Transformation Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chromex
chromex
684 Followers

"Sara," Roger said, running over and grabbing Kyle, "get him out of here. If he gets in trouble with the cops he'll get fired." Roger and Kelly shoved Kyle into the passenger seat as I ran around to the driver's side.

"Kyle can give you directions. We'll tell Lisa. Now go, get the hell out of here." Slamming the jeep into gear, I sped out of the parking lot and out onto the street. Looking in my rearview mirror, I watched as the police converged on the bar but none made to pursue me. Taking a dozen or so side streets, I kept to the traffic rules until I was positive I wasn't being followed.

"Ok, so how do I get you home?" Unfortunately, the answer I received was the light snoring sound of someone completely passed out. Rolling to a stop, I turned on the interior light only to see Kyle with his head leaning against the seat belt anchor just happily snoring away. Reaching over I gave him a good shake and called his name hoping to wake him up. "Just fucking awesome," I muttered to myself before putting the jeep into gear and heading home.

Pulling into the driveway, I unlocked the house before pulling Kyle out of the jeep. He was nothing but pure dead weight so I put him up on my shoulder in a fireman's carry. Had he been awake, he likely would have been shocked at me being able to carry him so easily. Instinctively I carried him into my room and dropped him down on the bed. He seemed so dead to the world I probably could have detonated an atomic bomb next to his head and he wouldn't have noticed.

Pulling his boots off, I set them next to my bed before emptying his pockets onto my nightstand. I was hoping to find a cell phone but luck wasn't in my favor. Opening his wallet, I checked his driver's license but the address was only a post office box. "You just keep finding ways to make this more difficult don't you." I pulled off his belt but made the conscious decision to leave his jeans on.

After unbuttoning his shirt, I found myself wishing I had pummeled Sara a bit more. Running my hands across his chest, I let my fingers trace over the scars left by four distinct gunshot wounds. There were a couple of scars that appeared to be from a knife and a tattoo that I recognized as the screaming eagle of the 101st Army airborne. While most of the guys in my life were large and bulky, Kyle was more wiry, but I didn't have any doubts about his strength. Lifting him upright I pulled his shirt the rest of the way off before laying his head down on the pillow and covering him with my blanket.

With Kyle situated, I changed into cotton shorts and a tank top and crossed the hall into Tiffany's room before climbing into the bed. Closing my eyes I fell asleep almost immediately as I relaxed breathing in Tiffany's scent.

The scream that echoed through the house ripped me from my slumber and it took a few seconds to realize where I was. Jumping out of bed, I scrambled for the drawer that I knew Tiffany kept her gun locked up in. "Fuck," I whispered when I realized the drawer was empty, she must have taken it to Flagstaff with her. The screaming seemed to be coming from my room so I crossed the hall only to find Kyle thrashing around on the bed, stuck in the middle of some traumatic memory. When I heard him cry out for a medic I realized he was reliving the day he was shot.

Sitting on the bed, I reached out and took a hold of his wrists and pulled them to the front of his chest. "Shhh, I've got you. It's ok Kyle it's just a dream." Releasing his wrists I put my hand on his chest and he stilled instantly as I caressed his cheek. After a few moments, I saw his eyes flutter open.

"Where am I?" he asked weakly.

"You're at my place. Things went sideways and we had to leave quickly. You're safe here and I'll drive you home in the morning. Try and get some rest." I made to get up when I found his hands around my wrists.

"Please stay," he said, his tone desperate and sad.

"Okay," I said after thinking for a moment, "scoot over some." Pulling back the covers, I waited for him to move over before crawling in next to him.

"Thank you," he said. I had planned to just lie next to him, but when I felt his arms reach out I let him pull me against him. With my head on his shoulder and my hand resting on his chest he almost instantly fell asleep and I wasn't far behind.

A moan from Kyle was what pulled me from my slumber. Blinking my eyes open, the sunlight was bright against my blinds and it took a moment to get my bearings. "Oh fuck, please don't stop," Kyle said as I realized my hand was slowly stroking his cock. I had fully intended to not do anything with Kyle, but apparently, my internal programming said differently. I wasn't thrilled about waking up like this or the urge I had to take him into my mouth, but I could tell as close as he was it would just be cruel to stop.

