Transformation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed my new partner to the floor, taking inventory of him as we went. Not bad, about 6 foot and 180 pounds of what looked like all muscle. He was good looking enough, good looking enough for me to give some back to Cat I thought.

I fit easily into his arms as he led me in the steps. I saw Cat turn down an offer as she continued to watch me. Good, I thought, now watch this.

I wrapped my arms around the guy's shoulders and his found their way around my waist. We moved closer, legs touching with the steps. The feel of his firm thighs against mine sent a shiver through me. His leg would push my skirt aside and his pants would brush against my hose sending a tingle up my leg.

With each turn toward our table I watched Cat watching us. I lowered my head to his chest and saw Cat sit upright in her chair. Good!

Without obviously leading the dance I slowed the pace down until we were just about rocking in one spot, bodies now molded together. Cat was grinning like her Cheshire namesake. Why?

One of his hands moved up my back, across my bra strap and up to tease the hair at the back of my neck. The other dropped a little below my waist. He leaned forward and lightly blew along the side of my neck and across my ear. A tremor shook my body, and as it did I felt his erection grow against my belly. Cat was sitting all the way forward in her chair not caring who knew that she was watching me and my partner. She wasn't smiling now, she was licking her lips and the set of her face was pure lust.

I wasn't ready to back down, I had set out to make her as jealous as I had been and even though things weren't going quiet as I planned I couldn't quit now.

Looking in Cat's face, feeling this man against me, his hands strong on me, his breath on my neck and even his hard cock pressed tighter to me now had me so confused that I couldn't think. I couldn't have told you my name at that instant as it felt like ripples were coursing through my body and my balls ached for release.

His hand had moved lower as we danced and then I felt him cup a cheek of my butt and squeeze.

"Oh God!" I moaned in a horse whisper that trembled out of me.

The number ended.

If it had gone one more minute, one more squeeze, one more long breath on my neck I would have cum right there.

I staggered back to our table and my gracious partner thanked me for the dance and asked if he could come back again.

"Maybe later," Cat answered him for me, "she is a little tired right now, it's been a long day."

Cat looked at me and raised an eyebrow in question.

"Oh God Cat, he all but fucked me on the dance floor," I moaned.

"You sure looked hot out there girlfriend!" she teased, "damn hot!"

I took a big sip of my wine and tried to control my beating heart. We sat through another couple of songs before she said that we had time for one more dance before we left.

"I want to dance with you," she told me.

I turned to her about to make some excuse.

"Come on scaredy-cat," she said taking my hand, "you know how all the guys like to see two hot chicks together!"

I sat.

"Dance with me, Please?' she cooed.

What could I do, I got up and holding hands we made our way through the crowd to the floor. The song was perfect, a slow rhythmic tune.

She started by standing in front of me and raising my arms over my head then slowly, very slowly drawing her hands down the curves of my body. She ended in a crouch at my feet then with snake like motion came back up to face me. I started to move then.

Whenever I danced as a guy I was always afraid to allow any emotion into it, to let someone see me give into the dance. I was afraid of looking like a fool. This night I couldn't resist the music; didn't want to resist it. I gave into it without shame or self-consciousness.

Cat and I moved together and separately; we made two parts of one dance as we twisted, slithered and touched. We made love in motion on the floor and the rest of the world disappeared from our minds.

Never did we touch sexually, but never did we stop. Our entire bodies became sex, our minds instruments of intercourse.

I guess at some point I noticed people watching us, just standing aside as we moved around them, through them, but it never really registered. Our eyes remained fixed on each other, our hands in symphony of love and touch, our bodies waves of rolling need. My eyes were blurry from sweat or tears, I'm not sure which and it doesn't matter.

Cat's breasts danced their own pirouette under her blouse, moving points of excitement.

When the song ended we just stood, facing each other. Then the clapping began. All around us people were applauding our dance, our love.

I ran to our table too embarrassed to face even Cat at that moment. She wouldn't have that though, she took a small bow and then came to sit with me.

"I think it's time we made our way home, don't you lover?" she said softly to me.

"Oh, please, let's go."

