Transformation to Aggression

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Well hello Matthew!” she said with obvious surprise. “I’m sorry I wasn’t looking where I was going, I hope I didn’t hurt you.” She said. She never looked into his eyes once; she stared openly at his erection willing it harder with her mind as she talked.

“Sorry,” he said softly trying to get around her to the bathroom “my fault Ms. Um. Wendy, or sorry.” She was still looking at his crotch and fought to keep from pulling him by his hard cock into the bathroom and having her way with him.

“My God Matthew there’s really no need be sorry, Mmmmm, yes, no reason at all.” She looked up at him she was chewing her bottom lip and watched him brush past her and into the bathroom. She got a nice look at his ass as he pushed open the door. She imagined his ass cheeks dimpling as he pushed his cock in as far as it would go, deep into her dripping hole.

As calculating as she was she didn’t just rush in to the bathroom. She decided to let him sweat it out a day then she would have him. She had a massive orgasm that day imagining Matthew’s glistening moist face looking up at her from between her long legs, his eager tongue lapping at her puffy lips and tight anus. She got his mothers number from the church registry and called her. She said that Matthew had always done such a good job at the church fixing things she wondered if she would send him over to her house to fix a few odds and ends, she would pay him of course. When his mother agreed she hung up the phone grinning. She reached between her long slender legs, running her hand up her thigh and stroking her perfect, tight, smooth mound.

“Hear that baby?” she said aloud, “Mommy’s going to get you a nice hard cock and eager mouth to cum in.”

Matthew was nervous as hell. What could she possibly want with him, she already embarrassed him to death staring at his erection the other day. Still he had to go and jack off imagining her tight ass bobbing up and down on his cock, her face a mask of ecstasy. He rode in the car in silence and when his mom dropped him off she said that she would come and pick him up whenever Wendy called and said he was done. Matthew watched his mother drive away and turned to knock on the front door.

Wendy had been preparing the scene all morning and when the door bell rang her pussy instantly began to drip. She answered the door and her excitement surged when she saw Matthew’s reaction to her. She was wearing a white button down sleeveless shirt, the buttons were undone, and the shirt would have been hanging open except she had tied the bottom up into a knot under her breasts. Her stomach was exposed and her braless breasts showed, the shirt barely together enough to cover her nipples. It didn’t matter anyway because the shirt was so sheer you could see her whole breast anyway and the deep pinkness of her nipples showed proudly through the shirt. Her splendid thin abdomen beckoned to be kissed. Her perfect, round, hard ass was tucked into a tiny pair of black shorts. The bottoms of her ass cheeks were hanging down. She had a bandana in her hair as if to suggest she had been doing house work in this outfit.

He gawked, he stammered, he blushed, he did all the things she hoped he would.

“Matthew, great you’re here. Thanks so much for coming. I’m sorry to take up a day of your summer but the projects were just getting too much for me to handle.”

“It no problem, ummm glad I could help.” She led him into the kitchen where she had a ladder set up. Above the ladder was a light with no bulb.

“Here there’s a bulb in this box.” She said.

She bent in front of him, her ass at crotch level to him. Her shorts rode up showing almost half her ass. Her puffy vagina was squeezed into the crotch of the shorts and he stopped dead in his tracks. He stared. She was exquisite and he wanted more than anything to see her naked. His cock started to thicken and lengthen in his shorts. Shit, he thought. Then she turned her body. From the new angle he was looking through the arm hole of her shirt right at her entire wonderful breast. There was no tan line and her nipple was very hard and large. There was a slight up turn to her breast and his heart raced as her tits giggled and swayed as she moved. He shut his eyes and waited. Finally she stood with the bulb.

“Mmmm there he is.” She said standing. He opened his eyes and she was fixated on his crotch. Oh god not again, he thought. She handed him the light bulb without looking up from his crotch. What is she doing?

“You stand on the ladder and I’ll steady it.” She said finally looking up from his partial. He wasn’t fully hard but his cock extended down his leg and pulled his shorts leg away from his thigh. He swallowed hard and, taking the light bulb, he climbed the ladder. He began to screw in the bulb when he looked down. Her face was turned up watching him. Her doe eyes stared into his. His crotch was lined up perfectly with her face at his height. Surely she can see my hard on, he thought, I wonder if she’ll say anything. Suddenly the ladder moved and he lost his balance for a moment. Wendy had put something under one of the legs to throw it off and when the ladder teetered she grabbed not the ladder but him, by the hips. Her thumbs dug in to his pubic bone just above the base of his cock. She squeezed him, stretching the fabric of his shorts over his erection. He bucked forward involuntarily to keep his balance and froze. He had bumped her face. She must have felt that, he thought. She said nothing.

