Transformation to Aggression

Story Info
Ejaculating Wendy becomes aggressive in her old age.
7.8k words
4.62
143.2k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I just thought I would take a second to put a disclaimer on this story. This story deals with the main character Wendy becoming extremely dominant and aggressive it is almost a non-consent story but with the tables turned. The men are at the mercy of Wendy here. Gets a little extreme at times; you’ve been warned. Enjoy. VV.

She could trace the moment she changed back to a single second. She had left her husband of twelve years, two years ago. She had married late in life because she couldn’t believe anyone would want to be with her after they knew of her problem. She was thirty-nine on the day she left. Now, she had no children and she would be forty-one in a few weeks. Ken, her boyfriend, was fed up with her prudishness she knew he would leave her soon so she bit the bullet and let him seduce her. And the same thing happened on that day as had happened so many times previously. You see, Wendy ejaculates. Not a trickle, not a squirt; many gushes. When she cums she goes off like a bottle of champagne.

Ken was half way there when he saw her eyes go wide. Yeah, he thought, I’m making this bitch cum. Then he saw her look of horror, her lips trembled. He looked down and was repulsed.

“What the fuck?” He yelled. “Did you fucking piss on me?”

He dabbed his fingers on the soaked sheets. She was crying, her head in her hands.

She didn’t even try to explain. He called her a freak and was gone. She was alone again. It was then she changed.

Wendy was an attractive woman by any standard. She was 5’10” tall, her legs were worthy of any magazine cover. Shapely and tan and smooth as silk. Not having had sex in as long as she could remember she used the gym to work off her tension. All those frustrated hours on the stair master left her with muscular thighs and a high hard round ass. She still shaved her pussy even without a man she still liked to sit on the beach and kept her bikini line clean. In her younger years, she had nice abs, but now even with all her efforts she has a soft smooth flat midsection. Her breasts were c cups and not large ones at that, her husband always complained about it, but she was an athlete in college and never had to worry about them getting in the way, Even now the had only flattened and sagged a little since her braless college days. Her face was nearly timeless, she was perpetually tanned and her short sandy blond styled hair framed her angelic face. She had laugh lined on the corners of her mouth and little crows feet at her blue eyes. Her neck was long and had only a little wrinkle to it and she had the hands of a much younger woman with long dainty fingers.

When she left her husband after 12 years of mental abuse about her problem. She took him for nearly everything. He was a CFO and had married her for a trophy wife. She was viscous at the divorce and her shrink had given a hell of a testimony. The judge was a sixty something women and cleaned Eric out to the tune of 4 million.

She spent her days since volunteering at her local church, helping to run the day care.

It was a sunny June afternoon when it happened. She was walking to her car after work one day. There was no one else around as she walked across the street to the parking lot. A guy rode past her on his motor cycle looking her up and down.

“Hey baby,” he leered at her, “I got what you need right here.” He gestured at his crotch.

She smiled at him and beckoned him over to her car. He rode up and she turned to him. “What I need isn’t there,” she nodded at his lap, “It’s here.” She extended a finger and drew it across his lips. “What do you say? Will you be my good little pussy eater?”

He guy laughed like he didn’t believe her. She opened the back of her Mercedes station wagon and sat on the rug. She then started to run her hands up her thighs gathering her light sun dress and bunching it at her waist. She slid her panties down and threw them into the car. Then she put her feet up on the bumper spreading herself wide before him.

“Come on baby, lick my pussy good and I’ll let you fuck me and come on my face with that fat cock of yours.”

The biker looked around, the parking lot was empty. He looked at her tan long legs and then to her gorgeous pussy. He knelt on the asphalt and put his face between her legs. Lightly and tentatively he tasted her. She cooed and leaned back on one elbow. She looked down and him and ran a hand through his greasy hair. He began to lick her with more earnest. He wasn’t very good but soon she could feel a build inside her.

“That’s it baby lick my clit, make me cum.” She began to move her hips around for a better angle and soon her orgasm was close. She was breathing hard now and clenching her jaw, teeth gnashed together. She held the back of his head firmly in place now. She scowled down at him.