Lifting myself to my knees I could see that his jeans were unsnapped and only slightly pushed down. His cock was a little bigger than average and felt warm in my hand as it slid along his shaft. Suddenly gripping the sheets, his hips bucked up and I felt him swell in my hand as his cum began to shoot from his cock, coating his stomach and chest. Hearing his moans, I continued to stroke him, milking his cock until the last drops coated my hand as I massaged his balls.

"Fuck that was amazing."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," I said crawling off the bed, "I'll get you a towel."

"Do you think I could use your shower really quick?" He asked propping himself up on his elbows, "There's so much cum it might be faster." As I looked at him I realized that he was probably right and I was fighting the urge to clean him with my tongue.

"Sure, there should be towels in there already." Sitting up, Kyle carefully stripped off his jeans and headed into the bathroom. Dropping back down on the bed I was listening to the water run when I realized I had started to lick my fingers clean of his cum. He tasted just as good as I expected and soon my hand was completely clean.

Something had been bothering me about this entire situation and I suddenly realized what it was. It was the fact that this wasn't bothering me. To me, less than three days ago I had been curled up in a ball as I dealt with the thought of being raped and yet here I was ready to suck and fuck like nothing had happened. It was just one more thing I despised about Gandalf. I was so focused on my thoughts that I didn't hear the front door open.

"Hey there you are," Jennifer said coming into the room, "I had to run home and check on something yesterday and when I got back you were gone."

"Hey Sara I couldn't find any towels," Kyle said standing naked in the bathroom doorway.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Who the fuck is this? Are you Jack, the guy sending flowers?"

"No he's not Jack," I said, "This is Kyle. We met at Roosters last night and no I did not plan for him to come home with me."

"You never plan for any of these things to happen to you. I thought things were going pretty well with the three of you but then I found out about your little trip to Vancouver and suddenly you're getting flowers. Now I come to check on you and you've got some guy you met last night in your shower. Not to mention that you were raped only a few days ago. I know you have a lot of things going on but what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Going pretty well? Oh yeah. Things are going so well that they have Thanksgiving dinner without me. Then if that's not enough they leave to go to Flagstaff while I'm lying in bed unconscious with a fucking needle in my arm. So what the fuck is wrong with me? What the fuck is wrong with them? Nice to know just how much of a priority I am."

She started to say something, but I wasn't in the mood to hear it. "Save it, I don't want to hear it. I'm awake and doing ok so just get the hell out."

"Fuck you, Sara," Jennifer said before turning heel and walking away.

"So about that towel?"

"Yeah sorry about that," I said grabbing one out of the hallway closet.

"Do I want to know what's going on?" he asked, taking the towel.

"Probably not. Kyle, you're a good guy and I appreciate you standing up for me last night but you really should stay away from me. I'm not worth the headache." Watching him dry off right in front of me, I found it difficult to not get up and feel his skin under my fingers and to taste him with my tongue.

"Someone thinks you are," he said pulling on his jeans.

"That's because he doesn't realize just how jacked up my life is."

"Well maybe you should leave that up for him to decide," Kyle said, finishing getting dressed.

"I suppose I should drive you home now," I said.

"I'd appreciate it," he said as I picked some clothes out of my dresser, "I'll wait out in the kitchen." Stripping off my pajamas, I threw on jeans and a t-shirt along with my running shoes. The doorbell rang as I was standing naked in the middle of my room searching for shoes and I heard Kyle answer it, I couldn't hear the conversation but I soon heard the door close. Grabbing my wallet and keys I went out to the kitchen.

"Are you ready to go?"

"These came for you," Kyle said, setting another large bouquet on the table, "If these are all from the same guy, he certainly is determined."

"I can see that," I said looking at the latest card, "One more headache I have to deal with. Shall we?" Stepping outside I was happy to see that the snow was gone, the sun was shining, and it looked to be a fairly warm day. I just hoped that Gandalf or Morgana was done playing with the weather for now.

"Thank you," Kyle said out of the blue. We had only been driving for about ten minutes and had about another thirty to go.

"For what?"

"For letting me hold onto you last night. It's been a long time since I've gotten a good night's sleep. Most nights I spend the night afraid to sleep because of my dreams."

"I saw the scars and the tattoo."

