Transformation Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chromex
chromex
684 Followers

"And I had a feeling you would be making an appearance," I said driving away from the hotel, "So I guess that makes us both right, doesn't it?"

"So have you thought about what I asked?" she said. In truth, I had been thinking about it quite a bit, but first I needed to know something.

"Can you stop Heather from coming after me?" I asked, "Getting Gandalf off my ass would only solve half of my problems and your brother isn't the murderous psychopath."

"I'm surprised it took you this long to ask," Morganna said.

"Is that a yes then?"

"Of course," she said giving me an incredulous look, "I'll take care of Heather for you if you've come up with a solution that doesn't involve me killing my brother."

"Can you strip his powers, but leave him immortal?"

"That's an interesting idea, let me..." she said before falling silent. Her face was one of deep concentration as I drove towards the apartment. A chill ran up my spine and through my body as I looked at her, unmoving, unblinking, not even breathing. It wasn't until I pulled into my parking spot that she spoke again. "Yes, yes I can. Sorry about that, but I needed to talk with the Elders Council to see if that was even possible. It was frighteningly easy."

"So you're going to do it?" I said excitedly as we walked to the apartment, "You're going to strip his powers from him?"

"It's already done," she said a look of sadness crossing her face, "Gandalf will walk this planet until the day it's swallowed by your star."

"What happens then?"

"His banishment will end and you'll both be brought home."

I was just about to put my key into the lock when her words slammed into me like a semi-truck hitting a golf cart. "What do you mean we'll both be brought home?" I was unable to keep the tremor out of my voice as my mind reacted to the implications of what she said.

"I'm sorry," Morgana said softly, "I'm so sorry, but as soon as he felt his powers being stripped away, he made you immortal. I almost think he was expecting it and this was him fucking with you one last time."

"That son of a bitch," I said softly as another chill ran through my body, "I should have just had you kill him and roll the dice on the results." I wanted to scream and yell, but I'd skipped right past anger and rage and straight into quiet fury.

"You'll be fine," Morganna said, "He may have picked you to be his newest toy, but you're far stronger than he realized. You're a survivor and unlike him, you're not restricted to the planet. Once your species develops a bit more technology, assuming you manage not to destroy yourselves, you'll be able to leave him and this world far behind.

I found myself at a loss for words as I stepped into my apartment and collapsed on the couch. Morganna settled in next to me as I tried to process this latest twist in my reality. I stared at the image reflecting at me on the blank TV screen for several long minutes before finding my voice again. "Was I an evil person in a previous life?" I said weakly, "Was I a serial killer or something? I don't understand how all of this keeps happening to me. I know you said that Gandalf does things for his reasons, but come the fuck on. You move to strip away his infinite cosmic powers, and the very last thing he does is to fuck with me one last time. What fucking sense does any of this make?"

"My brother has never been one to do what was expected. When we confronted him, he was so completely stunned by my presence that he made no effort to defend himself. I wasn't sure exactly what he was doing until I realized he had made you immortal."

"I'd ask when this confrontation occurred since you haven't been out of my sight but I'm just going to go with it being a blue alien thing."

"Probably for the best. Now how would you like me to take care of Heather?"

"Part of me wants to be cruel but she's not worth it. She needs help to unfuck everything that has happened to her."

"Ok, I'll take care of it," she said. I watched her face to see if I could detect anything, but all I saw was a slow blink before her eyes fell back to me. "Alright done. I've put her somewhere that she can get the help she needs and can't hurt anyone else."

"Thank you, so now what?"

"That's entirely up to you," Morganna said with a smile, "but I'd say enjoy yourself. You've got a long road ahead of you so there is no reason not to have fun along the way. I'll be keeping my eye on you and popping in from time to time to catch up, but your life is yours to live as you choose. Goodbye, Sara." With a wistful smile, I watched as she slowly vanished from sight before turning and stepping out onto my balcony. Settling into a chair, I found myself gazing up at the stars and wondering just what exactly my future would hold. The only thing I was certain of was that those would be stories for another day.

*

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and please feel free to vote and comment. I appreciate and read every comment submitted.

chromex
chromex
684 Followers