Transformations - Rose Ch. 08

Story Info
Mary and Jason. Stan Emasculated. Stephanie works.
3.8k words
4.58
19.9k
18

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, comments are welcome! A word of warning -- this story features mother/adult son incest. This isn't to everyone's taste. You have been warned...

*****

Lisa nodded as Mary leaned against the doorframe.

Mary's eyes were closed as she struggled to keep from crying out as she came.

Lisa snuggled in closer to Jason.

He put his arm around her and held her tight.

She marveled at how he was once again becoming erect, mere moments after having an orgasm that almost filled a drinking glass.

She ran a finger up his length as his cock rose up. "You're going to wear out my pussy."

"Yes, I am," Jason whispered.

All trace of awkwardness was gone from him, even though, before today, he had been an inexperienced eighteen year old.

Lisa kissed his chest. Today he had more pussy than most men had in a year of college.

The quality was certainly better.

He had made love to three women's volleyball players, their coach, and, most importantly, two white witches.

And, the changes were, of course, evident in her as well. She had been awkward? Hadn't she? She couldn't imagine it now. She could have any man, or woman, she wanted. Anytime, anywhere.

The power made her wet.

She was beautiful - it wasn't that she was conceited, she wasn't. At least, she didn't think she was. It wasn't conceit if she was just stating the truth. She was a white witch, and she was so happy she wanted to cry.

This morning, she had been Cinderella. And, this afternoon, her fairy godmother's had turned her into a smoking hot bitch.

She grabbed the base of Jason's cock and pumped.

Precum poured from the tip, coating him, getting him ready to fuck someone into submission.

"Ready to go again?" Jason whispered. He put his hand on her arm and rolled her. He was going to get on top.

"No. Get on your knees on the bed," Lisa said. She felt like her eyes were glowing.

Jason laughed. "Excuse me?"

"I want you on your knees. Face down, ass up, legs spread."

Jason pressed her to the bed, his hard cock pushing against her thigh. "Oh, what? You going to fuck me now?"

Lisa bit her lip. Did she look coquettish? She felt like she did. "Maybe..."

He reached down and grabbed her cunt, sliding three fingers into her. "I don't think you have the equipment."

Lisa groaned. "Maybe I'll fist you," she giggled.

He kissed her lips. "I'd let you."

Lisa laughed and snuggled against him. "You would, wouldn't you?"

He kissed her neck. "I would do anything for you."

"Then get on your knees."

Jason rolled his eyes. "Fine." He got in the exact same position she had been in a few minutes earlier: face down, ass high in the air. "I don't think I'm going to like this..."

She giggled. "What if you do?" She stepped off the bed and smiled at his exposed ass. His asscheeks were hard like granite. His little virgin hole was completely hairless as were his cock and balls, evidently a side-effect of his own transformation.

His long cock was rock hard and aimed at the bed. She ran her finger down the shaft, tracing the thick bulge that ran down his cock, and then back up to heft the huge bull balls.

She grasped his cock and pulled it back between his thighs.

Lisa began milking his big cock, the purple head swelled and long streams of precum reached down to the bed.

She leaned forward and tongued his asshole.

"Oh, fuck," Jason breathed.

She pushed with her tongue, felt him open.

She didn't go deep, just tongue fucked him gently as she pumped his shaft.

At the same time, she reached out with her mind.

She felt Mary, watching her every move, her lust growing with every second.

She concentrated harder.

Stan. He was asleep on the bed in the next room.

Sleep for six hours, she commanded.

Stan drifted into a deeper sleep.

Jason was moaning.

She stopped tonguing him. "Don't cum. Not until I say. Okay?"

"Whatever you want, babe."

She smiled. They were a team. He trusted her, and she trusted him.

And, now she was going to do something for him that he would never do on his own.

She stood back, still milking his dick. "Keep your eyes closed."

Lisa turned and smiled at the open door to the adjoining room.

Mary was still there, leaning in the doorframe, masturbating again.

Lisa beckoned her to come inside.

***

As soon as Lisa beckoned, Mary resolved she was going to close the door and go back to bed. She would not do this, could not do this. No matter what she was now, no matter what her son had become, he was still her son.

Lisa beckoned again, her hand gliding up and down on Jason's beautiful cock.

Mary put her hand on the door to close it.

Instead, she opened it.

She walked into the room. The air was heavy with sex. She stared transfixed at Lisa's pumping hand.

Precum dripped in long strands from Jason's cock.

It wasn't possible. Human beings didn't lubricate like that.

