Transformation Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chromex
chromex
684 Followers

There was a newer Chevy pickup in the driveway, so I decided to knock and see if anyone was home. I knew it was still early, but I wanted to find out what was up with the car before looking elsewhere. Going to the front door and ringing the doorbell, I soon heard movement inside the house. The guy who answered looked to be in his mid-forties with jeans and a tight black t-shirt on. "I'm here about the car."

"Oh okay. Give me a minute to grab some shoes. Do you want to come inside? I know it's cold out there."

"Thanks," I said stepping into the house. The inside was warm and cozy and it appeared he didn't live there alone. Pictures on the walls showed what looked like a happy loving family with his wife and a couple of teenage boys.

"Can I get you anything?" he said, "I just made the coffee if you're interested. Oh, I'm Mike by the way."

"Sara," I said moving a little further into the house, "and I appreciate the offer but no."

"Ok," he said before moving towards the back of the house, "I'll be right back."

Standing in the entrance to the kitchen, I took some time to look around and I realized my initial impression wasn't as right as I thought. Piles of mail were stacked up on the table and while the house appeared clean at first glance, I could see where dust was accumulating. The dish rack next to the sink contained only a single bowl and spoon and the stove looked to have been untouched in ages. Several microwavable meal boxes stood out in the trash can and it looked as if he was trying to keep the house up, but it was just too much. I was wrong, a family used to live here, but no longer.

"Okay sorry about that. I wasn't expecting someone by this early." He'd pulled on well-used work boots and a fleece-lined denim jacket and I must admit he looked pretty good. His dark black hair and short beard were streaked with silver and his dark eyes seemed so full of pain it hurt to look at them.

"I'm sorry, I can come back later if you'd like."

"No it's ok," he said, "I've got the keys so we might as well go outside."

"So what's wrong with the car?" I asked as we headed out the front door, "The body and interior look to be in pretty good shape."

"Nothing's wrong with it. Jacob and I just finished rebuilding the drive train a few months ago and we'd been working on the rest of it since he was a kid." The pain in his voice was almost enough to break my heart and I tried not to react to his sadness.

"Jacob?"

"My oldest boy," he said, the pain clear on his face.

"I'm sorry," I said, feeling like an ass for even asking, "I shouldn't have asked."

"No, it's alright, you had no way of knowing. They were taken from me by a drunk driver a few months ago and it just hurts too much to see the car that was supposed to be Jacob's staring me in the face every day. Let me start it up for you." Climbing into the car and turning the key the Camaro roared to life with no hesitation. Leaving it running, he climbed out and left the door open. Before climbing in, I took one last walk around when what was wrong hit me.

"Is this an SS or an RS?" I asked having finally figured out what was wrong. The badging said SS, but it had the flip headlights of an RS model.

"Good eye," he said, "It's a factory SS/RS model. I've always thought the headlights were cool. Do you want to take it for a drive?"

"Absolutely," I said before climbing into the car. It had been running long enough that the heater was quickly warming up the inside. Getting the seat as adjusted as I could, I did my seatbelt before flipping back my hood and shaking out my hair.

"Oh, it's you." Turning to look at him, he appeared to have been in the middle of buckling his seatbelt when he came to a sudden stop.

"Yep, it's me."

"No, I'm sorry," Mike said suddenly sounding flustered, "Jacob had pointed you and the blonde girl out one day as we were driving through the neighborhood. You were outside washing your jeep and your bikinis left him tongue-tied. Then I saw you driving somewhere a couple of weeks ago and it took me a couple of moments to recognize you with blue hair."

"Do you remember what color the bikini was? During the summer I seemed to be in one more often than regular clothes." If it got him to smile and forget his pain even for an instant, then him thinking about me mostly naked was worth it.

"Dark blue with stars," he said quickly, "like your hair is now."

"Wow, I must have made an impression for you to remember so vividly. Those stars are just outlines and hard to see." Mike turned bright red as he realized that he'd been caught. "It's ok," I said smiling at him, "I wouldn't have been wearing it if I didn't want you to look. Do you need me to help you with getting your seatbelt on the rest of the way?"

