Transformation Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching between my legs I wrapped my fingers around his cock and shifted my hips to put the head against my pussy. "Oh god," Jack said as I sunk on his shaft, working my hips until he was fully inside me. Moving his hands down to grab my ass I barely gave Jack time to get used to my warmth before I started riding him. Resting my hands on his shoulders I lifted myself as upright as possible, the cold air causing my nipples to instantly harden. It didn't take Jack long to realize that all he could do was enjoy the view as I rode his cock.

"Oh fuck you've got a big cock," I said as I repeatedly impaled myself upon him. Grabbing his hands, I pulled them to my tits and squeezed them. I wasn't sure what had gotten into me, but Jack was going to be my fuck toy tonight whether he wanted to or not.

"Damm you're wild," Jack said his fingers twisting my nipples. Crashing my mouth to his I started to kiss him again as I rode his cock, my fingers intertwined in his hair. I could feel Jack's cock seemingly swell even larger and it wasn't long until I was cumming all over his cock, driving myself down on top of him as my legs started to quiver.

"Fuck, Oh fuck I'm cumming," I screamed throwing my head back as I ground my hips against him. "Don't you even think about cumming already," I told Jack as I heard his breathing change. Lifting myself off of his cock, I kept my fingers in his hair as I watched him fight for control. Climbing out of the jacuzzi, I picked up my shoes and walked into the suite. Dropping my shoes next to my dress, I went into the bedroom and crawled onto the bed.

Lying back in the bed, I set my head on the pillow and instantly realized that the bed smelled like Jack. For a hotel bed to smell like a specific person they had to be more than just an occasional visitor to the room. Fuck, you pretty much had to live there. Seeing Jack come inside I began running my fingers between my lips in anticipation of what was next.

"Come here and lie down Jack," I said as he crawled onto the bed, "I brought you too close to the edge too quickly so I'm going to fix that because this night is just getting started." Straddling his head, I lowered my pussy down to his mouth which he immediately began to nibble and lick. As good as he was with his tongue while kissing; he was equally skilled at eating pussy. I was tempted to just let him lick away, as the feeling of his tongue between my lips was amazing, but I had to think about the long game.

Pulling my hair to the side, I lowered myself on top of him until his cock was directly in front of me. I couldn't resist just gently blowing hot air on to his cock to watch as it twitched and jumped before taking him into my mouth. Using my tongue along the underside I lowered my mouth until I had just more than half of his cock between my lips. Pulling back while sucking hard, I began a slow and steady rhythm, enjoying the feeling of control. Pausing occasionally, I would swirl my tongue around the head while gently stroking him.

We were both moaning loudly as we continued to suck and lick at each other. Using his hands to pull my cheeks apart, Jack began to play with my ass as his tongue continued to lap up my juices flowing into his mouth. Deciding to remind him that everything was fair, I moved my hand around so I could play with his ass as well, inciting a little surprised jump when I pressed against him. Wetting it with my saliva I pushed my finger into his ass and began probing for his prostate. He was getting me very close to cumming, but there was no way I was going to let him win that race.

Finding what I was looking for, I began to vigorously massage his prostate invoking an immediate response. With his almost instantaneous orgasm overwhelming him, Jack's hands were gripping the sheets as his hips thrust upwards. "Oh fucking hell," Jack cried as I kept my lips wrapped around the head of his cock, swallowing repeatedly as he filled my mouth. With my finger continuing to massage his prostate, I stroked his cock milking every drop of cum out of him. I was able to pull one last groan from Jack as I slowly pulled my finger out of his ass.

Climbing off of him, I couldn't help but admire my handiwork as he lay collapsed on the bed; covered in sweat and his breath coming in gasps he was the picture of a sexually satisfied male. Unfortunately for him, however, I was just getting started and had to laugh when he gasped as I began stroking his cock again.

"You didn't think we were finished did you?"

"I don't know if I've even got anything else. I've never cum that hard in my life."

"Well, I guess we'll just have to find out." I will give him credit. It was only about ten minutes later when I started to feel his cock beginning to harden again. Taking him back into my mouth, I gently sucked until he was rock hard. "Hmm much better," I said as I sat up and swung my leg over his body. Guiding his cock into me, I sank down on top of him and started rotating my hips.

