Transformations - Soccer Mom Ch. 12

Story Info
Stacie emerges from the tube. Donny and Madison.
4k words
4.69
29.1k
26

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray stood at the cluster of five transformation tubes. Rose was in the second from the left, Sugar's soccer mom was in the middle tube.

Sugar stepped up beside him. "That her?"

"Yes. You want to tell me I shouldn't claim her?"

"Ray, I've been with you since day one. If you think she's special enough for us to spend eternity with, that's good enough for me."

Ray sighed. "Fuck, Sugar, I just don't know." His hand found hers and she held it as they looked up at their creations.

"What do you want me to do to her?" Sugar asked.

"Nothing. Just, give her moral flexibility, I don't want her conflicted or some shit."

Sugar reached out with her mind, touched the unconscious beauty floating in her tube of goo. In her mind, the girl was remembering the hard fuck she had received from Ray, the numerous orgasms. "Fuck," Sugar whispered.

"What's wrong?"

Sugar shook her head. "Not a damned thing. She is one twisted slut, Ray. She loved it."

"Are you sure?"

Sugar nodded. "She's twisted - no need to change a thing. She's got moral flexibility out the ass." She leaned up and kissed him. "Nice choice, lover."

"I didn't."

"Didn't what?"

"Choose her. I just... Sugar, goddamn it. What the fuck are we? We rip out a girl's brains because she isn't tall enough to fit the order?"

"I don't like it any more than you do, Ray."

"Yeah, but we do it every fucking day. Sugar, we're henchmen for motherfucking monsters."

"Yes, I know. But, we shouldn't even have brought her here. Too small, Ben should have left her where he found her."

"Goddamn Ben, every time some shit happens around here that ape is involved."

"Temper. He's an ape, but he's our ape."

"Don't like him, Sugar. He's a walking waste of oxygen."

She wrapped her arms around his neck. "Say the word, and I'll do something witchy."

Ray finally smiled. "One day, I'll ask you to do just that."

Giggling from behind them. They turned and watched as Demona slapped Courtney's ass playfully.

Sugar frowned and turned away.

"Hey," Ray whispered. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Sugar, babe, it's me."

Sugar shrugged and wiped away a tear. "She's in love."

"Demona?"

Sugar nodded. "Both of them."

"And, that makes you sad?"

Sugar rolled her eyes. "No... Yes, goddamn it. I thought... you know... when she was ready..."

"You thought Demona would fall in love with you."

Sugar sniffed. "I'm an idiot."

"She does love you."

Sugar sighed. "Yeah, but she's in love with Courtney."

"Why can't we just all be in love with each other?" Ray asked and grinned.

"In the long run, I guess we are."

Ray turned away. "Don't listen to me - I'm in love with a plastic girl."

Sugar laughed. "And, she hates everybody."

A small alarm went off on the control panel in front of Stacie's tube. "Mmm, MILF is done."

Ray nodded. "I'll clear out the sluts so you can be alone with her." Ray turned and walked to the chattering street whores. "All right, you sluts. Line up. We're going upstairs and get you ready for your bus ride to your ocean cruise."

The street whores giggled and danced on their high heels as Ray made them line up.

A few hours before, they had been a diverse group of different heights, weights, and shapes. Now the only differences were in their hair color, eye color, and ethnicities. Other than that, they had identical weight, height, and measurements.

Ray nodded in approval and led them into the hall.

Demona turned to Sugar as they went out.

Sugar glanced up at Stacie's tube and nodded.

Demona took Courtney's arm. "Okay, sweetie. Let's go upstairs and get some dinner. I'm starving."

Sugar watched them leave and Demona shut the doors behind them.

Sugar looked up at the woman floating in her pink tube. "Okay, soccer mom, just you and me now."

***

The pink goo slid off her body and pooled on the steel grated floor.

Stacie was naked on her hands and knees, watching the pink stuff flow into the grates. She was hyperventilating and completely disoriented.

Two long legs in white stiletto boots appeared in front of her.

She looked up. "Sugar?" She whispered.

"Right here."

"What? Where am I?"

"Surgery is all done. How do you feel?"

"Surgery? What..."

"You remember? The boob job? You wanted DDD's and you have them."

Heavy. Her chest felt so heavy. She sat back on her heels, legs spread.

Two big melons blocked her view of the floor. "Fuck."

Sugar laughed. "Remember who you are?"

"Yes."

"No, honey, I'm testing you to make sure you're okay after anesthesia. What's your name?"

"Stacie. Stacie Marie... Fuchs."

"That's right. How old are you?"

"Forty-four."

"Very nice. What do you do for a living?"

"Public relations. I do PR for the Church of Morpheus. Social media, community outreach, that sort of thing." She hugged her arms around her huge tits.