We didn't talk much on the 20 minute drive home. At one traffic light Cat asked me to kiss her. I leaned over and covered her mouth, our tongues meet and my hand went to her breast. When we separated I could see the couple in the car next to ours staring open mouthed.

In our foyer Cat took my face in both her hands. Looking into my eyes she said, "Honey, go to the guestroom first, please." Then she walked off from me and up to our room.

I entered the guestroom not knowing what to expect, but certainly not what I found there. On the bed lay a pair of stockings, a garter belt, crotchless panties, a half cup bra and a short shear cover up. All in white lace of fine quality. On top lay a note on Cat's pale blue stationary.

For My Virgin

Shower and change

May we love, share and enjoy all of each other

For the rest of our life.

Your Cat.

My eyes were moist with tears as I read the note and touched the tantalizing fabric. I noticed the singular "life" in the note. Cat's grammar was to good for this to be an error.

Slowly I undressed in a daze. When I removed my bra I checked the breast forms and everything seemed to be holding firm. I wondered about them in the shower, but so far Cat had been right about every thing so I was trusting her here too.

I ran the shower and as it warmed I cupped the weight of my large chest. I had quickly adjusted to the size and weight and now as I held myself I noticed with surprise just how real they felt under my hands. Looking in the mirror confirmed the realness.

In the shower I had to struggle not to use my hand to satisfy the all-consuming need in me. The throbbing of my cock called for relief. I did my best to keep my hair and face dry as I lathered my body and rinsed off.

Once dry again I found the sink top covered with an assortment of the makeup I had used earlier that evening. Remembering Cat's instructions I applied fresh eye shadow, blush, mascara and lip stick. I touched up the foundation base on my chest, brushed out my hair and applied a little perfume in what I hoped were the appropriate places.

I wrapped the garter belt around my hips first. When I had seen Cat in hers earlier I had wished then that I could wear one too. I sat on the end of the bed and slowly, carefully pulled the stockings over my smooth legs and clipped them in place to the garter. Then the bra. I wrapped it around me and shrugged my shoulders into the straps. I carefully arranged my breasts into the half cups that supported them leaving the nipples uncovered. I slid the panties up my stocking clad legs and into place. I had never been so hard, so sensitive as I was as I pulled myself through the opening in the panties.

I stood in front of the dressing mirror. I know some people would say it looked obscene, an otherwise very sexy looking female figure standing there with a hard cock poking from her front. At that moment it felt and looked like the most natural thing in the world.

I slipped on my heels and cover up and taking a deep breath walked to our room. I was as nervous as a schoolgirl on her first date as I stepped through the door into our room. Cat was sitting on the end of the bed and she was beautiful. Her outfit was identical to mine, but all black.

I couldn't move. Cat looked radiant. She rose and moved to me holding her hand out to me.

"You are absolutely beautiful," she said as she neared me. "I am so lucky to share my life with you."

She took my hand in hers and touched my face with her other then brushed my lips with a soft kiss. I looked into her glowing eyes.

"Cat, how did you know?" I asked in a soft almost choking voice.

She looked at me in serious reply, "Honey I love you, you are the most important thing in my life, how could I not know that you would enjoy this even if you didn't know yourself."

"Oh Cat!" I moaned

"Shush," she whispered. "I saw your reaction when that guy flirted with you today. I was surprised and thrilled by just how much you did enjoy this. Sooner or later this was going to happen, I am so glad it is now. I love you."

She led me to the bed, "Lay down on your back sweetie," she guided softly. I did as she asked and lowered my self to the sheet.

She sat on our huge marriage bed next to me.

"This is going to be a special night for us my love. You are going to, no, we are both going to experience a whole series of new things together. Try to relax your fears and let yourself live just in the moment, just in the feeling."

Her hands traced along my flesh and lingerie sending shivers through me and extracting moans from me.

"Tonight you are my lover, my girlfriend, and we are going to enjoy each other. Tonight there will be several firsts for you, I hope that you can enjoy them." Her lips covered mine and her tongue probed into me.

"Relax my love and completely let yourself go."

Her hands traced back up my body and getting to my arms raised then over my head as she had in our dance. "Leave your hands up here sweetie, don't move them for anything."