Lisa reached out with her free hand and took Mary's hand.

Mary was shaking. She watched in a daze as Lisa wrapped Mary's smaller hand around her son's girth.

It was hot! And, so hard and thick!

His cock, I'm squeezing my son's cock!

She almost pulled away, but Lisa held her arm, made her take over pumping him.

"So good, Lisa," Jason whispered, his face in the pillow.

Lisa kissed her gently as she milked Jason's beautiful cock.

And, then Lisa was pushing her down.

Mary's lips touched her son's thick sack.

All pretense of stopping evaporated.

She tongued his heavy balls as Lisa stroked her hair.

Without any coaxing from Lisa, she trailed her tongue up, along his taint to his anus. She slid her tongue in.

He tasted delicious!

She wrapped her other hand around his dick below her first, jacking him with both hands as she frenched his ass.

"God! Fuck, babe, I'm going to cum!" Jason whispered.

I'm making him cum! Mary thought. She should be ashamed, but instead she was proud.

Lisa whispered in her ear. "You mustn't get any of his cum on you. Not a drop."

What? Mary thought.

Lisa leaned over and picked up another water tumbler.

"Aiggh!" Jason groaned a moment later.

Lisa held the glass beneath Jason's cock as his beautiful, white cum spurted out.

Mary pumped his cock and licked his asshole feeling every powerful gush of cum as Lisa caught it in the glass.

Jesus, he almost filled this glass as well! Mary wondered. Something had been done to them. Something unworldly had happened to her son in that truck stop. Something had happened to change her family and herself.

He stopped cumming and Mary let go of his cock.

Jason collapsed forward, lying facedown on the bed. "Baby... Jesus... That was amazing."

Mary stared down at the hard muscled body.

"Turn over, Jason," Lisa said as she set the glass of cum on the nightstand beside the first.

Mary shrank back. She was going to run back to her room, but Lisa grabbed her hand and held her.

Jason rolled over and looked up at them with a half-lidded expression.

Then his eyes opened wide. "Mom!?" He yanked at the sheets to cover himself.

Lisa stood behind Mary and hugged her tight. "I knew you would never take her for yourself. But, she's too hot not to fuck, Jason. And, she needs it."

"No, I can't," Mary whispered.

"Yes, you can." Lisa reached down and pulled the covers away.

Mary gasped. Jason's long cock was once again erect.

Jason was staring at his mother's naked body.

"He's almost ready," Lisa whispered. "I got these in the truck stop." She held up two magnum sized condoms in foil packets. "You can't get his cum on you or in you." She opened the first packet. "Jason understands, don't you, babe?"

Jason nodded slowly.

Lisa rolled the big condom onto Jason's thick cock. Even a magnum was stretched tight. "I don't trust it." She opened the other pack and rolled the second on over the first.

They didn't even reach to the base of his shaft.

"If it breaks, there's nothing I can do," Lisa whispered.

She took Mary's hand. "You won't be able to take it all. They'll fix you so you can later."

Mary resisted. She tried to pull away.

Lisa smiled. "I can make you, if it makes it easier for you."

Jason took her other hand.

Mary melted.

She climbed onto the bed, straddled him.

Lisa guided his huge cock head to the entrance of Mary's pussy.

She shivered feeling the thick latex encased head probing at her folds.

"It's okay, Mom," Jason whispered. "I'll be gentle."

He slid into her a few inches. Her body had to adjust - she had never had a cock that big, not even during her swinger days. She hadn't even had a dildo that big.

It was hot inside her! Her whole body seemed to be warming from his penetration.

Lisa was not idle during this, she crouched behind them.

Mary moaned as Lisa's tongue licked from Mary's asshole, down her stretched pussy, down Jason's shaft to his balls and ass, and then back up again.

Mary slid down further, gasping as her son's cock pushed against her cervix.

And, she had only taken two thirds of him!

Her precious son was a sex god!

He pulled her down into a kiss as he began to fuck her in long, slow strokes.

She felt her orgasm start. It seemed to radiate up from her toes, knotting her muscles and making her spasm as it reached her mouth and came out as a scream of delight.

Jason laughed and fucked her harder.

She didn't even notice that Lisa had left them.

***

Lisa walked into Stan's room carrying two glasses of Jason's cum.

He slept on his side in the threadbare bed.

She turned on the light.

"Roll over," she commanded.

He rolled over in his sleep.

Lisa felt a surge of excitement flow through her. He was hers to command! She ripped the sheets off the bed.

He was balding with a narrow chest and a small paunch. His legs were thin and long.

