Transformations - Soccer Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter one of a new Transformations novel.
5.1k words
4.46
170.3k
142

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, and welcome to the next chapter in the continuing Transformations saga. If you haven't read Transformations: Witnesses yet, STOP! You're going to be totally lost unless you read it first. You might also want to read Transformations Tingles: The Hazards of Saving the Earth.

This story picks up some months after the events in Witnesses. There's no real sex in the first chapter, just mind control and erotic mischief. If you've read our stories before, you we know love the slow burn and then transition into wall to wall kink.

We hope you enjoy this taste of the orgy to follow.

Wayne and Ann Triskelion

*****

Stacie Dowd fingered herself through her thick sweatpants as she drove. She felt ridiculous, driving through west Ithaca diddling herself like an adolescent. Was this what it was like for teen boys? They used to say boys peaked sexually in their teens while women peaked in their thirties.

That made sense, because, at thirty-eight, she was having stronger and stronger urges. Urges she couldn't satisfy now that she was alone.

Her husband had left her with two teenagers a year before.

He was a prick. Just walked out the door one day and called from the road. He needed to find himself, he had said.

Two weeks later, he had 'found' himself in a twenty-something's cooch.

Stacie took it all: the suburban house, the bank account, the minivan which she guided onto the interstate.

The one thing she didn't have was the prick's... prick. Asshole that he was, he did have a knack for finding all the spots that made her cream.

So, she was thirty-eight, peaking, with two teenagers that made it impossible to date, and zero experience at how to make herself cum. As a teen, she had been more into romance than sex - as an adult, she had always had sex, so there was no reason to masturbate. She felt like a student driver placed behind the wheel of a Ferrari.

She couldn't stop thinking about sex, and not the white cotton sheets, everlasting love kind of sex. She wanted hot, raw, latex-y, leather-y, gooey fucking.

It was high time to take matters into her own hand: Stacie needed a vibrator.

She was too embarrassed to order one from Amazon. And, besides that, the choices were confusing. Clitoral stimulators? She knew what her clit was - she was strumming it rhythmically as she drove further away from town. But, did she need a vibrator with a clitoral stimulator?

Last night, as she tried to rub one out with minimal success, she vowed to go and find one.

This morning, she dropped off her kids at school and drove off in search of an adult store. She had seen them on the highway, and she was pretty sure there was a big one a few miles outside Ithaca just off the interstate.

She could be home with something thick and veiny by lunchtime, and have the entire afternoon to explore her overcharged libido.

Stallion's Adult Novelties was a large building on top of a hill a few miles from Ithaca.

Far enough away that nobody will know me, Stacie thought as she pulled into the lot. The building was new - a tan block building with large mirrored windows. The sign was neon and blinked in the bright sun: an electric blue neon horse rearing up beside pink glass that spelled out 'Stallion's'. Signs on the building announced 'Adults Only!', 'Video Booths!', and 'Adult Novelties at DISCOUNT PRICES!'.

Stacie sighed. Her will faltered. Dirty old men came to stores like this, not soccer moms in the PTA. As if on cue, a heavy man wearing biker clothes and carrying his wallet on a chain got out of an idling semi and walked in the tinted front door.

"Oh, hell no," Stacie whispered. She wasn't going in there. Forget it.

But, her puss had other ideas. Her puss was wet and purring. "Aww, fuck it."

***

Ben Kincaid walked stiff legged into Stallion's after leaving his semi in the parking lot. He knew from experience to park far enough from the door - Ray, the owner of Stallion's, was damned persnickety when it came to taking up too much space in the parking lot.

Bimbot Rita, the artificial hooker, sat behind a small receptionist's desk in the alcove.

Ben knew she was a robot, but normal folks walking in would just think she was some weird, skanky cosplayer with a part time job at the smut store. She had long flowing electric pink hair. Her 'skin' was plastic and segmented and you could see the dim outline of wires under the gaps in her outfit.

Best cosplay outfit ever.

Only Ben knew it was 100% real. The best part was that most of the brain inside had been extracted from a stuck-up little college girl who had played around with the wrong sex toy from Stallion's.

"Hiya, Bimbot."

The sex doll that had once been Rita Gaia Blotchley looked up at him with cold glassy eyes. "You're late," she said in her freaky modulated voice.

He sat down on the edge of the desk. "Aww, come on, baby - didn't you miss me?"

"No. You disgust me. All of you perverts disgust me."

Her face was expressionless, as was her voice.

