Transformations - A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sexy and feminine," she said, "but still short enough that a guy could pull it off."

Andy smiled. "I like it... but not sure I'm a blonde."

Dani punched his arm playfully. "I know, silly! But I think some light highlights would be really sexy!"

"Help me pick out something to wear, and let's do it," Andy said.

"Today?"

"Why not?" he replied. "Erin's right... I've been too slow about getting along with this outside of this house. Where should we go?"

"There's a new stylist that opened a shop downtown. The reviews have been great. I'm sure we could get in there today."

Andy smiled and took her hand to lead her to the closet. "Now..." he said... "what to wear..." as he opened the drawer with Dani's... check that... THEIR bras.

Dani picked a simple tan t-shirt bra. "This one has just a bit of padding but no push-up."

She hooked the bra extender on it and slipped it over his arms. A quick "tittie wiggle" later and he was settled comfortably in.

He grabbed a casual white linen beach shirt. "How 'bout this?"

"Linen can be a little sheer," she said.

"Comfortable... but not TOO comfortable were the doctor's orders!" as he slipped it on, buttoned it and rolled the sleeves up a couple of rolls.

"I'm kind of S.O.L. on pants or shorts," he said.

"So toss on your running shorts and we'll swing by Old Navy and get you a cute pair of shorts like mine."

"I'm in!" he said as he slipped into his black briefs and running shorts.

Dani had thoughts about his briefs... but she figured she didn't want to push too hard today.

Andy put on a pair of his nice flip flops and they were off.

Dani drove and as planned, they stopped at Old Navy just down the road. She ran in and picked up 2 pairs of shorts.

"I wasn't sure if you're an 8 or a 10, so I got one of each. I was going to get you the 3" ones like mine, but I figured we'd start at 5". I don't want you looking hotter than me just yet!" she said, giggling.

Andy slipped off his gym shorts and tried on the size 8. He had to wiggle his ass through the waist but they slid on nicely after that. He buttoned and zipped them.

"They're a little tight," he said.

"Have you ever seen a hot girl in baggy shorts?" Dani said. "Those fit perfect. Toss the 10's back in the bag and we can return them later."

30 minutes later, they pulled up in front of the salon. Andy stepped out of the car and adjusted himself. Even with the linen shirt untucked, his curves were visible –albeit only slightly to the casual eye. But it was sheer enough that his tan bra was definitely noticeable. His new women's shorts looked great on him – doing wonders for an already cute ass. "Not too comfortable is what Erin said," Andy thought to himself.

"Ready?" Dani asked.

"As I'll ever be."

"Hello, may I help you?" the blonde receptionist greeted them.

"Yes, I called earlier and made an appointment for Andy," Dani said.

"Oh, yes!" the girl said. "I have I right here. Can I get you something to drink? Richard will be right with you."

"Water would be great," Andy said.

"Me too," Dani added.

She went to get the glasses of water.

"Did you see how they spelled my name?" Andy asked.

"Yes... 'Andi'... I noticed," Dani replied. "Well, it is a women's salon," she smiled.

5 minutes later, Andy was in Richard's chair with Dani standing beside him.

"So... what magic can we do today?" Richard asked as he ran his fingers through Andy's hair.

"Do you know Robin Wright on House of Cards?" Dani started.

"Oh... that hot little bob of hers?"

"Yes... that's it. I think we'd like something like that. And also some light highlights."

"I love it! Let me rinse you down, girl, and we'll get started," Richard said to Andy.

As Richard did his "magic", the 3 of them chatted... about nothing. The gift to chat about nothing is a staple for any great hair stylist, Dani thought. But 45 minutes later, he was done.

"What do you think, girl?" Richard asked, handing Andy a mirror so he could see all sides.

A shudder of pleasure went through Andy. He looked hot! The new cut looked fabulous with his softer, rounded features. The few blonde highlights really gave him a hip, sexy look.

"It's perfect!" Andy said.

Richard smiled. "If you're interested, we also have some great hair removal treatments," he said softly to Andy... in a politically correct manner.

Intrigued, Andy looked at Dani in the mirror and raised his eyebrows questioningly. She shook her head yes.

"Like what?" Andy replied.

"Well," Richard began, "in your case, I'd start with some laser treatments to get out in front of things. Then I'd work in some electrolysis later to make it permanent."

Hearing the word "permanent" sent a flutter through Andy. He smiled.

