Transformations - Soccer Mom Ch. 15

Story Info
Sugar tries out the futas. Asmodea schemes. Rita and Ray.
3.5k words
4.69
26.8k
19

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Comments welcome, as always.

------------------------

Sugar watched the video from Ray's desk in the back room. Amber had worked the booth like a pro. Editing was a real bitch -- eight hours of raw footage of dozens of men using a giggling Amber in each orifice.

This would be a compilation reel, mostly.

She paused the video when Amber, on her hands and knees, face glazed with cum, gaping pussy and asshole drooling cream pie, gets scolded by Ray.

Ray's voice grunted off camera. "You need to clean yourself up. Nobody wants sloppy seconds."

Amber blinked as fresh cocks appeared in the gloryholes in front and behind. "Pretty gross, huh?"

Ray tossed her a clear plastic bottle with two dildo shaped nozzles extending from the cap. A label on the bottle read: Cunt Clean. "Shove one nozzle up your ass, the other in your pussy... No, not like that! Squat on it and spread your legs so the johns can see."

Amber did as she was told. "Ooo," she giggled as the twin dildos disappeared up into her well used holes.

"Now, squeeze all the liquid inside," Ray said.

Amber laughed as she squeezed the bottle, filling herself with the cleaner.

"All in? Pull them out."

Amber slid the tubes out of her and bit her lower lip. "Golly, It's gonna come out..."

"See the grate in the floor? That's what it's for."

Amber laughed as the liquid poured out of her and slid down the drain.

She spread her pussy lips. "All clean?" She smiled at him with her cum crusted lips.

"Down there, yeah." Ray's hand appeared in the frame. He twisted the top off a bottle and doused her face and hair.

She spluttered a little and smiled.

"Perfect," Ray said. He shoved a plastic wrapped case of Cunt Clean into the video booth beside her. "Twenty-four bottles. Enough to get you started."

Sugar smiled in the office as she cut the rest of the film together.

Then she turned the camera on herself.

"Hello, Congressman. I would introduce myself, but you know whom I represent. Your daughter is quite adept at her new role, isn't she? I'd say she's a natural." Sugar smirked at the camera. "I'll get straight to the point -- tomorrow morning, you're going to go into committee and put an end to the resolution against the Church of Morpheus. If you do, I will return your daughter to her dormitory with all memory of what she's just done erased. Fail us, and I will ship her to a third-world country where she will be used as a sex slave twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Your choice."

Sugar turned off the camera. "Slutz-Net?"

"Mistress?" The computer answered.

"Deliver this through the appropriate VPN to Congressman Leo Connor."

"Yes, Mistress."

***

Stacie and Courtney stood outside the elevator on level 10 and watched as Donny and Madison waved goodbye. When the doors closed, Courtney laid her head on Stacie's shoulder.

"They'll come to see us now, right, Mom?"

Stacie bit her lip and smiled. "Oh, they'll come often, dear."

***

Sugar stood at the loading dock as Ben hooked up the tank trailer to the rig.

Something inside the tank slammed against the interior wall and Ben jumped back in fright.

Sugar laughed. "Don't worry, Poseidon and his wives can't break through a steel tank. I don't think they can, anyway. Just get it to the harbor and don't stop until our people load it on the freighter."

Ben stared wide-eyed at the fist sized dent in the steel tank.

***

Ray escorted the towering street whores through the front doors of Stallion's.

A party bus with dark tinted windows idled a few feet away.

"Okay, ladies, the bus will take you to the cruise ship."

The girls giggled and danced on the cartoon high heels as a crowd of men watched them climb on the bus.

Ray watched them go, all traces of the people they once were gone. He wondered for the millionth time if they really were saving the world.

***

Rita the Bimbot walked along the corridor on level 10, a sleeping Amber in her arms. The girl smelled of sex, and her naked body glistened from being doused in cleaner.

Doctor Demona opened the double doors to surgery. "Put her on the table, please."

Rita laid her gently on the operating table. "If her father doesn't do as he's told?"

Demona shrugged. "He will."

"But... if he doesn't?"

Demona cocked her head to the side and studied the glassy, emotionless eyes of the Bimbot. "If he doesn't, we'll find a place for her."

"A third world brothel?"

Demona smiled and touched Amber's sleeping, smiling face. "Don't be silly. We have no third world brothels."

"No. We have worse," Rita said. She turned and left the room.

Demona watched her leave. "Hmmm." She shrugged again and nudged Amber's thighs apart. "Okay, cutie, let's get you tightened back up. Would you like your cherry back? I mean, you weren't a virgin when you came here, but I can fix that. I'm a miracle worker."

***

Ray and Sugar walked down the hall toward the room where Sugar had left the futanari.

