Transformations - Soccer Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Stacie gets laid. A new arrival gets brain washed.
6.3k words
4.66
63.2k
42

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think?" Stacie asked as she stepped out of the changing room. She had tried to be subdued, but by the time she was done, she had a combination of smoky eyes and something feline with a lot of blush and red, glossy lipstick that looked like latex.

"Wow! You look beautiful!" Sugar Tits said.

"You really think so?" She posed in the mirror, checking out the curve of her ass and the depth of her cleavage.

"You look like a total bimbo," Sugar Tits said.

Stacie blinked and stared at herself. "Wait... no. This is wrong..." Run! The thought echoed through her brain from somewhere deep inside.

Sugar Tits frowned. "No, Stacie, there's nothing wrong. Everything is fine."

Stacie shook her head. "No... no... I'm not supposed to look like a bimbo."

Sugar Tits smiled and stepped toward her. She held out her hands to touch Stacie's temples.

The woman burst into tears. "No! Please. I don't want this." Tears welled in her eyes.

Sugar Tits shook her head. "Oh, honey. You were doomed the moment you walked in the door. We're demons here."

Stacie tried to push her away, but she might have well have pushed on a granite wall - Sugar Tits was unnaturally strong and unmovable.

Sugar Tits brushed her hands away easily and laid her fingers on Stacie's temples. "I know this is frightening to you. I'm doing horrible things to your mind, and soon I will do even worse things to your body. But, you have to understand: this is going to happen to everyone eventually. This is the end of personal will, of freedom. The Church owns you, and eventually it will own everyone. There are far worse things that could happen to you than to be turned into one of our sex toys, Stacie. Believe me. I've seen horrible things. I am actually giving you a gift."

She drew the trembling woman's face to hers and kissed her lightly on her glossy red lips.

"Now, no more sad tears - only happy tears for all eternity. Did I tell you that you're going to live forever?"

Stacie stared at her uncomprehending.

"Very soon, we're going to give you something special to drink. It's going to stop you from aging. We're going to make you beautiful and desirable - every woman wants that, don't you?"

She shook her head slowly. "Home. Want to go home..."

Sugar Tits closed her eyes.

Stacie cried out and her own eyes rolled back.

"Silly slut," Sugar Tits whispered. "You are home."

***

Stacie blinked awake to see Sugar Tits smiling at her.

"Are you okay dear?" Sugar Tits asked.

Stacie giggled and turned back to the mirror. "Are you sure guys like sluts?"

Sugar Tits hugged her from behind. "Everybody loves sluts. You should see guys falling all over themselves to touch me... and girls as well."

"Sugar! Are you gay?"

Sugar Tits laughed and kissed the back of her neck. "I don't like labels. I love cock one day, pussy the next. Some days I love both at the same time." She licked the back of Stacie's neck and the woman shivered. "Today? I'm definitely into girls."

Stacie turned red. "I... um... I don't know. I think I'm strictly heterosexual."

Sugar Tits whispered in her ear. "We'll see. It'll be up to me in the end anyway."

"Oh, really?" Stacie said with a smirk.

Sugar laughed. "No, silly. I can't make you do anything you don't want, can I?"

"No. Of course not."

"Back to the subject: you look fucking hot. I don't know why you don't believe me."

Stacie hefted her big tits in the bikini top. "It's just so slutty."

"It turns you on, doesn't it?"

"Well, yes..."

"Then what makes you think men won't feel the same way?"

Stacie stared at her reflection. "I guess."

***

The front door opened.

Sugar Tits saw Ben walk in. He was looking nervously from left to right. Obviously, he was trying to avoid Ray. He was heading toward the video booths, hoping to lose himself in a porn stall until Ray's anger subsided.

That was smart.

"Oh, Ben, could you come here a second?" Sugar Tits called.

He stopped and stared at her like a deer in headlights. "I'm in kind of a hurry..."

"I need you to come here, now. You don't want me to get cross, do you, Ben?" She didn't need mind control to make Ben do as he was told. Terror worked wonders.

Stacie looked self-conscious. She crossed her arms over her boobs.

Sugar Tits pulled her wrists down. "Don't you dare hide those beautiful breasts."

Ben stood nervously in front of them.

"Ben, don't you find Stacie incredibly arousing?"

"Sugar Tits!" Stacie cried as she turned beet red.

Ben looked frightened, but slowly he began to leer at the scantily dressed soccer mom. He took her in from the heels to the booty shorts to the bikini top to the slutty makeup. He nodded slowly.

Stacie looked at her toes.