"I like it!," he said. "And maybe you could start on my eyebrows, too?" he asked.

"You got it, girl," Richard replied.

Another 45 minutes later, Andy's first laser treatment was done as was his first eyebrow session. He had asked Richard if he could do the eyebrows over multiple sessions; he said that he wanted to get to a cute, thin feminine arch but that he didn't want to get there all at once – maybe over a few weeks. Richard was happy to oblige.

Dani paid – "My treat, gorgeous," she said – and they made an appointment for the following weekend.

As Dani drove, they gently touched hands across the console – their fingers lightly playing.

It was dark by the time they got back to town.

"Hungry?" Andy asked.

"A little," Dani replied. "Do you want to go out?" she asked... somewhat surprised.

"I think I do," Andy said as he pulled the visor down to admire himself. He smiled. "Ya... I'm ready," he whispered.

"I know a great Italian place," Dani said mischievously.

They arrived at Mario's - their favorite Italian joint. They requested a booth in the back corner – private AND good for people watching.

They snuggled next to each other and ordered a bottle of red. The wine arrived and they toasted. "To feeling comfortable," Andy said.

Sipping their wine, Dani ran her fingers gently through his hair. "This cut is absolutely stunning on you!"

"It feels good," Andy said, smiling.

From across the room, the bartender from the other night looked at the two of them. He remembered Dani as the wife of the couple that got drunk on his martinis not long ago. "I wonder who that hot blonde is that she came in with tonight?" he thought.

Their dinner done and wine all but gone, Dani excused herself to the ladies room. Andy called for the check and paid while she was away. Dani returned and snuggled close.

"Oh, let me get that," she said as she brought her hand to his face to wipe something. But as she touched under his nose and across his upper lip, her intoxicating scent took him. In her hand wasn't a napkin... it was her panties."

"You look so hot and got me so fucking excited... these are so wet that I had to take them off," she said as she continued to run her wet, pink thong under his nose.

He closed his eyes and just breathed deep. Then he ran the tip of his tongue lightly across his lip, tasting the juices and being rewarded by a touch of her panties to his tongue.

He reached his left hand under the table and gently slid his hand up her thigh – eventually reaching her hot, damp sex. He slowly slid his finger in... then out... then again. Her breathing stuttered.

Across the room, the bartender noticed the activity from the last customers in the corner. "Girls night out," he thought. Then added, "I wonder if her husband knows?" Then he retreated to the kitchen... as it just seemed the right thing to do.

Andy brought his wet finger to his mouth and slid it in... suckling.

"I've got a lot more where that came from, beautiful," Dani panted in his ear. Then tugged on his free hand to indicate that it was time to go home.

"Holy shit," Andy said as he awoke the next morning. Dani lay against him, cuddled up on his right side, his arm under her pillow and head. He could still smell the erotic scent of her juices all over his face. His pillow was damp from the excess that he couldn't swallow. And his nipples felt raw – with damp spots under him on either side.

"Did you?..." he started to say...

"...make myself cum by rubbing my clit on your nipple?"... a slight pause... "Yes... twice I believe," she said, and laughed.

"Holy shit," Andy said again.

"Tell me about it," she giggled, snuggling in tighter.

"Let's go do something naughty today," Dani said a few minutes later.

Andy had his right hand gently caressing his new hair, and his left hand lightly massaging his left areola – the nipple was too raw to touch.

"I think we already did," he giggled.

Dani playfully punched his ribs.

"What do you have in mind?" he asked.

"Matching belly button rings."

"Seriously?" he said.

She kissed his cheek. "Seriously."

He moved his left hand down and circled his belly button. "I'm in."

After showering, Andy stood naked in front of the mirror, looking at himself. Dani came up behind him. She wrapped her hands around him and placed them in a triangle over his crotch. "You are one hot bitch," she said, biting his ear gently.

With her hands covering what was left of his male parts, he couldn't help but agree. His nipples were bright red from last night's festivities and they were puffier than normal. His areolas had expanded to 2 inches as of yesterday's measurements. His B-cup breasts were rounding out nicely. And as a side-effect of being new – something that neither he nor Dani had thought of – they were firm and tight... like a young girl's breasts. His skin was getting as soft as Dani's. Any angled male features were quickly fading. His stomach was flat and tight. His waist small. His hips nicely curved out. And that ass!... oh, that ass! Smoking hot.

"We both are," he replied, and kissed her cheek.