“Come on motherfucker, faster, eat my pussy, make me cum, gimme what I need.” She was real close now and she was surprised at her anger at this stranger between her legs. She was getting very wet now and she knew it would be soon. She reached down and spread her lips so her clit was on his tongue. He licked her faster and she felt her orgasm start. Suddenly she grabbed his head with both hands. She held his hair in two big fistfuls and pulled his face into her crotch as hard as she could. She could hear him scream into her pussy as she pulled his hair. His eyes got wide and she growled at him, when his face was pressed as hard as she could get it into her crotch she clamped her muscular thighs down on the sides of his head locking him in place. He tried to push away but her powerful legs and arms held him tight. “Drink it fucker!” She screamed at him, “Drink it down and you better not spill a drop!”

Her loins exploded in orgasm. Her pussy convulsed and she could feel a huge gush of fluid explode into his mouth. His eyes went wide and he tried to push himself free. Load after load of her hot cum pumped into his mouth. He looked up at her. Her lips were open in a snarl but her teeth were mashed together in anger. She was grunting and bucking her hips into his face. Wendy had never cum so hard or so much in her whole life. When her orgasm started to fade she could hear him choking. She released him and he fell back wards, a mouthful of spit and cum spewed from his head as he landed on his ass in the parking lot. He gasped for breath holding his throat and wheezing. She stood up and stood over him. Then, smoothing her dress down she got in her car and drove away.

She was laughing as she peeled out of the parking lot. She pulled down the sun visor above her and looked at her face in the mirror. She grinned at herself and wiped a bead of sweat away from her brow. She slapped the visor back up and headed home with the radio blasting in her car.

The next few days she was walking on cloud nine but soon she was no longer satisfied with masturbating while thinking about her encounter with the stranger. She began to look for another victim.

Dan was an accountant that went to the church she volunteered at. He was short, balding, and very obnoxious. Wendy hated him from the first time he came on to her. Since that day he ogled her and made crude passes at her ever time he saw her. I think this time Dan will finally get what he wants, Wendy thought as she saw his car in the parking lot of the church on morning. Just her luck he was just getting out of his car as she was.

“Hey! Wendy baby looking good today.” He said laughing. She was wearing black pants that were loose down her legs but very tight in the ass. She was wearing no panties today and before she got out of the car she pulled the seam on the crotch up into her pussy so her lips protruded on either side.

She turned to face him and his eyes roamed over her body, when he saw her pussy his smile faded and he pratically began drooling on himself.

“Hello Dan how are you?” She smiled and deliberately placing a hand on his hip just above his ass she stooped to kiss his cheek. A gesture she had never done before.

“So whudda say Wendy babe you never took me up on that drink.” He laughed again.

“Oh!” She said innocently, “A drink? At your place tonight? But I would be delighted Dan.” She said looking into his eyes.

He was totally thrown. “Oh, yeah, I mean my place tonight is cool,” he stumbled. “Hey what ever you want babe!”

“Mmmmm, great I’ll see you tonight then, say 8 ish?”

She didn’t wait for an answer she just walked away leaving him there in the parking lot with a tent in his pants.

That night couldn’t come soon enough for either of them. Dan cleaned his place and set the mood convinced that he had finally worn her down and was going to score. Wendy shaved her legs in the shower. Then carefully shaved her puffy pussy lips and back around her anus cleaning all the fine hair off. She touched up her bikini line and then moisturized her long legs. She walked naked across the room and to her closet. She pulled out a plain black dress and black shoes and put them on the bed. She stood in front of her full length mirror and admired herself. Her breast just barely sagging, appearing to hang ever so slightly on her chest, a little lower than in her youth. She could see the ripples of muscle between them. Her ass had filled out a little which just made it look better. She slipped the dress over her head and smiled as the thin fabric cascaded over her naked body. The top was so low you could see the insides of her breasts, her nipples were hard, and they poked through the fabric just below the neckline. She adjusted the spaghetti straps so they were even. The dress was just a little tight in the ass and would have been classy except that it was so short. It was by far the shortest dress she owned. If she raised her hands over her head the bottom of her ass showed and then if she leaned back you could just barely see her pussy peeking from the bottom. She began to get wet thinking about Dan’s reaction to her.

“Don’t worry” she cooed lightly stroking her long fingers over her mound, “Mommy’s going to get you want you need tonight.” She put the shoes on and headed out the door.

