Transformations - The Farm Ch. 03

Story Info
Mary transformed. A hucow departs. Rebecca fights.
8.8k words
4.72
36.9k
25

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Comments welcomed as always!

———————————-

Mary was burning from the inside out.

There was no pain, just an intensity that pushed away almost all other sensations.

Gwen stroked her brow. "Concentrate on what Hailey is doing. Feel her lips on your clit. Sucking and licking."

"Changing... you're changing me..." Mary's voice was soft and lost. The talented college girl between her thighs was driving her insane. Mary's body had gone through orgasm after orgasm, and now it seemed she was in the middle of a constant climax. It was almost too much to bear.

"Mmmph!" Hailey gurgled between her legs. Something had surprised her.

Gwen laughed. "Take it deeper, Hailey. Please her."

Hailey's head bobbed up and down on Mary's... clit?

Mary strained, trying to look down, but her huge boobs were in the way.

Her clit felt like it was enormous.

"What's... happening?"

"Futa-Formula 2, Mary. Don't you know what a Futanari is?" Gwen asked. "Let me show you."

The head of the operating table rose.

She could see Hailey's head rising and falling, rising and falling. The sucking sounds were growing louder.

The bed stopped rising.

"Oh, my God!" Mary screamed.

Hailey wasn't sucking Mary's clit.

She was sucking her cock!

She stared in disbelief as the thick, veiny member appeared and disappeared between Hailey's full lips.

"Cock?! I have a cock!?" Mary was hyperventilating.

"Shh, calm yourself," Gwen soothed. "Isn't it beautiful?"

Mary stared in shock as Hailey pulled all the way back.

The long, thick cock was topped with a thick, purple head.

Hailey began licking under the head as her small hand grasped Mary's cock by the base and jack it. Her fingers could not wrap around it.

"How? How can it..."

The feeling was similar to her clit - the sensation in the head was very familiar, but this stroking of the shaft Hailey had added was completely alien.

And, totally wonderful!

"I told you we would make you happy," Gwen whispered and kissed Mary's cheek. "Now you can give your husband... what's her name? Stella? Now you can give Stella what she needs, Mary."

"Freak... You made me a freak..."

Gwen laughed. "We're all freaks. On the inside? We're all freaks, Mary."

Mary shook her head.

The thing between her legs was still growing!

"Golly, it's such a nice cock, Mary," Hailey mumbled as she shifted and then deepthroated her.

Hailey removed her hand from the base, but the sensation of passing into the darling girl's throat more than made up for the lost pressure.

Mary thrust her hips up, impaling the coed on her thick meat.

"I don't think you need these any more, do you?" Gwen said as she removed Mary's restraints.

Instinct took over.

Her hands found Hailey's hair and pushed her down.

Hailey gurgled.

Mary let off, suddenly horrified that she might be choking the girl.

Then she realized the gurgling was laughter.

A slight smile crossed Mary's lips and she held the girl's head still, relishing the feeling of her tight throat.

To her shock, Hailey's tongue began licking up and down Mary's slit - a sense of relief washed over her: she still had a pussy.

Mary moaned as the girl's tongue pushed inside her.

Gwen was whispering in her ear. "I know it feels wonderful, but she's completely in your control, Mary. Don't hurt her. Let her move."

Mary gasped. The girl really was beginning to choke.

She gently lifted Hailey's head.

Inch after impossible inch of her cock slipped out of Hailey's mouth.

It popped free with a spattering of saliva and what could only be precum. Mary reached down and grasped the base of her new cock. She explored with her fingers.

Yes, she still had a pussy. But, instead of a clit, she now had a cock.

Hailey grinned triumphantly. "Did I do that!?"

Gwen laughed and stroked the girl's hair. "Do what, darling?"

"Am I magic? Did I suck her so hard she grew a cock?"

Gwen fought back another laugh. "Is that what you think happened?"

Hailey's eyes were huge as she nodded, staring at the thick penis.

Mary smiled and stroked her hair. "Yes. You did."

"Golly, I'm sorry."

Mary pulled the girl to her feet and drew her close. "Don't be. I love it. Don't you?"

Hailey nodded and bit her lower lip. "It's really big." She reached down and stroked the middle of the hard shaft as Mary stroked the base.

"Twelve inches," Gwen said. "Fully functional, Mary."

Mary smiled. She pulled Hailey to her lips and kissed her. She rolled, putting Hailey on her back.

She slid her knees between the coed's.

Hailey spread her legs as Mary stood on the floor between her thighs.

