Transformations - Rose Ch. 11

Story Info
Alexei and Asmodea. Mary. Departures.
2.9k words
4.65
14.1k
18

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Transformations: Rose Ch. 11

Apologies for the short chapter -- this should have really been included at the end of the last chapter. This marks the end of Transformations: Rose, and we hope you enjoyed it! We'll be finishing up The New Gym in the next week, and then we'll introduce the first chapter of Transformations: The Farm, which will pick up where Rose left off.

Again, thanks for reading, and your comments are always welcome!

———————-

In Manhattan, Alexei's limousine rolled through the crowded streets.

"Did you like dinner, my love?" Alexei asked. He was stuffed inside a dark suit, his bald head shining in the glare from the lights.

Sister Asmodea sat beside him in her black rubber outfit. She smiled, caught herself, and returned to her normal, neutral expression. "It was... good."

Alexei laughed his big bear laugh. "Good? That is what you can say? Good? Aged steak, pan fried in red wine."

Asmodea looked away. "It was... very good."

"Darling, why are you so aloof?" He asked. "Do you not like my company?"

Asmodea turned. "No! I do. You're charming and funny..."

He smiled. "Then what? Tell Alexei." He took her tiny hand in his bear paw.

"My station requires a certain amount of dignity."

Alexei looked at her, and then burst out laughing.

"What is so funny?"

"You are... oh, I am sorry, but... you just went to most expensive restaurant in Manhattan wearing skin-tight black rubber nun outfit..."

She blushed.

"No! Do not be embarrassed! You look beautiful. Everyone thought you were high fashion model... trust me, they will be copying your outfit for runway within day."

"I am not a joke, Alexei!" Her eyes blazed.

"No, you are not. But, you do not know how to have fun. So serious, why? You are beautiful, any man would worship the ground you walk on, little rubber nun. Did you not have fun with fat Russian bear?" His eyes sparkled and his smile was contagious.

She smiled despite her best effort. "Yes. Yes, I did. The meal was delicious and I find you... very entertaining." It was an understatement. Alexei could talk for hours on topics ranging from politics to opera and Asmodea was captivated the whole time.

"Of course I am entertaining. Alexei the dancing bear. Fun for everyone!"

She squeezed his hand. "I really had a good time. Thank you, Alexei."

He kissed her hand. "No, thank you, little one. You are charming company. And, I fear Alexei is completely smitten."

She rolled her eyes. "Please, you make love to beautiful women all day. And, soon, you will be a sex god..."

He shook his head. "No, I fuck. Not that I complain about fucking. But, I do not make love lightly, little one. As for sex god, I shall pass on that."

Asmodea frowned. "What?"

"Oh, not on deal! No, I will honor deal. Is very good deal, darling. But, I have no interest in having cock down to Alexei's knees. I am happy with myself."

"But, immortality..."

He shrugged. "Who needs immortality? I love my life, little nun."

She scooted closer and stroked his cheek. "But, Alexei, you will grow old..."

He laughed. "I am already old. Who knows, maybe I will change my mind when I am old, toothless bear."

She smiled. "You are not what I expected."

"No? But, you are everything I hoped." He smiled warmly and drew her into his big arms.

He kissed her gently.

She stared into his smiling eyes. Why was she so tempted by him? It made no sense.

She groaned. "Oh, fuck it. Why not?" Asmodea moved into his lap, straddling him. She wrapped her thin arms around his big neck and moaned into his mouth.

It was different from Alicia. With the nun, she always felt in control. Was she stronger than Alexei? Probably. She had the super strength of everyone else who had been transformed.

But, in his arms, she felt small, protected.

Loved.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

He nodded. "Yes, little rubber nun. I will. But, I will make love to you first, yes?"

She laughed and nodded. "Yes, make love to me."

His hands moved to her back, found the hidden zipper in her outfit. He lowered the zipper and pulled the rubber forward.

It shrugged off her arms, exposing her pert breasts. Liquid dripped onto Alexei's lap.

