Transformations - Soccer Mom Ch. 09

Story Info
Ray kicks ass. Emily is tested.
3.9k words
4.67
26.7k
20

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes: As always, we welcome your comments!

*****

"Goddamn it, I'm telling you this girl is special," Ray growled into the cellphone. He had to shove the adoring captives away with his foot to keep them from undoing his pants and sucking him.

The Church Bishop on the other end of the conversation growled back.

Ray cut him off. "Listen you fucking bastard, I'm not lobotomizing her. You need to make an exception. If I make her into a cheerleader slut, you'll have a line of Whore Masters fighting over her at the slave auction..."

Ray grimaced at the reply.

All the while, the little redhead smiled and looked up at him with big doe eyes. He reached down and stroked her hair.

Ray rolled his eyes. "No, I don't want to keep her for myself." He gritted his teeth. "Lobotomization - that's you sick fucks's answer for everything."

The Bishop started to say something, but Ray hung up on him. "One day, I swear to God, the Whore Masters and the White Witches are going to turn on those fucks, and it's gonna be biblical..."

Ray smiled down at the redhead. He picked her up and she dangled in his arms, snuggling against his hard muscled chest.

Lobotomizer? He thought about it as she stared adoringly into his eyes. Some people needed to have their brain's wiped to accept their new reality, but this woman was different. He had seen it before: someone with a touch of perversion, a secret fetish to be objectified. For them, this wasn't a nightmare, it was release - release from a mundane existence.

She'd be another Sugar Tits if she had two more inches in height.

She began kissing his chest.

Life just wasn't fair.

"Okay, ladies, let's go see the doctor." Ray turned and left the padded cell, still carrying the redhead in his arms.

The line of naked girls hurried after him toward the elevator.

He waited until they were all inside, and then he reached out with his free hand.

His finger hesitated over the button for ten.

"Fuck it," he whispered.

Ray pressed nine.

***

Emily was throwing punches for the first time in her life.

Sugar danced out of the way of the awkward jabs. "Oh, please, you know you liked it."

Asmodea had an amused look on her face.

Hecate stood expressionless as the fight continued.

Sugar dodged a right hook, caught the woman's wrist as it passed and spun her around.

Emily screamed as Sugar kicked her in the ass and she went down on the rubber floor.

"Serves you right," Sugar giggled. She used her foot and rolled the crying woman onto her back.

Emily kicked, but again Sugar was too fast, and her foot struck nothing but air. "You psycho, bitch! What did you do to me?" She struggled to her feet and Sugar shoved her back with one hand bouncing Emily off the wall.

She fell to her knees in front of the taller and much stronger white witch.

"Emily, stop before you hurt yourself."

Emily began to cry. "Why? Why are you doing this to us?"

"There, that's better," Sugar said as she stepped closer. "Believe it or not, little slut, we're saving the world. We're doing a god's work."

Emily shook and whined. "You're insane."

She knelt down and tilted Emily's face up. "Emily, you belong to us now. Both of you."

Sam grumbled behind his ball gag.

"Just let us go," Emily whispered. "Please."

"Okay."

Emily looked up into Sugar's eyes. "What?"

"We'll let you go. Both of you. That's what you want, isn't it?"

"You... you're lying."

"Oh, no, I mean it. I'll release him, you can put your clothes back on and head back to a life of wedded bliss - as blissful as his tiny cock can make you, that is."

Sam cursed behind his gag.

"Quiet, you," Sugar whispered over her shoulder.

"You'll let us go?" Emily asked.

"Absolutely - that is if you pass my test."

Emily groaned.

"It's a simple test." She pointed toward the tall, beautiful woman in pink latex. "Isn't Hecate beautiful?"

Emily stared at the amazon.

"If you can last five minutes without letting Hecate fuck you, I'll let you and your husband go."

Emily wept. "No. You'll make me. You'll hypnotize me like..." She looked miserably up at Asmodea. "Like before."

Asmodea winked and licked her full red lips.

"No, I promise. No mind games. I won't do a thing." Sugar said and stroked the woman's brown hair. "Five minutes, and then you can leave, no strings attached."

Emily swallowed and nodded.

Sugar leaned in close. "But, I have to warn you, if you make love to Hecate? You and your husband will belong to us forever." She licked Emily's cheek. "Oh, and, if you do partake of Hecate's ample charms? She has a disease - an incurable virus. A single drop of her juices and you will be infected."

Emily looked across the room at the amazon's blank expression. "I won't touch that freak."

Sugar laughed. "Hecate, my love, come here."

