Transformations - Soccer Mom Ch. 10

Story Info
Transforming the unwilling. Futa fuck! Sam becomes Sammi.
2.9k words
4.6
37.6k
22

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes: Enjoy! Comments appreciated.

*****

Demona cuffed the last of the captive women into surgical chairs. "There. Man, lot of work to do."

"Can I help?" Courtney said. She was staring wide eyed at the women strapped to the chairs.

Fuck, I didn't think about... Demona stood up straight. "Courtney, honey, I know this must be confusing, what we're doing?" What was wrong with her? To Courtney, this was supposed to be some kind of hospital, not some mad scientist's sex slave factory.

"You're fixing them," Courtney said. "They're not right. You're making them right."

"You understand what that means?"

"Sure. Everyone has their place. Some people have to become whores to keep people happy. That's Morpheus's plan - no more wars because everyone will have their wildest fantasies come true. It's going to be utopia."

Sugar. She must have indoctrinated her, among other things.

"I want to help," Courtney said with a smile.

"Why?"

"Well, I want to be a doctor, like you. I don't want to be a whore - I want to contribute. I mean, more than just being a stupid cum dump like these sluts are going to be."

"Fuck me," Demona whispered.

Courtney was smiling at her. A true believer and complete sociopath. "Where do I start?"

"You might want ear plugs. The aphrodisiac spiked water is wearing off. When they come out of it, they're going to be wailing like banshees."

Courtney laughed. "I don't mind screaming. What can I do to help?"

Demona bit her lip. "Okay. There's a medical cart in the other lab. Get me syringes, lots of them. And, bottles from the cabinets labeled Titty Grow, Booty Max, Slutifier, and Gam Grow."

"Got it, anything else?"

Demona's eyes narrowed. Was she really this brainwashed? "Yeah. There's an instrument back there, it looks like a dildo with a pistol grip. We use it to dilate their cervixes and open their wombs to accept bigger cocks. It also sterilizes them - you okay with that?"

Courtney laughed. "Of course, why wouldn't I be?" She turned and ran to get the cart.

Demona watched her run off. Then she blinked and shook her head. "Oh, I have got to have a long talk with Sugar."

Ray was on the other side of the room with a redhead. He had laid her on a gurney and now stood stroking her hair.

"Who's your friend?" Demona asked.

"I call her Rose. Not sure what her name actually is... was."

Demona examined the girl's eyes. "She's under your control - didn't know you had it in you."

"Yeah, day's full of surprises."

"So, what are we doing with her?" She took a step back and estimated Rose's height. "Too short for street whore. You know what that means..."

"She's mine. I'm taking her."

"What?!" Demona took a step back. This was way out of character for Ray - he only had eight spots in his harem left for all eternity. "Jesus, did you tell Sugar?"

"No. It's my decision, not Sugar's." He looked up at Demona. "And not yours."

"Okay, okay, don't get all alpha male on me."

The redhead laid her head on Ray's bear paw of a right hand. "Sorry, Demona. I'm just... it's been a long day."

Demona took his other hand and squeezed. "It's okay, big guy. I'm yours too, remember?"

Ray smiled. "Yeah, I know."

"She must be awfully special."

Ray laughed. "I tried to take her to level nine..."

"Are you crazy? You went to nine alone?"

"Church said to lobotomize her. I just couldn't, Demona."

Demona nodded. Despite the monsters they had become, Ray still had a heart. "What do you want done?"

"No height mods. Give her DDDs and slutify her. Don't change anything else."

***

"Unnh, I think I'm going to..." Emily moaned.

"No, no. Asmodea stop sucking," Sugar said.

Sam was straining his neck to see the tangle of bodies on the floor. He couldn't get a good view.

Emily had to be drugged. She was talking about having a cock for God's sake!

The big amazon bitch was standing with her back to Sam.

His cock had shrunk after the humiliating hand job, and the cum was dried on his stomach.

Why had Emily betrayed him? If the woman called Sugar was telling the truth, Emily could have gotten them released.