“Sorry she said this ladder is pretty old.” He said nothing but finished screwing in the bulb.

And so the day went, she led him around the house giving him things to do and torturing him with her beauty. Finally the work was done and she sat him on the couch for a glass of water. He sat on an L shaped couch and she sat so they were almost facing. Time for the kill, she thought. She hunched on the couch forcing the shirt open wider exposing her breast and nipple. She began to drink the water like she didn’t notice. Matthew stared and felt is cock hardening again. While his attention was averted she dribbled some water on her chest. She sheer white fabric became instantly transparent.

“Oh, oops.” She said putting the glass down. “I’ll change if that makes you uncomfortable, you can see my breast.”

Matthew was staring openly, mesmerized. He tried to play it off.

“Nah, I won’t look.”

She laughed. “You’ve probably seen much nicer ones that these anyway.” She said grabbing a breast in each hand and squeezing them upward. “I’m just an old woman.”

“Oh no, your breasts perfect, oh,” he stopped he couldn’t believe what was happening, “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said that, maybe I should go.”

“You really think they’re perfect? They aren’t too small?”

He sighed. Looking again he said: “perfect.” She had him.

“Matthew,” she said, “have you ever been with a woman?” she asked.

He shook his head no.

“Do you find me attractive?”

“Oh yes Wendy, you are so beautiful.”

“Would you like to make me feel good?” She asked slipping a hand into her shirt.

“Oh yes,” he breathed.

She stood and moved to him, throwing a leg over his lap she straddled him and pulled her tit from her shirt.

“Suck it.” She said forcing the nipple into his mouth. Before he could think or react her nipple was in his mouth. He sucked and licked her hard nipple for all he was worth.

“Bite it.” She said slipping a hand behind his head to pull him closer. He closed his teeth on her sensitive flesh and chewed gently. She cooed. He could feel the heat in his lap as their crotches mashed together. Suddenly she stood up. She slowly undid the knot and opened the shirt. She took it off and cast it aside. Then she turned away and forcing her ass out she slowly slid her shorts down, first over one hip then the other, then slowly down to her knees. Matthew had never seen a woman’s ass before and here not ten inches from his face was Wendy’s perfect round ass. She threw her shorts away and knelt naked between his legs. She looked into his eyes and undid the button at the top of his shorts. She pulled down the zipper and opened the crotch of his shorts. His hard cock head was showing. Wendy moaned at the sight. She pulled his boxer shorts band down as far as she could with him still sitting. Then looking into his eyes and never blinking she held his cock away from his body and slowly slipped it into her warm wet mouth. Matthew made a strange gurgling sound, his legs going stiff. His arms snapped out to either side of him grabbing the couch cushions. Wendy moaned as she took him into her throat ignoring her gag reflex and swallowing his shaft. Slowly she came up the head sliding from her throat across her tongue past her lips and out of her mouth. A huge mouthful of spit drooled from her lips and down his shaft soaking his shorts. “More?” she asked.

“Oh my god,” he panted, “that was the most amazing feeling ever. Yes please more.”

She laughed and pulled him to his feet. The she knelt before him and pulled his shorts and underwear to the floor. He lifted one leg at a time and she slipped his garments off and threw them aside. She slowly squatted before him and blew his hard cock, savoring the idea of being the young man’s first. Matthew could not believe one woman could produce so much spit. It ran in warm rivers down his thighs. It ran off her chin and over her tits, down her stomach and onto her crotch and legs soaking the carpet below. She grabbed his shaft and stroked him; spit ran down her hand and arm and off her elbow. He looked down at her beautiful face as she blew him. She took him out of her mouth and spit on his cock head. Then she darted in and caught the it in her mouth before it dripped off. Then she stopped. He was panting and sweating and his dick was bigger than he had ever seen it before. He was so close to coming he was worried because he didn’t know if he should say something but of course, Wendy spoke first.

“Are you going to cum Matthew?”

“Oh yes very soon.”

“Would you like to cum in my mouth?” she asked slowly pumping his cock.