He stared at her lactating breasts. "So beautiful..."

She smiled and shook her head. "You mustn't taste me. Unless you want a religious experience with permanent consequences." She opened her purse and pulled out two black nipple clamps. "Help me?"

He took the black plastic clips in his hands, applying them first to one engorged nipple and then the other.

The flow of nun ambrosia stopped.

She turned on his lap, rose to her feet as high as she could in the limo.

He eased the dress down the rest of the way, exposing her narrow hips. Alexei's fingers caressed her dripping sex. "Please tell me this I can taste?"

Asmodea laughed and leaned forward, spreading her legs. "Yes."

She felt his big hands on her buttocks, pulling them apart.

His lips found her pussy, and he sucked her clit into his mouth.

"Oh!" She gasped.

The limo driver looked up in the rearview mirror, but looked down quickly.

Two fingers slid into her pussy. Alexei spread her open and tongued her depths.

She quaked, his tongue finding all her spots.

He did not stop as she came hard, wetting his face.

She collapsed in his arms and then he lowered her to the seat. Her back touched the warm leather. He had her ankles in his hands and smiled down at her.

Somehow, he had lost his pants along the way. His hard, thick cock stood up straight and dripping.

Asmodea frowned. "I... I'm... not tight." For the first time, she felt self-conscious of her pussy - Sisters of Morpheus were medically altered to take the cock of a god, anything short of a whoremaster would find her loose.

He leaned down and kissed her. "Shh. You are perfect." He smiled down at her, and then turned her hips gently to the left. He pushed her thighs together, closing her pussy.

Alexei rubbed his thick cock along her slit. He pushed forward and Asmodea kept her thighs together, creating the tightness she knew he would enjoy.

Alexei nodded. "Da, you see? There is always a way." He slid inside her.

Asmodea threw back her head and laughed as he fucked her.

His strokes were hard and he caressed her buttocks as he made love to her. He whispered to her in Russian, words she couldn't understand but with intent that was unmistakeable.

His tempo increased, and his eyes clenched shut.

"Yes! Cum in me, Alexei. Please!"

He stopped thrusting, buried deep inside her.

She bit her lip and moaned, feeling his cum spurt deep inside her.

He slid into the seat behind her, his cock still inside, his arm pulling her tight against him.

***

At sunset, Cum Slut and Stella began walking the street in front of the motel. Stella was back in her red dress - the increased traffic and less light was good for Stella's business. In less than an hour, she had already given three in car blowjobs and been ass fucked behind the motel.

Cum Slut was having even better luck. They had fashioned her white silk blouse into a halter top and ripped her pencil skirt up to her crotch.

She had spent the last hour in a motel room with a construction worker who loved anal, and Cum Slut did not disappoint.

Mama Jugs sat in her lawn chair and counted her money. She had already made ten times what she would normally pull in on a weeknight from renting rooms.

Mr. Muscles stalked near the girls. He had no takers so far, but he was doing a good job of protecting the merchandise.

Jason laid his hand on Lisa's shoulder as she watched the hookers. "Do you think we should go?"

Lisa took his hand. "I... don't know, Jason."

He shook his head. They both watched the street.

There was no sign of Mary's car.

The had already decided to take Cum Slut's Mercedes to the farm - the whore would no longer need it. Her life was now the motel and the street beyond.

Jason wiped a tear from his eye.

Lisa squeezed his hand. "I didn't know she would be that upset, Jason."

"How could you not know? We turned her life upside down, Lisa."

"She's twisted like us though, Jason. Really, she is."

Jason shook his head. "No. She's gone. And, I don't know..."

Mary's car pulled into the lot.

Lisa and Jason stared at it without speaking.

She pulled into a spot beside them, not looking at them.

A smaller car and a pickup pulled in beside her.

Eddie, the clerk from the adult store, got out of the pickup and smiled at Lisa. "Hey, beautiful."

