Transformations - A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Andy said.

"And we agreed that I would hold onto the next month's supply..." Erin said.

But before she could continue, Dani said "Yes..." And together Andy and Dani said "we want the next month's supply."

They laughed.

Dani, Andy and Erin all went out to grab lunch after the session. They settled on Panera. But instead of the big sandwich that Andy would have typically ordered in the past, he went with the spinach power salad. He didn't even think about it. But the girls noticed and smiled at each other.

After lunch, it was off to Victoria's Secret for Dani and Andy. It was time to buy Andy's first bra. On the way there, they talked about it.

"You're sure you're ready for this?" Dani asked.

"Babe... I'm absolutely ready to wear it. The soreness is really annoying at this point. But I've got to be honest, I've been thinking about it since Erin brought it up 2 months ago. It feels.... sexy."

Dani smiled.

"And it makes it a lot easier to go in there as a couple to buy a bra. Me walking in there alone would be a bit daunting."

"Every step of the way..." Dani said as she slid her hand onto Andy's right knee.

"I'm thinking you should go with a 38A instead of a B to start off with," Dani said.

"Why's that?"

"Well, you would either be a big A or a small B right now. But if you're sore, I think firmer support is better than space to grow."

"You're my expert," Andy said smiling.

When they got to the store, they were surprised to find that Victoria's Secret didn't carry bras in 38A. Or 38B. C was the smallest cup that they stocked in a 38.

"Where else would you suggest?" Dani asked the clerk.

"That's just not a typical size most stores would carry," she replied. I'm sure you can find it online.

Dani let out a slightly audible "hmmm", disappointed. So was Andy.

"But..." the clerk continued, "you can get an A in a smaller band size and use a bra extender."

"What's that?"

"An extra piece of bra material with hooks. They come in sizes up to 3 inches long, and you can put more than 1 together."

"That sounds great!" Dani said. "What is the biggest band size that you carry in an A cup?"

"36, usually," the clerk answered. "So you could just get a 2-inch extender and you'd be all set."

"Thanks," Dani replied. "Let me take a look around and see what I like."

The clerk smiled and walked away to help another customer.

"See anything you like?" Dani asked Andy.

"I was kind of thinking... one just like what you're wearing now?" he replied with a mischievous smile.

Dani felt a flutter. "Wow," was all she could think. So happy.

They found Dani's bra in a 36A. And then found the 2-inch bra extender in nude to match the bra.

"Let's start with just this one," Dani suggested. "We can see how it feels and then get more here later or we can look online."

"Great idea, babe," Andy said. "Plus... it lets us go out and do this again. This is kind of exciting!"

Andy couldn't wait to get home. He was dying to try on his new treasure. He had been thinking about it for weeks... eventually, dreaming about it. And now, a new exciting adventure was about to begin for him.

Dani obviously felt the same because as soon as they walked through the door of their house, she took his hand and rushed directly to their closet. "Stip!" she ordered playfully.

Andy had started pulling his shirt over his head before she even said the word.

Dani removed the tags from the bra and fastened the extenders to the back. Then, she extended the shoulder straps to the fullest length.

"You're tall, so we'll start as big as possible... and then bring them shorter to get the fit and support just right."

"You're my expert," Andy said.

"You'll get used to it."

"Looking forward to it!"

"Put your arms out," Dani asked. Then, she slid the bra straps up either side, and put them gently over his shoulders.

Andy's nipple were at full attention since well before they had gotten home, but as the fabric of the cups came in contact with his breasts, he gasped with the wave of pleasure that consumed him.

"Oh my God," is all he could say.

Dani smiled. "Now, for the best part."

She stepped behind him and drew the 2 sides of the bra together, then fastened the 2 hooks. Andy was now encased in his first bra.

"MY first bra," he thought.

"You've seen me do this, but let me show you how to settle in," Dani said after letting the moment sink in.

"The tittie wiggle?" Andy asked, giggling.

Dani laughed. "Yes. Now bend over for me – just like when I measure you."

Andy obeyed.

"Your turn, now," she said. "Slip your finger under the bottom of the bra and pull it down until it's comfortably under the base of your breasts. Then, pull the top of the bra outward and wiggle a little so that your breasts get centered in the cups. Then let the bra set back down."