Hecate walked sensuously toward them, one foot in front of the other, until she stood in front of the cowering Emily.

"Five minutes starting now," Sugar said as she stood up and walked away.

***

The elevator doors opened on Level Nine. The hallway was dark, save for a warm red glow that came from a crack in the wall far in the distance and a single, unbroken fluorescent that flickered nearby.

Ray stood with the redhead still clinging to him. "You bitches keep your backs against the elevator wall behind me. Don't you move, and for your own good, don't fucking run."

The girls stepped back against the elevator wall.

He didn't see the dark shape come through the crack in the wall - one instant the hall was empty, and the next the shape of a woman stood in the gloom.

She walked toward them, stiletto heels clicking on the tile floor.

Ray stood the redhead on her feet. "Listen, babe. I know you can't understand what I'm telling you, but I'm saving your life. I ain't sticking a needle in your brain and sending you to be a maid for the rest of eternity, or harvest crops till your body rots."

She beamed up at him, oblivious.

"Better they make you a monster than make you nothing."

The dark shape stepped into the flickering light.

Kimiko stood in her gleaming black, latex skin. "Hello, lover." The sub slut smiled at him, red latex lips shining.

It had been ages since he last saw her. It had been when he, Sugar, and Rita had ventured deep into Level Nine to rescue Demona from that hell. He had only glimpsed Kimiko that day.

Now, she stood smiling two feet away.

Technically, Kimiko belonged to him - a gift from Alex and Gwen when he had agreed to become a Whore Master and serve Morpheus for eternity.

He wished to fuck he could give her back. "You can talk now? Last time I saw you, all you could do was moan."

Kimiko laughed gently. "With my mistress, all things are possible."

Ray frowned. Her mistress, Demonica - another "wife" he would like to give back.

Or, better yet, strangle her till her glowing red eyes popped.

"Why are you here, lover? And, with such pretty company?" Kimiko whispered. She reached out and stroked the redhead's left breast.

The woman shivered and looked at Ray, unsure of what she should do.

"I'm giving your mistress this one. They want me to lobotomize her - I won't."

Kimiko hissed a laugh. "Poor Ray - no stomach for the hard parts of your job?"

"Better she's with you and your mistress than lobotomized."

More shapes appeared in the hallway - thin, tall shapes with long arms and legs. They loped down the hallway on all fours.

Ray gritted his teeth. "Just her. Try to take the others, and I'll kill you."

"Husband!? Such a way to talk to your eternal mate."

"Fuck you."

Kimiko drew in a sharp breath. "Oh, I remember. I wish we could. I loved it when you used to dominate me."

One of the shapes stopped nearby. Slick, gray skin glimmered in the meager light. It was hairless, and its eyes were gone. Nostrils flared on its flat nose and it opened its mouth in a wide grin, displaying needle sharp teeth.

Its long, flaccid cock began to thicken.

The monster could smell the girls.

Behind him, the girls whimpered and cried. They cowered against the wall.

The monster reached out a long, thin hand and grasped the redhead's hand.

She cried out and grabbed Ray's hand with her free hand. Her eyes looked into his, a gaze of terror and heartbreak.

And, love.

What the fuck was wrong with him? He was already a quarter of the way to his full quota of mates.

The monster tugged and the redhead's grip loosened.

She was crying.

Ray pulled her back. "Fuck this. I changed my mind."

The monster threw back his bald head and howled.

Behind him, the other monsters howled back and charged.

"No toy woman to save you now, lover." Kimiko laughed as she stepped aside.

"Don't need saving, bitch," Ray rumbled. Hs right fist pistoned out and the monster's face exploded in dark blood, needle teeth flying away in all directions.

The monster let go and Ray slung the redhead behind him.

Two monsters stepped on the first as it lay on the floor shrieking.

"Wrong goddamned day, assholes. I'm in a bad fucking mood." Ray grabbed a monster neck in each hand and dashed their heads together. Their skulls cracked like eggshells and they fell in a pile on top of the first.

Ray kicked the slimy bodies into the hall at Kimiko's feet.

She held up her hand and the rest of the monsters stopped their advance. "Another time, husband."

Ray smiled out at her as the doors closed. "Tell Demonica I'll come for her one day. And, I'm gonna make a real mess."

The doors shut, and Ray deflated. He leaned against the doors.

Small arms wrapped around his waist.

He turned and looked into the redhead's eyes.

She was smiling.

He kissed her forehead. "Geez, Rose. What the fuck am I going to do with you?"

She slid down his body, her eyes locked on his as she undid his pants and went down on him.

The elevator descended to level ten.