"Damm, I can't believe how tight you are," Jack said as I began to rise and fall on his cock.

"If you're good," I said my hands resting on his chest, "I might let you find out just how tight my ass is."

Sliding his hands up my back Jack pulled me down against him and rolled me onto my back. Wrapping my legs around his waist, I moaned as he began driving his cock into me. Rocking my hips, I met him on every stroke, the sounds of our bodies slapping together filling the room. "Damm you're amazing," Jack said as his strokes slowed and became long and deep as he reached his arms under me to hold my shoulders. Running my hands up his back I held him as he pressed his mouth to mine.

The mood in the room seemed to shift as we kissed and Jack fucked me with long slow strokes. I continued to meet him with a slow roll of my hips as I drew my nails down his back. Our bodies were moving in perfect sync with each other as if we had been lovers for years not hours. "So good Jack," I said as he ground his pelvis against my clit. Shifting his hips slightly, his cock began to drag across my g-spot with each stroke and rapidly pushed me towards my orgasm.

Nibbling and sucking, Jack worked his way along my chin and down to my neck before running his tongue along the outside of my ear. With him somehow nailing my buttons I felt the orgasm starting deep in my belly and every stroke of his cock brought it closer and closer. While sex with Tiffany and Rob was always incredible it had been a while since I felt one building like this. Pulling his cock out until just the head was inside me, Jack rocked his hips a couple of times before driving hard into me and biting right where my shoulder meets my neck. It was more than enough to push me right over the edge and into oblivion.

As the massive orgasm overtook me I found myself screaming Jack's name and wrapping my body around his. He continued to fuck me as my body shook and my pussy clutched at his cock, desperately trying to keep it inside me. My nails were digging into his back and his ass as my back arched up into him and I threw my head back still calling his name. His deep steady strokes seemed to draw my orgasm out longer and longer until I finally just collapsed on the bed, completely wrung out.

I knew subconsciously that it was my fault, but I found myself slightly disappointed I didn't feel his cum spraying inside of me when I was screaming his name. "Well," I said as Jack slowed and just held himself inside me, "it seems you're pretty amazing yourself."

"I thought it was only fair after you managed to suck the life out of me," he said as he brushed a strand of hair out of my face and ran his fingers through my hair. I could hear the alarm bells ringing in my head from that simple gesture but I was too wrapped up in orgasmic bliss to pay any attention. I couldn't stop the moan that escaped my lips when he started to slowly roll his hips, causing the smallest strokes from his cock.

"Jack," I said as he started running his tongue along my neck, "I want you to take me from behind."

"If you insist," he said, lifting his body off of mine. As he withdrew himself from me small tingles of pleasure shot through my body like a mini orgasm.

Rolling over on my stomach, I let Jack pull me to my knees as I pulled my hair to the side so he could get a better view of the tattoo. I still had no idea what it was but figured I'd have the chance to look later on. "Fuck this tattoo is amazing," Jack said as he ran his thumbs down along my spine, causing me to arch my back it felt so good. Resting his hand on my hip I felt the head of his cock pushing between my lips and filling my pussy. "So tight and hot," Jack groaned as I felt him pressing against me.

"You're not fucking small," I said as he grabbed both my hips and began to thrust. Dropping down onto my elbows, I grabbed fistfuls of the comforter as Jack began to drive his cock into me. "Oh god yes fuck me. Pound my pussy, Jack."

"Gladly," Jack said as his fingers dug into my hips. Our bodies were nothing short of crashing into each other as we fucked each other with abandon. I love the feeling of just being taken from behind and it wasn't long before my juices were flowing freely as I came over and over.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD YES," I screamed when I felt his thumb sink into my ass. Releasing my hip Jack pulled me up by my shoulder and wrapped his hand into my hair.

"Is this what you wanted?" Jack said, pulling back hard on my hair, "Is this how you wanted to get fucked?"

"Yes," I moaned as my back arched trying to relieve the pressure from my hair. Pulling his thumb from my ass he moved his hips back and I felt his cock pushing against me. "Oh yes do it, Jack," I said rolling my hips to work his cock into me, "I need you in my ass."