Mary looked up at Gwen. "I'm ready. What you were going to do to my mind? Do it, before I lose my nerve."

"No regrets?"

"Plenty," Mary said. She rubbed her thick head up and down Hailey's soaking slit. "But, I'm ready to leave those regrets behind. Do it."

Gwen stood beside her and whispered in her ear. "Mary, welcome to the team."

Mary felt something wash over her like a wave. Her breath caught in her chest.

The words... those were the trigger!

All the anxiety was swept away, along with her morality.

She laughed, throwing her head back.

At the same time, she thrust forward, filling the giggling coed with Futanari dick.

Gwen stroked Mary's strong ass as she fucked a woman for the first time with her thick cock.

***

Rebecca Tanner, reporter for WNYC, was in the worst jam of her career.

She was standing facing a shower of lukewarm water in a big shower room.

The leash around her neck was attached to the shower head, and her hands had been tied behind her back with a thick zip tie.

The leash had been shortened to a little more than a foot long.

Her betrayer, her most trusted friend, Bear, stood behind her and soaped her body, removing caked on mud.

His hands wandered over her body - something that normally made her feel loved and wanted. She loved Bear - she wasn't in love with him, but the two of them had been frequent bed partners for years.

But, this Bear was not her Bear.

Could his story be true? Had he actually been in league with these human traffickers for years?

She didn't believe it.

Somehow, they had brainwashed him in the space of a few hours.

And, as much as she was frightened? Part of her still thrilled that she had uncovered this conspiracy.

This was Pulitzer territory.

All she had to do was get out of this in one piece with her brain intact.

"Hi, bitch."

Rebecca turned slightly.

Daisy Dukes was glaring at her.

The woman was naked, and her hair was now out of the pigtails. Her long brown hair hung below her shoulders.

But, it was definitely the cowgirl from last night.

Her body was breathtaking. There was no other word for it.

She was perfection, and the water that beaded on her skin made her look like she had just stepped off the pages of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.

Perfect - except for the bruised ribs and jaw that were past purple and approaching black in color.

And, the look on the woman's face was pure hate.

"Broke your ribs, huh? Hurts like a bitch, I'll bet," Rebecca said with a smile. Fuck it, if she was going down, she was going down as a tough bitch.

The woman had a right hook like lightning.

Rebecca barely registered the movement before her legs went out from under her.

She hung by the neck from the shower head as cartoon birdies flew circles in her head.

"Heather! Don't!" Bear said. He grabbed Rebecca under the arms and lifted her back to her feet.

It wasn't until then that Rebecca finally felt the pain from the blow.

"What!?" Heather screamed. "Don't you dare defend her!"

Bear pulled Heather close to him. "I'm not. I'm defending you. They want her in one piece."

"I'll leave one piece," Heather hissed.

The woman's foot was just as fast as her fist.

Rebecca grunted and fell again as Heather's kick sent her dangling from the leash once more.

Bear was trying to lift Rebecca back to her feet and hold Heather back at the same time.

"What the fuck is going on in here?" The voice was booming bass and Rebecca felt the tile tremble beneath her feet.

The biggest man Rebecca had ever seen had entered the shower room.

He was wearing sweatpants and nothing else, his muscled torso gleaming.

And, to Rebecca's astonishment, Heather actually cowered.

"Alex, she hurt me!" Rebecca whined.

The giant sighed. "I know." He stroked her hair. "But, this isn't who we are."

Heather stumbled back as if she had been struck.

Bear stepped away from her as Alex pulled Heather close.

"This isn't who we are. We don't inflict pain when we don't have to."

"But, she..."

"Defended herself. Normals don't understand. Wouldn't you fight if you were her?" He held her tight, and as frightening as he looked, he held her with what was almost tenderness.

Tears were streaming down Heather's face.

Alex looked at Heather with a stern look. "You're better than this. We all have to be better than this, or we truly will be monsters. What would Gwen say if she saw you doing this?"

Heather collapsed in his arms. "I'm sorry."

"Shh." He smiled and kissed her. Then he looked over at Rebecca. "It looks like you inflicted the same damage as she inflicted on you. You're even. It's over now, yes?"

"Yes, Alex," Heather whispered as she snuggled against him.

Alex looked at Bear and smiled. "Take her and love her. She's had a hard few hours."

Bear smiled and nodded. He took Heather's hand and pulled her into his embrace. He pressed her against the wall and whispered in Heather's ear. A few moments later, she smiled and nodded.