Sugar Tits leaned down beside her and tilted her face up slightly so she was looking at Ben's crotch. The lump there was huge and growing. "Look what you're doing to him, Stacie," she whispered. "I've seen what he's got down there. I'll bet he could make you cum."

Stacie wrinkled her nose. "He's not my type," she whispered back.

"He has a cock, trust me. He's your type. Do you want to cum or not?"

Stacie sighed. "I really shouldn't do this."

"Ben, Stacie here really needs a date. Her love life has been pretty bad recently - you think you could take her out to your truck and entertain her?"

Ben looked at Sugar Tits in utter fear. "Really?"

Sugar Tits smiled. "Or, you could wait in here for Ray to get back - your choice."

Ben gulped and stared at Stacie. "Yeah. Yeah I'd love to show her a good time."

Sugar Tits touched Stacie's temple. "Sleep."

Stacie's head fell to the side and she slept standing up.

Sugar Tits frowned at Ben. "Show some enthusiasm. She's got a nice, tight pussy and I'm loaning her to you to break her in."

"Thank... Thank you, Sugar Tits."

"Hmm," Sugar Tits glared at him. She caressed the back of Stacie's thighs. "Do whatever you want to her, treat her like a whore. It's what she needs." Her eyes flashed in anger. "But, so help me, if she comes in here with a mark on her or bleeding, I will turn you inside out. Understood?"

Ben nodded hurriedly. "Yes... yes, Sugar Tits. Thank you."

She leaned over and whispered in Stacie's ear. "Now, darling. Ben is going to take you out to his truck. He's going to use you - that's what you want. Sex is love, Stacie. Fucking is tenderness. Perversion is bliss."

"...bliss," Stacie whispered in her sleep.

"Yes, darling. You must do anything he wants. You're a good slut, and good sluts love to be used."

"...used. Yesss, I need to be used." She was smiling.

"He's going to use you the way a man should use a whore. You're going to love it. It will be the best fuck of your life... but, no matter how close you get, you won't be able to cum."

"Not... cum?" Stacie whined.

"No, darling. You cannot cum, not until I let you. You're going to leave his truck much, much happier than when you went in, but you're going to need to cum so bad it hurts. Do you understand."

"Going to hurt," Stacie sobbed.

Sugar Tits rubbed the woman's buttocks. "I know, pet. I wish it could be different, but I have plans for you. I need you frustrated. Now wake up and go play."

Sugar Tits backed away as Stacie opened her eyes.

Stacie reached out and eagerly took Ben's hand. "Ready, Sexy?"

He swallowed and nodded, staring at the MILF he had just been given as a gift.

***

Sugar Tits rubbed her clit under her latex skirt as she rode the freight elevator down to the facility under Stallion's. The block building on the surface was tiny in comparison to the cavernous sub levels below. In all, the church had spent ten billion dollars on the excavation and construction. There were ten levels, each the size of four football fields.

Stacie seriously turned her on - corruption often had that effect. It was something that had been done to her sometime earlier in a farmhouse to the south. She had been soaked in pure evil in that basement. Now, the mere thought of bending a non-consenting person to her will made her leak down her thighs.

Stacie was probably in the back of Ben's truck learning to deep throat ten inches of cock. Soon, Sugar Tits would wipe away all memory of her family. Her children would cry for their missing mother over the next few months.

Sugar Tits closed her eyes as the elevator passed level 9. The maximum security level, 180 feet below the surface. This was where they kept the experiments that failed, things with minds and bodies so twisted they could never be released, but were too interesting to the Church to incinerate.

This was the level controlled by Demonica. She had been Sugar Tits's friend in a past life, before that upstate New York farmhouse. Now she was a demonic amazon ruling over a tiny slice of hell.

She never left her lair where she did experiments of her own.

If you listened in the elevator shaft sometimes you could hear screams of anguish, perhaps of ecstasy.

Sugar Tits never went there. She left that to Ray and Bimbot Rita.

The elevator dinged as she reached level 10. The doors opened on a sterile white hallway.

A few feet in, a thick glass wall held back the waters of a salt water aquarium fifty yards on a side.

She paused to stare into the dark, murky cell. Nothing moved.

Sugar Tits walked toward the lab at the end of the hall.

Something thumped against the glass behind her.

She turned in time to see something shoot away into the darkness. It was man sized and fast, cruising through the inky water faster than an Olympic swimmer.

"Fuck, I hate that thing."

She opened the door to the lab.

A blonde girl with stringy hair was fighting against her restraints and screaming.