"I think our problems in congress will be over tomorrow," Sugar said as they walked hand in hand down the corridor.

"This problem. Next week, they'll introduce another bill," Ray grumbled.

"And it will be handled as well. In the end, the Church will win. It's inevitable."

"Yeah. That's what scares me."

She stopped in mid stride and caressed his face, so different from the old man he had been when they first met. Handsome, chiseled. Perfect. "We are who we are, darling. It's far too late for a crisis of conscience."

"I know. It's just... well, we better live forever like they promised. Otherwise, we'll burn in hell."

Sugar frowned and nodded. Then she opened the door to the padded cell.

"Holy fuck," Ray breathed.

On the floor, two buxom amazons were scissoring, their crotches joined together as they screamed and moaned.

It took a moment for Ray to understand he was looking at two futanaris fucking. Emily's now thirteen-inch cock was sliding along Hecate's identical member.

Each cock was buried deep in the pussy of the other.

"Wow... didn't know they could do that," Sugar Tits whispered.

Sammi, now a massively top-heavy, M cup bimbo bounced across the rubber floor. Her tits jiggled deliciously as her long, platinum blonde hair flew around her face. Thick strings of futa cum dripped onto the floor from her stretched holes. "We're tryin' to make footsie babies!"

"Footsie?" Sugar asked. "No, dear. Futanari... they're trying to get each other pregnant. I'm afraid that won't work. They're sterile."

"Oh. Phooey!" Sammi cried with a delicious pout.

Ray began to laugh.

"I thought this might raise your spirits," Sugar said.

"Jesus, Sugar..."

Sugar walked around behind Sammi and grasped her shoulders, causing her watermelon sized tits to undulate like a waterbed. "You like?"

"That used to be the husband?"

"Oh, she's 100% girl now, aren't you?"

Sammi nodded her head enthusiastically. "Yeah! I got a pussy and tits and everything!"

"Dumb as a stump, too," Sugar said as she ran her fingers through the platinum locks.

"Yep," Sammi agreed. Her eyes were now locked on Ray's crotch. "That lump looks really big."

Ray smiled and unzipped. His half erect monster cock slid free.

"Yummy!" Sammi screamed as she dropped to her knees and took Ray's cock deep in her throat.

"Fuck!" Ray groaned.

"Oh, by the way, she's had her dose of transformative Ambrosia - you can fill her full of cum, and she won't imprint on you. She's tied to Emily," Sugar said as she put her hand on the back of Sammi's head and pushed her farther down Ray's thick shaft.

Ray smiled and caressed the blonde's face as he fucked her mouth.

"I have a few things to check on," Sugar said as she turned to leave.

"Like fuck," Ray said. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her close. "You work too hard."

Sugar smiled. "You know, I love it when you're forceful."

Ray smiled looking into her eyes as his hand slid up her perfect ass. He cupped her latex clad ass cheek and Sugar ground against his hip. "I love you, Sugar."

"I love you too," she purred as she opened the inverted pentagram clasp of her halter and let the beautiful breasts fall free.

Ray kissed her deep as the blonde on her knees struggled to take even more of him into her throat.

Sugar had her eyes closed until Ray released her from their kiss. Then she opened her eyes and smiled. She loosened the skirt and let it fall, leaving her in only the white latex thigh boots. She looked down at Sammi and smiled. "I don't think she's going to share. What am I supposed to do? Masturbate?"

Ray smiled and shook his head. "Hecate, Emily? Your mistress needs servicing."

The futas dislodged from each other, their thick cocks dripping with each other's juices.

Sugar giggled. "Oh... wow..."

Emily scrambled to her feet and pulled Sugar to her waiting lips.

Sugar let the creature control her.

Emily lay on her back, pulling Sugar on top of her.

Sugar needed no coaxing to guide the thick, thirteen-inch monster into her wet pussy.

Emily slid in to the hilt, impaling the white witch.

"Oh! Fuck, so good," Sugar whispered as she lay her head on Emily's pillowy tits.

Firm hands grasped the cheeks of her ass. She didn't need to look behind her to know Hecate's touch.

Her thick, futa cock probed Sugar's asshole.

She groaned as Hecate slid gently inside, lubricated with what seemed like a pint of futa pre-cum.

"Full... oh, Ray... so full."

Sammi dropped onto her hands and knees to Sugar's right. Her lips were coated in saliva from her face fuck, but obviously Ray wanted more.

Sugar was in heaven feeling the twin cocks working in a rhythm in her pussy and ass.

Sammi's eyes grew wide as Sugar heard a wet sound. "Golly! It's even bigger than footsie cock!"

She giggled and wiggled as Ray slid all fifteen inches in.

