Transformations - Rose Ch. 02

Story Info
More goings on at the dentist's office. The coven decides.
6.3k words
4.58
26.7k
23

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story continues as Rose, whose real name is Dr. Constance Burns, relates the story of her rather unorthodox dental practice.

As always, comments welcome!

*****

Stephanie sat down in the dentist's chair. "You're sure it's okay I don't have insurance?" She asked. She was tall and thin with big breasts and long, light blonde hair. Her green eyes sparkled.

"Aww, honey, it don't matter," the nurse said. He name tag said Rhonda. She looked to be in her late forties with white streaks in her wavy black hair.

Her voice was what put Stephanie at ease.

It was nice to hear a southern voice here in New York. "Whereabouts are you from?" the thin blonde college student asked.

"East Texas, what about you, doll?"

"Tennessee."

"Yeah, I thought you was a southern girl."

"This tooth is killin' me," Stephanie said. "I looked everywhere for a dentist that would take me without insurance and not charge me a fortune. I got health insurance through NYU, but not dental."

"Well, Dr. Constance knows how hard it can be when you're a college student. Don't tell anybody, but I'll bet she won't charge you a dime."

"Really?"

"That woman just gives and gives. Christian soul." She held up a pill and a cup of water. "Here now, you take this. That pain will just evaporate here in a minute."

"Thank you."

She patted Stephanie's hand as she swallowed it down.

"That's a good girl."

"What was that?"

"Something called MDMA."

"Oh. Is it some kind of pain killer?"

"Sort of." Rhonda laid out dental instruments on the little dental tray.

Stephanie's lip trembled when she saw the sharp metal objects.

"Now, don't you fret. She won't do anything to you that's going to hurt anywhere near as much as that tooth."

Stephanie nodded. She squinted her eyes shut. "Head's spinnin' a little."

"Yeah, that's from the molly."

"The... what?"

"The MDMA."

"Oh... is that normal?"

"Yep. Feeling warm yet?"

"Yes," Stephanie whispered.

"You bring anybody with you today?"

"No."

"Oh, that's not good. You need somebody to take you home. Dangerous to drive after pills."

"I... I don't have any friends here yet."

"Doesn't anybody know you're here?"

"Huh?" She felt so strange. Warm and comfortable, but anxious at the same time. It was so bright in the office.

"Does anybody know you're here, Stephanie?"

"No."

"Well, don't you worry. You'll go home with somebody. Everything is going to be just fine. Feeling like you can take a little Novocaine?"

"Oh! You mean a shot?"

"Shh, calm down, sweetheart. I'll rub some anesthetic on your gum first. Open wide."

Stephanie smiled and opened her mouth. It was so nice to have Rhonda to take care of her. She just trusted her. It was odd.

"Such a pretty mouth," Rhonda said as she rubbed a chemical smelling swab on her gum. "Now, you ain't going to feel this at all."

Stephanie felt a pressure against her gum, but no pain.

"That's my good girl. Look at you taking that Novocaine shot like it ain't nothin'." She pulled the needle out.

"Was that it?" Stephanie whispered. She felt like she was floating.

"Shot's always the worst. I looked at that tooth, I don't think it's that bad." She rubbed Stephanie's hair. "Maybe you're just a whiny little cunt."

Stephanie smiled. Wait... what? "What... did you say?"

"Gettin' hard to concentrate, ain't it? I love Ex. Strips away all the bullshit."

"You... called me..."

"What? A cunt? My Mama called me that ten times a day and a dozen times on Sunday. That's what we are when it comes right down to it. Just wet cunts to fuck."

Stephanie tried to get out of the chair. Something was wrong.

"No, you don't. Can't be wandering around on this much Ex. You wanna end up suckin' some hobo's dick in an alley?"

"Let... me go."

Rhonda laughed. "Yeah, don't think so."

Something closed over Stephanie's wrist and pulled tight. Leather cuffs! The woman was strapping her to the chair! "No!"

Rhonda rubbed her hair. "Shh. You keep quiet. If you don't, I've got a big penis gag in the drawer over there I'll make you swallow. It ain't comfortable."

Stephanie's head was spinning. Drugged! She was drugged! Oh, God, she had to get out of there.

Both wrists were strapped to the chair, and soon her legs were strapped down as well.

"That's the thing about a dentist's office. So many people are pussies, least little pinch and they're screaming like little babies. Anybody hears you in here bawling is going to just think you're a whiny bitch, nothin' else."

Sounds were so loud in the room. Her head hurt, and she should be screaming at the top of her lungs.

But, for some reason, she felt calm settling over her.

"That's better. You'll get through this easier if you don't fight." She began unbuttoning Stephanie's blouse. "Nice fat titties. I thought these were fake when I first saw ya." She squeezed Stephanie's breasts through her white lace bra. "36C and natural." She winked and hefted her own tits. "44DD, and without this boulder holder, they're slappin' my knees. Nature's a goddamn whore."