Andy did as he was told and almost lost it again as his over-sensitive nipples danced inside of the cups of his new bra.

"Go look in the mirror," he heard Dani say.

He walked to the full-sized mirror in the bathroom and admired his new look. While he had gotten accustomed to the look of his breast buds developing, he was stunned by how amazing his breasts looked inside a nicely fitted bra. The bra certainly took the pointed nature of his burgeoning breasts away. And it also spread them out and rounded them beautifully. While much smaller than Dani's, his breasts suddenly took on exactly the same sexy shape of his wife's.

He barely noticed his wife come up behind him. But as she stood beside and behind him, and she reached around to put both of her hands on his bra-covered breasts, he saw that Dani had taken her blouse off. There she stood, wearing exactly the same bra as he was. A perfect set.

What followed was almost a blur to both of them. It was an amazing release of lustful intimacy – if that can even be a phrase.

They fell into bed kissing passionately. Their tongues danced in each others' mouths. But instead of the typical male/female grinding, Dani and Andy cuddled and intimately ran their hands over each other.

Their matching bras became the initial focal point – and the erotic nature of wearing the same sexy apparel drove them. But soon, they removed each others' bras... and started to play with each others' breasts. Very gently... very sweetly. Just intimate discovery using their hands and mouths.

Several minutes later, as they went back to kissing, their sensitive nipples glanced across each other. Both of them felt the incredible shockwave of pleasure. And they began rubbing their breasts together.

Instead of fingers circling the others nipples, each used their engorged nipples to circle the other partner. Then they would embrace and just rub their breasts together... then back to nipple play.

Their amazing intimate session went on for more than an hour. Neither of them came. Neither even thought about it. Andy never got hard. Actually, their hands never went lower than their breasts. But exhausted, they eventually fell asleep, naked from the waist up, in each others' arms. They napped in blissful sleep for an hour.

They awoke still in their embrace – with breasts touching.

"Wow," Dani heard as she started to open her eyes... just moments after her partner.

"I love this," she whispered.

"Me, too," Andy replied.

"I love you so much," they said at the same time.

As they showered, Dani said, "let's go to dinner to celebrate."

"Sounds, good! Where?"

"I feel like Italian," Dani replied.

"Perfect."

They got out of the shower and went to the closet. Andy watched as Dani slipped on a sexy black thong, and then her bra from earlier today. He watched as she did her fantastic "tittie wiggle" that she had taught him earlier.

"Your turn," she said.

"My turn?"

"I want to see you put it on and set your cute little girls in there," she replied, handing him his bra.

"I can't wear this to dinner," he said. "Everyone will notice!"

Dani stepped toward him. "First of all... nobody will notice. Wear a loose shirt and nobody but me will know. Second... you need to start getting used to this. If we're going to continue forward with this, just like Erin said, the physical changes come with the inside changes."

Andy looked down across his naked breasts. After their amazing escapades earlier today or just because it was really happening, his breasts looked rounder... his areolas larger, his nipples puffier. A calmness came over him and he just smiled... happy.

"Watch this," he said.

He quickly slipped the bra straps up his arms and over his shoulders. Reaching behind, he expertly fastened the hooks. Then he bent over forward, pulled the bottom of the bra down, then the top, and did his own "tittie wiggle" to set his girls perfectly in his bra.

Standing up straight he said, "how's that?" with a mischievous grin on his face.

Dani step toward him, making sure to have her bra-covered breasts perfectly against his and said, "gorgeous". They kissed.

As he looked over his shirts, he asked Dani, "what's going to work best?"

She looked across the rack and saw a nice white Tommy Bahama linen shirt that had always been one of her favorites. But it was a bit tight and definitely sheer. "We'll keep that one for later," she thought.

"I like this one," she said as she took a yellow oxford Nautica button-down from the rack. "Our bras are nude so it will just disappear under this color, and it's big enough that if you leave it un-tucked, there won't be any bra lines."

"What about a t-shirt?" he asked.

"Come on..." Dani relied with a devilish grid. "Let's take the girls out to dinner and live a bit on the wild side!"

"I'm in," he said, nervously.

While Dani put on her makeup, Andy checked himself out in the mirror – checking out all angles to feel better that people in the restaurant wouldn't notice.