He had the smallest cock Lisa had ever seen.

Lisa set one of the glasses on the nightstand.

She leaned over Stan and tipped the other glass.

The thick, white cum poured onto Stan's chest, and she let it trail downward and spatter on his tiny cock and balls.

She felt a thrill go through her as Stan moaned in his sleep.

What she was doing was... wrong. Evil.

And, she had never been so turned on.

She lay down on the bed beside him and gently massage Jason's cum into Stan's almost hairless chest.

His sparse body hair fell away as the cum worked its magic, emasculating him. His small nipples thickened and became erect.

She massaged Stan's stomach, smiling as the hair leading down to his groin disappeared leaving his skin soft and smooth.

His tiny cock pulled even farther inside him, leaving a half inch of nubbin.

She squeezed his cum soaked testicles, feeling them retreat inside his body, leaving a hairless, empty scrotum.

Stan began to moan in a progressively higher pitched voice.

***

Mary lay on her back, her legs wrapped around her son's hips as he pounded into her, wishing she could take all of him and knowing it was impossible.

She came, screaming again. How much of it was the taboo of the situation and how much of it was his superhuman prowess? She didn't know.

He pulled out of her, smiling, stroking his condom sheathed length.

"Maybe I should just break this condom? What do you think? Fill you full of cum? Would you like that, Mom?" He smiled down at her, pulling the condom nearly to the bursting point.

"I'm yours," Mary whispered. "Anything you want, Jason. Anything."

He laughed. It wasn't a cruel laugh, but it held menace nonetheless. "No, you aren't mine. But, one drop of my cum and you will be."

"Yes!" Mary moaned.

"No," Lisa said. She appeared over them. "Cum, Jason." She pushed his hand away from his cock, replaced it with her own.

She slid him back inside Mary, the condom still intact. "Cum now."

Mary gasped, feeling the condom expand inside her as Jason filled it.

He collapsed on top of her.

Lisa pushed him off her onto his back.

Mary looked at the full, distended condom. She wanted the cum inside.

Lisa pulled her to her feet. "No, you don't. Trust me."

Mary stood trembling as Lisa knelt and pulled the condoms off Jason's hard cock, carefully saving the contents inside. She twisted the open end closed and held it up.

The condoms looked like a full water balloon.

Lisa winked and laid a wet washcloth over Jason's cock.

"Get some sleep, babe," Lisa whispered as she kissed Jason's cheek.

She took Mary's hand. "Come with me."

They walked naked into the room she shared with Stan.

The bedside lamp was on.

Oh, my God, Mary thought.

Stan was lying on the sheets. His body was hairless from head to toe and glistening as if he was covered in oil.

He as wearing a pair of her panties, red satin with a black bow. The panties were wet as well.

And, where he should have had a small bulge, the satin lay flat against his skin.

His puffy nipples were hard and thick, and he seemed to have developed small breasts.

He moaned in his sleep.

"What... did you do to him?" Mary whispered.

"What he wanted," Lisa said. "He's not a man, Mary. You know that."

Lisa lay down beside him on the bed and untwisted the condom. "Open your mouth, Stan."

Stan smiled in his sleep and opened his mouth.

"I've been looking inside his mind, reading his memories. He used to eat you out after your bulls fucked you, didn't he Mary?"

"Don't do this," Mary whispered. God, what was wrong with her? She wanted to make Lisa stop, but she couldn't. Instead she was lying down on his other side.

She wanted to rub herself.

"Go ahead. Just make sure not to touch him, Mary. Jason's cum will enslave you. And, I don't want that."

Mary eased her hand down and found her clit. She rubbed herself with her fingertips.

"Everyone will become what they want to be in the New Order, Mary. Your husband wants to be a sissy cuckold. And, he's going to be one." She turned the condom upside down and the cum began to flow into Stan's open mouth.

He swallowed steadily.

Lisa smiled. "They told me his cum would emasculate men. I wanted to see for myself." She reached down and pulled down the satin panties.

His cock was little more than a thick clit.

"Oh, God," Mary groaned.

Lisa rubbed it with her fingertips, mimicking Mary's movements on her own clit.

A moment later, Stan's body went rigid.

His little clit cock began to spurt a thin stream of almost clear cum.

Lisa giggled and licked the almost sperm from her fingers. "I don't think he'll ejaculate like that for much longer." She pulled the soaked panties back up.

Mary stared at her in wonder and horror. "What are you?"

Lisa smiled. "Let's get dressed. We should leave for awhile, let Stan simmer."