“Ok.” He said sheepishly.

“You would?” she said sounding surprised. “Do you know what happens when you cum?”

“Yes of course.” He said.

“Thick white fluid comes out doesn’t it?”

He nodded.

“Do you know what happens when a woman comes Matthew?” She said stopping her constant pumping of him.

“Umm no sorry.” He said averting his eyes.

“The same thing silly!” she replied squeezing him hard. “Except women don’t have sperm of course so their cum is clear.”

“Really?” replied Matthew genuinely astonished. He had never heard that before but then again he was a virgin so who was he to argue.

“Of course.” She started rubbing his cock all over her face while she talked. “Now Matthew, if I let you do something special will you repay the favor?” “Of course Wendy!”

“Sometimes when a woman really likes a man, she’ll let him cum all over her face,”

“You mean like on it?” asked Matthew interrupting.

“Mmmm yes, she uses her hand to pump his cum all over her face, doesn’t that sound nice?”

“Oh yeah Wendy, that sounds really nice.”

“Well, if I suck your cock until you’re about to cum and then jack you off onto my face, would you lick my pussy until I cum on your face?”

Matthew was astonished at the proposal, he simply nodded.

“Ohhh,” Wendy squealed, “I’m so glad you said yes! I can’t wait for you to cum.” With that, she bobbed her head on his cock. She formed an “O” with her index finger and thumb and held it like a ring on the base of his cock pulling him down so his dick pointed straight out, then she tilted her head and lined up her throat. She plunged him all the way in bumping her lips on his pubic bone. Then she withdrew until he popped from her mouth for a half second before slamming her face forward into his pubic hair again. It took about ten pumps before he was moaning loud. Wendy felt him swell in her throat and withdrew quickly. She grabbed his shaft in her fist pumping him hard and fast. She tilted her head back and opened her mouth wide. She stared into his eyes.

“Cum on baby, cum for me, cum all over my face.”

“Oh, Wendy I’m coming” He sounded like a little boy.

The first pump of cum was a little string that shot her on her forehead and snapped off over her cheek. She aimed him down toward her mouth more. He looked down at her; her wide eyes were staring up at him. His cock convulsed and a huge wad of the thickest, whitest cum he had ever seen shot out. It was so hard it flew over her face hitting her bangs and running down the side of her face. It was so thick it stuck to her cheek. Matthew’s mouth was open like he was going to scream but he was only panting loudly. Then he really started cumming. He shot wad after wad of cum all over her, on her lips, in her hair, on her nose so it ran over her cheeks, in her mouth to mix with her saliva. Then little drops down onto her chin and onto her tits. She used three fingers to scoop it all up and shovel it into her mouth. Then she massaged the rest into her tits.

“Did you like that?” She asked still slurping the cum off her fingers.

He was panting, sweating, and looking a little weak. She stood; her midsection glistened with spit and semen. She sat at the end of the couch with one long leg stretched over the back of the couch and one on the floor. She was sitting up leaning on the arm of the couch.

“Poor baby,” she said, “come over here.” He walked over to her and collapsed between her legs. She stroked his hair and soon he had his strength back.

“Come on sweetie, down here.” She took him behind the head and pulled his face between her legs. “Don’t be scared. Just lick me all around and inside.” He pressed his mouth to her vagina and tasted her. To his surprise she didn’t taste like much nor was there much of a smell at all. He licked her lips and then between them on her entrance. She started to get worked up.

“Ok baby now find my clit at the top, that’s it right there, lick that and don’t stop.” He was really enjoying himself now. He licked her until his tongue became very tired but he couldn’t stop, only her pleasure mattered to him now. She was moaning and holding his head with one hand and her own hair with the other. Suddenly she was pushing him away.

“Stop baby stop.” He was startled.

“What happened did I hurt you?” He asked.

“God no baby, I’m about to cum. I want you to lay on your back so my cum gets on your face.”

He laid back and she straddled his face. One leg was straight out onto the floor and the other was bent kneeling on the couch. She lowered her sweet cunt onto his mouth and he quickly found her clit again.

“That’s it baby, lick me good, I’m going to cum baby.” He licked her but was a little nervous about her cumming.

“Oh baby, oh baby,” she squealed in a high pitch voice.

“OH! I’m cumming!”