"I can tell," he said.

"Of course you can, silly!" Dani said. "You know they're there. Nobody else will... except me."

"I know that, babe," he said as he tried different poses, "but it's not about the breasts. The bra takes what little I have and makes them look bigger, rounder and... real."

Dani put down her makeup and turned to him... watching him pose.

"They ARE real, sweetie... and they are really cute. But you're posing in front of that mirror like you're modeling on a catwalk. I don't think you're going to walk in the restaurant, stick your chest out, arch your back and put your arms behind you like the VS model you're acting like now," she giggled.

He giggled too. "Or I'd need a chiropractor!"

"Turn your back to me and stand up straight – like you normally stand."

He did.

Dani came up behind him and adjusted his shirt – puffing up the shoulders and puffing out the un-tucked waist so that the shirt flowed on him like it would normally do.

"Now..." Dani said as they both stared into the mirror. "tell me that you can actually see anything right now."

"I can't," he admitted.

"That's right," she said. "Only you and I will know... unless you really want someone else to know."

Andy smiled as Dani put her arms around his waist from behind.

When they got to the restaurant, they decided to have a martini at the bar. They sat on the stools, facing each other, one knee touching each other and their fingers occasionally touching on the bar as they sipped their drinks. Dani had made a concerted effort to keep Andy's mind off of what he was wearing and ease any concern. So the stiff martini and conversations about nothing-in-general were on purpose. So they just sat at the bar as best friends, husband and wife, enjoying a night out.

One martini turned into a second. And then a third.

"We'd better eat something or they're going to need to pour me out of here," Dani giggled.

"Let's just eat at he bar," Andy suggested. Then added, "the view is great."

From the bar and their corner seats, they could see the entire restaurant.

They flagged down the bartender and got 2 menus.

"I'll just have a Caesar salad," Dani said to the bartender.

"I'll have the same," Andy said.

The bartender disappeared with the menus and the couple took another sip of their martinis.

Suddenly, Andy quietly said to Dani, "I can't believe THAT one looked in the mirror and thought 'I look good tonight' before she went out." Andy was looking at a woman in probably her mid-thirties coming back from the ladies room to her table.

"You catty little bitch!" Dani said laughing... almost losing the sip of her drink.

"What?... am I wrong?" he asked, giggling.

"Hell no!" Dani replied. "I was thinking the same thing. I saw her earlier. When she got up to go to the bathroom, I was hoping that she'd escape out the window and buy a new dress before she came back!" snickering as she took another sip of her martini.

They both looked across the scene in front of them. Dani subtly motioned toward a couple a few tables away. And older man with a young blonde. "Buy or rent?" Dani asked quietly.

Andy cocked his head, not understanding.

"Do you think he bought her those big tits or is he just renting the whole package for the night?"

They both laughed. Dani's free hand unconsciously settled on Andy's barstool, gently beside his leg. Andy did the same.

He nodded toward another couple at a table, about their age. "She should go shopping at Victoria's with us next time," he said. Then mockingly as if talking to the woman, "hey, pick those droopy things up before you trip on them!"

Dani quickly jumped in and mockingly said, "or go meet that dirty old bastard over there and he'll buy you a new pair!"

The private comedy act was broken up when the bartender arrived. "Your salads..." he said, as he placed the food and silverware on the bar.

"Thank you," they both politely said and smiled.

"So," Andy started," if this what girls normally do at a bar? Checking out the other women and ripping on them?"

"Yup!" Dani said taking another sip of the martini. "Except we normally don't say it out loud!"

"It's fun!" he said, then leaned in and gave her a soft kiss.

They both giggled and dug into their salads.

Fortunately, they had the foresight to realize that driving was probably not going to be a good idea – so they had taken a taxi to dinner. 3 martinis and a light dinner later, it proved to be a brilliant plan.

They paid their tab and went outside to flag a cab. Both of them were pretty inebriated – giggling. Dani had to hang all over Andy while he flagged a cab.

Andy opened the door of the taxi for Dani and she flopped more than climbed inside. Andy followed and gave the driver their home address.

As they rode, Dani snuggled into Andy and started to kiss him. Then she slid her left hand into the top of his shirt and began to fondle his right breast through his bra. She giggled. It felt great.

