Transformation Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chromex
chromex
684 Followers

The evil grin led to an evil thing when he suddenly pulled out and stopped, leaving me heaving for air as every nerve in my body screamed with pleasure and my pussy spasmed around nothing. For thirty maybe forty seconds he left me there before plunging back into me as if he had never stopped. I was so drenched from multiple orgasms that he slipped into me easily but I could still feel my pussy stretching around him and I knew this would always be the case. Three more times he went from relentless pounding to leaving me empty and for the first time, I was fairly certain that even with my ability to heal I would be sore in the morning.

"Roll over," he said gently, finally setting my legs down on the bed.

"I'm not sure my legs can support me at the moment," I said as I stretched out.

"They don't need to, just lay flat on your stomach." Rolling over I grabbed a pillow and pulled it under my head as Rob straddled my legs. Feeling him dragging his cock down between my ass cheeks I suddenly realized he might be going for my ass when he slipped past and slid back into me. I was pinned to the bed by his hips as he slowly moved in and out of me. Resting on his elbows he kept his weight off of me but still managed to nibble on my neck and ears before shifting slightly so I could see his face. "I told you that when we were finally together there would be no one who would doubt that you are mine," he whispered looking into my eyes, "Do you believe me now?"

"I believed you when you said it," I said enjoying this slow pleasure, "I just didn't expect you to be so thorough. Oh god, you feel so good." Shifting his legs he lifted his torso above me as he rocked his hips giving me small short thrusts. I was in heaven as he filled me so completely.

I could tell he was getting close to cumming from the way his breathing had changed. "Rob, I want to see you." After he pulled out I quickly rolled over and drew him into my body again. I knew he was fighting to last as long as possible but I wanted to feel him exploding inside me. "Don't fight it. Fill me. Fill my pussy and claim what is yours."

"Fuck," was all he said before I felt his cock suddenly swell inside me and his cum begin to splash against my insides. I'd wanted to cum with him but as my orgasm was a way off I wasn't expecting the reaction as he filled me. A sudden sharp orgasm crashed over me catching me completely off guard and causing my body to arch up against Rob's chest. It felt like he was filling me forever as my body bucked beneath him like I was possessed. Finally, with one last shudder, my body collapsed on the bed pulling Rob down with me both of us gasping for air. Laying there in the afterglow with our arms and legs wrapped around each other we were in content bliss until something clicked.

A click, that's the only way for me to describe it. Something in my head suddenly unlocked and I found the topic of Rob and Tiffany was no longer blocked. I didn't, however, react the way I expected to. Moving my hands to his chest I found myself filled with anger and pushed. I pushed hard enough to lift Rob off of me and off the bed. Fortunately, he landed on his feet.

"How the fuck could you? How in the fuck could you tell me how important I am then fuck Tiffany? I'm sitting my ass in jail and your pumping Tiffany's little pussy full of cum." The look of complete shock and confusion managed to piss me off even further.

"What are you talking about?" he said defensively, "It was your idea. You sat in the chair and watched us the entire time. You said you wanted to see us together. I only did it because you asked."

"How in the fucking hell could I ask you to do that when my ass was sitting in the city jail?" I said, "I tried calling both of you but neither of you answered. They let me out and I come home to find the two of you."

"Sara you have to believe me," Rob pleaded, "I don't know how but you were there and asked us. If you don't believe me, call Tiffany and ask her. I didn't know how you could have been in jail." With the way, he trailed off after staying in jail. I felt my anger start to simmer. "You were in jail. You called and told me you were in jail and I forgot. After you said you were in jail that's when you said you wanted us together. What the fuck is going on?

It was at that moment a second click and a flood of thoughts rolled into my head. Staring at Rob a single word popped into my head and much to my shock we both said it at the same moment, "Gandalf."

*

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and please feel free to vote and comment. I appreciate and read every comment submitted.

chromex
chromex
684 Followers