short walk.

Then one night about two weeks later he called me at about 10:30. He asked me if we could talk and then asked me if he could come over. He spoke softly and in what sounded like in an excited frame of mind.

"Is everything OK?" I had to ask.

"Yeah, everything is fine. Just that I want to meet. It's been a while and I am just pining for you."

That was enough in verbal signals that he wanted physical proximity.

"OK." I whispered back. "Come quietly. My son is at home but has gone to sleep."

He agreed and I prepared to see him in my living room. I changed into a loose top and skirt. I thought about not wearing my underwear but I rejected that adventurous design. I bolted my son's bed room door from the outside for safety. I would consider this many years later as quite foolish. But there I was ready and waiting.

A soft knock on the front door was the signal. I received him, we kissed and went straight to 'our' sofa. My heart was racing in what I thought was anticipation. I hoped his was too. Chuck really turned me on with his mere presence and I couldn't remember when that happened to me last.

I leaned on one side of the sofa with an automatic invitation to for him to lean on me. He certainly did that in the next second and our lips were sealed in what I thought was the longest kiss to date. Our arms were holding our bodies tightly together as his right thigh rested on mine. My mental telepathic signals were asking him to grab my boobs and do the stuff he was so good at. My loose top had dropped exposing my cleavage in blatant summons. I never dressed like that ever and that should serve as a hot hint.

It worked. As soon as we separated he not only went for them but he had my top and bra off in a jiffy! He means business today, I thought. While I sat there with my trembling hands clasping his busy head, his mouth worked my breasts again and had me up in a healthy now familiar crescendo.

"Oh my darling! That's so nice!" He didn't have to acknowledge. He just continued. It was so intense and rapid in arousal upsurge that we had ourselves completely naked in less than about five minutes. His right hand went downwards while those nimble fingers glided on my slippery entrance. I wished I had muscles there to open and welcome him in. He stayed at the portal for too long and then almost when I was giving up he slipped in. He was so gentle I felt cared for and aroused simultaneously. He explored my most sensitive tissues by parting my lips and touching my clitoris while he sucked my nipples in turn.

"Can I make love to you?" His voice was hoarse with desire and emotion.

"Please! Please do." I hesitated and added: "Do you have a condom?"

"Yeah." He moved over to where his pants were and felt around somewhere in his pockets and brought out a pack. I heard him rip the foil.

"Here. Give it to me. I'll put it on you."

As he stood on all fours I reached down and applied it in a second. He smiled his appreciation and then lowered himself bit by bit towards me. His majestic penis was pointing right at my vulval slit and a compulsive force had my upturned palm caress him. I moved up and down rather roughly from his scrotum right up to his penis.

"You are beautiful." I purred. "Very beautiful!"

As he lowered himself even more I held him. The thin latex offering no difference in feel for me. With thumb and index, I drew several lines over my slit as if to prepare for the grand entry. I knew I was wet. I could feel it all over my pubes. I enhanced it with the lubricant at the tip. This was a large organ and I wanted to have only pleasure and no pain.

When I slipped his tip past my lips he coordinated beautifully with a slow plunge. Then I slowly pulled him in.

No pain!

"Oh, my god!" He mumbled. "Oh, what a feeling. You feel so soft and velvety inside."

There was intemperate amazement from me as I took him in entirely with no pain and he is not small by any stretch. I imagined I actually expanded and engulfed him which was a creation of passion and uninhibited love. The feeling of capturing him inside me was awesome. It was even more electrifying as Chuck made the sounds of extreme stimulation.

Presently, after absorbing the delight of penetration and the extreme intimacy of sexual union and resting a while he began his delightful movement. It was slightly painful for me as a small made woman but the elasticity of the feminine tissues was one of the wonders of womanhood and discomfort quickly made way for pleasure. My hands ran rapid trips up and down his muscular back feeling the tightening, loosening and bending of his structure. I gingerly walked my fingers to his sides right from his armpits to his hips and thighs. As his pounding became more intense I could sense his urgency and my hips responded with flexion and allowing him more access. Almost immediately I felt he went further into me hitting my core with a million pleasant sensations. Reflexively my hands moved down to his glorious buttocks and felt the work it was doing to pleasure me and himself.

"Hold me, darling." He asked. I understood. I sent my right hand between us and briefly felt his slippery member working like a well-oiled piston. I stayed there with my fingers milking him as he went in and out. The sliminess and the quantity of my wetness that creamed my pubic hair and his amazed me. Then I touched his dangling balls as they thrashed about. I held them with as much caring as I could muster while I pulled him into me with the other hand on his butt. I had this latent desire, which I always had to turn around and be taken from behind. I had been there several times and the best memory was when after an ethnic party to which I wore the Indian sari, my husband roughly shoved me into our bedroom and made me kneel on the bed, hoisted my expensive clothes above my waist, actually ripped my panties off and made exquisite and erotic love to me. I loved that position for its raw sexiness. Missionary was good to feel the wholeness of the person with you. But for sheer carnal satisfaction and pure biological consummation the doggy style wins. I dared not disrupt the glorious rhythm we were in. I banished these wandering thoughts and came back to the present. Now, I felt every single cell of his penetrating, invading and exploring me. Oh god am I going to have an orgasm? I only managed climax with clitoral stimulation in the past. Is it going to happen now?

"Oh lord! I am coming! Oh fuck!" That's the first time he uttered an expletive to me.

"Come darling. Come to me!" My legs went up as the last few strokes of his work brought him to his zenith. The unnamed muscles in my pelvis responded in sync with the ejaculation I felt within me as tiny expansions of his manhood and mysteriously my body responded too in raptures of jerks matching his.

Oh yes! I had an orgasm!

We were in a tight hug which gently lost its grip as breathing got down to normal. I loved that placid glide down to normalcy. There is a milieu of peace that transcends all senses and engulfs the air around me. He half lay on me still inside.

It was a heavenly few minutes. I kissed him in gratitude and he returned them with a tender look into my eyes.

As he softened I felt his penis slipping out. I smiled and reached down to remove the loaded condom. I did that often with my husband and always looked at that dripping rubber with the semen pouch and thought it was cute. I looked for my panties as now I felt shy and wanted to cover up. That was me!

With only my panties and top I ran with the condom and the foil cover to dispose it off and not leave any trace of our lovemaking. When I was about to get rid of it and looking at the little sac of fluid, I remembered that I was in my mid cycle which was the most fertile period. Ashok and I always avoided even protected sex during that time. I had forgotten. A slight bit of fear got hold of me. With that I even felt a bit of guilt of betraying my family. Yet again that was me!

I glanced at the mirror above the sink and saw my disheveled hair, flushed face and dreamy eyes. Is that me? I smiled at my image as I felt I actually looked quite beautifully sexy! But I had transformed.

I pushed that all away to enjoy the moment and rushed back into Chuck's arms. He was still naked on the sofa.

Timthe
Timthe
44 Followers