Instead, she had made love to a woman! Actually had sex with her.

"You disgust me," she had said.

Sam was ashamed of his small cock that had retreated into his body after cumming.

"Please, Sugar, I need to..." Emily pleaded from somewhere on the floor.

"No. I know you need to, but this needs to be special," Sugar said. She stood up.

Sam felt lust stir inside him - it was a normal reaction. The woman was impossibly tall, at least six and a half feet with tits like fucking watermelons.

She stood with her back to him, fists on her latex clad hips. "Stand up, honey."

The nun stood up first and helped Emily to her feet.

Sam screamed. What she had said... he had thought she was high on some drug.

His wife stood in front of him, huge fake tits bobbing, nipples leaking clear fluid onto the floor below.

At her crotch, an eight inch cock with a wide head curved up toward the ceiling.

Sam shook his head. Oh, God, what have they done to her?

The amazon turned, displaying a flacid cock at least five inches longer than Emily's.

Sam screamed again. This was a nightmare.

Sugar and Asmodea looked at him with mischievous grins.

Sugar walked up between his legs and drew a long, sharp, red nail up his inner thigh.

Sam shook his head violently and arched his back.

"What's wrong, Sam? Don't you like what we've done to your beautiful wife? She's a goddess now, don't you think?"

It couldn't be real. None of this could be happening.

"Please, Sugar," Emily begged. "It feels like I'm going to explode."

"Poor dear, blue balls must be even worse when the balls are where your ovaries used to be." She walked back and grasped the base of Emily's thick cock. "Now, Emily, you're a growing girl... boy? Futa? Fuck if I know. But, what I do know is: if you want a cock to grow nice and long and hard, you have to bury it someplace dark and warm and moist. Don't you?"

Emily bit her lower lip and nodded slowly.

"Hmm, let's see. Now Asmodea loves a good hard cock, don't you, honey?"

Asmodea laughed. "Oh, yes, but I'm just not in the mood."

"Aww, that's too bad. I suppose I could let you fuck my tight little cunt. Would you like that, Emily." Sugar jacked her gently. "Would you like to fuck me with your big, hard girl cock? Breed me like the fucking whore I am?"

"Please! Please, I want you!"

Sugar stopped her hand job and Emily whined.

"Oh, wait! I know who you can fuck!" Sugar laughed. "You are married after all." She looked at Sam and winked.

"Goddamn you!" Sam screamed behind the gag. It came out as muffled splutters.

Sugar led Emily forward still holding her by the base of the futa cock. "See that little hole, Emily? Wouldn't it feel so good to slide your meat in there?"

Emily was breathing hard, her eyes lidded in lust.

Sam struggled and screamed, trying in vain to get loose.

"Of course, you're going to give him your nasty little STD, Emily. Are you sure you want to infect your husband?"

She let go of Emily's cock and moved around behind her. "Did he ever fuck you in the ass, Emily?" Sugar kissed the back of her neck.

"Once."

Sugar giggled. "Did it hurt?"

"Yes."

"With his little dick and it still hurt?"

"I cried."

She pushed Emily forward between his legs. "Did he stop?"

"When he finished, he stopped." Emily said. Her mouth was turned down in a frown.

No, please, Sam begged with his eyes.

"And, so will you." Sugar moved around and leaned down to whisper in Sam's ear. "Your wife is going to fuck you now, Sam. It's going to hurt, and she's going to give you a disease. And, I'm going to enjoy every second of it. You? Not so much." She licked his ear as she stepped away.

Emily was staring down at his exposed asshole.

She grasped the base of her hard cock and leaned forward, rubbing the wide head across his pucker.

Sam screamed as she pumped her hand, smearing precum over his hole.

Sugar stroked his forehead. "First dose, baby. Can you feel the virus working?"

Emily pushed hard against his asshole.

He was looking down between his legs. Her girl cock was almost as thick as her wrist!

Sam screamed in pain as the cock pressed into him.

"Hard, Emily! Push harder!" Sugar urged.

Emily growled and lunged.

Sam's sphincter opened. It felt like he was being split in two!

