Transformation Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chromex
chromex
684 Followers

"Much better, thank you," I said. The bed was far from the most comfortable I'd ever been on but it was a vast improvement over the sidewalk. The room looked just like every dorm you've seen in the movies. Twin beds on opposite sides of the room, matching dressers, and a variety of band posters. Sitting above the desk on what I assumed was Roberts's side was a corkboard covered in newspaper clippings. I really couldn't make out what they were due to the angle I was looking at them, but he seemed to have quite the collection.

As he continued to work on my leg I felt the muscles slowly relax and begin to unknot. "It's starting to relax."

"Your hands are fantastic," I said as I felt myself growing wet from the nearness of his hands, "Your girlfriend is a lucky woman." When his hands stilled for a moment I realized I'd accidentally hit a nerve. Reaching down I rested my hand on top of his. "I'm sorry if I said something wrong."

"No, it's ok," he said, his hands resuming their work and moving ever so slightly higher. I knew there was no way he couldn't feel the heat coming from between my legs, but I hadn't come here to play.

"I think I want to try standing on it," I said prompting him to step back, "Give me a hand up please." Sitting up I tried to put pressure on it and it seemed ok. Resting my hand on his forearm, I stood up on my good leg before attempting to stand on both. Setting my foot on the ground everything seemed fine until I started putting more pressure on it.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I said as my leg began cramping again and I dropped back onto the bed with my knees dangling over the side, "Goddammit." Reaching out I grabbed Robert's hands and pulled them back to my leg.

"Wow," Chad said, "I've never seen a leg cramp up like that before. How far did you run today?"

"I think I was at about fifteen miles," I said, enjoying the feeling of Robert's hands, "I didn't run that straight through though. I stopped at a park for a bit and then made another stop not far from here. I think I let myself cool down too much."

"That might do it. We should get some heat on your leg," Chad said, "Do we still have that heating pad Stacy left here?"

"No," Robert said, "She took it with her when she moved out of the dorms. I think the closest we have is some Icy/Hot in the bathroom."

"Well fuck," Chad said, "I can go see if anyone on this floor has one."

"Let's try the Icy/Hot. Anything is going to be an improvement over this."

"Are you sure about that?" Chad asked.

"Yeah, just get it," I said.

"Alright one second," Chad said stepping into the bathroom, "Ok found it." Coming back into the room Chad was holding a good-sized tube of Icy/Hot and I suddenly realized the problem. I was wearing full length running tights and the only way to get the cream onto my leg was to pull them down. I was about to ask if they had some shorts I could borrow when a spasm through my leg changed my mind for me.

"Shit," I said flopping down on the bed, "Go ahead, something has got to help."

"Are you sure?" Robert asked.

Even though I was in pain I still couldn't believe he was asking me that. Lifting myself onto my elbows I had to say something. "Robert, recommendation for the future. If a girl is lying in your bed and tells you to remove a piece of her clothing. Just do it." Collapsing down onto the bed I felt Robert's hands slip into my waistband and start working my tights down. As he reached around to the side I was able to lift my hips off the bed using my good leg. I was glad I had chosen to wear something under my tights this time.

With my tights pulled down to just below my knees, Robert took the tube and put a generous amount of the Icy/Hot on my leg. As he started to rub the cream into my skin we quickly realized that he couldn't get to my inner thigh as the spandex was forcing my knees together. "Chad, can you pull my tights off the rest of the way? This isn't quite working out."

"Don't have to ask me twice," he said, jumping up from his bed. Smartly taking my shoes and socks off first, he pulled my tights down over my calves and tossed them onto his bed.

"Much better," I said, my legs automatically separating. Suddenly confronted by a girl lying on his bed in a sports bra and thong, Robert's nervousness returned. His nerves transferred to his hands as the deep rubbing from before became the barest of touches. "Relax Robert," I said pressing his hands into my thigh, "I'm sure this isn't the first time you've had your hands on a woman's body and I promise I won't bite." An amused cough from Chad and the look on Robert's face suddenly put all of the dots together. This was Robert's first time with his hands on a woman.

Resting my head on the bed, I looked at both of them through half-lidded eyes. They were both about six feet tall and while Robert could only be described as skinny, Chad had some muscular bulk to him. Their brown hair looked like they had both decided to grow their hair long, but it was at the stage of just being scraggly. The look on Robert's face was like a kid who was given a new toy but he's not sure if he should play with it, but there was no mistaking the hunger in Chad's eyes.

"Chad," I said the decision for what was going to happen already decided, "Would it be too much to ask for you to rub my other leg? I want to be sure everything is OK since I'm still five miles from home."

"I can drive you home," Robert blurted out. If looks truly could kill, then the look Chad gave him as he got up from the bed would have vaporized him on the spot.

"Not just yet," I said, my voice turning a little husky. Lifting my free leg, I rested my calf in Chad's hands and he immediately began to work his fingers into the muscles. "Oh damm," I said, "Both of you have amazing hands. Robert, would you do me a favor?" I had started to squirm on the bed and I could tell his eyes were focused on the small piece of dark purple cloth between my legs.