"My unit went to Bosnia," he said, "We were supposed to be on a peacekeeping mission and the fuckers ambushed us. It never made the news because it would have interfered with the peace process."

"I'm sorry to hear that," I said. We both fell into silence as we were caught up in our thoughts.

Pulling in front of Lisa's house, he hopped out and came over to my side. "I know you said I should stay away," Kyle said, "and for now I will. But know this, if something changes and you become available, I want the chance to get to know you better. That's all I'm asking for, a chance."

"Alright, I'll keep that in mind." I waited until I saw him enter the house before pulling away and heading back home. As I drove I realized that I needed to run. I needed to do something to burn off this frustrated energy I was feeling. Reaching the house, I don't think I could have changed into my black running tights and sports bra any faster by yelling Shazam.

From the moment my foot struck the pavement I could feel my head start to clear. So much has been going wrong that I don't even know where to begin, and I haven't been able to talk to anyone about it. I had far too many things weighing on my mind and the people I counted on the most had left me to twist in the wind. Frank's death, while not directly my fault I'm the one who gave them the truth of his situation and I can't help but feel responsible for his decision. Maybe Elisa could have done a better job of it, I don't know.

The miles seemed to just fly by as I tried to work through my issues in my head. Everything seemed to intertwine and double back on itself. I remember Rob from when I was growing up and he was so different from the one I know now. Was that just maturity or something else pulling the strings making us all dance? My doubts about Rob were letting my feelings for Jack slowly take root.

I couldn't tell if the feelings I had for Jack were any more real than anything else I was feeling. Should I give Jack a chance? There was something about him I just couldn't shake. Should I give Kyle one? His willingness to come to my defense and the admission about his problems drew me to him. I don't know what I should do.

I came across a small park that I hadn't noticed before. Spotting a set of pull up bars that were part of a circuit training course I jogged over to them. Getting ready to jump up on the bar I heard some laughter that got my attention. Looking out across the park I saw there were families out taking advantage of the warm weather. Parents with their kids, whole families out enjoying the day and I realized that was a feeling I would never get to experience.

I was destined to spend the entirety of my existence either on my knees or on my back with some part of me filled with cock. My only hope for escape was either stepping in front of a bus or the fragile belief that Morgana was real and not just Gandalf playing a new game. Jumping up and grabbing the bar I slowly lifted my chin over the bar before lowering myself equally slow. Five, ten, fifteen and finally twenty repetitions later I let myself drop to the ground. Finding a place to hook my feet, I did multiple sets of crunches, enjoying the burn as one of the few things in my control.

Finishing my sets, I was walking back towards the road when a soccer ball rolled by me heading towards the road. Sprinting after it, I easily caught up with the ball and brought it to a stop. Turning it around I saw a guy jogging towards me with a young boy, maybe seven or eight years old, who was easily his clone. They were fairly close already so I gave the ball a light tap towards the boy.

"Thanks for catching that for us," the guy said, stopping a few steps away from me.

"No problem. I'd hate to see it get trashed by a car."

"You're right Dad, she is pretty," the little boy said turning towards me, "But why is your hair blue?" I glanced at the dad who was obviously embarrassed by his son's statement. Deciding to let the dad off easily, I ignored the comment and knelt to answer his question.

"My hair is blue because sometimes girls like to try new things to express themselves and for me, I decided that I wanted blue hair. Do you think it looks pretty?" Even though I was kneeling in front of the boy, I had my eyes focused on the dad.

"I do," the boy said.

"Ok TJ," the dad said, "go and play with your cousins."

"Ok dad," TJ said. I could see a group of kids all about TJ's age hanging out by a picnic table and sure enough, that's where he kicked the ball towards.

"Cute kid," I said as he ran off.

"Thanks," he said his hands stuck in his pockets like a nervous teenager, "I'm Tyler."

"Sara," I said, "Look, I need to get going."

"Oh right," he said, "I don't suppose you'd like to join us?"

"Sorry no," I said, "I appreciate the offer but I'm not sure my boyfriend would understand."

"Oh, of course, I should have expected that."

"It's ok," I said, "I do appreciate the offer."

