Transformation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chromex
chromex
684 Followers

"I'm off at five-thirty tonight, why?"

"Simple," I said as I slipped on my shades, "I'll be expecting you and Devin over around six. You two are going to help me burn off some energy tonight." Pulling away I could see the old biker from earlier giving me a thumbs up.

The feeling of freedom as I rode was incredible and I felt all my stress from over the last few weeks just melt away. I hadn't been paying much attention to where I was going and soon found myself out of the blazing heat and surrounded by trees. Looking around I couldn't believe I'd made it to Flagstaff, I would have to head back shortly if I was going to be ready by six. I rode around for a bit before topping off my tank and jumping back on the I-17, heading back into Phoenix.

"Need a lift?" I asked about twenty minutes later. She appeared to be in her early twenties with her long brown hair pulled back in a ponytail. Her tank top and shorts did nothing to hide the curves they covered and only accentuated her large breasts and flat stomach. Her well-worn boots spoke of miles of walking, but she was traveling light with just a small backpack.

She seemed surprised I had stopped as she wasn't actively hitchhiking, but something told me she needed a ride. "Oh, yes, please. I'm heading to my brother's place in Tempe, but anywhere closer than here is a blessing. I'm Kelly."

"Sara. I'm heading to Tempe so getting you there isn't going to be a problem. Go ahead and hop on. Where in Tempe does he live?" She gave me the main cross streets and it didn't seem to be that far from me. Climbing onto the back of the bike she wrapped her arms around my waist and pressed herself against me. The warmth of her body was going to be distracting but in an oh-so enjoyable way.

The ride back to Phoenix seemed to fly by, and soon I was dropping Kelly off at her brother's place. It was a surprise for me when Karen came out of the house. "Kelly, what are you doing here? I thought you were spending the summer in Oregon." Dressed in leather Karen didn't recognize me just yet.

"I was but then mom's new boyfriend started hitting on me so I just grabbed my stuff and left. I forgot my phone otherwise, I would have called. Hitchhiked almost the whole way until Sara here picked me up in Flagstaff."

"Sara, huh," Karen said, crossing the yard towards me. Reaching the bike she lifted my chin with her hand and captured my lips with her mouth. Kissing her made me realize I need to arrange for that threesome she wanted. Grabbing Karen's ass I pulled her close. We explored each other's mouths for long moments before she finally stepped away. "So, when are you going to come over so we can play? Even if Rick isn't here you're more than welcome over. Are you doing anything tonight?"

"As tempting as that offer is, I do have plans for tonight and I'll be out of town next weekend, but I want to spend some time with you and Rick."

"What are you up to tonight, anything fun?"

"Oh yes, it should definitely be fun. I have a couple of guys coming over tonight to help me burn off some energy."

"Lucky bitch," Karen said laughing. "Alright well get out of here, don't want you to be late for that. You have my number so call me and we'll set something up. Maybe we can get Kelly to play if Rick isn't here."

"Definitely." Getting home I had about forty minutes before the guys were going to arrive so I grabbed a quick shower to rinse off the road grime. Looking at my clothes I realized getting fully dressed was going to be a waste so I settled on just a black g-string. Looking at myself in the mirror I started to think about replacing some of the ink that vanished when I changed. Women with tattoos were pretty rare before I got changed, but I've been seeing more and more of them as of late. The sound of the doorbell ringing brought me out of my daydreaming. Taking one last look in the mirror I threw on my short black silk robe and headed to the living room.

As soon as I opened the door Aaron and Devin pushed their way into the house. I wasn't expecting them to come barging in like that, so I found myself quickly back-peddling but wasn't quite fast enough. Grabbing me by my arms Devin pulled me back against his chest and held me there. Subconsciously I knew they were not out to hurt me since as I struggled I found I couldn't break free. "Don't think I don't know how wet you were earlier," Devin whispered in my ear, "I could feel the fire coming off your pussy when you were bent over, and now I'm going to have it."

My juices instantly flooded my pussy and my moan was easily heard as he controlled my arms. As Devin controlled me I watched as Aaron locked the front door before walking over to me and opening my robe. Running his hand down the front of my body I was expecting him to slip his hand between my legs. Instead, when his hand reached my G-string I was surprised when he violently ripped it off before pushing two fingers into me. "You were right. She's completely soaked so you get to go first."