His big hand appeared on the back of her head. He pressed her face down to the rubber floor, causing her back to arch. "Down you go, honey. Face down, ass up. I'm going to take you deep."

Sammi was breathing hard as he began fucking her.

Sugar's eyes flickered shut as the rhythmic pounding into her own body grew even faster.

***

Demona smiled as she probed Amber's perfect pussy with two fingers. It was hard to believe she was examining the same girl.

The loose hole was now finger tight with a delightful thick hymen keeping her from advancing too deep. "Somebody's going to enjoy breaking you in."

The girl's eyes flickered under her closed lids. Slutz-Net, the Church's AI, was busy at work, whispering hypnotic suggestions through the headphones clamped over her ears.

Normally, Sugar did this step, but a simple erase of the past few hours was beneath her art. Slutz-Net just had to replace last night with a happy memory of talking with her friends Maddy and Donny, and then of course having to gently rebuke Donny when he tried to push her to go "all the way" - she intended to stay a virgin till marriage, after all.

The computer sifted through each memory of being fucked and replaced them with "almost" fucking.

"She's beautiful. Should I be jealous?"

Demona turned and saw Courtney staring at her with a half-smile.

Demona grinned and held out her hand.

The bombshell blonde smiled and slinked over, taking her hand.

"Of course not. Just admiring my handiwork. You'll feel the same over your own creations."

Courtney traced the girl's erect nipple with a lacquered red nail. "She is breathtaking."

"Nowhere near you," Demona whispered and drew Courtney to her lips.

The kiss was sweet, gentle. A far cry from the wanton lust she normally shared with her kissing partners.

But she could feel the blonde's blood boiling underneath.

And, that made Demona smile.

"Are you finished, Doctor?" Sister Asmodea said behind them.

Courtney jumped.

"I didn't mean to interrupt. Please don't stop on our account," Asmodea said with a smile as she and Sister Alicia walked into the lab.

Demona smiled. "Oh, we have to be careful. I'm afraid Courtney wants to stay closeted from her mother."

Courtney turned bright red.

Asmodea smiled knowingly. "Now, darling, there is no room for such silliness in the new order, is there, Sister Alicia?"

Alicia grinned wickedly. "Of course not." She eyed Courtney up and down. "All Morpheus's children should be free to worship cock and pussy as they choose." She licked her full red lips.

Asmodea ran her finger up Alicia's outer thigh. "Alicia, you're making her blush."

Courtney looked like a deer in headlights. "I... I better go find Mom." She dashed out of the room.

Asmodea watched her go. "She's adorable, Doctor."

"Yes, she is." Demona turned back to the naked woman on the operating table. "Completely done, physically. Slutz-Net is working on her brain fuck right now. We'll reprogram her tomorrow should her father choose not to cooperate - I'm thinking we might make her a fetish model in that case. Couldn't you just see her working the red light district in Amsterdam? Wearing black latex with a fist sized butt plug?"

"Well, let's hope the congressman does as he's told," Asmodea said as she leaned over Amber and ran a finger up her thin waist. "I'll supervise her programming from here."

Demona's eyes narrowed. "Umm, excuse me?"

"Church's orders. They want me to question her about her father's anti-religious activities. She might know something of value." Asmodea smiled.

"I... I generally don't release them until everything is done..." Demona stammered. Something about Sister Asmodea's demeanor was troubling.

Asmodea took her hand. "Nonsense. Go find that precious blonde of yours before she has to go home with Mommy." She led Demona toward the door.

"Well..."

"Church's orders, my dear."

"Yeah... okay..." Demona said. She walked out of the lab.

Asmodea shut the doors behind her.

The two nuns in their rubber habits stood over Amber.

"Slutz-Net, is the subject under complete hypnosis?" Asmodea asked.

"Yes, Sister Asmodea," the computer said in the otherwise quiet room.

"Good. Keep her under. Alicia, remove her headphones."

Alicia leaned forward and pulled the headphones gently from her ears.

"La Noche de las Brujas - Alicia, do you know what that means?"

"No, Sister."

"The night of the witches. When the Church took control of Cuba, our assassins killed everyone in the government overnight. We had programmed wives, girlfriends, and mistresses to assassinate their lovers and take control - it was joyous. Imagine the looks of surprise on those fat, communist faces when their lovers cut their throats... and sliced off their dicks."

Alicia smiled.

Asmodea leaned close to Amber. "My dear, sweet, Amber. Repeat after me: I am the instrument of the Church. I am the left hand of Morpheus."

Amber's voice was a gentle whisper. "I am the instrument of the Church. I am the left hand of Morpheus."

"Yes, perfect, my darling..."