"Hey, tell me something, Robo-Skank: were you a frumpy little stuck up dyke before they stuffed your brain in that Barbie body?"

"Fuck you." Emotionless, but the meaning was still there. "Dyke is a derogatory term for a perfectly beautiful way of life. You are a fat, egotistical, chauvinist. And, you smell."

"Yeah, but I got a big dick, don't I, sweet cheeks?" Ben laughed. He loved using her milking machine of a pussy. Not only did it suck his balls dry, he knew that the real Rita inside the submissive android head hated every thrusting second of it.

What made it even better was knowing she could rip his heart out through his rib cage if she wanted, but her programming made her incapable of doing so. All she could do was bitch, which seriously got him hard.

"Ray is waiting." The inner door buzzed and unlocked.

Ben sighed. "Don't worry, I'll make sure we have some special alone time before I have to make another run."

He winked.

She just stared.

Ben laughed as he went into the porn shop.

"Where the fuck you been?" Ray growled.

Somebody else who could rip his heart out if he wanted - and there was no programming to stop him.

Ben looked at the floor.

Ray towered over him. The Church of Morpheus had made him into a Whoremaster - almost seven feet tall with muscles to put Mr. Universe to shame. Somebody told him Ray had been a short, fat sixty-year-old until the Church got hold of him. Now he was a towering Adonis with a mean streak.

"Well?" Ray asked.

"Lot of traffic and construction coming out of Manhattan this morning."

"Whatever," Ray said. He stalked away toward the back of the store. "I'll open the security gate. Back the rig in."

Ben turned to go back outside.

"Through the back, shithead. You're bad for business," the giant said without turning around.

Ben skulked along behind Ray.

"Hi, Ben," a sweet voice said. Sugar Tits was coming into the store from the office.

Ben stopped and tried not to stare. There was a lot to stare at.

The redheaded bombshell slinked like a cat as she walked on the stiletto healed boots.

She wore her bright white latex halter and micro miniskirt that barely contained the H cup breasts and round ass.

But, Ben willed himself not to stare.

Staring at a white witch, a Church of Morpheus perverter, was a very bad idea. She might take it the wrong way, slip inside your mind and make... changes. She could render him a babbling idiot with a single thought.

Or, worse. He had seen worse. Worse was kept in the basement.

"Hi, Sugar Tits," Ben said politely.

She looked amused at his fear. "It's okay, Ben. I like ya - I know all that tough act is just for show. From when you was in prison, right?" She was talking like an Ithaca girl. If that changed, bad things happened.

Ben looked at her, eyes wide. "Yeah," he laughed a little. "You know me pretty good." All he wanted to do was run.

Sugar Tits smiled.

His body went numb. He looked down at his chest. His shirt popped open to reveal a pair of jugs even bigger than Sugar's.

Ben squeaked a little. Not real, he thought. She's just fucking with you!

He felt his testicles crawl up into his stomach along with his limp cock.

This time he screamed.

Ray spun around. "Sugar! Quit playing with him. He's late enough as it is."

The vision in Ben's head evaporated. No tits, no disappearing twig and berries.

Sugar Tits giggled. "Geez, Ray. Can't a girl have a little fun? He needs to get in touch with his feminine side, don't ya, Benita?"

Ben stumbled past Ray into the back of the store.

He could still hear Sugar Tits laughing in his head.

***

Stacie got out of the van and locked it. She had a momentary instant of panic that she had left her keys in the car - then realized they were in her hand. That would have been embarrassing. "Thanks for coming, officer. I was going in to buy a thick vibrator and accidentally locked my keys in the car." And, that, would be the worst day of my life.

Unless the cop was hot... and got off on finding a stranded MILF in a porn store parking lot.

She shook her head to clear the erotic thoughts from her head. Damn, she really needed a vibrator.

Stacie walked through the front door into an air-conditioned alcove.

A young woman sat behind the desk, her electric pink hair flowing over small shoulders.

Her motions seemed... stiff.

Her skin was pink and... shiny? She was like a living doll, plastic looking skin without a single freckle or blemish. It took Stacie a moment to realize the girl was wearing some kind of robot costume complete with gaps in the joints of her elbows and shoulders. Jesus, if the girl is inside a costume that small, she must be nothing but skin and bones, Stacie thought.

She wore a pink and blue top that was too small for her big breasts.

Her Stallion's nametag read: Bimbot Rita.

"Driver's license, please," she said with a tight-lipped smile. Her voice sounded fake, like it was coming from a speaker in her throat.