My perspective suddenly changed when I felt Devin's hand release my arms only to push the middle of my back bending me over. Raising the back of my robe I felt his cock being rubbed against my wet lips. "Is this what you want Sara? Is this what you wanted earlier? For me to take you and fuck you?" I tried pushing back against him, but his grip was too strong. "If you want us to fuck you answer the question."

Standing in front of me I watched Aaron unzip his jeans and pull out his cock. It was as hard and thick as I remember, and looked delicious. My mouth was watering and I knew they had me. I wasn't going to get what I wanted unless I gave them the answer they already knew. "YES!" I all but screamed my answer. Anything else I was going to say got lost in the moan as Devin sank his cock into me. The feeling of my pussy being opened by that hot piece of steel was incredible as he gripped my hips and started thrusting hard into me.

Feeling him fucking me, just taking me like I wanted I started to cum almost immediately; my juices flowing over his cock. During the foursome with Tom, he had been conserving energy, so it had been over a month since I've been truly fucked, and I was loving it. I didn't realize I was ignoring Aaron until he wrapped his fingers into my hair and he pushed his cock into my mouth. Controlling my head he began to fuck my mouth using Devin's rhythm. Soon they were both holding still just pushing me back and forth. I learned later that I had been what's called 'spit-roasted'. It wouldn't be the last time.

I think Aaron was appreciating my lack of a gag reflex as his cock slid into my throat each time Devin pushed me forward. I didn't have the chance to taste him the night he snuck into my room, and now that I had my mouth around him I realized what a shame that was. The combination of smooth skin and hard flesh is something I will never get tired of, and I could feel every vein and bump with my tongue. "Fuck she is evil with that mouth," Aaron cried as I wrapped my tongue around his cock.

"Do you want my ass this time Aaron?" I said as he rubbed his cock against my face, "Do you want to shove this monster into my tight little ass." The groan from Aaron was so loud you would have thought he'd cum. As Devin continued to pound into my pussy I stroked Aaron's cock flicking the head with my tongue. I felt Devin's hand move around to my stomach but wasn't ready for his sudden assault on my clit, his fingers rubbing it in tight little circles.

I'd been orgasming almost constantly since Devin started fucking me, but his assault on my clit set off an absolute explosion. "OH HOLY FUCK!" I'm glad Devin is as strong as he is because as the orgasm ripped through my body my legs involuntarily curled up leaving me suspended on his cock. Luckily I had just let go of Aaron's cock otherwise his night might have been cut short. Fortunately, Aaron moved closer and I was able to lean on him taking some of the pressure off of Devin.

Leaning on Aaron my senses were flooded with the total maleness of his scent. I couldn't help myself from dragging my tongue across his skin and taking a small bite to get his taste. I also learned something right there, Aaron likes to be bitten. There was a primal fury behind the growl that emerged from Aaron's throat that caused me to only bite harder. I kept placing small bites across his chest until it got to be too much for him.

"My turn," Aaron said in a voice that was as growling as regular words. Lifting me off of Devin I found myself pinned to the wall, Aaron's swollen cock driving into me, his hands clutching my ass keeping my legs wide open. Something about the bites must have gotten to him for his cock felt bigger and harder than I remembered. For long minutes he fucked me against the wall as I screamed and thrashed until he pulled me away and carried me to my bedroom. "I'm having that ass now Sara," Aaron said, dropping me on the bed.

Scrambling for the lube we kept in my nightstand I handed it to Aaron. "Devin lay down. I want both of you. I need both of my studs hard cocks." I was saying this mostly for Devin's benefit as I had seen his face when Aaron had me pinned to the wall. Straddling Devin, I pulled him up to me and kissed him as I felt Aaron's fingers probe my ass, spreading the lube. I was moaning into Devin's mouth as I felt his cock inside me and Aaron's fingers opening my ass.

Seeing Aaron move into position behind me Devin dipped his head down and caught a nipple in his mouth, sucking and biting hard. "Oh fuck, oh fuck," I screamed as the triple sensations sent me into overdrive. Grinding hard on Devin's cock only pushed Aaron deeper into my ass until I felt his hips against me.

"Fuck, you weren't kidding about how tight her ass was."

