Transformations - Soccer Mom Ch. 06

Story Info
Transformations begin. Hank becomes Hanna.
3.9k words
4.69
51.4k
29

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enjoy, and we love to hear from you... except for the troll... ;)

*****

Five bodies floated weightless in their tubes of pink liquid. The cavernous room was dark other than the blinking lights of the instrumentation and the soft glow from the tubes. Robotic hands touched and cut, lasers and scalpels trimming as hundreds of syringes injected compounds into the victims.

They appeared asleep, which would have been a blessing considering the surgical procedures being performed at lightning speed. Yet, though they felt no pain, none of them were truly asleep. SlutzNet, the massive artificial intelligence designed by the church was at work on their minds while the robots toiled on their bodies.

For some, the sensation of having their minds reprogrammed was pleasant. Courtney, once known as Karen, was having details filled in to her already vastly different life story. Her heroin addiction was erased, bad memories replaced with good.

For others, SlutzNet's fingers in their brain was a living nightmare.

Hank fought against the images in his mind. He saw himself as a young woman deep throating Jimmy's enormous cock. The feeling of his friend's hand on the back of his head as he pumped jizz down Hank's throat.

The sensation of Jimmy lifting Hank's ankles, positioning the fat head of his cock against Hank's virgin pussy.

The thrust, tearing away the hymen, making her a woman...

No! No, he was a man. He didn't have a pussy!

Jimmy smiling down at him. "God, Hanna, you're so fucking tight! I want to blow inside you, breed you, baby!"

Yes! She wanted to give herself to him completely...

Hank screamed. None of this was real! He was a man, goddamn it!

The images stopped. The goggles over his eyes went black and the constant mantra inside the headphones went silent.

He felt himself lifted as the goggles flipped up.

The tube in his throat pulled out and slid off his lips.

Hank was suspended in the tank from wires that ran under his arms and into the dark ceiling above.

Everything was blurry. He blinked hard, trying to clear his vision.

"Good morning, Hank."

His eyes focused. He was up to his neck in the pink fluid.

Sugar Tits stood below him on the steel floor. She smiled up at him. "Better now?"

"Unh, what... did you do?" He asked. And, then he panicked. His voice was not his own.

It was higher pitched. "Jesus! Sugar, what did you do?" Hank began to sob.

"Look down."

Hank shook his head. He didn't want to look down.

"Look down, Hank."

He tilted his head.

A pair of firm, high breasts floated motionless in the pink fluid. And, oh God, they were part of him!

Hank screamed.

"Hank, calm yourself," Sugar Tits said.

"You goddamned bitch! Why? What did I ever do..."

"Nothing, Hank. You did nothing to deserve this." She stared up at him with a look of mild amusement. "I did this to you because Jimmy wanted me to. I value Jimmy - the church values him. He deserves a slut like you."

Hank shook his head. "No. I'm a man!"

Sugar Tits laughed. "Hardly. I know you can't see past those pert little C cups... use your hands. Feel your body, and then tell me you're a man."

Hank slid his hands down his sides, carefully avoiding the horrible breasts.

Hips! He had skinny, athletic hips and a cinched in waist. The stomach was flat and toned. He began to cry.

"Lower, Hank. Go on. Touch your cock and balls." The left side of her mouth curled up in a smile.

Hank wept out loud. "No..."

"Touch. Your. Cock..."

He reached lower. He knew what he would find.

His pussy was spread open, a thick tube was inserted deep inside him.

He brushed his erect clit.

"Aiggh!" Hank screamed. His body was on fire and he bucked against the tube inside him, his body trying to take it deeper as he experienced his first female orgasm.

Sugar laughed. "Feels good, doesn't it... Hanna?"

He couldn't stop rubbing. His body was on fire and he fucked the tube in and out by twisting his body. "N... No! M... Make it stop!" His pussy was spasming on the pipe, trying to milk it.

"Don't be silly, Hanna. You know you love to fuck."

The orgasm stopped and Hank went limp.

Finally, he looked up. "You goddamned bitch..."

Sugar shook her head. "Now, is that any way for a proper young lady to talk? I think Jimmy will need to discipline you."

"Change me back!"

Sugar turned her head to the side. "No."

Hank cried louder. "What did I ever do to you?"

"As I said, nothing, Hank. Jimmy wants you, and Jimmy is much more important than you. We all have our place, Hank. Everyone in the world will learn their place eventually. Yours is on your back, servicing alpha studs like Jimmy. It's nothing personal, it's just the new order."

"Please..."

"Oh, please!" Sugar Tits mocked. "How many times have you heard a woman beg and plead, Hank? When you were thrusting your prick in and out as I turned their minds into empty bimbo jelly? A hundred? Two-hundred? Did I show any of them mercy? No. You fucked their bodies and I fucked their brains until they were... perfect."

