Transformations - The Farm Ch. 05

Story Info
Heather's hurt. New visitors! Superhero landing. Orgy.
16.6k words
4.82
24k
18

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Comments welcome!

*****

Breakfast was forgotten as they all rushed downstairs to the lab. Alex scooped up Heather and made his way to the basement door.

Bear caught up. "I'll take her."

Alex's eyes flashed angrily.

"No, let him, please?" Heather whispered.

Alex sighed and passed her into Bear's arms.

"I need to talk to you," Heather said into Bear's chest.

"Later. Right now is about making you well."

Demona nodded. "Listen to Sasquatch, honey. He's right."

"Doc, I feel okay, really," Heather said as Bear descended the stairs with her.

"Yeah, that's the problem with being amped up on all the hormones - you don't know when you're hurt."

Bear reached the basement and carried her to the nearest operating table.

"I'll get the surgical kit," Karen said as she rushed past them.

Demona looked at the cute coed running, muscles churning in her tight little ass. "Well, fuck me," she whispered. "Didn't even have to give her an order. Kid's a natural."

Gwen winked.

Demona hugged her. "Goddamn, tits, you're good. Nice choice."

Demona leaned up and turned on the bright light over the table.

"Sasquatch, get her out of that halter and those Daisy Dukes. Time to get naked, beautiful."

"Is this going to hurt?" Heather whispered, her calm finally breaking.

Rebecca rushed to her side and took her hand.

Bear looked from Heather to Rebecca, unsure of what he was seeing.

"Now, have I ever hurt you, baby doll?" Demona asked.

"No. I guess not."

"Damn right, I haven't." She stroked Heather's forehead. "Just relax. We got you."

Karen rolled a heavy cart to the operating table. "Laser scalpel is charged, and I have Propofol and Insta-Heal..."

All the color drained from Heather's face. "Oh... fuck..."

"Lesson number one, dummy? You never tell them what's on the cart," Demona growled.

"Oh... shit, I'm sorry," Karen whispered.

"Yeah, yeah... Propofol is an IV anesthetic. Get me an IV kit. But, first, bring me a syringe of Knock-Out. I don't even want her awake during the IV insertion."

"Yes, Doctor," Karen said as she ran away toward the medicine cabinet.

"Bear?" Heather said. "I need to tell you something."

Bear took her other hand. He leaned close. "What is it?"

"I will always, always be in love with you. Forever. I mean that."

"Shh, I know. I love you too."

"I told you I wasn't bound. It turns out I am. To Alex. That doesn't change anything about you and me, do you understand? I am still in love with you. I'm just in love with the coven too."

"Okay, okay, stop worrying about any of that," Bear said as he held her hand in his big paw of a right hand.

"I just need you to know."

"I do. I know." He kissed her fingers.

Rebecca smiled at him and Bear smiled back.

"Okay, enough soap opera," Demona said as she held up a syringe. "I need you to go nighty night now, okay?"

Heather smiled and nodded.

"Little stick." Demona maneuvered the needle deftly into Heather's arm.

A moment later, Heather was unconscious.

"Okay, all you motherfuckers out of my surgery," Demona growled. "Alex, I left some supplies in the van. Need to get them in out of the hot sun."

"Sure thing," Alex said.

Everybody walked toward the stairs, including Karen.

"Where the fuck are you going, dumbass?"

"Uh, you said..."

"Surgical staff stays. Honestly, do you need me to tell you everything? Scrub up. You know how to do that, don't you?"

"Uh..."

"For fuck's sake."

***

Everyone else went upstairs, but Gwen led Lisa and Mikaela down to the sub-basement.

"You think she'll be okay?" Lisa asked as they reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Yes, sweetie. Demona is brilliant. I've seen her bring people back from the brink countless times," Gwen said. She led them past the cage where Mikaela and the other cheerleaders had been incarcerated.

On the far wall was a bank of computer monitors.

"Slutz-Net, are the latex items complete?" Gwen asked.

"Latex outfits complete," the computer announced.

"We print most of our outfits. Fetish clothing stores never get our proportions correct. Slutz-Net is always accurate.

A panel slid open.

Gwen reached in and took out a shiny, white latex garment. "Lisa. This is yours."

"What is it?"

"A leotard of sorts. Take off those rags."

Lisa began taking off the track suit.