She couldn't get the head in, the hole was too small.

Emily laid her head on his chest, the head of her girl cock half inside him.

Then she raised her head and looked into his eyes.

She smirked.

She lunged forward again.

Sam screamed in agony as his sphincter gave up the fight.

It closed around the thick head which rocketed forward, impaling him on at least eight inches of hard cock.

"Yes, Emily! It's so much better when it hurts them, isn't it?" Sugar giggled.

Sam felt like he was blacking out. The room was stifling hot. He was full and stretched.

Emily was kissing his chest, just staying still, her thick cock deep inside him.

The room was spinning.

And, then she moved. She rocked her hips and leaned forward. The cock slid out, stopping with the thick head against his sphincter. His eyes bulged.

"God, so fucking tight. Fuck, so tight," Emily groaned.

She began to fuck him, long slow strokes.

Sam writhed in agony. How could she do this to him? He felt so betrayed. Hot tears leaked down his cheeks as she rutted against him, using his body to milk her cock.

"Look, Asmodea, the virus is working on him now."

Sam was dying. He wanted to die. Emily was using him like a john used a whore. He was just a hole to fuck. His head spun. What was wrong with him? He should be furious, but instead he just felt betrayed by her brutal assault.

"Will he be like her?" Asmodea whispered nearby.

"Shh, just watch."

Emily was kissing his chest as she fucked him. "Sorry... so sorry, baby. I just... I had to... don't hate me... I need you."

Sam opened his eyes. She needed him? Emily still loved him! The pain as she fucked him lessened, became dull. Of course, she wasn't betraying him! She just needed him.

"Oh! Sam, what are you doing?" Emily gasped.

He was dimly aware that he was moving his buttocks in a circle, squeezing the muscles in his ass as she tried to pull out, loosening when she fucked into him.

Fucked him with her big cock! Her beautiful, thick, cock! Thoughts of long, hard cocks filled his mind.

"Mmm, hmm, that's right," Sugar whispered. "You won't need this anymore." She unhooked the ball gag and pulled it free.

"Oh!" Sam coughed. "Emily!" His voice cracked as he cried.

"What's happening to his body hair?" Asmodea asked.

"Falling out. Everything but his eye brows, lashes, and the hair on his head." Sugar unclasped his wrists.

Sam hugged his wife close as she fucked him harder. "You... you need this?" His voice was soft almost sweet. He was soaked with sweat.

"I do. I'm sorry... need to fuck."

"Shh," Sam whispered. "Just fuck me. It's okay." A voice deep inside him was crying out for him to stop.

But, she needed him.

"Fuck me, Emily! Fuck me hard! Cum in me. Breed me!"

Emily trembled and went still, buried in him to the hilt.

He screamed as he felt a torrent of cum flood his insides.

"Yes! Emily! I love you!" He screamed in a voice that was at least two octaves higher than his own.

Emily arched her back.

Asmodea gasped.

Sam was trembling, feeling each virus laden spurt deep inside him.

Sugar squeezed his pec.

Only it wasn't a pec anymore.

He opened his eyes and looked down at two small breasts on his now hairless chest. "Wh... What?"

He looked past his new tits at his flat belly and cinched in waist above thickening hips.

His balls seemed to have pulled up inside his body, leaving an empty sack and shrinking cock.

"The virus turns girls into futas," Sugar whispered. "And, it turns boys into..."

"Girls?" Asmodea asked.

Sugar nodded. She ran her long nails down Sam's flat tummy. His cock was little more than a nub. When she touched it, Sam trembled inside. The little nub was sensitive.

Below the deflated sack, Emily's cock still throbbed inside his asshole.

Sugar stroked the empty sack with her nail. "In a few hours, your body will rearrange this useless sack and put the skin to good use."

"What are you doing?" He whispered, fascinated by Sugar's finger as it explored his ruined scrotum.

"I love virgins."

Sam gasped as Sugar pushed in with her long red nail.

She pulled out her finger. It was coated wet with moisture. She held it to Sam's lips. "Taste."