Hank shook his head.

Sugar Tits smiled. "Look at it this way: you've had more pussy than most men have in two lifetimes. You've lived out every dirty fantasy your little mind could imagine. And, now, it's time to pay for your play, Hank."

Sugar placed her hands on the tube. "Part of me wants to keep a little bit of Hank's mind inside you. Some little part that is screaming every time Jimmy uses you as his cum dump."

Hank whimpered.

"But... your little mind would snap at some point, and Hanna might end up with a mental breakdown I would have to fix."

Hank felt a sensation like needles in his brain. "No, Sugar! Please don't..."

"Pray to God, Hank. Your mind probably goes somewhere when it dies."

"P... Pray?"

Sugar smiled wide. "Don't bother. Just die, Hank."

There was a blinding light.

And, then nothing.

***

Hanna opened her eyes. She was lying naked on an exam table.

She stared up into Sugar's smiling face.

The beautiful redhead leaned down and kissed her. "Morning, sunshine."

"Mmmm, Sugar? Was I... I don't know..."

"You just woke up from surgery, honey. Don't you remember? The boob job?"

The boob job! Oh, yeah! Jimmy wanted her A cups made into C cups. They could have done it with Titty Grow, but the surgery made prettier tits. She looked down.

Two proud breasts with thick nipples pointed up at the dark ceiling. "Oh... wow!"

"You like?"

She squeezed them and a shiver went through her body. It felt sooo good!

"Oh, Sugar, they're beautiful!"

Sugar Tits reached down and squeezed her nipples. "Feel nice?"

"Aiggh!" Hanna moaned. A little orgasm went through her body. "Holy shit!" She tried to raise up, but Sugar pressed her back down.

"Easy, tiger. You need a little more rest."

"O... Okay. Oh, Sugar, do you think Jimmy will like them?"

"Sweetheart, he'll love them. Shit, it's like you were made for him!"

***

"Would you die for me?" Asmodea asked.

Sister Alicia opened her eyes. She had been asleep, asleep and dreaming. So many dark things, beautiful things, wicked things. Her chest felt heavy.

She raised up on the bed and looked down.

Enormous breasts now blocked her view. They were the biggest she had ever seen. "My... breasts... so big?" She fondled them, touched her nipples and black milk dripped from the dusky nipples. "Ooo..."

She wasn't alone in the bed.

Asmodea touched her face, lifted her chin.

Beautiful! So beautiful! Alicia teared up. A million thoughts went through her mind, but what she finally managed to say was: "I love you."

Asmodea smiled. "Yes, my darling, I know that. But, would you die for me?" She held out a thin dagger and pressed it into Alicia's hand.

Alicia stared at it.

"Put it against your neck. When I tell you, I want you to cut your throat. For me." Asmodea smiled.

"But... why?" Even as she asked, Alicia moved the thin, silver blade and pressed it against her jugular.

"Because I asked. No other reason. Just that it is what I want. I want you to die for me, Alicia. Will you?"

Die for her? Yes! Yes, she would! Anything for her! She smiled and sighed as she felt the knife cut into her skin.

Panic crossed Asmodea's face and her hand shot out, snatching the blade away from Alicia's throat even as a thin trickle of blood began to drip down her pale neck.

"No!" Asmodea tossed the knife away and it clattered across the bedroom floor. She pulled Alicia close and pressed her lips to the wound, exploring it with her tongue, tasting her blood. Not deep, Asmodea thought. Just a scratch.

She pressed her blood stained lips to Alicia's ear. "Silly slut, you were supposed to wait until I told you."

"Did I displease you? I'm sorry, please don't be angry, Asmodea."

Asmodea kissed her lips, coating them with Alicia's own blood. "I could never be angry with you, Alicia, and I will never ask you to do anything horrible like that again." She covered her face with light kisses, leaving lip prints of crimson everywhere she touched. "I love you, Alicia, and I want you with me forever."

Alicia smiled as she realized what was happening. "A test? It was just a test?"

"Yes, darling, an awful test, and fuck did you pass it." She touched Alicia's neck. "The bleeding's stopped." She framed Alicia's face in her hands. "We test, because sometimes people are immune to our magic, you'll learn in time."

"If I had resisted..."

"I would have killed you." Tears streamed down Asmodea's face. "But, I wouldn't have wanted to, Alicia. I would have killed you gently, painlessly, and then I would have mourned."

Alicia smiled as Asmodea hugged her tight.

"But, no more tests. Just love, darling."

Alicia gasped as she felt Asmodea's pert breasts press against her own pillowy breasts, and then she giggled. "You made me too big."