"Absolutely," he said. He was so enraptured that I probably could have asked him to run naked in the streets and he would.

"Go wash that stuff off your hands and see if you have any kind of oil," I said.

"I've got some baby oil in my nightstand," Chad said quickly. A small smile came to my face as he quickly turned several shades of pink. Setting my leg down, Robert all but sprinted into the bathroom to wash his hands. He took longer than I expected, but I wasn't going to complain about him being thorough. Fishing the bottle out of the nightstand he held it up for me to see.

"Squirt some oil into your hands and this will feel even better," I said rolling my hips slightly and moving closer to the edge of the bed. It was tempting to go ahead and remove my top but I had a feeling that Robert didn't quite get what was going to happen and I wanted to see his reaction. Putting the oil in first Chad's hands and then his, I let out a soft moan as they both massaged my feet and ankles. Leaving my eyes closed, I relaxed and let my body react naturally to what was happening.

After a couple of minutes of them working my feet, it was apparent that Robert was following Chad's lead. Moving from my feet to calves to my thighs, Robert was always a few moments behind as if he was waiting for me to react. Their hands felt incredible and every moan that escaped was fully earned. My nipples were rock hard and I had no doubt showing through my top.

They had coated my legs with the oil when I felt their hands move to the inside of my thighs and slowly begin to move higher. They were trying to be smooth about what they were doing as their hands slid closer and closer to my pussy. To my surprise, it was Robert's fingers that brushed against my panties first, just a light touch but enough for me to know who it was.

Opening my eyes I looked up at the two of them who suddenly looked as if they had been caught with their hands in the proverbial cookie jar. Running my fingers up along Robert's arm I snagged the sleeve of his shirt. "Off," I said wrapping my hand around it as he tried to get it off of him like it was on fire, "Slowly, there's no reason to rush. I'm not going anywhere."

Taking a deep breath Robert pulled his shirt off and tossed it onto the ground. He was just as skinny as I thought, but there was more muscle than I expected. "Come here," I said, beckoning him with my finger. Crawling partially onto the bed he brought his face directly above mine but keeping himself lifted off of me. "Tell me the truth and believe me I'll know if you're lying. Have you ever done anything with a girl?"

"No," he said hanging his head slightly, "I was too geeky in high school to have a girlfriend and all the ones here want to hook up with the jocks."

"Their loss," I said sliding my fingers into his hair and pulling his mouth to mine. His eyes opened wide for a moment as my tongue slipped into his mouth, but quickly closed. He certainly wasn't a bad kisser, but his technique left much to be desired which he could improve with practice. Running my fingers down his chest he jumped a bit when they hit the waistband of his jeans. I'd have to remember that he was on a hair-trigger and needed to be careful that he didn't cum accidentally.

"Wow," he said, eventually pulling away.

Chad's hand had never left my thigh so I grabbed his wrist and pulled him down on top of me. Unlike Robert, Chad wasted no time in pressing himself against me and soon our tongues were exploring each other's mouths. Slipping my hands up under his shirt, I pulled it upwards and we broke the kiss just long enough to remove it. Dipping down to kiss my chin, Chad moved up it until he was nibbling on my ear. "Don't worry about me but rock his world."

I'll admit that was the last thing I expected to hear as I laid nearly naked under Chad. Pulling my head back, he lifted slightly so he could look me in the face. Seeing my puzzled expression, he just smiled at me and nodded his head. "Ok," I whispered. This was going completely different than I expected, but when Chad lifted himself off of me I knew he was serious.

"I'll be back later," Chad said putting his shirt on and grabbing some keys, "and I'll bring back a pizza." Wanting me to focus on Robert was one thing, but him leaving altogether threw me for a loop. Robert and I watched as he walked out of the room and locked the door.

"Uh Sara," he said as I climbed off the bed, my leg still sore but no longer painful, "we don't have to do any-." My fingers on his lips cut off whatever he was going to say.

"Shhh," I said taking his hands and guiding him to the bed, "just relax. This won't hurt a bit, I promise." Laying him down crossways, I crawled into his lap and began to nibble lightly on his neck and ear. I found the slight shiver running through his body incredibly cute and had to smile to myself. Working lower, I kissed my way down his chest and stomach keeping my hands resting on his shoulders. I could feel his breathing quicken as my kisses neared the tops of his jeans.

Not wanting to use my teeth to undo his jeans, I lightly dragged my nails across his chest and down to his waistband. Reaching to unsnap the top button, I was startled when he suddenly grabbed my wrists and pulled them away. "Don't, please, just don't."

I wasn't sure what I had done wrong, but I opened my hands and stood up as he released my arms. Looking at him as he sat up, I glanced down and noticed that he wasn't hard in the slightest and there was no way as nervous as he was, that he could have cum quietly.

"I'm sorry," I said sitting on Chad's bed, "did I do something wrong?"

"No, it's not you, it's me. I just can't do this."

"It's ok. I just thought from the way you and Chad started that you wanted this."

"Chad keeps trying to hook me up with different girls and. Never mind it doesn't matter. You're beautiful and I'm sure most guys would love this opportunity."