***

Emily knelt in front of the tall, beautiful woman.

There had to be a catch - these monsters were not going to let her go.

Hecate stared down at her with her huge blue eyes, perfect black hair framing a face that would put a Hollywood starlet to shame.

Her curves were unbelievable, beautiful in every way despite the ridiculous pink latex loin dress and matching hooker heels.

"Four minutes, Emily. Just four minutes to go," Sugar announced somewhere behind her. "Feeling horny yet, dear?"

Emily shook her head slowly. Was she? Her mouth was open, her tongue nervously licking her lips.

"Pheromones," Sugar whispered. "It's amazing what can be accomplished through chemicals."

Pheromones? Emily thought. The word stuck in her mind... that meant something, but it escaped her. She stopped worrying and breathed in the delectable scent of the perfect creature in front of her.

Somewhere far away she heard Sam scream behind his gag.

"You be quiet," Asmodea scolded.

Emily turned slowly, biting her lip. She squeezed her eyes shut. Something was wrong.

She opened them.

Asmodea stood to the left of Sam's chair. Her slim fingers were wrapped around his cock, pumping slowly.

Sugar smiled at her from Sam's right. She was tracing the pucker of Sam's asshole with a long red fingernail. "Three minutes. Surely, you can last that long, can't you?"

A warm hand touched her cheek.

She turned to look at Hecate again. Her heart was pounding.

Oh, God help her. She wanted this woman. How could it be? She wasn't gay.

Hecate smiled and pulled her effortlessly to her feet.

The amazon pulled her close.

Emily laid her head on the woman's perfect, latex encased bosom.

She tilted her head up. It was perfect, she was ready for the perfect kiss, and she knew it would be better and more sensuous than any kiss had ever been.

"Remember the virus, Emily?" Sugar said. "Even her kiss will transmit it to you. No cure, no going back. Only two minutes left, and you can have Sam. You can have your life back."

Sam groaned a whimpering cry.

Her life? What life? Her fevered mind raced. Two minutes. Two minutes and then she would go back to her life... her boring life. Or...

She opened her mouth, closed her eyes, and moaned into the kiss.

Hecate's long, hot tongue snaked into her mouth.

Emily sucked at the tongue, coaxing it deeper. She greedily drank down Hecate's infected saliva like it was champagne.

"Hmm, three minutes. I wouldn't have thought she could last that long," Sugar laughed.

***

Courtney stood in front of the mirror wall in Demona's office and looked at her naked reflection. She hefted her big breasts and giggled. "I love these piercings! Don't you?"

Demona walked up beside her. "You know I do."

The minx laid her head over on Demona's shoulder, and then reached between her own legs and tickled the inverted pentagram that dangled from her freshly pierced clit. "Just like yours. Shouldn't this hurt?"

"No, we have insta-heal. Another of Morpheus's wonder drugs. That would have taken nearly two months to heal normally." Demona sighed. "Okay, you have to put your clothes on."

"No!" Courtney whined. "Let's fuck. I want to sixty-nine and play with our piercings." She wrapped her arms around Demona and pulled her into a kiss.

Demona rolled her eyes and pushed her away. Gently. "Enough. Play time is over. I have work to do. Your mom is almost done in the tank. Want her to see you naked with all this steel on you?"

Courtney pouted. "No. I don't guess."

Demona turned and picked up a blue jean skirt, black lace bra, and a white t-shirt with JUICY written in bold red letters across the chest. "Put these on."

Courtney pursed her lips - fuck's sake why did she make her so goddamned adorable? "I liked my white dress better."

"Yeah, well it's all wrinkled - you were in too big a hurry to take it off."

Courtney giggled. She took the bra and stared at it. "Are my tits bigger?"

"What?"

"My boobs. I never wore a bra this big. I had little..." The girl trailed off in mid-sentence, eyes frowning.

She was remembering. Fuck, where was Sugar when she needed her?

Demona took the bra from her hands. She stepped close and wrapped it around her. It closed in the front. "Bend over a little, sweetie." Courtney's big rack cooperated, and Demona clipped it closed. "There. Yes, dear, your boobs are bigger. Before your surgery, you asked me for playmate tits to make all the boys hard. Remember?"

The confusion evaporated, and the smile returned. "Oh... yeah... I guess I must have forgot." She pulled the skirt up her hips and buttoned it. "Hey, where are my panties?"

Demona shook her head. "Side effect of the treatment. You leak down there. A lot. Too much for panties. The skirt has a layer of latex inside to shed the moisture."

"Oh... but, I'm cured now, right? I'm not sick anymore?" Courtney's lips were trembling.