As things carried on, Dani took her hand from his breast and undid a button on his shirt... then another.

"What are you doing?" he asked as she continued to kiss him.

Andy glanced up toward the driver and saw that he was overly-intent on looking straight ahead – probably not the first couple making out in the back of his car, he thought.

"I want to play with your tits," Dani giggled. Then slid her tongue into his mouth to both keep him from responding and to turn him on.

It worked. And she undid another button on his shirt.

The thought crossed Andy's mind that his shirt was unbuttoned past the point where his bra was clearly visible. But in that moment, a calmness came over him and he was OK with that. It actually turned him on even more.

In short order, Andy had his hand on Dani's bra-covered breasts and Dani had her hand inside his bra, working on his right breast and nipple. Then, she managed to get her hand under the left cup and attacked his left breast.

Fortunately for all involved, the taxi arrived at their house a few minutes later. Andy grabbed a 20 from his wallet and gave it to the driver. "All yours... thanks," he said as he helped his drunk wife out of the car.

"You two have fun tonight," the driver said, knowingly.

"Oh... she will," Dani said, giggling.

Andy wasn't sure if Dani meant herself with that "she" or if she was referring to him. But the truth was, either case was wildly exciting to him.

By the time they got through the door, Dani was already getting his belt undone. By the time the door shut and locked, she had his pants unbuttoned. She tugged on the belt and said "follow me," in her most seductive voice.

When they got to the bedroom, Dani maneuvered Andy around and playfully pushed him backwards onto the bed. The shoes and socks whipped off and his pants were gone. Dani hiked the bottom of her dress up and climbed on top of him.

She stared at him for a moment, gently cupping her own breasts through her dress and bra. Then she got a mischievous grin on her face and quickly ripped his shirt open – popping several of the buttons that she hadn't already undone. She nuzzled her face into his bra-covered chest and started kissing and licking... and groping, while her hips slowly gyrated, grinding against him.

Andy slid her sexy little back dress up and over her – leaving Dani in only her bra and panties.

"I fucking love your tits," Dani said as she continued to kiss and lick them through & around the bra. Then, she expertly slid her hand under him and undid the hooks. In a flash, she had the bra off of him and his right nipple in her mouth, sucking.

The erotic assault on his breasts already had him extremely excited. But when the bra came off and the cold air of the night hit his over-sensitized left nipple, all he could do was moan as the pleasure shot through him.

"I do, too," he whispered.

As Dani alternated between breasts, Andy put his hand on either side of her hips, softly rubbing and kneading her gorgeous curved ass. Occasionally, he let his fingers trace the band around her sexy black thong and then down between her cheeks, which would send a shudder through Dani... and Andy, too.

"Take them off," she whispered as she lifted each leg to help the process. With the panties off, Dani sat up and started to move her waist up his body.

"The bra, too," she said.

Andy obeyed and slipped her bra off as she slowly moved up his body.

"I want to rub my pussy on your tits," she said seductively.

Andy could only sigh. And she began.

Her wetness, the warmth and the softness of her sex felt magical as she slowly dragged her lips up and down across Andy's distended right nipple.

Eyes closed, Andy brought his right hand to his face. He was holding Dani's thong. He brought the wetness of her panty to his nose and breathed deep.

"Your scent is intoxicating," he whispered.

While changing sides to rub her pussy on his left breast, Dani slipped her index finger into her sex, then brought it to Andy's mouth. She touched his lips. He understood instantly and opened his mouth slightly.

"Taste me, my love," she whispered as Andy began to suckle her finger and lick off her incredible juices... while continuing to sniff her panties.

After several minutes, Andy touched her ass with his left hand and signaled. She knew exactly what he wanted. Dani moved slightly forward and lowered her engorged sex onto Andy's face.

While her clit rubbed erotically against he tip of Andy's nose, he alternated between sucking on her to drink her juices, and tickling his tongue as far into her as he could.

Dani supported herself from behind, with both hands massaging Andy's breasts throughout.

Andy could feel the climax coming as her hands tightened their grip on his breasts. It hurt... but felt amazing at the same time. And then, he was rewarded as Dani began to squirt. He opened his mouth wide to cover her sex and gently sucked so that he received it all. And he got a lot. At least 3 mouthfuls as the waves of orgasm took her.