Alex turned off the water to Rebecca's shower. He reached up and began undoing the leash. "I'm sorry. It's not our way."

"Wow. Compassionate human trafficking. I'm impressed," Rebecca said with venom and a shaky voice. She stumbled backward as the leash fell to the side.

Alex caught her with one hand on the small of her back.

She twisted away and fell against the tile wall. She slid down, her arms behind her back.

The giant smiled down at her. "I won't hurt you, Rebecca. You have my word."

"Fuck you!" She lashed out with her left foot.

Her blow bounced uselessly off his hard muscled shin.

"Go ahead if it makes you feel better," he said with a smile.

She rolled on her butt on the wet tile and kicked high. Her aim was off, connecting with his inner thigh instead of the huge bulge at his crotch.

He laughed, grabbed her foot, and spun her around on her butt.

She screamed.

Suddenly her hands were free as Alex snapped the plastic in two.

Rebecca jumped away, crouching on the floor. "Big mistake."

Alex held the broken zip tie in his hand. "Really? Show me."

She leaped forward, landed on her right foot and then brought her left around in a round house kick.

He caught it in his left hand and raised it high in the air.

Her hips complained at the stretch of having her left leg held high and her right foot planted.

Alex laughed. "Now what?"

She threw herself backward, bringing her right foot off the floor and trying desperately to hit his elusive groin. She was off balance of course, and her head was flying backward directly at the floor tiles.

Her foot missed.

He was fast, so fast.

Alex let go of her foot and slid underneath her falling body, cradling her in his huge arms, stopping her head from hitting the tile. "Careful." He looked down at her bare crotch. "It's very wet in here."

"You... bastard!"

"Go ahead. Now's your chance to kick me in the face. I'm crouching, off balance. I put myself in an indefensible position to keep you from hurting yourself." He was smiling at her.

She brought up her left knee and drove her heel into his chin.

He dropped her on the floor, careful to make sure she landed on her butt first.

She stared at him in disbelief.

The blow should have broken his jaw.

Instead, he was smiling.

He stood up. "Had enough?" He held out his hand.

She wanted to wipe the smug smile off his chiseled face.

"Come on. I promise you, I will not hurt you."

She reached up and grabbed his middle finger, triumphantly she twisted it in her grip.

Only, it didn't move.

She leaned up and used both hands.

The digit wouldn't move.

And, once again, he was smiling that fucking handsome smile.

She blinked. What? Handsome? He was a monster! What was wrong...

"Oh, the pheromones. I forget about them sometimes. It's a chemical attraction, although I have to say, it's a little more than that for me," Alex said. He reached down and grasped her forearm. He lifted her gently to her feet. "Really, Rebecca, I won't hurt you. I promise."

He held her hand and led her out of the shower room.

She looked at Bear and Heather as she passed. He was holding her with her back against the tile, his long cock sliding in and out of her pussy as his strong hips clenched.

Heather was covering his face with kisses.

***

Her name was Mary. Once she had been married to Stan, but then Stan had become Stella.

That was okay, because she was going to be with him... her, again. And, she was going to do to Stella what she was doing to the pretty coed moaning underneath her.

This feeling of having a long cock hanging between her legs, pounding into the lovely girl on the operating table - this was the most wonderful feeling she had ever experienced.

Gwen had been true to her word - she had only taken away the anxiety and the idiotic morality.

"You like that?" Mary asked Heather.

"Yes!"

"You like being my little bitch, huh?"

"Yes, I do, Mary! You can fuck me any time you want. You're totes bigger than any guy I ever had, but you're real gentle too!" She wrapped her legs around Mary's waist and began rotating her hips in an 'O'.

"Mmm, yeah, that feels good, sweetheart." Mary reached down and squeezed the cheerleader's big boobs.

"Ooo, I like that!"

"Fuck! Gwen? I'm going to..."

"It's okay. Cum inside her. She's been fixed, you can't get her pregnant."

"I know, but, is it like with Jason? Will she be my slave or something?"

Gwen laughed and stroked Mary's thrusting hips. "No. Futa Formula - 1 had some... interesting side effects. Frankly, it's a chaos weapon. But, Formula - 2 doesn't. You just have a normal cock with normal cum." Gwen whispered in her ear. "So, give her a nice thick load." She eased two fingers deep inside Gwen's pussy.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck!" A new sensation went through her. She was cumming, her pussy squeezing Gwen's fingers, but, at the same time, something was pumping inside her.

Cum! It was spurting inside the beautiful woman under her!