Demona hugged her tight. "Of course, dear. I'm the best fucking mad doctor on earth. You are 100% cured of everything that was wrong with you." Which was true. Demona had cured her STDs, her heroin addiction - she had cured the girl's death itself.

Courtney tugged the t-shirt over her head. The word JUICY was emphasized by the mammoth swell of her high, firm breasts. "I love you."

Demona stopped. Her breath caught in her chest. "I... I love you too."

Courtney laughed and shook her head. She stood closer, lips inches from Demona's. "No, Demona. I'm in love with you."

Demona blushed. "No, Courtney, it's something called transference - you don't really love me. It's just emotions from my saving you..."

Courtney touched a finger to Demona's lips. "No. I love you."

Oh, she was going to fucking kill Sugar. That thought was cut short as she had no choice but to fall into the passionate kiss with the blonde bombshell.

And, something came to life inside Demona that she thought had died months ago on level nine.

It was Courtney who finally pulled back, leaving Demona with her lips open, her eyes closed.

She opened them to find Courtney smiling at her.

"Oh, fuck..." Demona whispered.

"Somebody's here," Courtney whispered.

Demona blinked and turned.

Ray stood in the doorway with a redhead cuddled in his arms and a flock of dazed women arrayed behind him. "Got a delivery."

***

Emily Sloan was fucking angry. Not at the amazon princess she was making out with. Not with the latex nun or the white latex witch who giggled as they molested her husband.

Not even at her pathetic tiny cocked husband.

She was mad at the world. A world that told her that sex with anyone other than before mentioned tiny cocked husband was wrong.

Sex was fucking life. Sin was a goddamned lie.

She pulled Hecate tight in her embrace, leaning her back, taking control. She tongue fucked the amazon's mouth.

Infected amazon. A thrill went through her body. She was infected! And, it was wonderful!

"Look at your wife, Sam," Sugar said behind her. "Doesn't that turn you on? Every man wants to see his wife with another woman."

Sam groaned miserably.

Asmodea laughed. "Not sure about his brain, but his cock certainly enjoys it. Tell me, Sam, is this the hardest your little peepee's ever been?"

Emily broke the kiss, the amazon limp in her arms. She looked back over her shoulder.

Sam's puny cock was thick and swollen, the balls in their little sack pulled tight up against the base of the shaft as Asmodea slowed her strokes and squeezed harder.

And, she was revolted - not by the beautiful, powerful women who had her husband at their mercy.

"You're disgusting, Sam."

Sam's eyes bulged in terror.

"I love this. God, I feel so fucking powerful!"

Sugar continued to finger Sam's hole. "Testosterone," she whispered. "Flooding her body - the virus is repurposing glands inside her. Permanently amping up her sex drive and making her euphoric."

Emily ignored the words. Hecate's head was lolled back as she hung in Emily's arms. Emily smiled as she yanked the rubber dress down, exposing Hecate's perfect tits.

Emily's lips closed on a thick nipple and sucked.

Her mouth filled with delicious tasting milk.

Her surprise faded and she nursed, swallowing it down.

Sugar and Asmodea burst out laughing.

Emily turned her head slightly, still nursing.

Little spurts of cum were arcing up from Sam's dick.

Asmodea milked him expertly, letting the cum land on his stomach.

"Enjoy the orgasm, Sam." Sugar said and shoved two long fingers up his ass. "It'll be your last."

Fresh gouts of cum erupted, spattering on his stomach and falling on the laboratory floor.

Asmodea grimaced. "Uggh, what a mess." She wiped her cum soaked fingers on Sam's chest.

Emily chuckled, almost choking on Hecate's sweet milk.

The amazon had regained control of their coupling, and Emily let herself be lowered gently to the floor. She lay her head on Hecate's chest, the thick nipple still supplying her with mouthfuls of the liquid.

Emily felt safe and warm.

And, oh, God, she needed to fuck!

Hecate must have sensed her need, because she nudged Emily's legs apart, exposing her slick sex.

Emily groaned and sucked harder as Hecate went straight for her clit. She squeezed and stroked with her thumb and index finger.

Emily screamed as an intense orgasm ripped through her.

The stroking became gentle tugs.

Emily was only dimly aware of Sugar and Asmodea kneeling down on either side.

A small warm hand stroked her forehead. "Fever, she's burning up."

"The virus. It's incredibly fast acting, re-writing her DNA," Sugar whispered near her ear.

Sick? She was sick, but she didn't care. It was wonderful! She drank faster, and the pressure on her clit felt incredible!

12