"Cold?"

"A little."

"It will pass. The PR job is your public title. What do you really do for the Church?"

Stacie bit her lip and smiled. "Sex worker owned by the Church. I seduce people into joining the congregation. I corrupt them."

"Doing great. You have kids?"

"Yes. Three. Can I stand up?"

Sugar held out her hand and Stacie took it. She raised the dripping MILF to her feet.

Stacie tried to turn her head to look behind her. "Is my ass bigger?"

"Church orders, J-Lo would be envious."

Stacie laughed. "Balance is totally fucked."

"You'll adjust. What are your kid's names?"

"Courtney, my baby. And..."

"And?"

"Donny and Madison." Mentioning their names brought it all back: regrets.

"I think you're okay," Sugar said as she took Stacie's hand. She led her to the back of the room to a line of shower heads. "Let's get the rest of this goo off you."

"Freaky waking up covered in that stuff."

Sugar laughed as she turned on the nearest shower. "Oh, please. That's definitely not the first time you woke up in a strange place covered in goo."

Stacie giggled. "No, but the goo is usually white."

Sugar tested the shower spray with her hand. "Nice and warm." She pushed Stacie gently under the jets.

"Oh, wow. That feels good." The goo slid down her body, disappearing into the floor grates.

Sugar took a bottle of body wash and squirted it on her hands. She soaped Stacie's back, kneading her shoulders.

"You are so good to me."

"Nice being owned, isn't it?"

Stacie gasped as Sugar's magic hands worked their way down her back to her plump ass. "Yesss!"

"Horny?"

"So bad it's hard to think."

Sugar ran her middle finger up and down her ass crack.

Stacie spread her legs.

"Good girl. Nice reaction."

Stacie leaned forward, and Sugar spread her ass cheeks.

"Such a pretty asshole. I like that it's a slit now - maybe I should have that done to mine." Sugar soaped her ass slit.

"Feels so nice." Stacie arched her back.

Sugar slipped two fingers in her ass. "You really like that, don't you?"

"Oh! You know fucking well I do."

Sugar laughed and slipped two more fingers in. "Nice and roomy in there."

"Well fucked," Stacie giggled.

"How many men have fucked you in the last year?" Sugar asked as she began massaging the stretched hole with her thumb as well.

"Mmm. I don't know. A hundred maybe?"

"Such a slut." Sugar eased the thumb in with her other fingers.

"So good..."

Stacie's ass opened wide as Sugar eased her whole fist inside. It closed on her wrist.

"Deeper."

Sugar spanked her with her free hand. "Nasty whore."

"Yes, I am."

Sugar fisted her slowly.

"God..."

It only took a few thrusts before Stacie's juicy pussy poured girl cream on the floor as her ass squeezed rhythmically on the invading fist.

The MILF screamed in ecstasy.

Sugar slid her fist out as gently as she could. Then she spun Stacie around and held her fingers to the woman's lips.

Stacie smiled, then kissed and sucked each finger individually into her mouth.

Sugar turned off the water and led Stacie along the floor to a small changing area.

There was a full-length mirror there.

Stacie gasped at her own reflection.

Her legs were toned, but not overly thin. Her tummy had a slight pooch, but much less than most women her age after three kids. Her cunt was hairless, the clit thick and protruding.

There was a tattoo just above her mound. An inverted pentagram in thin black lines. The bottom point was almost touching her clit. "Oh..."

"Church wants you branded with the sign of Morpheus. Do you like it?"

"I love it," she whispered. It was a mark of ownership, and the thought of being owned thrilled her.

She turned looking at her thick ass. "It's so... big."

Sugar laughed. "Booty is in, sweetheart."

Stacie laughed with her. "I guess. You think I'll be appealing to johns?"

"One look at that ass and every man with a mommy fetish is going to be stroking thinking about it."

Stacie blushed.

Her tits looked huge - but natural. They had some sag, but not as much as she would have expected. "Now, those I like."

Sugar cupped her tits from behind, causing Stacie to breathe in and tremble. "Sensitive?"

"Fuck, yes," Stacie breathed as Sugar gently twisted her thick nipples.

"Imagine all those young men who are going to nurse on those big tits of yours..."

"Mmm."

Stacie looked up at her face in the mirror. "I... Do I look the same? I don't recognize myself at all."

The face was beautiful even if she was middle aged, dark skin framed by long flowing dark brown hair.

"The face is different. Again, the Church ordered you specifically. They wanted you to look like a porn star from the 70s. I think her name was Kay Parker?"

"My eyes..." They were big and blue, almost translucent.

"No, the eyes are Chasey Lain blue."

"Another porn star?"

"The Church does love their porn."