"Lisa, what are you?" Mary asked again.

Lisa shrugged. "Get dressed. I'll tell you everything I know."

***

Stephanie was on all fours between two Japanese businessmen. They had wanted a virginal blonde, and they had gotten one.

She was dressed in a Catholic schoolgirl outfit with a blue plaid skirt and a button down white shirt complete with matching tie.

Her skirt was flipped up over her ass as one of the businessmen plowed her cunt while the other fucked her throat.

They were small, but what they lacked in size they made up for in enthusiasm.

All she wanted was to go home to Tyrell and get a new dose of molly.

This spit roast was round two with the businessmen, and she hoped they were beginning to tire.

They didn't speak to her, just murmured to each other in Japanese.

She was an object, a sex doll.

And, it was okay. It was just fine.

The man in her cunt pulled out.

She gasped as he shoved his little cock up her ass.

It didn't hurt, not really. She was used to more healthy equipment.

But, she made sure to cry out around the throat fuck.

Anything that got them closer to finishing.

She was going to give them their $1500 worth.

That would make Tyrell happy, and then Tyrell would make her happy.

Her old life seemed like a dream. School? That was before molly and Tyrell and... Rhonda.

She blinked away a tear as the two men used her harder than they had probably ever used their wives.

The man in her mouth grunted and came.

She swallowed it down as the man in her ass screamed and shot deep inside her rectum.

Good. She wanted to go home.

***

Levon drove her home after the businessmen finished. They slapped her ass as she left, called her a whore.

Levon was a huge bear of a man, Tyrell's most trusted lieutenant. He looked like someone who would snap you in two on a whim - but looks were deceiving. He was kind and gentle, almost apologetic as he led her out of the hotel by the service entrance.

It was okay.

Levon had given her some molly before helping her into the back of the car.

She offered to suck his dick, but he declined. Smiled, called her pretty, and then shook his head with a look of compassion that Stephanie hadn't seen since Rhonda.

Chivalry wasn't dead.

She was floating, getting warm again as the medicine did its magic. Part of her wondered what it would be like to go back to college. Run away, tell the cops? Get clean.

Clean? She giggled. She would never be clean.

She was property, Tyrell's property. And, he was taking good care of her, wasn't he?

Stephanie was a whore. A high priced one at the moment, on her way to being a cheap slut.

As long as there was molly, that would be just fine.

She didn't remember the drive back to Tyrell's. Vaguely remembered propositioning Levon again, and this time feeling his thick cock through the black denim jeans.

This time he spoke gently to her, picked her up in his arms and carried her to the elevator.

When she woke up again, one of the other whores was pushing her into the shower, soaping her ass, her cunt.

And, then Tyrell was fucking her with his thick cock while the whore from the shower laughed and got high.

***

Mary sat in the car and stared straight ahead as Lisa drove and talked.

"And, now you know as much as I know," Lisa said.

The story was insane - witches and mind control, medicine to make you bigger, medicine to make you a whore.

"Say something, please, Mary."

She looked at the beautiful girl. "Goddamn you. Goddamn all of you."

Lisa's eyes welled with tears. "I... I'm sorry."

"My son. You and those witches did that to my son? Made him into... that? And then you made me fuck him?! You fucking bitch!"

Lisa's eyes flashed with anger.

Mary felt a stabbing pain in her head, like someone had shoved a needle into her skull. She cried out.

Lisa's face turned to a mask of concern. "Oh, God! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to..."

"Monsters... you're all monsters..."

"Don't make me angry, Mary, please. I can't control it if I'm angry," Lisa sobbed.

"Did you make me fuck you?"

"No, I swear I didn't. The pheromones might have influenced you, but I didn't use my mind, I promise!"

Mary stared at her, not sure if she believed her. "But, you made me do those things with Jason?"

Lisa swallowed. Then she looked at her. "No, Mary. I didn't."

There it was.

The most disgusting, revolting thing she had ever done.

And, the witch girl hadn't had to do a thing.

"Take me back," Mary said.

"What? We need to talk about this..."

There was nothing more to talk about. Her son was lost to her. And, what had she done to Stan? There was only one escape. Death.

"Turn around, or I swear I will throw myself out of this car."

Lisa turned into a parking lot.

Mary thought she was turning around.

Instead the car came to a stop in the empty lot.

"I said..."

Lisa's eyes seemed to glow in the darkened car. "Silence."

Mary's voice caught in her throat. She couldn't speak. Panic gripped her and she grabbed the door handle.

12