Picking up a scarf that was lying on the bed she draped it over my face, covering my eyes.

"Don't worry about what you can see, only what you can feel."

She began to slip her hands over my body. Sometimes the pads of her fingers would touch me, other times just the tips of her nails. Her hard nipples touched my soft flesh and left trials of fire behind them. Her soft lips caressed me with light kisses all over and her teeth nibbled in other places. My body was twitching with each light touch. As her hands slid up the silken covering on my legs every nerve ending in my body followed the progress, every sinew and fiber rippled as she crossed it. Sometimes she would touch just one place at a time, then cover my body with countless tingles of her own skin. I ached as never in my life as her hand moved from the stockings to my bare thigh then circled across my belly to trace four finger nail thin lines up each side of me. She played with my neck, my face, my belly and my legs. She caressed my high-heeled foot and blew her warm breath over my belly that quivered under her.

Mine became a world of sensations, of feather light feelings that stroked to my heart. My responses were jerks and convulsions of muscles. A continuos low moan escaped with each exhale.

Cat spoke to me all the time she loved me. "You are so beautiful, so sexy. Your skin is so soft and smooth. I love the feel of your stockings under my hand" She asked questions, "Can you feel this, how does that feel, do you like it when I do it this way?" All I could do was moan.

I could feel my erection throbbing and my body starting to rise and fall as I approached an orgasm. Cat read the signs too and began to whisper in a husky way, "that's it my love, I want you to cum for me. I want to give you fantastic pleasure my sweet, let yourself go and enjoy."

As I raised up the final time, my whole body thrusting into a climax I felt my cock burst. Cat wrapped her hand around it as the first wave shot from me. Her hand was like fire as she started to stroke my pulsing cock. She was hard, pulling down, stretching the skin tight and the jerking up. With each thrust of her hand another gush leapt from me to arch through the air, hot and free. I could feel my semen landing on my body and it seemed that each splash inspired a fresh burst. I could feel it run over my skin to puddle in low places or slip from me. I could feel it penetrate the fabric of my lingerie and soak to the skin under it. Each pulse seemed to be ripped from my soul, from someplace deep inside.

Cat was making a sound that was half laugh and half a cry. "I knew I could do it!" she choked out between breaths. "I knew I could make you cum as a woman, using your whole body."

I felt Cat move on the bed and I opened my eyes. The scarf had fallen away in my throes of pleasure and I could see her face. She was radiant. She moved up me. Her body covered mine and she was unconcerned as she slid through wet spots, moistening her own skin and lingerie.

She lowered her lips to mine and took them, her tongue took mine and her hand curled into my hair. I drew an arm down from above me and cupped her head, pulling her closer, tighter. Her fingers trailed up my chest and I felt her cup my breasts then move on. She slipped through a wet spot and I felt her spread it over my chest. Then her fingers moved into he hollow at the base of my neck. There she traced little circles in the puddle that had gathered. Her fingertips slipped in small circles, expanding and spreading.

She leaned back and looked into my eyes. She lifted her hand to her lips and with the tip of one finger wet them as if applying lip-gloss. Then she lowered her lips back to mine. She kisses me hungrily, greedily then rose back up. This time she wet her lips, then dipped the finger again and moved it to my lips. She coated me with my own seed, slowly, deliberately moving her wet finger over my puffy lips. She kissed me again.

Next time she rose she smiled and said, "My turn lover. I want you to do everything I did to you and make me cum without touching my sex."

She rolled back onto the bad and waited for me.

I moved carefully to her. As I moved I could feel new trails of my semen run this way then that as my body turned and gravity worked. At the bottom of my breast form, right in the center of my bra I could feel a little puddle collect. I didn't care, no that's not right, I did care, I cared that it felt so wonderful to completely abandon myself.

I truly wanted, desperately needed to give this woman everything she had given me, more if possible. I traced light fingers over her, over her stockings and bare thighs, over her rippling belly, over her bare breasts above her half bra, across her throat and face. I kissed tenderly her fingers, her toes, her thighs, her neck and her eyes, I suckled at her nipples and lightly bit them with my teeth. My tongue flicked at her belly button, her ear lobes and her distended nipples and the entire time words poured from me.