Stephanie knew something was wrong about letting the woman fondle her, but it was so hard to think.

She rubbed Stephanie's face. "Can you feel that?"

"N... No."

She leaned over and pressed a button on the intercom. "Ready room 3." She parted Stephanie's lips with her fingers. "Bet you sucked a lot of dick, haven't you?"

Stephanie couldn't focus.

"Yeah, you have. Suckin' those fat, frat boy dicks, I'll bet. Swallow too, don't you? Me too. Us gifted cocksuckers can always spot another pro."

No. She didn't do... that. Not yet. Maybe with her husband someday. She thought about sucking a man till he squirted his stuff. She wondered how it would taste?

"My Mama could suck a mean dick," Rhonda said as she sat back. "Now, she didn't start out a cocksuckin' whore. See Mama was a preacher's wife. She was volunteer ministering at this prison in Texarkana, that's where she met my Daddy. Thomas Darrel Ray, you ever heard of him?"

Stephanie shook her head. It was hard to do, because she felt like her head was spinning around and around.

"Really? Thomas Darrel Ray? The East Texas Strangler? Oh, he was famous. Killed six women. And, my Mama, she tried to bring him to Jesus," Rhonda laughed and shook her head. "One taste of his big dick, and he brought her to Satan. She said he was so goddamn big he could hold the base of his dick with his right hand and still fuck her to the limit. She helped him escape. Didn't work out though. They shot him dead, and I was born in prison. Turned out to be prophetic."

The door opened and the dentist walked in.

Stephanie looked at the short redhead. "Help... me."

Constance Burns just smiled and shut the door.

"I want you to look at these fun bags," Rhonda said as she unhooked the front closing bra and let Stephanie's tits fall free.

They didn't so much fall as spring out.

"Wow. Excellent find, Rhonda."

"I got a john on the way. Promised him some juicy coed pussy."

"How much?"

"$1500 for the pussy, if he wants anal it's $2000."

"Wh... What? No..." Stephanie whined.

Constance leaned back and sized up Stephanie. "That's fair. Get that skirt off her."

Rhonda unbuttoned Stephanie's blue jean skirt and slid it down her long, tanned legs.

She was wearing a white lace pair of panties that matched the bra.

"Now, that's what I like to see: a girl with a sense of fashion," Constance said. "You have no idea how many young girls like you come in here wearing mismatched underwear. Men like a nicely wrapped present. I keep a drawer full of Victoria's Secret things to doll my girls up."

Stephanie tried to fight against the restraints, but she felt weak as a kitten.

"Oh, almost forgot, Doc. She's good and numb."

"Rhonda, I swear you are the best nurse I've ever had."

Rhonda laughed. "Well, we both know where I'd be if not for you. Fucking hard to get a job with a prison record."

Constance winked at Stephanie. "How long was your stay in the big house? What was it for?"

"Armed robbery. Cocksucking boyfriend turned states - he was the one brought the shotgun. I did fifteen years for that." She smiled. "Ate a lot of jailbird pussy." She reached down and fingered Stephanie's pussy through the lace. Then she held the finger to her nose and smelled. "Mmm, but none of it smelled as sweet as this."

Constance rubbed Stephanie's blonde hair. "I know. So pretty. Gonna make a fortune off you, sweetie. Now, let's look at that tooth, huh?"

It was so hard to think straight. Stephanie would form a plan, and then totally forget it in the next second. The drill buzzed, the water jet sprayed in her mouth, and then the suction removed it. Over and over again.

Sometimes Rhonda would touch her... down there. She didn't like it at first. It felt wrong. But, after a while it felt good, especially when Rhonda was whispering in her ear about Stephanie being her "special girl".

All the while Constance worked.

"God, she is so fuckin' tight, Doc. I ain't sure she's ever been fucked."

"Maybe you charged too little?"

"Fuck. Guess we can't up the price now."

***

Stephanie opened her eyes. The chair had moved. She was still strapped down, but the foot rest had split in two, and her legs were spread wide apart. The seat was tilted back so that her butt was higher than her head.

The dentist was gone.

A man stood on the other side of the room. He was a tall, fat man, with a bald head. He took off his expensive suit slowly until he stood there in a white pressed shirt, black boxers, and black socks. Tattoos in Cyrillic covered every free inch of his legs.

He undid his cuff links. There were more tattoos on his thick forearms. "She is coed? Yes?" His voice sounded Russian.

"Oh, yeah," Rhonda said. "NYU." She was sitting on a low stool just behind Stephanie's head.

"Virgin? She virgin?"

Rhonda leaned down and kissed her forehead. "Alexei wants to know if you're a virgin, honey."

"N... No. Had a boyfriend..." she whispered.