A few moments later, he said, "I think I may need some help with my hair. Mind giving me some 'styling 101' help?"

"Love to!"

Remaining naked, Dani took out the blow dryer, brush and some product. As he dried, primped and sprayed, she taught Andy what she was doing.

When she was done, she said, "ta-da!"

"Perfect!" he replied, a huge smile on his face.

As Dani dried and styled her hair, she explained what she was doing. Andy watched and asked questions – truly fascinated.

In the closet, he opened their bra drawer and surveyed the options. Realizing that nobody was going to know them - and feeling particularly naughty because of what they were about to do - he decided to go for it today. He picked up a hot pink lace Bombshell bra. "I think this one today," he said smiling.

He put it on complete with his "tittie wiggle". Then he grabbed a tight v-neck black t-shirt from the rack.

"You're gonna see right through that," Dani said.

"That's my point!" he replied with a devilish grin. And when he pulled it over himself, there was no denying the stunning curves, the hot pink color or the lace pattern under the shirt.

He inexplicably went with no underwear and then wiggled into the shorts Dani had bought yesterday.

"Let's stop by Old Navy on the way out and exchange those 10's for another 8... but I think I'd like the 3-inch this time," he smirked.

"Hmmmm," Dani responded as she checked him out, head to toe. In front of her stood a very sexy girl... stunning, actually. She felt the warmth inside of her and a dampness between her legs.

"Now..." Andy said," what am I missing?..." and he dropped to his knees as if going for his shoes behind her. Instead, however, his face went to her left leg and started kissing and gently running his tongue up her thigh.

As his nose made it all the way up her leg, her erotic scent lit him on fire. And he wasn't the only one on fire. Almost losing her balance, Dani reached back and braced herself against the wall behind her. That changed her angle just enough that Andy was able to work his tongue between her lips and begin to work on her protruding clit.

Panting, Dani looked down at this incredible sexy woman between her legs – licking and suckling her to ecstasy. As Andy worked his face between her legs, Dani watched his tits bounce. Clearly through his black t-shirt, she saw her bra – THEIR bra – as it held tight to his body and those amazing breasts. She saw his soft, shiny legs – shaved for the first time just yesterday.

"Fuuuuck!!!!!" she screamed... and exploded onto his face as she climaxed. And then again. Then one more time. And finally... one more time.

Spent, but still standing, her hands propped her against he wall behind her. She slid down and sat, legs out. Panting.

Andy knelt in front of her. Face soaked in her juices. A couple of drips still on his chin. The front of his t-shirt soaked.

"I think I may have been a bit premature in getting dressed," he laughed.

She opened her eyes and smiled. "I love you."

"So... how's it going?" Erin asked. Dani had arrived for her individual meeting, a week after their joint session.

Dani flipped her head back on the couch, exhaled, smiled broadly and said "oh my God, Erin."

"I take it things went well after our last meeting?"

"Mind-fucking-blowing well!" Dani replied, still smiling.

"Do tell..." Erin said, giggling with interest.

"He finally turned the curve at that meeting, Erin. You've been talking about it and said he had to do it himself. You pushed... I pushed... but like you said, he had to make up his own mind. And once he did... holy shit!"

"WHAT happened, girl?"

"We got home that day and he took a shower. He came out all shaved like a girl. Yikes, how sexy those new legs of his looked under that frickin' hair! I had NO idea!" Dani fanned herself in mock heat.

"I showed him a picture of a hair style I thought was cute to get that discussion started and he jumped all over it. He wanted to do it right away. So we got dressed. He took your advice to get out of his old comfort zone."

"What did he wear?" Erin asked.

"Just a tan t-shirt bra... but then he picked a linen top that you could definitely see right through. And we stopped at Old Navy for a pair of girl's shorts."

"Well thank God he got rid of that old burlap sack he wore to our last session!" Erin laughed. They both did.

"So, we go to this new salon – Richard's, downtown," Dani continued. "Richard does the cut and some adorable highlights. He knows God-damned well that Andy is a guy going through some sort of transition – but probably is confused as hell because he's there with his wife. Anyway, he suggests to Andy that he could do some laser & electrolysis treatments to get rid of his facial hair."

"Really?" Erin said sitting forward.

"Ya... no shit!," Dani replied. "But not only does Andy go for the laser treatments, but he asks Richard is he can start doing his eyebrows to make them more feminine!"

"Wow!" Erin exclaimed.