"Well if you change your mind we'll be here," he said heading back towards his group. Seeing him rejoin his family I was struck with a familiar longing. It was the same feelings I had lying in bed next to Jack. The desire for all the things I could never have; family, children, and a stable life. I nearly took a step to join them when I forced myself to turn away and get back on the road.

I barely paid attention to where I was going when I found myself running through the ASU campus. I hadn't been back here since the day Heather and Tina ambushed me. I came to a stop just outside of the alleyway where so much blood had been spilled. Even though the sun was shining high and bright, I found myself hesitant to walk down into the alley. Steeling myself, I forced myself to walk past the spot where I lay bleeding and head deeper into the alleyway.

Multiple security cameras lined the narrow passage with the faint whine of an electric motor as some panned back and forth. It was maybe a dozen steps from the entrance to where the bodies had been found. The alley had long ago been emptied of trash cans at the request of the police. Stepping up the spot, I kneeled to get a better look. You could see where the red bricks had been stained from repeated coatings of blood, so much so that their darker hue was undoubtedly permanent.

Reaching out, I touched the bricks and slowly dragged them across, my fingertips coming away tinged red and dirty. So much blood, so much wasted life in a petty quest for revenge over something that wasn't even my fault. If Heather had simply told Aaron that she had moved out, he wouldn't have found his way into my bed and me. Getting up, I moved slowly around the alleyway touching every wall and doorway.

I began to wonder if there was any way to stop Heather/Rick before there was another death. He'd proven he was stronger than me by how easily he overpowered me and yet he hadn't killed me. It likely wouldn't have taken much effort for him to fuck me to death like he did all of the other girls. He wanted me alive so he could taunt and torture me. I could remove myself from the picture, take the same route Frank did, but something told me that would just make him more dangerous.

Stepping out onto the sidewalk, I looked around and wondered how a small, insignificant little alley had become the focus of so much pain and suffering. I had run much further than I had intended and my legs had tightened up as I explored the alley. Walking past Pop Culture Comics and the Chuckbox, I turned on University and headed towards Rural. Once I thought my legs had loosened up enough I started to run and had gotten maybe a quarter-mile only to have my thigh cramp up and send me crashing to the ground.

"Holy shit are you ok?" a guy's voice said as I heard footsteps hurrying towards me.

Grabbing my leg as I grimaced through the pain, I couldn't believe how much it hurt. You would think by now I would have experienced enough pain to control my reaction, but it felt like I'd been shot. "Ahh fuck," I said through clenched teeth, "it's fucking cramping on me."

"Dude you need to massage the muscles," a guy said.

"I know, I know," the first guy said, "Are you ok with me rubbing your leg?"

"Just fucking do it already," I said. His hands were tentative as they settled on my thigh and began to rub. His hands were strong and nervous, and when I finally opened my eyes I realized I was surrounded by college students. The guy working on my leg couldn't have possibly been older than nineteen and was cute in that way college guys are. Why is there always a crowd when stuff goes wrong?

"I can feel it moving as I rub it," he said. He was keeping his hands to the top and outer part of my thigh and I could feel the cramp lessening but he was missing where most of the cramp was.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Robert," he said and I had to fight the urge to roll my eyes. Of course, it is.

"Ok Robert," I said, "I'm Sara, and it's getting better but you're missing where it's cramping at." Grabbing his hand, I pulled it high on my inner thigh. "There," I said. I heard a couple of guys cheer as his fingers worked my muscles.

"Uh," he said, his nervousness obvious, "would you rather do this somewhere less public?" I hadn't realized just how big the crowd had gotten and his hand placement was higher than normally accepted.

"I'm not sure I can walk yet."

"I've got you," Robert said sliding his arm under my leg and arm, "Chad can you get the elevator?" Robert lifted me and carried me into the dorm building with no effort at all. Getting into the elevator, Chad pushed the button for the top floor.

"If we're lucky it won't break," Chad said.

"Does that happen a lot?" I was not particularly thrilled at the thought of being trapped in an elevator. My leg was still cramping but Robert was massaging the back of my thigh.

"Let's just say this place doesn't have the most reliable elevators," Robert said, "It's a crapshoot some days." Fortunately, the ride was uneventful and I soon found myself in Robert's dorm room. "Is that better?" Robert asked, setting me on his bed.

chromex
chromex
684 Followers