"Motherfucker! Let me go, you fucking circus side show freak! When my pimp gets his hands on you, he'll cut you a new cunt!"

Doctor Demona looked up from a microscope on one of the lab benches. She had noise canceling headphones on. She pulled them off her ears and turned toward Sugar Tits.

Her sexy purple outfit was stained yellow with what had to be vomit.

"About fucking time," Demona growled. "This cunt puked all over me and hasn't shut up since I revived her."

Sugar Tits wrinkled her nose. "Oh, my God. What is that smell?"

"Junkie projectile vomit. Christ, I think the whore is possessed."

The girl on the gurney glared at Sugar Tits and spat. "Come here, slut. I'll bite your fucking tits off!"

"I thought they said she almost died."

"Yeah, well the loud-mouthed bitch found her second wind."

"Why didn't you sedate her or something?"

"Gee, I don't know, Doctor Sugar Tits," she said with a smirk. "Maybe because it took me an hour to get this skank's blood pressure up into the survivable range. Depressives might, I don't know, kill her nasty ass."

Sugar Tits nodded. "I'm sorry."

"Hey!" The junkie yelled. "Bring your slut ass closer and I'll piss on you again. I think you liked it the first time, nasty whore."

Doctor Demona nodded. "Yeah, that's right. Bitch peed on me. Goddamn it. I'm not into watersports."

"I know," Sugar Tits said.

"What about you, Sugar Twat, or whatever your name is? You want some piss on that pretty uniform?" The girl licked her lips and spat.

Demona smiled. "Let me cut out her voice box, please? Whores don't need to talk." She picked up a scalpel and walked toward the gurney.

The blonde grinned. "Come on, cunt! I'll shove that razor up your ass!"

The goth doctor's eyes flashed.

"Demona, it's okay," Sugar Tits said. She smiled at the woman strapped to the gurney. "You shut up. No talking unless spoken to. And, keep your teeth and bodily fluids to yourself."

"Fuck..." Her voice trailed off and her eyes grew wide.

"Goddamn, I love white witches," Demona said with a sigh. She turned back to her microscope.

Sugar Tits walked to the naked girl on the gurney. "Age?"

The girl looked from side to side in terror.

"I asked you a question, whore."

"22." The woman looked at her in terror.

"What? I told you I would only let you talk when I spoke to you," Sugar Tits said. "Name?"

"Karen De..."

"You have no last name, bitch. First will do. Were you trying to kill yourself with the overdose?"

The woman's jaw muscles clenched - part of her was fighting hard not to answer. "Yes," she said through gritted teeth.

"Good. You're going to get your wish." Sugar Tits stood just beyond the woman's reach as she tried to scratch her with her ragged nails. Needle tracks, some old and some new stood out on her arms. "Disgusting. You call us circus freaks when you debase yourself like that? I have to admit, sometimes I feel a twinge of guilt when I wipe a mind clean and create a new personality in its place, but you? You are a waste of space."

The girl stared at her. A moment later, she broke down and the tears began to flow.

"There. That's better. You can't move, not a single muscle."

The girl's eyes moved in gyrating circles from sheer terror.

"Now, let's see what made you like this," Sugar Tits whispered. She placed her hands on the girl's temples.

Sugar Tits began to shake. She stumbled backward.

Demona jumped over and grabbed her before she could fall. "Hey, babe, you okay?"

Sugar Tits smiled and composed herself. "Oh, Demona. This is a mercy killing."

The girl's tears flowed like rivers from her terrified eyes.

"We are dark and twisted things," Sugar Tits whispered. "But, these normal humans, they can be even darker."

***

Stacie had never been so turned on in her life. She walked in front of the truck driver, consciously swaying her ass in the booty shorts. He was looking, and it made her feel sooo good.

The truck was sitting in the parking lot without the trailer.

"Climb on up baby," Ben said.

She winked over her shoulder at him. "Stand close behind, 'kay? I might fall in these heels."

"Don't you worry, baby. I ain't lettin' that pretty ass hit the ground."

She took a step up.

His warm, sweaty hand took hold of her crotch and boosted her up. "Mmm, that road is definitely slick."

She giggled and ground her crotch against his hand. She opened the door and climbed in, arching her back so he got a good, long look.

He climbed up behind her and grabbed her waist, pushing her into the cab.

"Slide on back into the sleeper, honey," Ben said as he climbed in and shut the door. He slapped her rubber clad ass.

She burst into girlish giggles and lay on her back on the thin mattress. She spread her legs open wide and smiled as she saw her pussy had completely swallowed the narrow band of the crotch.