***

Both futa dicks were pummeling Sugar past her limits.

Beside her, Sammi moaned in her tenth orgasm as Ray fucked her like a machine.

Sugar worked to maximize the pleasure for the two futanari, alternately squeezing ass and pussy muscles, milking them.

Emily was close, she was thrashing her head from side to side as Sugar rode her huge cock.

"Yes, Emily. Fill me with that beautiful seed. I need you," Sugar whispered.

Behind her, Hecate grunted in exertion.

"Ray... Ray, help Hecate. Want us to cum... together," Sugar stammered. So close, she was so close.

Ray's heavy balls slapped against Sammi as he fucked her. "Tell me when you're ready," Ray laughed.

"Close... now... Going to... Oh, God!" Sugar cried out.

Emily came first, and with the first splash of cum in Sugar's cunt, Sugar went off too.

Ray slipped a middle finger deep into Hecate's thrusting ass and the futanari screamed, dumping a torrent of cum into Sugar's spasming ass.

Sugar laughed feeling both futa's filling her full as her orgasm rolled on and on.

Sugar was pressed hard against both amazon's feeling them grow slowly soft within her.

Hecate slipped out first with a wet pop. She rolled onto her back, huge tits standing straight up.

Sugar rose slowly, relishing the feeling as each inch of Emily's cock slowly withdrew.

It slipped free, and, along with it, a torrent of futa cream poured from Sugar's cunt and ass.

Sugar sat back on her haunches.

Emily crawled over to Hecate and embraced her in a 69. The futanaris drew each other's dicks into their mouths and settled into a gentle suck.

Sugar smiled at them.

Beside her, Ray was fucking Sammi even harder.

The girl was delirious under Ray's unrelenting assault.

Sugar stroked his hard-muscled ass as he thrust, his heavy nuts slapping against Sammi as he fucked her doggy style.

"Are you close, lover?" Sugar asked.

"No... not her fault... she's tight as fuck. Good little whore, aren't you, baby?"

"Y... Yeah... Ooo, fuck..." Sammi said and then returned to babbling.

It was only then that Sugar noticed that they had an audience.

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Rita standing in the half-open doorway. Her eyes were glued to Ray as he pistoned into and out of the moaning slut.

Sugar smiled. "Ray, darling. I know why you can't cum."

"Unnh... What?"

"She is a beautiful little piece of ass, but she isn't who you want, is she?" Sugar asked.

"You... know she isn't..."

Sammi's eyes were rolled back in her head.

"Who do you want to be fucking, Ray? Right now."

"Unnh... Rita. You know I want her."

Ray's hands tightened on the slut's waist and he pumped even harder, sweat dripped from his brow.

"Why? What makes her so special, Ray?"

"I... I love her. You know that. I've always loved her."

Sugar turned her head and looked directly into Rita's eyes.

The robot girl stared back.

Sugar held out her hand. "We can't help what we are. All we can do is love each other. It doesn't mean you accept it, it means you make the best of it and cling to the love that is given."

"What?" Ray asked.

"Not talking to you, my love." Sugar put her hand on Ray's ass and stopped him from thrusting. "That will be all, Sammi."

The platinum slut slid forward, letting the long thick cock slide out of her. "Wowie, I thought he was gonna come outta my throat." She crawled forward and collapsed beside Emily and Hecate.

"What the fuck?" Ray grumbled. His hard cock was dripping with Sammi's juices and oozing precum.

Sugar smiled and looked toward the door.

Ray turned.

Rita had stepped inside the room. She looked at Ray, her plastic face betraying no emotion. "You... love me?"

Ray sighed. "Yes."

Sugar stood up. She gathered her latex outfit and paused as she walked past Rita. "Not surrender. That's not what this is. Allow yourself to feel, Rita. The Church gives and the Church takes, but some things we still get to choose."

Sugar stood to the side.

Rita never took her eyes off Ray. She unfastened the uniform and let it fall, uncovering her pink plastic body. She knelt beside him.

He reached out and traced the seams where her body parts were joined. "I'm sorry for what they did to you. I'm sorry for what we did to you."

She turned her head to the side as Ray caressed her metallic pink hair.

"You're not to blame," Rita whispered. "I just needed someone to be angry at, but the people responsible aren't here in this lab. They're thousands of miles away."

Ray smiled. "Shh, no. I'm not a good person, Rita. I never have been."

"I was," Rita said.

Ray laughed. "Yes. Yes, you were. You are..."

"No. Not anymore. I could resist..."

"The Church would destroy you."

"Maybe that's what should happen."

Ray shook his head. "No. No, Rita Gaia Blotchley. This world is a better place for having you in it. I couldn't bear it without you."

12