At 8:12 pm Dan’s door bell rang. He clapped his hands and turned on the music. He ran to the door then paused and swung it open.

“Wendy baby your late but I think I can…” then he saw her as he opened the door. “Oh my God,” he said quietly.

“Dan thanks so much for having me” she said as she walked passed him and into his apartment looking around.

He watched her pass him and looked from her black pump shoes up her slender legs over her thin, defined calves, up her smooth silky thighs and almost cried when her dress obstructed his view only an inch from her ass. She surveyed the apartment. Ok, she thought, front door, window with a fire escape, that must be the bedroom should be an easy out. They settled on to the couches and had some light conversation. Dan was a dreadful bore and she hated him more now than ever. She decided it was time to have her pussy eaten. She slid forward on the couch until her bare ass was on the cushion. Then she leaned forward grinding her pussy on the black fabric. She began thinking of Dan, struggling to breathe as she forced him to eat her out to a screaming climax. She began to get wet. She looked into his eyes as he was talking, she was no longer paying attention to him but thinking of those eyes looking over her thin patch of pubic hair and up at her, helpless and scared as she ground into him. Her pussy drooled onto his couch and when she was sure there was a huge wet spot under her she excused herself to use the bathroom. When she got to the bathroom, she shut the door and leaned against it, licked her finger and masturbated herself. She waited a little while then cracked the door and looked out across the living room at him. He was exactly as she hoped, bent over the couch where she was sitting rubbing the spot and smelling his fingers. He must have approved because he was grinning from ear to ear. Then she felt her pussy convulse as he brought his fingers to his mouth and tasted her fluid. She opened the door a little wider and padded quietly across the carpet until she was behind him.

“How do I taste, Dan?”

He jumped and stuttered.

“How do I taste? Do you like the taste of my pussy?”

“I umm,” he was stuttering and blushing. She moved closer to him and he bumped against the couch falling to a sitting position on the couch.

“Answer me Dan, you sick little fuck, do you like the taste of my pussy?” He said nothing still.

She looked down at his lap. His erection strained against his pants. She smiled.

“Mmmm I think you do. Oh Dan, just look what you’ve done. You’ve turned me into such a slut,” she moved closer to him till he was looking almost up her dress as she stood over him looking down on him. “First you got me so wet I left a stain on your couch, now you have my mind racing, all I can think about is your hard cock buried deep in my body.” Dan was utterly speechless he just sat there staring at her. She knew she had him. She reach down to the hem of her dress and slowly raised it. He watch the line of black fabric move up her thighs. He was breathing faster now in anticipation. She grinned evilly at him as she raised her dress over her hips exposing the most perfect vagina Dan had ever seen. He looked at it a long time then he looked at her and opened his mouth.

“Haha! That’s my good little pussy eater.” She said as she stretched one leg out to the back of the couch next to his head. Her pussy opened up to him in this new position and he could hear the lips wetly pull apart. She leaned forward and pressed herself into his mouth. One hand holding her dress up and the other on the back of the couch holding herself steady. He snaked his tongue out and pressed it between her lips and up inside her.

She gasped, “Oh baby that’s it swirl your tongue in me, get my juice on your face.”

He grabbed her perfect round tan ass and pulled her to him eating her for all he was worth. She wouldn’t be able to cum like this though she was too off balance and couldn’t get the leverage to hold him place whilst she came.

Suddenly she pulled away. Thick strings of her juice snapped wetly off his chin and landed on his lap soaking his pants and running down her legs.

“Take me to the bedroom Dan.” She said pulling him to his feet. She looked at him and laughed playfully. He had her juice all over his face from his nose down. She reached out and grabbed his face rubbing her wetness all over his forehead and nose with her palm. When they got to the bedroom she stripped him quickly. His hard cock arched toward the ceiling. She pushed him roughly down onto the bed and jumped on him. Taking his cock in her hand she squeezed him biting her bottom lip and smiling.

“What do you want Dan? Do you want to push this cock deep into my body?” He moaned and nodded his head.

“Before I let you push this into the wet folds of my pussy and fuck me I need you to finish what you started. I want you to make me cum with your mouth first.”

