Transformation Ch. 02

Story Info
Can Ashkey do this?
2.1k words
3.65
30.8k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

Alone at home Ashkey sat and enjoyed her coffee and contemplated the changes that she was going to undertake in her life. Every day Monday to Friday she had seven hours alone.

Normally she would drag her housework out so that it filled all of her day but now she was determined to do something different with her time.

She calculated that she could spend an hour at the beginning of the day and get all the appropriate housework done. Then when she had collected the girls she could prepare the evening meal and complete the chores that she had been unable to complete earlier.

This would give her a minimal of six hours each day when she could do what she wished and what she wished was to be as dirty and sexy and slutty as she could possibly be.

She was not one to apportion blame in her life and she was certainly not going to start now. It would be so easy of her to say to others and to herself that she had become this woman because of the influence of her husband or family or peers.

This was simply not true. As a teenager she had been a highly sexed individual and then when she had married and become a mother she had regressed into herself. Yes it could be true that her husband did not make the sexual demands that he used to but that was in part due to the fact that Ashkey had no way encouraged him.

She longed to be loved and lusted after again. She wanted to express herself through photography and words. She also knew that she loved her husband and if she could eventually get him to participate or appreciate then it was worth it.

If however he was prepared to settle for what they had now then she may have to re-evaluate things. It was not Anton and it was not Tony. All they had done was re-ignite the smoldering flame that had always burned within her.

The flame was burning bright and warm in her now and its warmth was spreading throughout her whole body and bringing her alive. Ashkey knew that at this moment she could strip off all her clothes and reveal her naked body and then she could sit and bring herself to orgasm.

Now however was not the time? She drained her coffee cup and took the empty mug to the kitchen. She set the alarm clock on the cooker for one hour hence and then she started on her chores.

With vigor and zest she rushed through the house making beds, putting away clothes, tidying up toys and generally making the house look as if it had been spring cleaned. She then gathered up the washing and loaded up the machine and hung a load on the line.

Just as the last t-shirt was going on the line she heard the buzzing of the cooker alarm clock, pleased with herself and her hours work she re-entered the house. She gave it a cursory glance then satisfied that it would pass her husband's tired eyes she went upstairs and entered the bedroom.

Ashkey had decided that her first task in the transformation of her life was to change her wardrobe. Not enough that her husband would notice a startling change but enough that Ashkey could feel good about herself.

She took all her hangars out of the wardrobe and threw them on the bed. Then with meticulous cruelty she took those that she was happy with and hung them back up and those she decided no longer suited her new persona she put in a carrier bag for charity.

Sadly she reflected as she sorted through her clothes that the charity pile was going to be bigger than what was hung up.

This could not be helped. The broom was being swept and she was going to bin the dust.

Having cleared and sorted out her wardrobe Ashkey then moved onto her lingerie drawer. By the time she had discarded what she didn't want she was left with very little this coupled with the fact that she was determined to change from pantyhose to stockings meant that she had three bags for charity.

Ashkey sat on the bed and looking around realized that she needed a shopping trip. Her wardrobe was due a make-over and today was the day.

Ashkey had made her decision. She needed a shopping spree and she had about five hours left in which to do it. She checked her purse to ensure that she had her credit cards and enough cash then she brushed her hair and applied her make-up.

Going downstairs she had no idea what she was going shopping for. This in itself was a new experience for her. Whenever she stepped out of the house normally she would have a list and would go directly to where she had to go get the jobs done then return home.

Today she had no plan and she was excited by this thought. She was experiencing freedom that she had not thought possible since she had been married.

Standing in the hallway she took her coat and was about to reach for the door handle when the doorbell rang.

Jumping back with a start she was perturbed. This was not the time of day when she should be expecting the bell to ring. The postman had been and none of her friends had rung to say that they would be visiting.

Ashkey managed to compose herself and pulled the door open. There was a man from UPS.

"Are you Mrs. Ellmore?"

Ashkey stood for a moment taking in the brown uniform and trying to check for id.

Then she stuttered

"Yes yes I am."

"Well madam I have a parcel here for you. Can you sign here please?"

Ashkey took the proffered pen and pad and duly signed for the parcel.

She closed the door and then took the parcel into the kitchen. She was intrigued about what the parcel contained. It was clearly marked for her. She had not ordered anything and so this had taken her by surprise.

She checked her watch and noticed the time and realized that she had to go and do this shopping. This was her day was about today. The parcel would have to wait. She rushed from the kitchen and out the front door leaving the parcel on the table.