"What?" he said before realizing he was still holding the buckle in his hand, "Oh, goddammit." Finally fastening his seatbelt, it was nice to see him smile and laugh at himself. Putting the car into gear, I pulled out of the driveway and into the street. I drove the car around for about twenty minutes even though I had decided I was buying it about a minute after pulling out of the driveway.

"I'll take it," I said, pulling up in front of the house.

"Great," Mike said, "The title is in the house if you want to come inside." Climbing out of the car, we went inside and I waited in the kitchen as Mike went to retrieve the title. "Here you go," he said coming from the back of the house, "I wrote up a bill of sale as well."

"Awesome," I said, pulling the envelope out of my pocket. Counting out the bills, I handed Mike his asking price. I wasn't about to try and haggle the price considering the circumstances behind the sale. "Mike," I said walking up to him and resting my hand on his chest, "I know it's not really any of my business, but have you talked to anyone about what happened?"

"You're right. It's none of your business."

"I'm sorry, I lost my parents a few months ago and it helped me to talk about it with someone. I know that doesn't compare to your loss, but I can see you're hurting inside."

"You sound like my sister," he said chuckling softly, "always trying to save the world. She's the only reason the house looks as good as it does. She keeps coming over and making me dinner and cleaning up the place."

"Probably because she cares about you and wants you to eat something other than Hungry Man TV dinners."

"Yeah," he said shaking his head, "she gets pissed when she sees them in the freezer."

Taking a piece of paper from the counter, I wrote Michelle's office number down. "Do me a favor and give her a call. Please, I'm not asking you to commit to anything other than just giving it a try."

"I'll think about it," he said looking down at the scrap of paper in his hand.

"Thank you," I said tucking the title and keys into my pocket, "I promise to take good care of her."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Why do you care so much about me talking to someone? You've never met me before today and will probably never see me again."

"I may not look like it but I spent ten years in a coma and woke up to a completely different world only to lose my parents shortly afterward. I know what it's like to be all alone in a room full of people and there are times when I still feel completely out of sync with the rest of the world. I'm only now finally starting to get my feet back under me and it feels good."

"I'll give her a call," he said, glancing at the paper again.

"Thank you," I said, pulling the door closed behind me. A quick visit to the state smog station and then to the DMV and the car was all mine. While I was at the DMV I took the time to update my address to the apartment as well. Deciding to continue my productivity for the day, I was able to get both the power put into my name and set up an appointment for the cable company to come out and hook things up.

Swinging by the apartment complex to give them the utility information, I was surprised to learn that my cheek had already cleared and I could get the keys. I'd have to remember that since I use the same bank as the complex, my checks would be clearing faster than normal. Holding the keys to the apartment in my hand, it was funny how heavy they felt. It was as if the seriousness of what I was doing had been transferred to those small pieces of metal. Slipping them on the ring with my car keys, I took a quick look around the apartment before heading back to the house.

Pulling into the driveway, I parked next to Tiffany's car and headed inside. "Sara is that you?" Tiffany called from the kitchen as I headed down the hall.

"Yeah Tiff it's me," I said, not stopping. Going into my room, I wasn't ready to start packing just yet and honestly part of me was worried that Tiffany was going to command me to stay. I needed to get a hold of Elisa and see if there was a way to break Tiffany's control over me. I wasn't going to hold my breath on that thought though. I should probably just try and avoid her as much as possible until I was moved out.

"How come you didn't call me last night?" Tiffany asked walking into the room, "Rob had to call me this morning and tell me about the accident."

"You were at work and you've got better things to do than worry about me. Besides, I was fine and just needed a ride home. I've pulled you away from work too many times already."

"Isn't that for me to decide?"

"Sorry," I said, feeling bad about not calling her.

"I'm the one who owes you an apology, two of them actually. I never should have told you to have sex with Jack or cut you off the other day. I never should have done that and I'm sorry." I could tell that she was sincere, but it doesn't change the fact that she did command me.

"Why did you then? I have no choice but to trust you not to abuse me and yet you do it twice."

"I'm sorry," Tiffany said, tears welling up in her eyes, "I'm so sorry. When you told us about Jack I was still all worked up from our phone call and wasn't thinking about how you would feel about it."