"Look at this!" Erin said as she pulled up a head shot of the new Andy on her iPhone. "I took this just before we left Richard's"

Erin's eyes went wide. "Wow!" she repeated.

"But it doesn't end there," Dani continues.

This time, Erin fans herself in mock heat. "Lordy!" she said in her worst mock southern accent.

"As I'm driving home, it's getting late and Andy asks if I'm hungry. He's all dolled up, right? And he suggests that we go to Mario's!"

"Mario's?" Erin asks. "The place the two of you always go?"

"Ya!," Dani said, "not exactly a place where he might not be recognized, right?"

"So did they?"

"No! Can you fucking believe it???? I'm sure they knew me. But dressed up and made up like he was, I really don't think they recognized him."

Erin's eyes stayed wide open.

"And he didn't care either way," Dani said.

"That's fantastic!" Erin said.

"Not done yet, honey!" Dani said. "So I am TOTALLY turned on by all of this. I've got to go to the ladies room because I am soaked!"

Erin took a deep breath – completely drawn into this story.

"So I get this devilish idea... I took my panties off and went back to the table. He's been so into oral on me and I'm totally turned on right then. So I make like he's got some food on his lip and I rub my wet spot under his nose. He almost passed out!"

"What happened then?" Erin asked, sitting even more forward.

"What do you THINK happened then?" Dani said, giggling. "We went home and he did me." She paused. "OHHHHH! Did he do me!" and flopped her head back on the chair, only half-jokingly.

"Did he get hard?... I have to ask."

"Erin, he hasn't gotten hard in months. But his nipples sure did. I actually rubbed myself off on them... TWICE!"

Erin now slung back in her chair. "Wow. What a weekend!"

"Not over yet, babe," Dani said with an evil chuckle.

Erin flopped her head mockingly forward. "Really?"

"The next morning, we wake up and I suggest that we do something fun – let's go get matching belly button rings."

"Did you?" Erin asked.

Dani lifted her blouse and showed Erin her new navel loop. "Yup... we both did. And he got his ears pieced, too... cute little diamond studs." She paused. "But not before he did me in the closet."

"Really???"

"I did his hair and we went to the closet to get dressed. He picked out one of our hot pink lace bras – a Bombshell from Victoria's. Then he picks out a tight black top that is definitely see-through. And finally, he says that he wants to go back to the store to get another pair of SHORTER shorts!"

"Ya..." Erin whispers.

"It's like he totally knew how hot this was all getting me. And before I could even feel a trickle down my leg, he drops to his knees and plants his face between my legs. I came on him 4 times! 4 damned times!!! He had to change his shirt!"

Erin just shook her head in amazement. "Anything else?"

Dani smiled. "Well, on the way back, I had him stop at Victoria's and asked him to stay in the car so I could get a surprise."

"What was it?" Erin asked.

"A chemise to match mine... just bigger, in his size. He's been sleeping naked and commenting about how nice it feels at night when his nipples rub up against my nightie. So I bought him one just like mine."

"And does he wear it?"

"Every night!" Dani replied, excited.

Dani sat up. "Erin, I can't even describe how amazing our life is right now. Andy has always known me better than anyone else. He's always been in tune with me. We've always been like the male and female version of the same person. But now..." Dani sat back in her chair and did the mock heat thing again. "It's like we're the female and female version of the same person."

Erin cocked her head, prompting Dani to continue.

"It's a million little things," Dani began. "Like when he brings me a glass of water, he brings it with 3 or 4 ice cubes... just like I like it... and a straw. He fixes my coffee perfectly. He comes home with a flower... not flowerS... just one... and he says he does it because he wants to say "I love you" one pretty flower at a time. How frickin' cute is that??? He likes to chat with me about nothing. We're always just touching a part of our bodies together – maybe a knee, maybe an elbow, maybe a finger... just something cute. Day and night. And not "15 year old kids in heat" kind of cute... just really..."

"Affectionate," Erin finished.

"Exactly. And I just love how he is."

"And the sex?" Erin probed.

Dani giggled. "You probably think we're like bunnies around the house from the stories. It's not like that. It's actually exactly the opposite. In the last 5 months, you have heard about the 3 times where we had sex. Other than that, we're just really... affectionate. And that's mind-blowing too, because it's like he's completely tuned into me and what I'm feeling... what I want. There's none of the old days where any time he touched me, I was wondering or worrying about where he wanted to go. It's so relaxed now. But also much more intimate. I love it."

1...45678...11