Asmodea grinned. "Don't be silly. I love big tits." She twisted Alicia's nipples and Alicia groaned as jets of black milk streamed out. She almost felt like she was going to...

Alicia screamed as an earth shattering orgasm blasted through her.

Asmodea laughed as she dropped a hand down between Alicia's naked thighs.

Alicia cried out again as her touch brought out another tremor.

Asmodea held up her hand.

Alicia stared at Asmodea's soaked fingers that dripped lubrication onto the bedsheet.

"No more panties for you, unless they're made of latex. Cotton panties just fall apart from the soaking." She grinned mischievously and pushed her fingers into Alicia's mouth.

Alicia licked and sucked. She had never tasted herself before. She was delicious!

"Like that? You'll like this even more..." Asmodea slipped her hand down to her own crotch and then held her dripping fingers to Alicia's lips.

Alicia tasted her, already knowing how good she tasted. She licked and sucked, eyes smiling at Asmodea as she savored her flavor.

"Lean back." Asmodea pressed her back on the bed.

Alicia didn't take her eyes off Asmodea's. She would spend the rest of her life staring into those beautiful eyes.

Asmodea knelt over her and pressed her thighs apart. "You're immortal, Alicia. We both are. My milk, my ambrosia, it turned you into a Sister of Morpheus. You will never age, never get sick."

Alicia cried out as Asmodea leaned forward and licked her clit. Her stomach muscles clenched and she felt her juices spray out onto Asmodea's face.

Panic set in - how could she have done that? She looked down.

Asmodea smiled at her, her face soaked. "It's okay, darling. It's what we do." She devoured Alicia's clit.

Alicia threw her head back and came again, laughing inside as she squirted into Asmodea's mouth.

And, then Asmodea was holding her, pressing her lips against Alicia's. She forced Alicia's mouth open and Alicia gulped down her own juices.

Asmodea pulled away and smiled down at her. "There is a price for our immortality. We serve Morpheus, and we will do all manner of wickedness in his name. He has a plan for this world. He will unite it. There will be no more strife, no more war, no more famine, no more disease. Some will serve and some will rule."

She pressed four fingers at the entrance to Alicia's cunt.

"The others here, they serve. They are creating a society where everyone will be content."

Her fingers slid in easily - far too easily. Alicia's eyes opened wide.

"We will rule. We are his voice. His hand..."

Alicia cried out as all four fingers of Asmodea's right hand slid inside her.

And, then the thumb.

"We will convert the wretched masses of this world, twist them, pervert them, make them conform."

Oh, God, her fist! It was inside her. It wasn't possible! Alicia dug her fingers into Asmodea's back.

"We will do such dark things, Alicia. I will show you the beauty of perversion. I will show you so many beautiful things."

Alicia reached down and grasped Asmodea's wrist as it inched slowly inside her. "Asmodea! I can't... it can't possibly..."

"Shh," she whispered.

Alicia groaned as it slid impossibly deeper. She was being fucked by Asmodea's fist and forearm. "Oh, fuck!"

Asmodea laughed. With her free hand, she pointed to the wall.

A crystal figurine hung there. It was cut from rough glass. The penis hung down below the sculpture's knees.

It was as thick as the legs on either side.

"We are wed to the living god Morpheus. That is his statue, and it is accurate in proportion. Your cunt was widened and lengthened to please him."

Alicia screamed in orgasm as Asmodea thrust her fist and forearm in and out.

***

Hanna sat up in the bed and cupped her breasts. "Do you like them?"

Jimmy leaned in the doorway wearing only a tight pair of jeans. "Baby, that is one beautiful rack."

Hanna squeezed them and traced the nipples with her index fingers. A shiver went through her body. Everything felt new and exciting, like she had just been born.

And, she was on fire. She couldn't stop staring at the long bulge that led from the lump in his crotch down the left leg of his jeans. The denim near the tip was stained dark from his leaking precum.

She was salivating. "How... big?"

Jimmy smiled and traced the length of his swollen cock through the denim. "Fifteen inches."

Hanna whined a little. "I... can I take all that?"

"Fuck no, you crazy slut," Doctor Demona laughed as she pushed past Jimmy and into the room. "But you two are going to have a nice time trying. I figure that little pussy of yours will handle ten inches tops. Ass can take eleven, but I don't want you rupturing her, got me, stud?"

"Yes, doctor," Jimmy said with a wink.

She turned back to Hanna. "How are we feeling?"

Hanna laughed. "A little woozy and..." Hanna blushed.

"Horny? No shit, fuck toy. I amped up your sex drive." She sat down on a small stool by Hanna's bed. "Now, when you deep throat him, you keep at least one hand on the root of his schlong - don't be a hero." She turned back to Jimmy. "Listen, ape, this is for your own good. You push too far, you'll go into her stomach - stomach acid burns on your dick hurt like a motherfucker."