Sam was delirious. He had decided this must be some kind of nightmare. He licked the finger.

Sweet and salty. Delicious.

Sugar nodded knowingly. She reached back down and pushed inside him again. Deeper this time. She was pressing against something inside him. "Ready?"

"I'm scared."

Sugar laughed. "Shh, time to become a woman." She pushed and whatever was in the way broke.

Sam gasped as the finger slid into his new, liquid depths. His eyes bulged.

"Even his face is becoming more feminine," Asmodea whispered.

"You like my finger in your pussy, don't you?"

Pussy? How could he have a pussy? He needed to wake up from this nightmare.

Sam cried out as Sugar slipped in a second finger. Then a third.

"Now, this is one hungry little pussy. It needs a hard dick to take care of it." She said as she pulled out her fingers.

Sam cried out. "No! Don't... stop."

"Shh, be still Sammi."

Sammi? That wasn't his name. It was girly. And, he was a man. Wasn't he? He had a cock... no wait. He didn't. Now he had a pussy, and it was hungry for hard...

Sammi whined as he felt Emily's cock slip out of his ass.

Empty, so empty. He was whining.

"Shh, quiet I said." Sugar rubbed Sammi's clit gently with her thumb. "Emily. Look at what is left of your husband. She needs to be fucked."

She? Sammi's mind was a blur. It was hard to think. He just knew he was empty, and he wanted to be full.

Emily stroked her thick cock. It was growing hard again!

"F... Fuck me, Emily," Sammi whispered everything seemed fuzzy, like he was floating on a pink cloud. "Need cock. Fuck. Sammi needs fuck. Cock, Emily." His voice was completely feminine.

Sugar burst out laughing. "Side effect of the virus on men. Lowers the IQ exponentially. Sammi is a very stupid fuck toy now. Seriously, Emily, she can't cross the street without help."

Sammi heard the words, but she could only pick out a few, mainly 'fuck toy'.

Emily leaned over her. "It's okay, Sammi. I still love you. I know what you need."

"Need fuck!"

"Yes, darling," Emily whispered. Her cock slid deep in her husband's tight cunt.

Sammi screamed and laughed, rocking her hips like a good fuck toy.

***

Sugar Tits and Asmodea stepped away, leaving the couple to explore their new bodies.

Emily could now pass for Hecate's sister, brown hair and eyes where Hecate's were black and blue respectively.

Hecate stood motionless watching as Emily fucked her ten inch dick into the delighted and squealing Sammi.

There was nothing of Sam left. The newly made girl's hair had gone platinum blonde in a span of minutes. Her tits and ass had plumped up to stripper proportions. Translucent blue eyes sparkled as Emily unbuckled the remaining straps and tossed her on the padded floor.

Sammi giggled as Emily rough housed her onto her hands and knees. She arched her back as Emily guided her thick cock into Sammi's hot cunt.

"Hecate? Don't you want some of my husband?" Emily asked.

Hecate moved slowly, getting down on her hands and knees in front of Sammi.

Sammi giggled. "Big cock. Like big cocks!" She wrapped her bee stung lips around the thick head of the monster dick and struggled to take it deep.

Emily grunted as she fucked her husband, preparing to breed her for the third time in an hour.

Asmodea shook her head. "What are we doing with them, exactly?"

"New York City. There's an underground brothel in the Village. Lots of society types, movers and shakers, politicians. We're going to send our little threesome there to work."

Asmodea laughed. "Sugar! It will be chaos!"

"Yes. Maria Marapova says we need a distraction to occupy the government's attention while we expand. Having most of the ruling elite in the Big Apple converted into futanari and cum sluts should be just what we need."

Sammi lifted her toned left leg giving Asmodea a breathtaking view of the thick futa cock spearing her pussy. "So, if futa's turn girls into futa's and boys into girls - what happens when a man fucks one of the transformed girls?"

"Nothing," Sugar said as she led Asmodea out of the room. "The virus dies inside a man who becomes a woman - we want them panic stricken, not completely without hope."