Amy Lynn got out of the small car, flashing her bare pussy as she slid out. She stood up, wearing a pair of black patent leather pumps with heels at least seven inches long. She was wearing a black rubber mini-skirt that didn't quite reach the bottom of her ass cheeks and a black bikini top. She winked at Jason and then wrapped her arms around Eddie's neck and kissed him deep.

Her husband, Chad, got out of the car and scowled.

Eddie pulled Amy Lynn tight against his side, his right hand cupping her ass cheek. "Mary said we should move our business over here, get all the whores in the same location."

Lisa looked at Mary as she got out of her car. She was expressionless.

Jason ran to his mother. He tried to pull her close, but she held him at arms length.

Mary looked at his feet. "Jason, I love you. With all my heart, you mean the world to me. But, what we did last night is never going to happen again. If you even mention it, I will leave and never come back. Do you understand?"

Jason nodded. "I... okay, Mom. It will be like it never happened." He hugged her tight.

Lisa smiled.

Mary pulled free from Jason and looked up at her. "If you ever fuck with my mind again, I will kill you. I swear to God. I will kill you and then myself. Stay the fuck out of my head. Understood?"

Lisa began to sob and shake. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Mary. Please don't hate me."

Mary pulled her close. "I don't hate you, Lisa. I love you. You're evil, but I do not believe it is your fault. You're going to be evil... you both are. But not with me. I love you. Don't ever do evil things to me again."

Lisa leaned over and cried on Mary's shoulder.

***

Asmodea watched the limo pull away.

Alexei smiled at her from the rear window as it pulled onto the street and disappeared in traffic.

She went into the dentist's office.

Rita was still reading magazines, or acting like it - it was hard to tell which.

Ray sat with Tonya on his lap, whispering and giggling.

Asmodea's phone beeped.

***

Sugar and Constance stood in Constance's office.

"You are now in charge of prostitution in New York City," Sugar said. "Congratulations."

Constance shrugged. "Jesus, Sugar. That's a lot of responsibility."

Sugar nodded. "You're up to the challenge. You have good people working for you. Plus, you have Maria Marapova nearby. She's the great-grandmother of white witches. She'll probably pay you a visit soon."

Asmodea appeared smiling in the doorway.

"Well, well, looks like somebody had a good time tonight," Sugar said with a wink. "You didn't kill him, did you?"

"Certainly not. He was quite charming, actually."

"I'll bet," Sugar said with a half smile. "He'll be even more charming when he's a whoremaster."

"About that, he's turning down transformation."

"What?!" Constance asked.

Asmodea shrugged. "Very happy with himself as he is. He's... remarkable."

Sugar put her hands on the smaller woman's shoulders. "Sister Asmodea, are you in love?"

Asmodea frowned. "Of course not. As I said, I'm primarily a lesbian."

Sugar laughed. "But, obviously not completely?"

Asmodea blushed. "In any event, the Church has responded to my report on our activities." She handed Sugar her phone.

Sugar read the text:

SISTER: CHURCH INTRIGUED BY EXPERIMENTS. CONGRATULATIONS TO SUGAR TITS ET AL. EXCELLENT WORK SECURING PROSTITUTION NYC. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Sugar raised an eyebrow. "From 'Sister' herself? You see? I told you everything would work out."

Asmodea shook her head. "Sugar, what you did this week borders on insubordination. The Church puts heads on spikes for less. We were lucky."

Sugar laughed. "Sometimes you have to be bold, Asmodea."

"And, it worked out this time. What happens if next time you say, 'Fuck the Church' and do whatever you want, the Church comes down on us all like a ton of bricks?"

Sugar put her arms around Asmodea's neck. "Then, my dear Sister Asmodea, we'll find out whose side you are actually on..."

***

In a Brooklyn storage unit, Rhonda pulled the tarp off her Harley. "You ever ridden before?"

Stephanie looked at her and blinked. She shook her head.

The bike was all chrome and black.

She handed Stephanie a black helmet. She had already bought them matching black leather riding outfits.