Jimmy laughed. "Okay, Doc, I'll try to control myself."

Demona grinned at him and winked. "Okay, Hanna, get that sexy body up."

Demona helped her to her feet. She felt off-balance, as if her body wasn't used to the weight distribution.

Demona wrapped a tape measure around her. "36C-19-32 - exactly what you ordered, Jimmy."

"She's perfect," Jimmy said. He leered at her and his cock grew farther down his leg.

Hanna was naked and blushing, but she was completely turned on. She wanted him to stare. She was his property, more now than before. She began to breathe hard, conscious of the rise and fall of her new tits.

Demona stood behind her and pulled her close.

Hanna moaned and laid her head back on Demona's shoulder.

The doctor reached around her and put both hands on her inner thighs. She slid them up and spread Hanna's pussy open. "Mmm, nice and wet. See, Jimmy, her clit is very tiny."

Hanna was in heaven. Her breathing was erratic.

Jimmy walked to them and touched her clit with his middle and index finger. "Do you like this, Hanna?"

Hanna cried out and came, juices squirting. "Oh, fuck... yes, please, Jimmy. I need you."

Jimmy grinned wickedly and winked at Demona. "Unbelievable."

"We do deliver perfection. Though, you know, I could have made those fun bags a lot bigger for you."

"For fuck's sake, what is it with you people and circus freak tits?" Jimmy laughed.

Demona's brow furrowed. "Not sure. I think Morpheus has a big tit fetish and passed it on to us." She slid her hand away from Hanna's juicy slit and grabbed his crotch. "Now, are you going to fuck this little tramp before she goes nuts, or what?"

Hanna was salivating, never taking her eyes off Jimmy's crotch. Their words barely registered.

"You ready, baby?" Jimmy asked as he unzipped his jeans.

Hanna simply nodded.

Jimmy smiled at Demona. "Sticking around, Doc?"

"Of course, gotta make sure everything works right," she said with a knowing grin. Demona put her hands on Hanna's shoulders and pushed her down. "On your knees, slut. Time for you to show off those blowjob skills."

Hanna dropped to her knees just as Jimmy slid the jeans off his hips.

The long, thick cock rose slowly, precum dripping in long strings onto the tile floor.

Hanna took his hardening shaft in both hands. She smiled up at him as she kissed and licked the head. His precum touched her tongue, and her pussy gushed her own lube on the floor.

Demona caressed her face. "That's right, babe. Your drive is amped up to about ten times normal. Open wide."

Hanna giggled and opened her mouth as wide as she thought she could.

"Little more, babe," Demona encouraged.

Her jaws opened even wider, causing Hanna to squeak with confusion.

"Modified your jaw as well. Had to make it open wide enough to deep throat that monster." Demona moaned in sympathy as Hanna's mouth opened wide enough to take the tennis ball sized head. "Goddamn. Wow, you know I knew it should work on paper, but fuck!"

Hanna's eyes rolled back in her head as the tip slid past her non-existent gag reflex and started down her throat.

"Jimmy, careful she doesn't lose consciousness from lack of air," Demona whispered. "Sugar fixed her mind so she can't fight you - she won't bite even to save her own life."

Jimmy quickly pulled back, allowing Hanna to get a breath.

Demona laughed. "You got it, stud."

Hanna was lost in bliss. Her body was built to pleasure her master, and she was ready to cry from the love she felt.

Jimmy slid out again, and then thrust forward as far as he dared.

Hanna's sword swallowing act was driving him insane.

Ten of his fifteen inches was deep in her gullet.

He pumped harder, and Hanna angled her throat so he could fuck her as fast as he wanted.

Her left hand was clamped around the base of his cock, but her right hand was free. She cupped his big balls, and then let her middle finger slide up his taint to his asshole.

"Holy fuck, baby! Gonna cum!"

She eased her finger into his ass and felt his thick head swell even bigger in her throat.

He spammed, and she felt the first spurt of his thick cum flood her insides.

She held it there as long as she could and then slid it out until the head was on her tongue.

Hanna pumped with her left hand and was rewarded with more thick cream. It filled her mouth as Jimmy's hole rhythmically squeezed her middle finger.

Demona laughed. "Good girl. Such a good girl."

The pumping stopped.

Hanna slid him slowly out of her mouth.

She smiled up at him, a long strand of cum stretching from her bottom lip to the dilated tip of his dick.

Jimmy smiled down at her, his eyes half open.

She opened her mouth wide, showing him her mouth overflowing with his cum. Her master's cum, her mate's cum!

12