"I told you." How in the hell was his tone positively conversational as his hands cupped my breasts, his fingers pinching my nipples? "Oh and Sara, Aaron and I discussed it, and you should feel free to scream." Which I did; scream, moan, and swear; I did it all as they hammered into me. Several times Aaron adjusted his position to change the angle his cock drove into me and to change the sounds of my constant moaning. His hands repeatedly crashed down on my ass, the loud smack filling the room as I felt my skin growing red and warm from the repeated abuse. Not that it hurt as each smack sent sensations directly to my pussy.

I lost track of how many orgasms were ripped from my body as they used me as their own little fuck toy. Aaron came first, filling my ass with load after load of his hot cum, followed moments later by Devin. The feeling of these two men filling me with their seed was enough to trigger one more massive orgasm strong enough they both had to hold me so they didn't get hurt. Well other than the perfect sets of nail marks in Devin's chest. I do hope they don't scar too badly.

We were resting on my bed, the guys laying side by side as I took turns sucking on their tasty cocks feeling them slowly harden in my mouth when the doorbell rang. "Ignore it," I said before going back to deep throating Aaron, "they can go away." A few minutes passed before the doorbell rang again, this time accompanied by a loud pounding on the door. "Son of a bitch. Don't move, I'm not done with either of you yet." Walking out to the living room I threw on my robe and kicked the guys' clothes out of view.

Looking out the small window I was surprised to see Kim and Tom standing at the door. "Hey, guys what's up?" I said opening the door, "I didn't expect to see you tonight." One look at their expression told me this wasn't a social call.

It's kinda funny the things that come to your mind. Standing there in my robe with two uniformed police officers standing at my door I suddenly flashed back to every cop show I had ever seen. This is what they did in every single one when they were informing people of a death. That it happened to be Tom and Kim delivering the news could only mean one thing. "Oh please god no not Tiffany." I cried out as I felt my heart smashed to pieces. My knees felt weak and I wanted to throw up.

"No, not Tiffany," Tom said using his cop voice, "I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this. Your parents were involved in an accident early this afternoon up in Show Low. I'm sorry to say they died as a result of their injuries."

I'm not sure when I fell to the floor. All I know is one minute I was talking with Tom and Kim and the next I was looking up at Kim's face with Aaron and Devin standing behind her. I tried sitting up but Kim kept a firm hand on my shoulder. "Easy, you smacked your head pretty good on the ground when you fainted." Oh yeah, I could feel it where my head had hit. Slowly sitting up Kim helped me get over to the couch.

"Heather?" I asked Kim as my head started to clear and the physical pain receded. The rend in my heart wasn't going to be going away anytime soon and if that bitch was involved in this I was going to tear her into little pieces with my bare hands.

"No," Tom said sitting on the couch next to me, "They were stopped for construction and a tour bus hit them from behind. Some other people were hurt, but your parents were the only fatalities."

"I've called Mike. He and Tiffany are going to head back and should be here in a couple of hours." Devin still looked yummy with just his jeans on.

I needed to get dressed so I pulled myself to my feet "Thanks, guys. I appreciate you coming to tell me. Sorry, we only got to do one round. I'm going to go get changed." Kim followed me as I went down to my room. I'm pretty sure I wasn't going to be alone for the rest of the night, or a while. Pulling a pair of jeans out of the drawer a thought suddenly crossed my mind. "Kim, who else has been notified of my parent's death?"

"No one as of yet. They had you listed as the primary point of contact from their work. Why do you ask?"

Fuck, fuck, fuck, and fuck. I am so fucking screwed right now it's not even funny. There was not going to be an easy way out of this. "Kim are you and Tom still on duty?" I asked pulling my jeans on and grabbing a shirt.

"No, once we told them we were friends of yours and would deliver the news we were cut loose for the rest of the night."

"Once Tiffany and Mike get here I need to talk to everyone about something. Do you guys want to go get changed and come back or just hang out?"

"What's going on Sara? Are you in some kind of trouble?" Watching her go into cop mode was terrifying and adorable at the same time.

"That remains to be seen, but I haven't broken any laws so just chill Kojak."

"Did you seriously just call me Kojak?" Kim said as we walked back into the living room, "Do I look like a big bald guy with a lollipop?"