“Anything.” He whispered reaching for her. She pushed his arms back and slid up his body until she was straddling his face her knees were on his elbows pinning his arms painfully to the bed. She held her dress up with one hand and used the other to steady his head. She aligned her wet hole with his mouth and then suddenly sat down, bearing her weight down onto his face. She watched him as his eyes went wide.

“Eat it Dan!” She screamed. “Eat my cunt and lick my hard clit, make me cum.”

She was already built up from on the couch and she felt her orgasm coming quickly. She kept her pussy on his mouth hard and ground herself rubbing her clit on his lips and tongue.

“Oh Dan are you ready?” She asked through clenched teeth. “You ready for what I have for you?” The first wave of her orgasm began and she felt her pussy pulse. Suddenly she moved her hand to the back of his head and clutched him to her scowling down at him.

“Oh you nasty fucker, drink me, drink my cum, fucking choke on it.”

He squirmed as the first gush filled his mouth. He fought to get free, squirming beneath her, this only made her orgasm stronger and forced more and more cum into his mouth and down his throat. She came harder and harder screaming out into the room. He managed to get his head free, turning his head to the side. He coughed up a mouthful of her juice and gasped for breath.

“No you fuck!” She screamed at him, “don’t you dare waste my fucking cum!” She moved her hips so she was over his mouth again and mashed herself down onto his face. Gush after sweet gush of fluid burst into his mouth. She came for a long time until only little convulsions were left. She pushed down onto him hard one last time before releasing him suddenly. He rolled over gasping for breath. She grabbed him by the jaw smearing her cum all over his face before turning and running out of the room. The last thing Dan heard was the door slamming and her laughter as she ran down the hall.

Wendy thought of that encounter with Dan for many weeks. Her 41st birthday came and went. At least twice a day since that night she found herself at home in her bedroom fingering herself to a huge wet orgasm or in a bathroom stall at the church, skirt bunched at her waist her dainty fingers moving in a fast circle on her clit, her bottom lip bit hard between her teeth to keep her quiet. With her new attitude toward her pleasure came a new wardrobe. Thigh highs graced her legs on the cool days and on hot days her breasts swung free under light sundresses her hard nipples catching the eyes of every man and woman she passed. She walked tall and threw her hips when she moved.

She soon became the fantasy of a certain younger man that also volunteered at the church. Young Matthew was a high school student. He was a shy as he was hansom which made him very of each. He was tall, over six feet and very athletic looking. His brown hair was short and neat and he was a snappy dresser. Matthew used to volunteer anytime he had the chance but for the last few weeks he came in only on the days he knew Wendy would be there. Little did Wendy know that on several of the occasions she was in the women’s room frigging herself to a gushing orgasm. Young Matthew was next door stroking his hard cock, thinking of forty something Wendy on her knees her trophy wife face looking up at him, her red luscious lips stretched around his cock as she sucked him off. And when Wendy was squatting over the toilet her cum running through her fingers and into the water below with a splash, Matthew was blowing a thick, white, copious load of hot seed into a wad of tissue in his hand.

One day after one such occasion Wendy found herself quite in the mood to have a young man crouch beneath her desk, his smooth youthful face between her hot thighs. She found herself getting no work done as she thought of her fantasy lover flicking her wet clit with his tongue, his thumb dipping into her vagina and rubbing her anus softly, trying to coax a huge load into his mouth. Suddenly, as Wendy decided to head to the women’s room to relieve her sexual tension she had a wonderfully devilish idea. What she really wanted was a man to worship her orally and desire her thick loads of cum. If she could find a man, she thought, that had never experienced a woman’s orgasm before she could tell them that what she did was as natural as a man cumming.

She was practically running to the bathroom, several drops of sweet pussy juice running down her leg when she nearly collided with young Matthew also on his way. But if Matthew had no idea what Wendy was up to, Wendy knew instantly what Matthew was doing. No man she ever knew would be able to pee with as raging a hard on as Young Matthew had. She couldn’t help but look down at his tented crotch as she excused herself. Oh my, she though, doesn’t that look scrumptious. Her heart leapt as she realized that before her was the shyest and certainly one of the best looking boys she had ever known. Her first inclination was to seduce him then force him to drink her but she thought it would better to manipulate this boy and use him for a while.