Sugar opened a drawer and pulled out an outfit. "Sit down, I'll help you." She handed Stacie a pair of black thigh high stockings with lace at the top. "Slide these on."

"They're beautiful," Stacie said as she slid them up her calves.

"Skirt," Sugar said as she handed Stacie a tight, short black skirt.

"Panties?"

"Oh, never!"

Stacie laughed as she stood, pulled up the skirt, and fastened it. "Okay, now I definitely need a bra with these girls."

"Yes." Sugar handed her a tiny black bra.

It was a shelf bra, only designed to lift her big breasts, not cover them.

"You're kidding."

"Nipples out front where everyone can see them, babe."

Stacie sighed as she hooked the bra. Her big tits stuck straight out. "Don't suppose I'm getting a t-shirt... a thick one? Or, maybe a sweater?"

"Tsk. In this heat?" Sugar handed her a sheer white blouse.

Stacie burst out laughing. "You know, I've gone to great lengths to hide my... activities from my kids, Sugar." She took the blouse and put it on, fastening the pearl buttons. "For fuck's sake, the skirt barely covers the stocking tops. If I bend over, they'll show."

"Oh, I think Courtney will think you are the coolest mom ever."

Stacie laughed as she put on black "Come Fuck Me" pumps.

Wait.

Courtney? "Oh, my God!"

Sugar grabbed her hands. "What's wrong?"

"Courtney? Her surgery! Oh, my God, please tell me it was a success!" How could she forget? Courtney was the most important thing in her life!

"Shh, honey! She's fine - she woke up this morning. At least twelve hours ago."

"Take me to her!"

"Stacie, calm down. She's fine. She's happy and beautiful..."

"And cured? Demona cured her?"

"Of course. There was never anything to worry about."

Stacie cried tears of joy. She wiped her eyes and looked at herself in the mirror. "Thank God. I was so worried." Her brow furrowed. "Hey, I'm wearing makeup."

"Tattooed permanently. You won't need makeup again - although, I do enjoy wearing lipstick."

She looked at herself in the mirror.

"You really are gorgeous. Demona outdid herself. Now, let's fix that hair and I'll take you to Courtney."

***

"It's okay, Amber," Madison said from the back seat of Donny's SUV.

Amber Connor sat in the front passenger seat, legs spread while Donny rubbed her clit with one hand as he drove with the other. She had never been so embarrassed in her life.

Donny was hot. At Ithaca College, he was a legend. Sorority girls talked about him in hushed tones, calling him the Orgasm King. When he had asked her out a few days ago, she had tried hard to turn him down. Guys with reps like his weren't even slightly appealing to her.

Try as she might to say no, she just couldn't turn him down. Maybe it was his smile, or his piercing eyes. It was like he saw right through her.

What followed was three nights of uninhibited sex - fucking she corrected herself. Donny called it fucking. He told her to call it fucking.

Whatever he wanted was fine with her, because he really was the Orgasm King. He could bring her off easier and more often than any lover had managed, including her hand and three vibrators.

So, when he had driven to her sorority house and invited her out tonight, she eagerly accepted.

Finding his twin sister in the car had put a damper on her expectations - a damper that turned to pure terror when Donny reached over, pushed her thighs apart, and began fingering her not a mile from campus!

With his sister sitting right behind them.

"I'll bet she's wet," Maddy giggled from the back seat.

"God, you guys, I... I don't like this." Amber tried to wiggle away, but his hand seemed to follow no matter where she went.

If Donny heard her, he didn't give any indication.

"It's really okay, Amber. Donny and I are twins. We know everything about each other. You're even cuter than Donny described."

"But... this is just... wrong." Amber moaned. Donny knew her body inside and out. His rhythmic stroking was taking her to the edge.

"There is no wrong," Donny whispered. He pushed his middle finger deep inside while stroking her clit with his thumb.

"Oh! Oh, God!"

"You're right, Sis - she's wet as fuck."

Amber cried out as her orgasm ripped through her.

Amber was still cumming as Donny pulled his finger out of her. She whined a little, from experience she knew he could bring her off again within seconds if he wanted.

She hadn't noticed beautiful Madison leaning over the seat behind her. Amber jumped, startled by the woman's leering grin.

And, then Donny brought his finger, still slick with Amber's juices up to his sister's lips.

She winked and licked it clean. "Mmm... Amber, you taste so nice. Like strawberries."

Amber threw herself against the car door as Madison licked her lips. "T... Take me back to house. Now!"

The twins burst out laughing.

"Lighten up, Amber. Are you homophobic?" Donny asked.

Madison poked out her lower lip. "I feel so hurt by her reaction, Donny."

"Amber! You've insulted my sister. How could you?"