I told her about her beauty, her charm, her sexuality, I told her how much I loved her laugh, her smile and her shinning eyes. I told her how wonderful she was. I told her how pretty her pussy was and how amazing her tits looked lying in the bed under me.

Her breath was coming in short raspy intakes and her face and chest were flushed bright red as she neared the end. I slipped a finger to her lips and she eagerly sucked it into her mouth as I blew a long slow breath that started at her waist and traveled down her body, passing her belly and ending on her open and wet sex. She came at once. She tightened every muscle in her body and racked up and down as the wave pulled her into another place in time. She jerked her hips several times and she muttered incoherent things and her hands flew to her breasts to hold them tight.

Slowly she recovered, first twisting back and forth, then settling back into the mattress. Her eyes half open she said to me, "Oh God, Jessie, that was beautiful."

I beamed with happiness. For a minute I watched the woman I love. Then she scooted back on the bed and propped herself up on pillows against the headboard.

She ran her hands over her skin and told me, "that was the most awesome orgasm I have ever had!"

She began to move her hands in a more sexual way, teasing herself. Her hand slid to her pussy, first covering it, then with pink tips spreading it open. A finger slipped into the glistening slit and started moving in slow circles.

Her other hand went other breast and began to flick the nipple with the thumb.

I watched fascinated as my wife masturbated in front of me.

Her lips parted slightly and her tongue flicked out to lick them as her finger moved in ever increasing speed on her clit. She pulled her nipple between two fingers and held it tight. Just when I though she would go over the top again she stopped.

She reached under the pillow next to her and brought out a vibrator. It was pink, her favorite color, and about six inches long. I hadn't known she even owned one of them. She twisted the base of it and it began to hum. She cradled it against her cheek, then moved it across her neck, over her breasts stopping at each nipple before moving on. She rolled it in her palm over her belly and then was finally at her center.

She drew her knees up, digging the heels of her shoes into the bedcovers, and turned the vibrator vertical. She pulled it up between the lips of her wet pussy. When the tip of it was at the top she pressed it on her clit and moved it ever so slightly.

I wanted to fuck her so bad, to just plunge into her. And I didn't at the same time. I wanted even more to experience this new sex, this total taking of the mind and soul that she was showing me.

I knew that she was letting me into the most personal and intimate part of her life, that she was showing me, teaching me. She hypnotized me.

She started to pull herself down the bed until she lay flat on the rumpled sheets. She was watching me. She reached out with the toy and placed it in my hand. "I want you to do it. I want you to eat me and fuck me with this."

I took it from her and she pulled her legs up and apart, opening for me. Following her example I started at the clit, duplicating what she had shown me.

Her hands went to her breasts and squeezed them and held each nipple between a thumb and finger. She pinched them and pulled them out as she looked at me through hooded eyes peeking out of narrow slits.

Slowly I started to move the vibrator more, pushing it further down each time. Then I tilted the base away from her and oh so slowly started to slide it into her wet tunnel. I lowered my face to her and covered her upper pussy with my mouth, then gently I slipped my tongue out to touch her.

She jumped against me, pushing herself into me. I began to push the vibrator in and out of her, going deep in long smooth strokes and pulling almost all the way out. She was soaking wet and my hand was covered with her love.

My tongue licked and flicked on her clit for minutes that seemed hours and seconds at the same time. She was encouraging me with her words.

"Oh, yes baby, fuck me! Come on sweetie lick me, fuck me."

Her hips started moving, rising to meet the descending toy. My head matched her movements as my tongue kept up a steady tempo. Soon she was writhing under me getting close to her breaking point and she became louder, more vulgar in her pleas to me.

"Oh fuck, harder! Push it in my cunt! Oh God, suck that pussy, make your bitch cum!"

She lifted up, taunt between her neck and heels and quivering like a bow string as she let out a loud "Oh FUCK!" and came in a rush of rapid jerks and warm fluid.

She collapsed to the bed the vibrator still inside her, laughing in a shaky voice as she clamped her legs together and rolled to her side.