"Um, why do you need my license?"

"Adults only," Bimbot Rita said.

Stacie was nervous to show her license, but flattered this girl would think she wasn't an adult.

She showed her license.

Something whirred and clicked. It made Stacie jump.

"What was..."

The inner door buzzed and unlocked.

"Welcome to Stallion's," Bimbot Rita said sweetly.

Stacie took hold of the door, and was troubled because she hadn't seen Rita so much as touch a button. The girl looked at the license and the door opened.

"Don't get the Bimbonix Harvester... the 5000 is okay, but stay away from the Harvester," Rita's funny, fake voice advised behind her.

Stacie looked at her for a moment wanting to ask her what she had said, but the girl was staring straight ahead at the front door.

***

The heavy steel gate at the back of the store rolled open, and Ben backed the long trailer into the concrete tunnel behind Stallion's.

Ray stared at the trailer as it backed toward him.

He had never been much of a feminist, but 'jailbird Ben' as he called him was getting on his nerves. Rita might have been made out of circuits, wires, and plastic, but she belonged to Ray, same as Sugar Tits and the rest of the coven in the basement levels.

Disrespecting Rita was the same as disrespecting him - and he wouldn't put up with that shit anymore. He could punch through concrete if he wanted, jailbird's face was only skin and bone.

It was strange. Before they juiced Ray up and turned him into a whoremaster, a woman's feelings wouldn't have mattered squat to him. They were just cum dumps.

But now? The whores and the other whoremasters were his family. Ben wasn't a part of that.

One day, he would grind the fucker into paste - or let Sugar Tits do something even worse.

The trailer stopped just short of the loading dock.

Ben climbed down from the cab, all smiles.

Ray opened the trailer doors. The inside of the trailer was spotless and white with powerful LED lights in the ceiling. It looked like a hospital room, which it basically was. Inside, eight women lay strapped down to gurneys.

Several of them moaned, their voices obscured by penis gags inserted in their mouths. They were naked, and a few had vibrators strapped to their crotches - some that buzzed against their clits, while others had machines pneumatically thrusting in and out of their cunts or assholes.

Most looked dazed or drugged, but a few were wide awake and they stared at Ray with horrified expressions.

"I met my quota," Ben said as he leaned against the open trailer doorway.

Ray nodded. "Yeah, I suppose..."

"Ray! Get back here and help me!" A woman's voice called from the back of the trailer.

Sister Asmodea of the Church of Morpheus, dressed in her black latex nun's habit, camisole, and thigh boots was doing chest compressions on a girl with dirty blonde hair.

"She's flat lined and I can't get her back!"

***

The store wasn't what Stacie was expecting. The room was big and bright, the interior cool. It smelled like expensive perfume. The merchandise, and there was a ton of it, was placed neatly on the white wire racks.

At the back of the store, a sign announced 'Stallion's Video Booths' above a darkened hallway.

"Hi, hun, what can I do you for today?"

She turned and had to look up into the eyes of a redhead sex goddess.

The woman was wearing a white latex mini-skirt with matching stiletto go-go boots that reached mid-thigh. Her huge, canteloupe sized tits were at Stacie's eye level, and Stacie found herself staring directly into her cleavage. The funbags were held in check by a skin-tight, white latex halter.

To her embarrassment, Stacie realized she was drooling. What the fuck? She thought. I'm not into girls!

A nametag above the woman's left breast said: Sugar Tits.

Sugar Tits giggled. "My eyes are up here, babe."

Stacie blinked and looked up in a hurry, licking the spit away from the corner of her mouth. "God, I'm so sorry! I... you're so tall, and you really surprised me."

The redhead's whole face seemed to smile. Her eyes twinkled. Stacie felt warm and happy, and she had no idea why.

A silver inverted pentagram was attached to the top of the redhead's halter.

"Oh, that's okay, honey! I'm used to people looking at me, you know?" She held out her hand and Stacie took it. "You should see the guys when they come in here. You'd think they'd never seen a bimbo before."

Stacie was having trouble concentrating. Sugar Tits's warm, soft hand felt so good in hers. She had the strangest urge to kiss the woman's hand, maybe even lick the fingers.

What? She blinked again.

Sugar Tits released her hand and took a step back. "Hmm, soccer mom, huh?"

"What? How did you know?"

Sugar Tits giggled. "It says Ithaca High Soccer... your t-shirt, honey. You're either the coach or a soccer mom. I'm betting mom."