"But not you," I said pulling on my tights. Getting up I was reaching for my shoes and socks when a thought occurred to me. "Robert," I asked, sitting down next to him, "Is it me or women in general? It's ok; I'm not going to tell anyone." I thought I had my answer when he dropped his head into his hands.

"It's women in general. I know a beautiful woman when I see one, but I've never been attracted to one. I'm sorry."

"It's ok. You have to be true to who you are. I thought you were so hesitant because you were a virgin not because of something else."

"I have to pretend to like girls around everyone. I'm not sure how they would react if they knew the truth. I think Chad would lose his mind if he figured out I was gay."

"Then maybe you need to find a new roommate. Someone with a bit more tolerance."

"No," he said shaking his head, "I've been friends with Chad since high school and besides we share kind of an odd hobby."

"If you've known Chad that long it's possible he already knows and is just waiting for you to say something. So what's this hobby of yours?"

You would have thought I had hit him with an electric shock his face lit up so quickly as he jumped to his feet. "You know all those murders that have been happening the last few months?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said trying hard not to reveal the huge cringe I did inside, "you could say I'm familiar with them."

"Of course you are, who isn't in this town. Everyone is wondering how it all started and how the bodies keep showing up in the same place even with all the cameras. It's been almost twenty murders and only in the last week have the cops said that they have new evidence as to who it is."

"Yeah," I said, having a good idea of the answer already, "I've seen the talking heads on TV discussing that. So what's your theory?" I wanted to hear this, but part of me wanted to plug my ears and scream.

"I think the killer is doing this for revenge," he said, "The way the victims all fit into a very specific profile has caused a proliferation of blondes and redheads on campus. It's hard to find a girl with black hair these days."

"I hadn't heard about that, but I guess it makes sense. Trying to not hit the profile."

"So I've tracked all of the murders back to the very first victim killed, a woman named Tina. She doesn't fit the profile, but she was the first one found in the alleyway."

"Why did you say the first victim killed?"

"Because I think this whole thing started several weeks earlier. There was a woman named Sara assaulted in the alleyway by two assailants with baseball bats. Her description matches every single victim except Tina and I think it's only a matter of time until the killer goes after her."

"I see," I said, not wanting to have to think about how many women Heather had tortured and killed to get back at me, "I think it's time I got going. It's going to take me a while to get home." My stomach was doing flips and it was really hard not to empty the contents all over his floor.

"You know, you should be careful," he said getting his wallet and keys, "Other than your hair color you're a perfect match for the profile and you even have the same name as the woman who was assaulted."

The emotional blow hit me as hard as Heather's baseball bat during the ambush and I couldn't help it. Hearing Robert talk about the deaths when combined with the rape and Frank's death and everything else that had gone wrong for me lately was just too much and I started to break down. As hard as I tried there was nothing I could do that would hold back the tears as they started to fall.

"Sara," Robert asked as I dropped to my knees as the feeling of despair swept over me, "what's wrong?"

"You said I should be careful because I match the profile," I said pounding my fist into the floor, "I match the profile because I am the profile." It was easy to see the skepticism on his face."

"Stop that, you'll hurt yourself," he said grabbing my wrist. Wait a second, you're serious aren't you. You're not just messing with me."

"My name is Sara Elizabeth Riley and I was the one attacked in the alleyway," I said desperately trying to pull myself together. I couldn't afford to be having an emotional breakdown right here; I was too far from home and no way to contact anyone. "And last week the killer paid me a visit to rape me and to let me know my time was drawing close," I said.

The press had never connected my attack to the killings and my rape wasn't newsworthy yet. "You know who the killer is? Who is it?"

"Someone I used to be very close to, my ex. They got very upset over me having sex with someone they thought I shouldn't have. Apparently, it was enough to push them over the edge."

"Oh my god and I always hear guys talking about psycho ex-girlfriends."

"You don't know half of it. Tina was the first victim because she helped Rick ambush me." There I said it; since she took my face Heather was well and good dead. I might as well get used to calling her, Rick.

"You're sure you're not fucking with me? This whole thing sounds like the plot to a Hollywood movie."

"I'm sure. The whole point of running today was to try and clear my head. Suffice to say I've failed miserably and I just want to go home."

"Are you sure about that? It seems you've been holding this in for a long time. Maybe you should find someone to talk to."

"You're right, I need to find someone outside of my friends to talk to. Can I take you up on that offer to drive me home?"

"Oh yeah sure," he said, grabbing his keys and wallet again. His car was parked not far from the dorm and other than the elevator making a noise that I'm sure will haunt my dreams the trip home was relatively painless. Rob's truck was in front when we got to the house and I was already anticipating the blowup. As I climbed out of Robert's crappy green Suzuki Samurai he leaned over and put his hand on my leg.

"Sara, seriously you need to find someone to talk to about this. You can't keep holding it in."

"I promise I'll try and thank you for the ride. By the way, I think you should try telling Chad the truth. He might surprise you."

*

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and please feel free to vote and comment. I appreciate and read every comment submitted.

chromex
chromex
684 Followers