She grabbed Hailey's waist with both hands, holding herself deep inside the moaning and writhing woman.

"Mmm, that's it," Gwen said. "Now, if she was normal? Your cum would be inducing her to ovulate and then impregnating her. Even if she were on the pill."

"Really?" Mary whispered. Her cock was still filling Hailey.

"Yes. At some point, you'll be sterilized, but the Church loves chaos. The overall plan is to plant you beautiful Futanaris in the suburbs and cause a lot of surprise pregnancies."

Mary giggled. "Oh, my God."

"Mmm, hmm. There are some other 'features' of your condition, but we'll save that for later." Gwen smiled down at Hailey. "Hailey, sweetheart, why don't you go back downstairs to your friends? Mary needs some rest, don't you?"

"Fuck, yes. Jesus, I'm just like a guy now - I cum and I need a nap!"

Hailey slid off the operating table, cum pouring out of her pussy in a stream. "Okey dokey - thanks for the fuck!" She was so bubbly and giggly, she made Mary's head hurt.

Mary just looked at her and shook her head. "Yeah, same to you, honey."

The naked cheerleader skipped along the floor toward the stairs.

Mary lay back on the table. "Wow."

***

Alex had carried Rebecca from the barn to the house.

She had protested at the indignity of being carried, naked, across the giant's shoulder.

But, he had been insistent - her boots had been discarded.

To her dismay, Alex had not wanted her to have to walk barefoot through the yard and across the driveway.

Kindness.

From a genetically engineered, human trafficking, psychopath..

His next act had shocked her even more - he left her unattended in the farmhouse kitchen while he went upstairs.

She had stared at him.

He had looked over his shoulder at her. "Really? Where are you going to go, Rebecca? You're naked without shoes. You won't make it a hundred yards."

As soon as he went up, Rebecca leaped to her feet. She opened a drawer and grabbed a butcher's knife.

She smiled. They had underestimated once again.

She stood with her back to the doorway, the knife held behind her back.

Her father had taught her how to knife fight.

The giant was big and fast, but he was going to bleed.

He came down the stairs and stopped in the doorway. "Put it back."

"What?"

"The knife. Put it back." He looked bored, as if he was discussing the weather.

For an instant, she felt the urge to put the knife away and do as he asked! She fought the urge and brought her hand around, the knife blade pointed down from her fist, the edge facing forward. "You take one step..."

Alex sighed. He laid a small pile of clothes on the table. "My first wife was a size 8. I think you're smaller."

"Stay back!"

"Put the knife away. I won't harm you. No one will. You have my word. I brought you these clothes so you won't feel so vulnerable." His eyes were kind. He stepped toward her.

"I'll cut you, I swear to God!"

"I know. You might even hurt me, but the odds are you won't do more than slash me before I take it away from you." He nodded toward the cabinet over the farmhouse sink. "I have Insta-Heal up there. One spray, and the wound will heal."

Rebecca laughed. "Won't heal where I'm going to stick it."

Alex smiled. "Okay, let's say you do incapacitate me? Hell, let's say you kill me?" He pointed at the floor. "My mate, Gwen, is in the basement. We're connected - telepathically. She'll know. She will be up here before you can reach the door. Her mind? It's a weapon. She could kill you with a thought. From across the room. Without even trying."

"I don't..."

"Believe me? Yes, you do. You saw what we did to Bear. Sweetheart, Gwen didn't even break a sweat. Now, I'm telling you we won't hurt you. You should choose to believe it. Because, if I'm lying? You're totally fucked. Either way, this is going to play out the way we want."

Rebecca grimaced. She turned and threw the knife into the sink with a clatter.

Alex nodded. "Go on. Get dressed."

***

"I'm tellin' ya, my mouth is magic!" Hailey squealed.

Mikaela studied her friend's pretty face. "Sweetie, that isn't possible."

"No! Mikaela! It really happened! I sucked her clitty and turned it into a dick!"

"God, you're an idiot," Karen growled. She was sitting at a desk going through a computer tablet.

Hailey's lower lip quivered. "N... No, I'm not! Tell her, Mikaela, I'm not dumb!"

"Hey! Be nice to her," Mikaela said.

There had been some radical changes in her friends in the past few hours. The loss of will was one thing, the sudden bisexuality another.

But, there were more radical changes as well.

Karen, despite her aspirations to be a doctor, had never been studious. Now, however, she was pouring over a tablet she found in the laboratory that detailed the body modifications the Church could perform. She was studying it like a nerd cramming for an Organic Chemistry exam.