"Yeah, she says she's never had dick before."

"Good. Like fucking virgin. Nice and tight." He took off his tie and dropped it on the floor. Then he slid off his boxers.

"No!" Stephanie gasped. "Too big! Too big!" He was huge! At least twice as big as her boyfriend back in Tennessee.

"Shh, now, don't take on so," Rhonda whispered. "I had every sized dick in me. We stretch. We were made for fuckin'." She kissed Stephanie's lips.

"I cum in her?" The huge Russian asked.

"Whatever you want, babe," Rhonda said. "You ain't diseased are you? 'Cause if you are, you won't be welcome back. You put on a condom if you got anything bad."

"No, clean. Careful where I stick dick. This whore better be clean."

Rhonda cupped Stephanie's fat tits and pinched the nipples. "She's as pure as the driven snow."

Stephanie still couldn't concentrate. All she could do was stare at the huge dick that looked like a billy club as the fat man stroked it.

"Damn, I forgot you got a whole butcher shop hangin' down there, Alexei." Rhonda laughed. "Little girl, you are definitely gonna feel this cock. Up near your tonsils, I'd wager."

Stephanie wanted to cry. And laugh. And fuck. Oh, God, what did they give her?!

"Yes, Alexei very big. Last long time." He touched his thick head to Stephanie's panty crotch. He rubbed up and down on the lace.

It felt... good.

She squealed when Alexei reached down and ripped the panties off her. He spit on his hand and rubbed it on her already wet pussy. "Got hair. Don't like cunt hair. Shave next time."

"I'll make a note of it," Rhonda said as she continued kneading Stephanie's big tits.

Alexei widened his stance and leaned forward.

The big head lodged at the entrance to her pussy.

"Too big! Rhonda, please, help me."

"Hush now."

"Quiet whore," Alexei grunted and thrust with his big hips.

Stephanie strained against the straps as the cock stretched her to the limit. "God! Oh, God! So big!"

His big beefy hands closed on her waist. "Fuck tight. Fit like glove." He grunted as he began to work himself in and out. He started rattling off Russian words that neither woman could follow.

Rhonda smiled down at her. "Yeah, I know that look. Not so bad now, huh?"

Stephanie was so confused. How could she be enjoying this? The drugs. What had they given her? Was it permanent? She started moving her hips. At first it was to ease the pain of the cock splitting her in two, but then it started to feel good. The warm, happy feeling came back.

She was moving her hips in circles, meeting his thrusts.

"Fuck! Good bitch. Make good fuck!" Alexei growled.

Rhonda smiled and kissed her again. "See? I told you. We're meant for this, sweetie. Just enjoy that big cock."

"You..." Alexei grunted. "Make her eat pussy. Want to watch her eat pussy."

Rhonda frowned at him. "Gonna cost you extra, Alexei."

"How much?"

"Eight hundred."

"Unnh, deal. Feed pussy."

Rhonda looked down at Stephanie and winked. "Customer's always right. You ever tasted a girl, honey?"

Stephanie was delirious from the drug and the assault on her pussy. "N... No. Rhonda... I don't..."

"Shh. I know I been gruff with you. But I can be gentle too. I spent enough time in prison to know how to treat a sweet girl like you. We gotta do what he wants."

"Unnh... Oh... I don't know how," Stephanie whined. The cock moving in her was so big and it was so hard to think.

Rhonda laughed. "I know, don't worry. I'll teach you."

Rhonda stood up and turned around. She bent over and pulled down her pink scrub bottoms.

She didn't wear panties, and she had tan lines from a thong bikini bottom and long hours in the sun. Her skin was bronzed, and her ass was fat and wide.

It didn't sag, though, and that surprised Stephanie.

Her eyes finally focused and she saw that Rhonda was looking down over her shoulder at her. She was smiling, laugh lines crinkling in the corner of her eyes. "It's my best feature."

"Nice fucking ass," Alexei growled. "Sit on girl's face."

"Hey! This is her first time, I'll handle this."

Alexei fucked her harder. "Hurry up. Cum soon."

Rhonda rolled her eyes and mouthed the word, "Sorry" to Stephanie.

The older woman had a tramp stamp on the small of her back: Biker Slut in gothic letters above a naked woman lying on her back on a chopper.

The other tattoos were two big skulls on her ass cheeks facing in opposite directions. They held red roses in their teeth.

Rhonda squeezed her cheeks together making the skulls dance. "Like 'em? My boyfriend got 'em for me after a big score. God, he used to love to corn hole me and spank those fuckin' skulls."

Rhonda turned around and leaned over her. She kissed her slow, prodding with her tongue until Stephanie opened her mouth. Her tongue slid in and caressed Stephanie's smaller tongue.

It felt nice!

Rhonda pulled away and smiled. "See? Gentle." She caressed Stephanie's long blonde hair.