"Oh! Yeah, of course... I'm a little nervous."

Sugar Tits put an arm around her shoulder and hugged her. "First time in a porn shop, huh?"

God, the arm felt so good. "Yes, I need..."

"New clothes?" Sugar Tits asked.

"Huh? No..."

"Of course you do, honey. I mean you got a rocking body under all that cotton. You need something to show off those MILF curves."

"No, no! I need a..." She just couldn't say it.

"Nice thick hips, respectable rack, hmm," Sugar Tits said as she appraised Stacie's body. "I'd say you're a size ten, right? Breasts about 36 D?"

"Wow, how did you know that?" Stacie asked. Suddenly, the thought of this bimbo picking out clothes for her seemed wonderful.

"That's my job, girl! I find out exactly what a woman needs, and I make sure she gets it," Sugar Tits whispered.

The double entendre wasn't lost on Stacie, and she almost protested.

But, Sugar Tits just hugged her tighter and her anxiety disappeared.

With her free hand, the tall woman sorted through a rack. She pulled out a metallic gold pair of latex booty shorts and a matching bikini top. "Perfect!"

"Oh... my God! No! I couldn't possibly wear something like that!"

"These shorts should fit that curvy ass of yours and the top is 36 D - you'll look hot in them." Sugar Tits was ushering her toward a row of changing rooms.

"But..."

The redhead laid her fingertips on Stacie's temple. "Now, my love, you will go into the changing room and strip off those rags you're wearing, including the panties and bra. Drop them in the waste bin. Then, you put on your sexy new clothes. They're going to make you feel more turned on than you've ever felt in your life. When you come out, you're going to be happy... but you'll giggle and ask me for a matching pair of heels. You'll say, in a very high-pitched voice, 'Ooo, Sugar Tits, can you get me some gold come fuck me pumps!' Do you understand?"

"Yesss," Stacie whispered. That sounded like such a good idea! She wondered where this woman had been all her life? It felt so good to have Sugar Tits tell her what to do!

"When I take my fingers away, you're not going to remember what I just told you, but you will do exactly what I said. Okay?"

"Yesss!"

Sugar Tits smiled and nodded, pulling her fingers away from Stacie's head.

Stacie blinked and staggered. What just happened?

"You okay?"

"I... I don't know."

"Sexual frustration - it's bad for ya, sweetie. Girl's gotta cum."

Stacie looked at the beautiful outfit as Sugar Tits handed it to her. So slick and shiny! She felt her crotch melting inside the frumpy old sweats. God, her own clothes were disgusting. She stepped into the dressing room and started stripping before the door even clicked shut.

"Oh, sweetie? Don't wear your granny panties - nobody wants to see VPL under latex," Sugar Tits said from outside the changing room.

Stacie blinked. Something was wrong with all of this, everything. But, she really wanted to do what Sugar Tits told her. "VPL?"

"Visible panty lines, honey. I mean, some guys like seeing panty lines, but more are going to be turned on by knowing you're bare under there, ya know?"

Of course! That made perfect sense. She held up her old cotton panties and dropped them in the trash along with her sweatpants and t-shirt.

She pulled up the latex booty shorts first. They were so tight! She turned and looked in the full-length mirror. Her butt looked like the latex had been sprayed on! The bottom of her ass cheeks peaked out of the stretched rubber.

Stacie turned around. The front was low, maybe coming an inch above her clit. And camel toe! They were so tight she could make out the swell of her throbbing clit.

She turned her back to the mirror again. She bent at the waist and spread her legs. The rubber pulled into her wet crotch. The image in the mirror was amazing! Her big hanging breasts, and her inviting, fat ass! Men were going to want to fuck her!

She turned and stuffed her big jugs into the bikini top.

Stacie felt like crying. She looked so beautiful!

She opened the door.

Sugar Tits smiled at her with a hand on her cocked hip.

"You like it?" Stacie asked.

"Damn, babe! I'd do you!"

Stacie felt her quim quiver at the suggestion. God, she was so turned on!

"Is it missing anything?" Sugar Tits asked with a sly smile.

Stacie's eyes glazed over. Missing anything? Of course! "Ooo, Sugar Tits, can you get me some gold come fuck me pumps!" She shocked herself with the high-pitched squeakiness of her own voice and the explicit nature of her request.

Sugar Tits laughed. "That's what the outfit needs - exactly!" She held up some gold strappy heels. "Size eight, right?"

12