Even though we were both covered in sweat and nearly out of control he held still as I worked his cock deeper into me. "Oh fuck you weren't kidding," he said as I began to rock back and forth, pushing the last couple of inches into me.

"Fuck that feels good," I said feeling him stretching my ass. Pulling me upright he cupped my breasts as we started to bounce against each other. Our momentum began to build as the strokes became deeper and soon Jack was fully fucking my ass. Releasing my tits I dropped face down on the mattress as he grabbed my hips again and began to pull me back against him.

"I can't believe how tight your ass is and how good it looks filled with my cock. A beautiful heart-shaped ass stuffed with cock."

"You like fucking me?" I said looking over my shoulder, "Fucking my tight little pussy and stretching my ass with your thick cock."

"Hell yes," he said pushing me forward so I was lying on my stomach, "I could fuck you like this every night. Roll over." Flipping onto my back I spread my legs and Jack pushed his cock back into my ass. Reaching down between my legs I started to rub my clit as he began to pick up his pace and was soon slamming into me.

I loved the feeling of him in my ass and it wasn't long before I was screaming as I came. With my ass squeezing his cock even tighter I knew he wasn't going to last much longer. "Oh damm I'm so close," Jack said his breathing ragged and any semblance to a rhythm long gone as he leaned over me.

"Cum inside me Jack please," I said reaching out to touch his face, "I need to feel your cum inside my pussy." In a heartbeat, Jack had pulled his cock from my ass and pushed it deep into my pussy. I could tell he was trying as hard as he could not to cum yet. "Jack it's ok".

"Sara," he groaned as his cock all but exploded in my pussy. I could feel his hot cum spraying and it immediately set me off as well. My cries were cut off by Jack crushing his mouth to mine as his cock continued to jerk and twitch inside me. Our tongues and bodies intertwined as we got as close as two human beings can physically get.

It was me who pulled away first, breaking the kiss long after his cock ceased to coat my insides. Lifting himself but keeping himself inside me Jack looked at me with an expression that made me think the morning was going to be very difficult. "Sara, please stay the night," Jack said before I could say anything.

"Since you asked so nicely." I knew this was going to prove to be a terrible decision but the die was already cast. As I watched Jack walk around the room to shut off the lights it occurred to me he would be a fantastic partner to have if Tiffany and Rob weren't already in my life. Slipping out of the bed I made my way over to the bathroom and locked the door. As I figured the bathroom had a full-length mirror and picking up a small hand mirror I was finally able to see this new tattoo.

I found myself deeply impressed as I looked at the ink that covered my back. Two women dominated the design; one an angel, the other a succubus. The angel stood forefront in all her holy glory as the succubus was wrapped around her from behind. The succubus had her lips upon the angel's neck and one hand was cupping her breast as her tail appeared to be vanishing under her short dress. There was a look of divine pleasure on the angel's face and a single feather appeared to be falling from her wing. I'm not sure how long I stood there just looking, but I realized I needed to get back to the bedroom. Killing the lights, I opened the door into the darkness of the suite.

Giving my eyes a moment to adjust I made my way to the bed where I could hear a soft snore coming from Jack. Crawling into the bed next to him I found myself wrapped in his arms as I quickly drifted off to sleep. Twice before the morning came we awoke and came together, each time Jack being sure to cum as deep inside me as he could and holding himself inside me for as long as I would let him. If he was doing what I thought he was I found myself flattered by the idea he would try to get me pregnant. For some reason, I found myself with my hand resting on my belly and thinking of what could never be.

I awoke to the smell of breakfast and the sound of the television. Crawling out of bed I stepped into the bathroom to freshen up before going out into the main room of the suite. "Morning," I said stepping over to the table where Jack sat, "the coffee smells wonderful."

"Good morning. I was just getting ready to get you up."

"Jack we need to talk," I said, my attention suddenly drawn to the scene on the television.

"What about?"

"In a minute, can you turn up the TV? That's the hospital I was at yesterday."

"Sure but after this, I want to ask you something." Picking up the remote he turned the volume on the television.