Stephanie smiled sleepily.

Rhonda raised up and leaned over her.

Stephanie looked up. There was a green snake tattoo coiling down from Rhonda's navel. The open mouth looked like it was ready to bite her thick, protruding clit.

Her pussy was bare.

Stephanie had half expected her to be wrinkled down there, but she wasn't. Her skin was smooth and tight.

Again, Rhonda saw her looking and smiled. She spread her legs.

Stephanie drew in a breath. There was a musky smell, not at all unpleasant.

Rhonda reached down and fingered her clit. Then she spread her lips open so Stephanie could get a good look. "Honey, I want you to open your mouth and stick out your tongue."

Stephanie obeyed. All her thoughts of escape were gone. Now all that mattered was the big, fat cock invading her depths... and Rhonda.

"Give my clitty little licks. Like this."

Stephanie screamed into Rhonda's cunt as the older woman leaned forward and began kissing Stephanie's clit.

"Fuck. Da! Eat girl pussy while I fuck!" Alexei grunted.

The feeling was unbelievable! The hard cock in her pussy, the soft insistent tongue on her little nubbin! It was heaven!

Rhonda moved her pussy gently up and down on Stephanie's face.

Her clit! Oh, Stephanie was being so selfish. She kissed Rhonda's big clit, sucking at it with her lips and tickling it with her tongue.

"Oh, God! Oh fuck, baby! Oh, sweet fuck!" Rhonda cried out and then she was licking and sucking Stephanie's little clit.

And, Rhonda tasted so good! The smell, the taste, the feel! Oh, God, this huge man was fucking her with his big cock and Rhonda was kissing her clitty and she was eating pussy! Oh God, she was eating...

She came, harder than she had ever cum in her life. She hadn't cum once with her old boyfriend, but now she was cumming like fireworks!

Rhonda cried out and her pussy started throbbing. Juice poured onto Stephanie's tongue and she swallowed eagerly.

A moment later, Alexei roared and unleashed a torrent into her well used hole.

The three of them just held still, juices emptying into each other.

It was the most beautiful thing Stephanie had ever experienced.

She dozed. She couldn't be sure for how long. When she came to, Rhonda was rocking her on the floor. Somehow, she was out of the chair and in the older woman's arms.

"Hi, sleepyhead," Rhonda whispered and kissed her cheek.

The big Russian was putting his clothes on. He left the tie loose around his neck. "She good fuck. Very tight on Alexei's cock. Make fuck more? Tomorrow maybe?"

Rhonda frowned and shook her head. "Have to talk to Tyrell on that one." She stroked Stephanie's blonde locks.

Tyrell? Who was Tyrell?

"Baah, Tyrell fucking loser. How much he pay? I pay more. Take her to city. Top dollar whore."

"Tyrell's payin' 25 grand, you gonna match that?"

"Fuck. Tyrell crazy."

"No, Tyrell rich motherfucker," Rhonda mocked.

"Yes. Rich motherfucker. Girl worth nothing in month. Diseased addict. Worth nothing."

"What? What is he saying?" Stephanie asked. She felt like she was dreaming.

"Don't you worry, honey. He ain't talkin' nothin' but shit." She hugged Stephanie close.

"Call next time have clean fucking whore, yes?" Alexei said as he walked to the door. He dropped a stack of bills on the desk. And, then he tossed a hundred-dollar bill at them. "Tip. For you Rhonda. Nice to see old pussy on young face. Make Alexei cum hard."

"Fuck you, you fat ass fuck," Rhonda growled.

Stephanie heard Alexei laugh as he left and shut the door. She passed out in Rhonda's arms.

***

"Hey, now, you awake, baby girl?"

Stephanie opened her eyes. She was back in the dentist's chair strapped down. Something rubber and big was in her mouth.

A handsome black man was smiling at her. "There she is. Damn, she is fine, Doctor Burns."

Stephanie tried to scream. The memories of what had happened to her came flooding back. Oh, God, what had she done?

The black man laughed. "Guess the molly has worn off." He reached out and squeezed Stephanie's bare breast. "Nice tig ol' bitties on this one. You said 20 g's?"

"Twenty-five," Rhonda hissed. She was standing on the other side of the room and looking like she wanted to be somewhere else.

The man nodded. "Damn, I'd have given you thirty if you hadn't let that fat ass Russian jizz in her. Gonna need Lysol on this nasty pussy." He tossed a wad of bills to Constance. "Go on, count it."

"I trust you," Constance said. She sounded bored.

"I think I'm going to call you Snowflake. My name is Tyrell, Mr. Tyrell. And, I own your whore ass. You feel me?" He grabbed her by the back of the hair so hard her eyes bulged.

"Hey! You don't have to hurt her. She ain't gonna sass," Rhonda said.

Tyrell turned and looked at the older woman who was now standing with her hands closed into fists.

12