That was all the invitation Ben needed. He reached out and hooked two fingers in the rubber and pulled it aside, exposing her glistening cunt.

She had always kept it shaved even though she wasn't married anymore. Old habits and all. She was very happy she had kept up the practice.

"That's the way a slut is supposed to look: wet and bare."

"Ben, can I tell you a secret?" She said. Her face had taken on an expression of innocence.

"Sure, baby. Tell me anything."

"I've only made love to three guys in total, one of them was my husband. I'm a little scared." She bit her lower lip.

"That's okay, baby. I fucked a lot of whores. I'll teach you." He pointed up to the ceiling of the sleeper. It was covered in pictures of naked women - photos taken in the cab. Most were smiling, some were crying. Some were passed out.

"You going to take my picture too, Ben?"

He smiled and held up a digital camera. "If you leave an impression."

She nodded and smiled. "I will!"

He climbed onto the mattress and leaned back. "You know how to suck cock?"

She giggled and nodded. Stacie crawled up his body. She winked and kissed the big bulge in his jeans. "Ooo, wet spot!" She licked the circle of precum. "Mmm, salty. I like it."

He nodded. "Good girl." He unzipped his jeans and unbuttoned them.

He wasn't wearing underwear and his thick cock sprang up.

"Wow! That's twice the size of any I ever had," she said. She was shaking her head.

"Yeah, working for the Church has its perks. They gave me six inches more than I had to start with. Fuckers can do anything," Ben said as he grabbed her by the back of the head and guided her red lips down to his hardening prick.

She opened her mouth wide and tried to lick, but Ben didn't pause for a lick - the cockhead passed into her mouth and was probing at the back of her throat.

She tried to get it into her throat, but she gagged. She waved her arms and struggled. Something moved in her stomach and was headed north into her throat.

He growled in frustration and yanked her off his dick. "Fuck. Hang on. I got what you need, bitch."

Stacie sniffled and fought down her gorge. She had failed. Failure as a wife, failure as a slut. She wanted to crawl off and die.

He stared at her as he dug in a drawer beside the bed. "Don't cry, baby. Not every piece of ass is born to deepthroat like a porn star. But, the Church they got ways to fix that." He held up a spray bottle. It looked like breath freshener. "Open wide."

Stacie shook her head. "It won't help..."

He grabbed her jaw. "I ain't askin'."

She gulped and opened wide.

He sprayed cherry tasting stuff in her mouth. It burned the back of her throat.

Stacie went into a fit of coughing. "What was that?"

"Gag No More. Your gag reflex is gone." He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her back onto his throbbing dick. "Now, you take it like a pro, baby."

The thick head hit the back of her mouth.

And, it just kept going!

She opened her eyes in amazement as his dick pushed into her throat.

Ben nodded. "That's right, baby girl. You got skills now, slut.

He pulled her slowly off his cock. "Fuck, baby! That's one tight throat."

She smiled as his spit coated head slipped from her lips. "I did it! I did it, Ben!"

"Yeah, you did. Keep your mind on your breathing so you don't pass out, okay?"

She nodded enthusiastically. "Just use me, baby. Push that big, hard dick down my throat." She couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth! She had never been vocal during sex. She licked and sucked the head, tasting his precum. "Mmm, how long will it keep me from gagging?"

"Gag No More? Slut, you don't understand. That shit is permanent. You just got chemically altered to become a cock sucking queen." He smiled down at her.

"Huh? Permanent?!"

"Yeah, baby. It's permanent, just like that latex lipstick they gave you. It's bonded to your skin. Eye liner too."

She stared at him unbelieving.

He shook his head and laughed. "Baby, they're doing that Morpheus voodoo on your ass. You ain't never going to be the same." He took her by the hair and guided her down. "Now, deepthroat me like a good slut and stop worrying about shit that's out of your control."

***

Sugar Tits stood with Doctor Demona and whispered. "That girl has been through the wringer. I mean, there's dark shit in her head. It's like hell."

Demona looked at the girl who lay paralyzed on the gurney. "Fuck. Now I feel like shit."

"Not your fault. I mean, she's like a rabid dog."

"You going to wipe her?"

"Yes, it's not humane to leave her like that. It's either wipe her or put her out of her misery."

She walked to the girl's side.

Her eyes continued to dart back and forth.

Sugar Tits laid her hand on the girl's temples. "Shh, be still now. No more pain, not for you, not ever."

Tears were streaming down both their faces.

Demona turned away and found something else to do.

Sugar Tits smiled. The doctor was the most stone cold evil bitch Sugar Tits knew, but even she had a soul.

12