Gwen smiled. Any traces of the girl's former modesty were fading away. And, why not? She was amazon perfection.

She took the garment from Gwen's hands.

"It's precoated inside with a lubricant, no need for powder," Gwen said.

Lisa turned it over and over. "How does it... I mean, I can't figure out how it goes on."

"The front is open, from just above your crotch to the bottom of your breasts. It's to show off your flat tummy."

"Oh, I see." She found the leg holes and began to slide it up her long legs.

Mikaela leaned close to Gwen. "Gwen, will I look like that? I mean, she's perfect."

Gwen smiled and caressed Mikaela's face. "Yes. You're going to have breasts just like that. And, a hard muscled stomach and those luscious long legs."

"Mikaela," Lisa said as she struggled to pull the bottom of the suit over her hips. "Have you looked in a mirror? You're built as fuck already!"

"Thank you," Mikaela said.

Lisa stretched her arms, finally finding the arm holes.

"Go on, it will stretch," Gwen said.

She pulled the back of the suit up and over.

It was a unitard with a high neck that reached almost to the top of her throat.

But, the front had an oval cut out that stretched from just above her mound almost to her nipples! The bottom of her big breasts was bare.

"Holy fuck," Lisa whispered as she looked at herself in the mirror.

Her inverted pentagram tattoo below her navel was displayed prominently on her washboard tummy.

"I can't wear this in public."

Mikaela caressed her back through the latex. "Why not? Shit, if I looked like that I'd wear a micro bikini to the grocery store."

Lisa hugged her.

Gwen pulled a pair of boots out of the compartment. "These go with it."

They were thigh high white latex boots with seven inch spike heels.

"Those are fucking hot," Mikaela breathed.

Lisa sat down on the floor and pulled them slowly up her legs.

She stood up, nearly seven feet tall. She looked in the mirror. "Is that me?"

Gwen hugged her. "Yes, baby, that's you."

Lisa blinked tears from her big gray eyes.

"Now, for you, Mikaela," Gwen said as she opened a second compartment.

She held up a translucent white rubber bra. "The beauty of latex? It's going to stretch. You're a C cup now, but this will still work even when you're a G cup later today."

Mikaela's eyes widened. "Today?! Really?"

"That's the main reason Demona came - to do mods on you and the other girls. Heather's injury takes priority, but when she's done, she'll start on you."

Lisa stood behind Mikaela. She leaned down and kissed the girl's neck as she began unzipping the cheerleader outfit.

"Oh," Mikaela said softly.

Gwen smiled.

Lisa slowly lowered the suit, leaving Mikaela naked.

She ran her hands up the cheerleader's sides. "Is it okay? If I do this? Do you mind?"

"No, God no. I don't mind."

Lisa's hand slid down Mikaela's tummy.

Mikaela shivered. "God, I feel fat next to you."

"What?! No! Silly," Lisa whispered as she kissed her way up Mikaela's neck to her earlobe.

Gwen stepped forward with the bra. "Those feelings? Judging yourself? Comparing yourself? Those will go away when you take Ambrosia. Those feelings are for normals, and you are not going to be a normal, Mikaela. You'll see a beautiful woman or man and you'll just appreciate the beauty. Feel the lust. No more finding yourself wanting. You'll just find yourself wanting... them."

Mikaela laughed at that.

And, then Gwen kissed her. Deep and soulful.

She didn't even notice when Gwen broke the kiss. She just stood with her eyes closed.

"See?" Gwen said. "Just like that." She gently lifted Mikaela's arms and Sid the bra on. It hooked in the back.

Mikaela opened her eyes as Gwen stepped to the side.

She smiled at her reflection in the mirror wearing nothing but the translucent latex bra that lifted her breasts and held them beautifully. "Wow."

"Yeah," Lisa whispered in her ear. "Very wow."

Together, Lisa and Gwen helped her pull a latex mini dress up her body. It showed off her skinny waist and thick breasts and hips.

The hem came just below her crotch and it clung to her like a second skin.

White latex high heels completed the look.

Mikaela was crying.

"Darling," Gwen whispered as Lisa held her tight from behind. "Why are you crying? Didn't you know how beautiful you were?"

"It's not that," Mikaela whispered.

"What then?" Lisa whispered.

"Nobody ever treated me like this. Ever. I was a really mean person."

"Shh," Gwen soothed.

"No, I was. You know I was. I'm not going to be like that anymore. I'm going to be like you."