"Put this on. You're gonna love it - world's biggest vibrator," Rhonda said as she rolled the big bike out of the storage unit.

Stephanie pulled the rolling door down and closed the padlock as Rhonda got on the bike.

Rhonda patted the seat behind her.

Stephanie looked unsure at the shiny black leather.

"Come on."

Stephanie put on the helmet and climbed on behind her. She wrapped her hands around Rhonda's waist.

"That's right. Just hold onto me."

"Where are we going?" Stephanie asked.

"California. Sugar Tits said they're just getting started out there and could use our help."

Stephanie laid her head on Rhonda's shoulder. "What are we going to do out there?"

Rhonda laughed. "Anything we fucking want."

She started the bike and it came to life with a rumble.

Stephanie held on tight and they roared away into the night.

***

"Any questions?" Lisa asked Mama Jugs.

"Naah, I got it: a week from now, I drive Stella, Mr. Muscles, and Cum Slut to this farm you're talking about," Mama Jugs said.

"We'll be waiting for you." Lisa said as she walked toward the Mercedes.

"You don't want Amy Lynn or Eddie or the slut's husband?"

"They have there own instructions," Lisa said, looking over her shoulder.

"What about my husband?"

Lisa stopped in mid-stride. "Husband? What husband?"

She laughed. "Fuck, you didn't know I was married?"

Lisa looked around. "Where is he?"

"He's a traveling salesman - Bible salesman if you can believe that shit. He'll be back in a few days."

Lisa shrugged. "Well, bring him, I guess."

She nodded. "He won't come willingly, but I guess between Mr. Muscles and Stella I can get him there. He ain't gonna like it, though."

Lisa shook her head. "What he likes or wants doesn't matter."

Mama Jugs smiled. "Yeah, guess not."

***

The black Mercedes drove down the country lane, gravels crunching under the tires. The moon hung over the empty pastures.

The farmhouse was big and white. Amber light glowed in the windows.

Mary pulled to a stop in front of the porch. She turned off the ignition.

Belynda and Jason moaned in the backseat, unaware they had even stopped.

"Everybody just wait here," Lisa said as she got out of the car. She closed the door behind her.

Crickets chirped in the darkness as she stepped onto the big front porch.

Her hand hesitated at the fly screen door. She thought briefly about turning around, going back to the car.

The inside door opened.

The most beautiful woman Lisa had ever seen was framed in golden light. She was tall and thin, but her breasts were huge, bigger even than Sugar's. She had short blonde hair and wore a white latex dress with matching thigh high boots.

She smiled warmly and opened the screen door. "Hello, Lisa. My name is Gwen. We've been expecting you."

Lisa just stared at the woman's eyes. She felt herself begin to tremble and she burst into tears. Lisa fell into the Gwen's arms and sobbed onto her shoulder. "I've done bad things. Horrible things."

"Shh," Gwen whispered. "We all have. And, we will continue to do them. But, it's going to be alright, Lisa. You're home now."

***

Constance stood naked in front of the big window wall of her penthouse apartment and looked across the river at the lights of the city.

The crew from Ithaca had left an hour before in their van. The had taken the merged twins, now known only as Jenny with them.

Rhonda had left with Stephanie for California.

Tonya the sexretary slept gently on the far side of the mattressed floor, dreaming no doubt of taking dick-tation.

Allison knelt on the floor beside Constance, kissing her left thigh gently.

"What a week we've had, huh?" Constance whispered. She rubbed Allison's short black hair.

Her devoted sub smiled up at her and resumed kissing.

Constance had ordered her to remove her chastity for the night. She wore nothing but her butt plug.

Constance spread her legs. "Lick higher, slave."

"Yes, doctor." She moved around in front of Constance and raised her lips to Constance's dripping sex.

Constance drew in a sharp breath as Allison sucked her clit between her lips and stroked it with her tongue.

She pulled the woman's face deeper into her pussy and began to grind her hips. "The city is mine, Allison. And, we're going to fuck its brains out."