For the first time since they knocked on my door, I had a reason to smile. "No, you don't but I've seen you happily sucking on something like it was the best tasting lollipop ever, especially when you got to the secret center." I cope by making jokes. I deflect and defuse with humor. Most people think I am just a sarcastic asshole, but in truth, I like making people laugh and at times the impression and the reality clash. At this point, I was just happy I hadn't broken down in tears. I knew I would be a wreck later, but not yet.

Stewing in my thoughts I must have been just sitting there not moving for quite a while because everyone jumped when I stood up. Heading to the kitchen I started breaking out pots and pans as I was suddenly in the mood to cook. Growing up I always had the house to myself during the summer months while my parents were at work, so I had to learn to fend for myself. Cooking sausage, simmering sauce, and boiling water, I soon had the house smelling like Italian heaven. I always drop some seasoning into the water just to get the smell flowing.

It was almost nine when the doorbell rang. I had just stuck the garlic bread in the oven next to the lasagna and I froze as the sound echoed through the house. Kim and Tom had both changed out of their uniforms. Aaron and Devin had set the table for me to not waste everything I was cooking. This was more cooking than I had done in a long time, but I needed to do something and the tree didn't deserve my abuse again.

"I'll get it," Tom called from the living room, "Are you expecting anyone this late?"

"No."

The roar of noise that accompanied Tom's opening of the door would have knocked an elephant on its ass. "Where the fuck are they?" a voice screamed, a voice I knew, the first and last voice I wanted to hear. "Where is that homewrecker Nikki and her friend Sara? And where the fuck is my husband Rick?" Jennifer yelled as she barged into the house, moving past Tom and into the kitchen. I don't blame Tom as she always could be explosively loud and there was no way Tom was ready for it.

As soon as I saw her I felt the dam burst and my tears started to flow as I moved towards her. I'm not sure what she expected when she showed up here, but it wasn't a distraught black haired woman clinging to her, balling her eyes out. Through my tears, I could barely make out Tiffany and Mike coming through the front door as I felt Jennifer's arms close around me. I know she was only following a natural human reaction to being hugged, but it meant the world to me. Of course, all of this was before I opened my mouth.

"They're gone Jennibelle," I cried using my private nickname for her, "Mom and dad are gone." The arms that seconds ago seemed warm and welcoming suddenly stiffened and I felt myself being pushed away. I don't think either of us realized just how much I was leaning on her for as soon as she pushed away my knees gave out and I was in a heap on the floor. "Jennibelle...," I asked from the floor, not yet understanding what I had said.

"What did you just call me? How in the fuck do you know that name?"

It made me love Tiffany just that much more when she didn't hesitate to get into her face "She just lost her parents today Jennifer, so whatever issues you think you might have are so not important right now. Yes, I know who you are and if you shut the fuck up you just might learn something or leave, I don't care, but you don't get to come into my house and hurt her. You've no clue how important you are to her."

I felt arms wrap around me and lift me, carrying me to the couch. Curled up in Devin's lap I saw the anger in Jennifer's eyes as she glared at me. After a couple of minutes, I felt good enough to stand and uncurled myself from Devin's lap. "Who the fuck are you?"

The sudden dinging of the timer interrupted what I was going to say. "Son of a bitch," I said making my way into the kitchen. Reaching the oven I yanked it open and started to reach in without grabbing an oven mitt. "Oh hell no, not doing that shit again; did that once trying to make a meatloaf, ended up with a slab of charcoal and my hand wrapped in bandages for a week." Grabbing a pair of mitts I pulled the food out of the oven and Kim and Tiffany helped me get it all on serving platters.

"Everyone please, have a seat and eat. I need a few minutes alone to talk to Jennifer and then I will try and explain what's going on. Please, Jennifer, follow me." My nerves were building as she followed me down the hall and I wasn't surprised to hear an audible gasp as she saw everything from my old life displayed. Picking up my old mouse her eyes flashed around the room as she tried to make sense of it all.

"Rick isn't dead is he?" She was turning the mouse over and over in her hands before dropping it back onto the bed. "I mean somehow Rick is you. That's it isn't it."

"Yes. The how or why isn't that important anymore but I started calling you Jennibelle our junior year of high school. You told me your parents were originally going to call you Jezebel, but at the last minute decided on Jennifer." As I talked I watched her eyes growing large.

chromex
chromex
684 Followers