"Huh? I... Oh, God, I'm so sorry, Madison. I didn't mean to insult you." Amber's mind was spinning. She felt violated and ashamed of her reaction at the same time.

Madison howled with laughter. "Oh, Donny, she's precious."

"Stop... laughing at me," Amber was on the verge of tears, but it was turning to anger quickly. "Take me home!"

"Amber," Madison soothed. She leaned over the seat and stroked Amber's hair. "I'm sorry. We're terrible, aren't we?"

"I... just take me home."

"Shh, it's okay. Don't cry."

Madison's perfume was strong. It smelled delightful, but, this close, Amber was getting lightheaded.

Madison continued to stroke her hair gently. "Donny and I, we're so close. Twins have special relationships, little inside jokes. Sometimes we can be real assholes."

"Speak for yourself," Donny said as he drove them through the dark town.

"Now, stop it, Donny. We frightened her. I'm ashamed of us," Madison said.

The feel of Madison's hand in her hair made Amber drowsy. The lightheaded feeling passed and was replaced with a warm, calm feeling. "Just breathe, Amber. In and out. That's right."

"Perfume... smells so good..."

Madison suppressed a giggle. "No perfume. That's me. You like how I smell?"

"Yes," Amber whispered. She was vaguely aware that Madison's hands had moved from her hair to her temples, rubbing in gentle circles.

"Nice and calm now. Just breathe. You like my hands on you, don't you Amber?"

"Yes," Amber's voice was small and weak as she breathed in and out.

"Eyelids are getting so heavy. It's okay, Amber. Just close your eyes."

Amber's eyes fluttered closed.

Madison smiled and kissed the back of the little blonde's head. "She's out." She leaned over and kissed Donny.

Donny smiled. "She's really a great fuck once you get her started."

Madison laughed. "Oh, is that right? Better than me." She reached under her skirt and pushed her fingers into her quim.

"Nobody compares to you," Donny acknowledged.

"You just remember that when you're studding these little coeds. This is still the hottest pussy you've ever had." She wiped her cream on Donny's lips and he licked it off.

She leaned over Amber. "Now, Amber, you are deep asleep. Say it."

"I am deep asleep," Amber whispered.

"Good girl. Amber, it isn't nice to judge people on their sexuality. You are very ashamed by how you acted. Girls licking girl juice is a beautiful, erotic thing."

"Beautiful... erotic..."

"As a matter of fact, you're really turned on by what I did. You want me to kiss you, don't you Amber?" Madison asked.

"N... No."

Madison rolled her eyes. "Fuck. If they would just make me a white witch, I could do this so much easier."

"Yeah, well, when they make me a Whore Master, I'll be a lot happier too." Donny said.

"She's deep as fuck, and I can't turn her. This is so fucked up."

"Don't pout. Some girls just aren't into vag," Donny said.

Madison leaned back and kicked his seat. "Asshole."

Donny laughed. "We just need to ease her into it a little at a time. Get close to her, keep the pheromones flowing."

Madison leaned over the seat and caressed the sleeping girl's face.

"Amber," Donny said. "You like my big cock, don't you?"

Amber smiled in her sleep. "Yes!" she whispered.

"I love it when you suck me. Your mouth is so hot and wet. It would really make me happy if you leaned over here and sucked my cock. You want me to be happy, don't you?"

"Yes," Amber whispered eyes still closed. Her brow furrowed. "But, your sister..."

"She's seen my cock, Amber. She doesn't mind. Do you, Maddy?"

Maddy smiled and winked. "No, I love to watch pretty girls suck his big cock, Maddy. Won't you please suck him?"

Amber's eyes flickered under her lids. She leaned over in the seat.

Donny smiled and leaned his seat back.

Amber laid her head on Donny's stomach. She licked her lips and unzipped his pants.

She moaned a little as she pulled his thickening cock out of his pants. Her hand looked tiny in comparison. Donny's cock was nine inches long flaccid on its way to thirteen inches hard.

Amber opened her mouth and moaned as she licked and kissed the swelling head.

"God," Donny whispered. "She does this thing with her tongue. Kind of forces it into my piss slit. Somebody trained the fuck out of this whore."

"Let me get a closer look." Madison leaned over close to Amber's face. "Oh, I see."

"Fuck, so good," Donny breathed.

Madison giggled. "Amber, can you deep throat him?"

"I... I don't think so... He's so big."

"I know. Put both hands on his shaft and see how much you can take in," she winked at Donny.

"Oh," Donny whispered. "I think I know where this is going. The waitress?"

"Mmm, hmm."

Donny laughed. "Amber, baby, I feel so selfish. I wish I could play with your little pussy while you suck me. But, I have to keep both hands on the wheel."

Amber whined and sucked, bobbing her head up and down taking in as much as she could before her gag reflex forced her back.

12