She pushed his head back away from her. “Open!” She yelled at him. He opened his mouth wide, his eyes fluttered as if he expected to be hit. She held her pussy open with one hand and frigged her clit with the other. “Here it comes baby!” She groaned once loud and a huge gush of fluid struck him in the face, he flinched and shut his mouth turning his head to the side. Then remembering their agreement he faced her spewing cunt again his eyes squeezed shut and mouth wide open. She was screaming and pumping cum all over him. His hair was soaked and he was swallowing mouthfuls of her. It ran off of his face and down his chest. Then she sat on his mouth letting the last little bit pump into his mouth.

What happened next was the most amazing and cherished moment in Wendy’s life. Matthew reached up grabbing an ass cheek in each hand and pulled her to his mouth. Breaking away for a second he yelled up at her: “MORE!” and began lashing her pussy with his tongue. She was elated and bucked against his face. “YES! YES! YES!” She yelled out, “Drink me Matthew drink my cum!” In a minute, she felt another, even larger orgasm crescendo in her. Matthew moaned and pawed at her ass as she filled his mouth again with her cum. He swallowed as fast as he could drinking it down. When her orgasm was over she pulled away and looked down at him. He looked up at her and opened his mouth. It was filled with the last of her orgasm. She watched, amazed as he rolled it around with his tongue and then closing his mouth and eyes, he swallowed, smiling.

Wendy was panting. Her sandy blond hair was dark with sweat and stuck to her forehead. She heaved in deep breaths, her gorgeous breasts rising and falling with her gasps. She looked at him with a wild eye. “Fuck me.” Was all she said.

She reached back and took his cock in her wet hand, he was hard again, fueled by this sexy woman’s powerful orgasms. She moved back and lined his penis up with her wet hole. Then as if building energy she hesitated, hovering above him then suddenly she sank down hard to the hilt in one shot. Matthew grunted, the amazing sensation of a woman’s velvet loving vagina new to him. Wendy grabbed his chest in both hands, looked to the ceiling, and roared. She was screaming so loud Matthew just lay there and looked frightened at her. She slammed her hips down on him each time punctuated with a wet slap and another grunt. She rode him so hard Matthew was very afraid he would slip out suddenly and catch her weight on his erection. However, Wendy was a pro that day, she took him to the head and then slammed down on to him perfectly each time. Matthew held her soft hips and watched her matted hair sling sweat off her head and down on to him. Then she got even faster.

“Oh baby I’m going to cum,” she said. Oh baby here it comes.” Matthew began pushing up at her as she came down. Then she jumped up from him, his cock slapped his belly wetly as she quickly positioned herself over his face.

“Open, OPEN!” She yelled at him. “You ready baby? Here it comes.” She was holding her pussy lips open and wildly rubbing her finger across her clit. He opened his mouth as wide as he could. He stared up at her and could see the entrance to her pulsing. Soon it opened up and a hot gush of her cum shot into his waiting mouth.

“Drink it baby, drink it, that’s it drink it.” She resumed grunting and roaring as wave after wave of her orgasm soaked his face and hair. She climbed off him and collapsed on her back on the couch. Her hair was dark with sweat and plastered to her face with come and perspiration.

“Get on top and fuck me baby,” she said panting and reaching out to him. He crawled on top of her and entered her again. She grunted and held his ass cheeks in her hands. He picked up a slow rhythm pushing all the way into her thin body and then pulling almost all the way out. Wendy closed her eyes and savored the feeling of his cock stretching her a little as he fucked her.

“That’s it baby fuck me. Mmmmm so good.”

Matthew soon felt his balls tightening and his orgasm approaching. He increased his tempo and began to grunt a little.

“Is my little cum machine going to make more come for me?” Wendy said giving his ass a smack.

Matthew looked down at her. The expression on his face let Wendy know she could look forward to another load.

He stared into this older woman’s eyes as his cock was spasming in side her body. She cooed at the sensation of his thick come shooting into her womb. Her skin was flushed and red and her makeup smeared with come. He fell on her and she held him.

“Oh Wendy that was the most incredible experience of my life, I love you so much.” Matthew gushed.

“Oh course you do Matthew,” she grinned evilly at the ceiling as she stroked his hair and clutched him to her bosom. “And what else do you love Matthew?”

“Your come Wendy.”

“Such a good boy,” she praised him. “You will come to my house when ever I call you and when you get here you will drop to your knees and eat my pussy and drink my come, won’t you Matthew.”