Transformations - Rose Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, mister?" A whispered as she slid down to her knees. She dragged his towel down exposing his hard seven inches of cock. She giggled and kissed the tip.

B rubbed A's platinum locks.

Drops of milk dripped from B's nipples.

"Holy shit," Mort whispered.

B giggled. "I'm all drippy." She leaned back and showed him her dripping pussy. "Down here too."

A slipped his cock into her mouth and slid him all the way in, letting his head push into her throat.

"Jesus," Mort groaned.

A winked at him and began a slow suck without using her hands.

"Isn't she great?" B whispered. "We're both great cocksuckers, mister. Take us with ya and you won't be sorry!"

Mort reached down with his right hand and grabbed B by the ass. He pulled the giggling bimbo up his body and kissed her. Her feet dangled almost two feet off the floor as they frenched.

With his left hand, he guided A in her deepthroating, setting her tempo.

"He's a natural," a voice said.

"Shh!" another voice scolded.

He broke off the kiss with B, who went into a fresh fit of giggling and nuzzled his neck. "Did you hear that?"

"All I hear is A gagging on your meat," B laughed.

"Am not!" A protested as she slid his cock out of her mouth.

"Yes, you are! You can't even deepthroat a seven incher without sounding like you're gonna hurl, A. That's just pathetic."

A stuck out her lower lip. "Tell her to stop teasin' me, mister! Ain't I a good cocksucker?"

He slapped B's fat ass. "Yes, she is. You be nice."

B giggled.

"Hey, mister?" A whispered.

"I think you two need to call me Mort."

"Okay," A said with a beaming smile. "You're a little... smelly."

"Aww, hell, darlin'... I'm sorry. Come here," Mort said as he leaned down and picked her up.

Both platinum blondes were now clinging to his neck.

"Please, Mort, don't leave us here. We're scared to be alone," A whispered.

"Yes, please, Mort?" B whispered.

Mort laughed and carried them back to the shower. "Sooner or later I'm gonna wake up and feel like a damned fool." He set them down and then reached in and turned on the water.

Mort pulled them into the shower as they laughed.

***

Sugar opened the door and let Demona in as the threesome soaped each other and giggled under the shower.

"Wow," Demona whispered. "That is one lucky asshole."

"I barely had to change anything in his head to get him to agree," Constance whispered.

"No straight man would disagree," Sugar chided.

Inside the stall, Mort got behind A, bent her over and entered her from behind.

B dropped to her knees and slid under them, licking them both as they fucked.

"Do you ever feel... guilty?" Constance whispered.

Sugar raised an eyebrow. "Do you?"

Constance shrugged. "Not before last night. The empathy from bonding with Ray - I mean, I never gave what I was doing a second thought until then. I... destroyed a lot of lives."

"That's one way of looking at it," Sugar said. "What you were doing before, at the practice? It was all for you, for money, for lust. But, now, well we're caught up in a tidal wave. The world is going to change when the Church takes over. With us or without us."

Constance shook her head. "But, we turned these coeds into sex kittens. And, why? Simply because they were rude. We tore them apart and rebuilt them..."

"Well, they were little bitches," Demona whispered.

Constance nodded. "Yes, but did they deserve this?"

Inside the stall, Mort made them switch places. B moaned as his cock slid into her tight pussy and A licked her clit.

Sugar took a deep breath. "This world - their world, is barbaric. Those girls really were bitches. They were conceited, privileged little monsters who would go out into the world, find some equally despicable husband and squeeze out spoiled little asshole offspring. Continuing a cycle of populating the world with horrid wretches. They will never be truly happy, never be kind, never be generous."

"Yes, but..."

"But nothing. Look at them now. They are happy, content, loving, caring, delightful creatures. They will never get sick, never grow old." Sugar held Constance's hand. "And, if we didn't do this to them, sooner or later, the Church would."

Constance nodded. "I suppose you're right."

"Oh, God, girls I'm going to cum," Mort groaned.

Fuck Toy B slid off his cock and dropped to her knees beside A.

Together they alternately pumped and sucked his dick.

"Cum on our faces, Mort!" A giggled.

"Mmm, yeah, and in our mouths!" B added.

"Fuck!" Mort cried out and long spurts of cum landed on the girl's faces.

They laughed and licked the cum from each other's faces, and then kissed.

Mort staggered back, still dripping cum, into the shower room.

The girls lay down in the shower and switched into a 69.

"Aww, girls don't lay down in that shower!" Mort said. "It's nasty. You'll catch something off the tile."

"No, they won't," Demona said. "They're immune to all infections, bacterial and fungal."

Mort spun around, the last few drops of cum dropping on the floor.

"Who the fuck!?"

"We're the witches Fuck Toy A and B told you about," Sugar said.

***

The Fuck Toys were still locked in their 69.

Mort had dressed hurriedly - the eroticism of being with the platinum blonde sex kittens had been one thing, but he didn't want to be naked in front of all these women. "So, they were college students? Not hookers at all?"

Sugar laughed and shook her head. "Oh, I'm sure they spent a lot of time on their backs at Boston College, but not for money."

"And, you did all of that to them because they pissed you off?" Mort said.

"Well, and because it was fun," Constance said with a grin.

"Okay. I will do my best not to piss you ladies off."

Demona laughed. "He's scared shitless."

"Yes, I am," Mort agreed. "I mean, what are you going to do to me? Make me cluck like a chicken or something?"

"Mort," Sugar began. "Can I call you Mort?"

"By all means."

"Those two are going to need someone to look after them, in bed and out."

He looked at them and frowned. "You mean me?"

"Yes."

Mort looked at the two giggling sluts in the shower. A was now scissoring her crotch against B, tribbing them both toward yet another orgasm. "Oh, hell, I'm too old for them. I'll be dead in a month."

"We can take care of that," Constance said. "We can make you strong, young..." She glanced at his crotch. "Endowed."

"How endowed?"

"Oh, seventeen maybe?" Sugar said.

"Seventeen? Inches!?"

"Oh, now we have his attention," Demona laughed. "Men and their dicks. Give him a horse dick and he'll sell his soul."

Mort nodded. "Fucking A, I would. Is that what I have to do? Sell my soul?"

"And, help us recruit more ladies like the Fuck Toys. You'll be driving your truck, only you'll be hauling for us. We already have one driver, but he's unreliable," Sugar said.

"That's an understatement," Demona grumbled. "Guy's a prick."

Mort stroked his chin. "Abduction? I don't know. Not sure I can live with it." His eyes narrowed. "But, I could agree to it, on one condition."

Sugar smiled. "I don't even have to read your mind to know what you're thinking."

Mort nodded. "My exes. And, they're fucking spouses. They've been draining me dry for years. Can I abduct them?"

Sugar held out her hand. "Yes. Deal?"

He took her hand and shook it. "You just bought yourself one used truck driver."

The Fuck Toys ran to him, dripping from the shower. They hugged and kissed him. "Yay!"

Demona opened her bag and pulled out syringes and bottles. "Welcome to the team, stud. Now, drop trow."

***