Gwen turned and put her hands on both their faces, caressing their cheeks. She turned to another compartment.

Reaching inside, she pulled out two brooch's. They were platinum colored and about two inches across. Inverted pentagrams.

One had a white latex choker. She kissed Mikaela's lips and then wrapped the choker around her throat and snapped it closed.

Then she pressed the second pentagram to the high throat of Lisa's unitard. It stuck fast.

She held their hands. "This is the symbol of Morpheus. It is the emblem of the White Witches. No matter what you wear, white latex or white jeans, bodysuits or dresses, you always wear this symbol at your throat. We are the hand of Morpheus. We are the most powerful individuals to ever walk this earth. But, we are not just individuals, we are a sisterhood. And, we are here to save this world from itself."

***

Bear got to the top of the stairs and began pacing. "I should have stayed."

"No," Alex said. "Demona wanted us out of there, so out we are."

Alex put a hand on Bear's shoulder. "She's going to be okay."

Bear jerked away. "Fuck off."

Alex sighed. "She is still in love with you, Bear."

Bear nodded. "I'm not used to this shit."

"I know. When she's better, she'll explain." Alex nodded toward the front door. "For now, take care of the stock until she's back on her feet?"

Alex turned to Rebecca. "Can you go with him?"

Rebecca nodded and followed.

Bear gritted his teeth. He nodded and walked to the door. He turned as he reached it.

Alex nodded. "Yeah, I'll tell you as soon as I hear something."

Bear turned quickly and headed for the barn with Rebecca trailing behind him.

"She will be alright, won't she?" Jason asked.

"Sure, kid. She's in the best hands possible."

Hailey, Mary, and Belynda were a few feet behind Alex. "I love your boobies," Hailey said to Mary. She reached up and squeezed Mary's big tits through the thin t-shirt she was wearing.

Mary laughed. "Seriously? All this going on, and you're thinking about my tits?"

"They are amazing," Belynda said. "And, that cock is beautiful."

Mary shook her head.

"Can I get a hand?" Alex asked as he headed toward the door. "Demona wants those supplies moved into the house."

They followed Alex outside.

A white van marked "Stallion's Adult Novelties" sat on the white grave drive.

Alex punched in a code - the back door had a numeric keypad instead of a lock.

He started to open the door, but instead it exploded open.

A small figure leaped out and landed on Alex's shoulders, beating and screaming.

Alex staggered back, not from the force of the blows being delivered by the diminutive woman who was now attempting to scratch at his eyes, but from the sheer, sudden brutality of the attack.

Two other figures rolled out of the back: a fat man in jeans and a t-shirt and a skinny man wearing bicycle pants and a tight t-shirt.

Both had their hands zip tied behind their back and red rubber ball gags in their mouths. They ran off in different directions.

The fat man ran face first into Belynda, who effortlessly bent backward, throwing him into the air in an Aikido move that slammed him to the ground.

Two women tried to climb out next: a woman in an expensive skirt and blouse and a thinner version of her wearing short shorts. Obviously they were mother and daughter.

They were both zip tied with their hands behind their backs and red rubber ball gags, but they had evidently not been able to get the zip ties off their ankles.

Jason rushed to the back of the van. "Wait! Stop! You're going to fall..."

Mom lowered her head and hopped out, head butting Jason and sending him sprawling.

Mother and daughter began hopping toward the barn.

Jason tried to get to his feet, but Mary was quicker. She grabbed the daughter by the collar and yanked her back, causing her to land on her ass in the white gravel.

Mom turned to help and Mary socked her in the stomach. The woman fell backward, falling on her own ass facing her daughter.

"Hit my son again, whore. I fucking dare you," Mary hissed.

Alex was spinning, trying to throw off the petite woman who was wrapped around the back of his neck and trying desperately to bite off his left ear. "Goddamn it! I'm going to fucking hurt you if you don't stop!"

He slammed his body backward, and the woman was caught between Alex and the side of the van.

The air whooshed out of her lungs and she fell off, blood from Alex's ear staining her lips and teeth.

She lay moaning on her back.

Alex balled up his fist as he touched his ear with the other hand. He looked at the blood. "You little bitch."

"Hey," Jason laughed. "I thought we weren't supposed to hurt them."

Alex sighed. "Yeah. I guess not." He reached down and put his arm under the petite brunette's waist and lifted her up.