"When you do that it's no different than what Gandalf did to me. You stripped away my free will for your entertainment. I still can't even raise my voice at either of you because of your command and why did you do that? Just because you didn't want to hear me yell at Rob?" Tiffany recoiled physically at my comparison of her to Gandalf.

"I didn't realize," Tiffany said, tears now streaming down her face, "I didn't think, I'm so sorry. Oh god, this makes everything so much worse."

"Makes what worse Tiffany?" I said, "How can my life possibly get any worse at this point? I already have a psychopath who wants to kill me and a boyfriend who's whoring me out on a bet. I'd really like to know how my life could possibly get any worse at this point."

"When you fell asleep we stayed by your side for every moment that we could," she said, "We cooked the turkey and other stuff in the hopes maybe the aroma would wake you up. After the first few days, Jennifer showed up and all but kicked us out of the house, telling us we needed to get away and that she would keep an eye on you."

"Ok well that explains some things," I said, starting to feel bad for having assumed they celebrated Thanksgiving without me and then just abandoned me.

"I'm not finished. Rob and I didn't go to Flagstaff. We flew up to Vegas and spent a few days up there."

"So how does that make things worse?"

"Sara," she said, dropping down to her knees, "Oh god please don't hate me. Sara, Rob and I got married. We got stupidly drunk and somehow wound up down at the courthouse and the next thing we realized we were married." Looking down at her I noticed the small diamond ring around the third finger of her left hand.

"Oh." I was in too much shock for any other reaction at this point. I was too stunned even to be angry which I found somewhat ironic. "Well, congratulations I guess," I said quickly, gathering up my stuff, "I've gotta go. I've got some things to take care of." Slipping into my jacket I made my way towards the front door.

"Sara, I'm sorry."

"I'll be back later. I have things to do and can't deal with this right now." Rob's ringtone filled the air and pulling out my phone I quickly read the text message. "Your new husband letting me know what time he's picking me up to pay off his bet. You've got a real keeper there." Jumping into the car I sped out of the driveway and away from the house.

I had only driven for maybe five minutes when I had to pull over into a parking lot. I was having trouble seeing through the tears that were filling my eyes and running down my face. Shutting the engine off, I sat in the car and as much as I wanted to be angry at them for betraying me like that, I found that I couldn't. It didn't feel like I was being controlled, it was more the simple realization that Tiffany and Rob deserved to be happy and until I regained some measure of control over my own life it was not something I would find for myself.

I sat there for maybe ten or so minutes, slowly pulling myself together before I felt like I would be able to drive. Putting the car in gear I just started to drive with no real destination in mind. I drove around aimlessly for a while, just trying to lower my stress level until I noticed a furniture store. I needed furniture for the apartment anyway, so I pulled in to take a look around.

Going inside, I headed straight for the restroom and rinsed my face off with cold water before dragging a brush through my hair. Feeling human again, I made my way out onto the floor and started looking around. I was looking at a bedroom set when I heard footsteps approaching. "Can I help you Miss?" a man's voice said from behind me.

"If I purchase something today how soon can I have it delivered?" I said turning around. He looked to be in his late thirties and was in khakis and a black polo shirt with the store logo on it. There was a name tag that read Chad pinned to his shirt.

"It would be tomorrow afternoon at the earliest," he said, "The truck is already making its deliveries today." I didn't want to go back to the house so I decided to see if I could offer him an incentive.

"I'm in desperate need of a living room and a bedroom set as soon as possible," I said stepping right up to him and resting my hand on his cock, "Are you sure there isn't something I can do to get it delivered today?" I could feel his cock rapidly growing hard under my fingers and watched as he swallowed hard. "I'll tip the delivery guys twice their usual rate in cash if you and I can come to some sort of oral agreement." Yes I know it was a cheesy line right out of a bad porno, but it got my point across.

"Do you know which sets you want?" he asked, his voice nearly cracking as his cock threatened to burst out of his pants.

"I'd like this bedroom set in a queen size with the pillow top mattress." I was vaguely gesturing to the set we were next to. Stepping away from him, I waited until he adjusted himself before heading to the living room set. He seemed to be in a bit of a daze as I told him which options I wanted, but the salesman in him was smart enough to write them down.