"Fire investigators so far have no idea as to what could have caused the explosion," the field reporter said, "but they say the hospital was incredibly fortunate as the fire seemed to blow itself out almost as quickly as it started. Officials are saying that the infectious disease ward was empty at this time and there have been no casualties."

"So the explosion limited itself to just the one room?" the news anchor asked.

"That's correct. Witnesses are saying they thought it was the room's oxygen supply that ignited from the way the explosion flared out then died," the field reporter said, "Reports are saying that the entire contents of the room in question were all but vaporized by the intensity of the explosion. There is no explanation for why the explosion did not take out the entire floor so we can just count ourselves fortunate on that."

As the cameras pulled back to give a view of the hospital building, I instantly realized what room it was that exploded. Less than twenty-four hours ago I'd been standing in that room and the only thing my mind could focus on was the constant metallic click of a lighter being opened and closed. Frank had killed himself and the authorities seemed to be keeping it covered up unless someone else was manipulating events as he was want to do. I found myself furious at Gandalf as seems to be the norm for me these days. "You fucking son of a bitch you're going to pay," I muttered under my breath.

"Is everything ok?" Jack said touching my elbow.

"No it's not," I said letting him pull me into his arms, "but there isn't anything I can do about it at the moment."

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

'No, but there is someone I'll be talking to when I get back to Phoenix."

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about. Sara, I've never met anyone quite like you and I want to get to know you better. Is there any reason why you couldn't stay in Vancouver for a few more days? I'd love to show around the city and introduce you to some people."

"Jack tell me something. How long have you been staying in this room? It's an incredibly fancy upgrade for a simple businessman and for the pillows to smell like you when I laid on them tells me you haven't been completely truthful about who you are."

"Your right," he said sitting back down at the table, "I haven't been completely forthcoming as to who I am. My name is John William Fairmont and it's my family's name on the hotel. The whole thing is owned by a larger holding company now but my family still has enough stock to let me keep a permanent residence here."

"So why didn't you want me to know who you are?" I said walking over and picking up my dress and shoes. Amber's warning was ringing in my head but I wanted to see if he would own up to it.

"I tend to spend more time in the tabloids than my family is comfortable with."

"Are you just in the tabloids or on the cover?" He seemed to be trying to give me the truth, which was going to make what had to happen next even more painful.

"On the cover, usually because of some drunken moment of stupidity or because of some actress I hooked up with. I thought that was going to be my life until I saw you yesterday on that plane. You curled up in your seat reading your book like you didn't know me from Adam and I found myself desperately wanting to talk to you but you looked so happy from a simple book I didn't want to disturb you. All of my adult life I've been surrounded by women whose only concern was how good I would look on their arm or trying to get their claws into my family's money."

"Jack I've got no interest in your money and you truly don't know me."

"I know and all I'm asking for is the chance to get to know you. Last night was a night I'll never forget. I've never been with someone who can be in complete control one minute and the next showing me such tenderness and loving."

"Jack listen," I said as I stepped into my dress and pulled it up, "last night was amazing and I'll never forget it either but I've got a life in Phoenix that I'm not willing to walk away from. If circumstances were different I can't imagine anyone else I would want to be with, but I have two people in my life that love me and I love them with all my heart." I don't think Jack would have had a more stunning look on his face if I had pulled back and slapped him.

"So last night didn't mean anything to you?"

"I didn't say that. Last night was amazing but one amazing night is not enough to make me leave the people I love behind."

"You have people you love and yet you still spent the night with me? If you love these people so much then why did you meet me for the drink? You were dressed for only one thing last night and it sure as fuck wasn't a knitting circle."

"You're right Jack," I said picking up my heels and g-string, "I came down to that bar fully intending to spend the night fucking the hell out of you. As to why I would do that if I love them so much? Do you honestly think I would spend hours with your cock buried inside me, filling me with your cum, if I didn't have permission? Goodbye Jack."

Stepping out of the room I made my way to the elevator and headed to my floor. As soon as I hit my room I quickly changed and gathered up my few belongings. I just wanted to get out of the hotel and away from Vancouver as quickly as possible. I must have set a new speed record for the drive from the hotel to the airport and turned over my rental car. Once I cleared customs and reached my gate time seemed to come to a crawl.