Ashkey had never been able to afford a second car. Her husband worked all the hours he could just to keep the family finances balanced. Wistfully she regretted the fact that she had not offered to take her husband to work that day.

Ah well the bus again.

With the other mothers with their babies she stood and waited for the bus to arrive. She saw them struggling with prams and bottles and realized that they were probably off to get the necessary groceries.

She smiled inwardly to herself as she thought little did they know that this innocent housewife stood with them was not going to do the family shop but was out to begin her transformation.

The bus duly arrived and all the commuters piled on paid their fares and found the seats to sit on. Ashkey managed to locate a seat near the back of the bus. The journey would take her about twenty minutes so she could return to her own thoughts.

Her mind took her back to yesterday and the thoughts of all she had done made her aroused again. She could begin to feel herself moisten between the legs and her nipples become erect.

She wanted to touch herself but was aware that she was now on public show.

Maybe one day she would have the courage.

Instead she settled for grinding her pussy into the seat and creating a friction by rubbing her thighs together. She did however manage to rub her breasts as if she had an itch. The scene in her head was so graphic that Ashkey thought that she was once more there.

As the bus pulled into the terminus Ashkey was being fucked by Anton in her head and she was cumming. Both in her head and on the bus. She managed to bite her tongue and let the spasms overwhelm her.

She knew that she was flooding her knickers and she also realized that the first place she would be going was to buy some underwear and that people if interested would be able to see that just cumm look both on her face and in her knickers.

Again that cheeky satisfied smile spread across her face and so with light heart and soiled knickers she alighted the bus and began searching for the shops.

Ashkey entered the shopping mall and for the first time that day she felt somewhat nervous. She only ever entered the mall attached to the arms of her husband and/or her girls.

Whenever she met her girlfriends for coffee they either went to one another's house or they went to the local café bar.

Today she was entering the mall alone and she was suddenly aware of the different types of shops that when she was accompanied she would not think about entering.

Her heart was beating fast and the palms of her hands began to sweat. She had to compose herself. A cup of coffee was what was required. She located a quiet shop and took a booth. She waited to be served by a waitress and when her order was taken she began look around herself and the surroundings.

Mentally she made a note of the shops that she would normally visit and she realized what a dull life she had actually been leading. Then as her coffee arrived she was making a note of the shops she was going to enter and how exacting this would be.

Ashkey drank her coffee then steeled herself and walked out into the mall.

Her first stop was la Sensza a lingerie shop. Normally when purchasing lingerie Ashkey would just peruse the rails picking up what she liked and then finding the correct size.

Today she had other ideas. This was to an experience. She would normally settle for bra and matching briefs. One thing she did pride herself on was that she had always got her underwear to match.

She always went for a full-cup padded bra and knickers that covered her buttocks and snugged into her pussy. She would never consider anything sheer or revealing so never before had she even shown an interest in these rails.

Today however she avoided her usual range of lingerie and went to the more revealing items. As she was perusing she was suddenly aware of a presence by her side. At the time she had a thong and bra in her hands. She turned to the stranger by her side and saw it was an assistant.

"Do you require some assistance madam?"

Ashkey was shocked, not ever had she been offered assistance when she had been shopping.

"I am looking to change my lingerie wardrobe. You know new life new underwear."

"Ah finally kicked the husband out and moved the lover in madam. Good on you."

Ashkey blushed outwardly but still found herself saying

"Yes something like that."

"Well madam what are you looking for and what are your sizes?"

Ashkey spouted out her sizes and as she did she saw a look pass over the face of the assistant.

"Sorry have I said something wrong?" Ashkey stuttered

"Well madam I do not wish to offend you but when was the last time you actually measured yourself?"

Ashkey was a little taken back by the question but when she thought about it she realized that she had probably never had herself properly measured.

"I can't remember." She said

"Would you like to be measured madam?"

Again, Ashkey pondered the question and then she replied,

"Yes I would"

"Then follow me madam."

Ashkey did as she was ordered and an order it was and strangely she actually enjoyed being ordered.

The assistant led her to a room off from the main shop floor. It was adorned with mirrors and there was a sofa. There was a coffee machine and a toilet. The first thing the assistant did was offer her a coffee and as she prepared it Ashkey went to the toilet.

When she had finished she came out of the toilet and took the proffered coffee. For a few moments the two of them sat and made general chit chat. When the drinks were complete the assistant stood and taking a tape measure asked Ashkey to strip.

Ashkey had not thought of this.

Could she do it?

robin35
robin35
126 Followers