"Let's go over to the office and I can write this up and I'll call the delivery guys."

"Lead the way." Following him to the back of the store, he led me into the general manager's office as it seemed to be the only one without a glass wall. He quickly as possible entered the information about the sale into the computer and ran my card to complete the transaction. Once that was completed, he picked up the phone and called the delivery crew.

"I'm impressed," I said once he was off the phone. As he had talked to the driver, I had gotten out of my chair and kneeled in front of him.

"With what?" he said as I undid his pants. With his pants undone, he lifted his hips as I pulled them down to the floor.

"You could have told them anything," I said wrapping my fingers around his cock and slowly stroking, "but you kept to the agreement. Now I'll keep up my part." The hard flesh felt warm in my hand as I ran my thumb over the head with each stroke. Lowering my head into his lap, I swirled my tongue around the head before taking the shaft into my mouth.

"Oh fuck," he groaned as my lips pressed against the soft skin and I started to move my head. Feeling the skin moving over the hard flesh underneath is always one of my favorite parts of having a guys cock deep in my mouth. Keeping one hand around the base of his shaft and one resting on his thigh, I moved my head in a steady rhythm as I enjoyed the sounds of his moans.

Sliding my hand from his thigh I began to massage his balls, causing his cock to jump in my mouth. Caressing the heavy sack in my hand, I felt his cock swell and grow even harder under my tongue. Casting my eyes upwards, I saw that his head was thrown back and he had a white knuckle grip on the arms of the chair. Lifting my head off his cock, I began to stroke him as I ran my tongue along his shaft before taking his sack into my mouth. Using my tongue I rolled the heavy balls around in my mouth, sucking gently the whole time.

"Oh god," he moaned, "that feels so fucking good."

"Does your girlfriend suck your cock like this?" I said running my tongue over every inch of his sack.

"I wish, she hates oral sex."

"Then she's an idiot," I said before dropping my mouth down over his shaft again. Sucking hard and fast, I knew that he wasn't going to last much longer. Paying attention to his body, I felt him tense up as he suppressed a loud moan just before the first blast of his cum splashed against the back of my throat. He quickly filled my mouth and I knew just by the sheer volume it had been a long time since he'd cum so I made sure to get every drop. I had to swallow repeatedly before it finally stopped and I was able to lick him clean.

Squeezing the last drops from his cock, I picked them up with my tongue before making a show of savoring the flavor as he watched me. "There we go," I said as I got to my feet, "not a drop spilled so there's nothing to clean up."

"Damm that was fantastic," he said as he barely pulled himself upright in the chair, "It feels like you sucked the life out of me."

"Well a succubus has to eat too," I said smiling down at him. It was a struggle to hold back the laughter at the sudden widening of his eyes as I walked out of the room. Some part of him thought I was serious despite the obvious lack of wings or a tail, although it certainly would explain a lot. I still had a couple of hours before the furniture would show up so I decided to hit Target to start grabbing some essentials for the apartment.

Essentials, maybe a better term would be essentially everything in the store. I somehow managed to fill the trunk, the back seat, and the passenger seat before I realized what time it was and had to haul ass to the complex. Fortunately, I made it to the apartment just as the truck was pulling up and was able to have the apartment unlocked by the time they were parked and ready to unload.

The two guys unloading the truck were both very tasty looking and I seriously considered breaking in my new bed with the two of them. It wasn't until I heard one talking about his wife and new baby at home that I decided against it. They both helped me get the furniture set up exactly how I wanted it and I made sure I paid them more than the initial deal.

I had just thrown the sheets into the washer when there was a knock on my door. The furniture guys had just left so I figured one of them must have left something behind. Looking through the peephole I was a bit surprised to see Morgana standing on my doorstep looking the same as she did in the restaurant. "I was wondering when you were going to show up."

"I wanted to see if you were going to break out on your own or not," she said stepping into the apartment, "Your future is always in flux so I never know what's going to happen. Do you want me to help you put everything away? It would be no effort at all."

chromex
chromex
684 Followers