She was limp in his arms.

Then she suddenly came to life and head butted him.

Alex smiled. "My turn." He head butted her back.

Her eyes rolled back in her head and she passed out in his arms.

"Dumb ass," Alex whispered.

"Hey, where'd the bicycle guy go?" Mary asked. She was dragging mother and daughter back from the barn by the hair.

"Fuck!" Alex yelled as he turned.

The bicyclist was running like a track star down the long driveway.

"I got him," Belynda announced. She ran past them, a blur of black jeans.

"Goddamn," Mary said.

Bicycle boy was 200 yards away and running fast.

But, Belynda was faster. Olympic sprinter fast.

Dust and gravel puffed up from her running shoes as she gained on him.

Alex just shook his head as he stood with the little brunette folded over the crook in his muscled arm.

Belynda was still five feet behind the man when she left the ground. She leaped forward, turning sideways and tumbling. Her back struck the man behind the knees and he tumbled backward, doing a somersault and landing on his back on the gravel.

Belynda flipped end over end and came down in a crouch, sliding backward, smiling.

"Fucking A!" Jason yelled and jumped in the air. "Did you see that? Super hero landing! Goddamn! She just did a superhero landing. I have never wanted to fuck someone's brains out so bad in my life!"

Belynda smiled and winked, obviously hearing his yelled comment.

But, she had a problem: bicycle boy was up, and he was no longer running.

He came up in a boxer's stance.

"Oh, this is going to be ugly," Alex said.

Bicycle boy moved toward her.

She was still smiling, raising her fists to mimic him.

He stepped forward again.

Belynda did a backward somersault, her long right leg going straight up.

The toe of her sneaker caught the man under the chin and sent him tumbling backward.

She came down on her feet with a smile and a pirouette.

"And, that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I love her," Jason laughed.

Bicycle boy began to stir, but Belynda must have been tired of the game. She drew back and kicked him in the nuts.

He pulled himself into a fetal position and Belynda dragged him back toward the house by his ankle as he moaned.

***

Rebecca watched with mixed emotions through the monitors in the barn as the people who burst from the van were subdued.

The part of her that was still human, still with compassion, was hoping they would escape.

But, that part was diminishing rapidly. The new, alien part of her wondered what kinky things the others would do to the captives.

Worse yet: she hoped she would be able to participate.

Bear hardly glanced at the goings on outside. His mind was elsewhere. "I don't understand."

Rebecca sighed. She now realized why she and Bear only worked as fuck buddies: he was possessive. "It's love. I don't know how else to describe it. We're bound together, all of Alex's coven. Part comraderie, part lust... I don't know, Bear. It just is."

"But, she loves me, how can she love him? How can she love you?" He was sulking, sitting in the desk chair with his big face in his hands.

She knelt in front of him, feeling like she was consoling a child. "Bear, we're capable of loving more than one person. It's not that she loves you less now, she just loves us as well." She stroked his scruffy beard. "You saw her face down there. Bear, that woman fucking loves you. That hasn't changed. We all just have to share now. It's how we're wired. Even you."

He nodded. "You're right. I'm just terrified. God, what if she doesn't make it?"

"Look, all I can tell you is they think that Dr. Demona is a surgical god. Gwen and Alex have complete faith in her, and that means I do too." She hunkered down and stared up at him. "Now, don't we have to milk those 'hucows' or whatever they're called?"

***

Demona stripped off her bloody gloves and dropped them in the trash.

Karen was washing her hands. "She'll be okay?"

"Yes. I got here in time. A normal like you would have been dead sometime last night," Demona said as she began washing her hands in the big trough sink. "We're better than you, inside and out."

"Did I do okay?"

"No, you were sloppy. You need to move quicker when I ask you for something. Learn what each of those instruments are. Know them by heart."

"Yes, Doctor." Karen couldn't look up. She had failed and she was embarrassed.

"Look at me."

Karen looked up shyly.

Demona fixed her with a cold stare. The piercings in the goth doctor's eyebrow, nose, and lip glimmered in the overhead lights. "Where were you in school?"

"Junior, pre-med."

"Grades?"

"Very good. A..."

"Don't you dare fucking lie to me," Demona growled, eyes flashing.

Karen's lip quivered. "My grades don't count. When I was in a hard class, I'd sleep with the professor to get a better grade."

"You proud of that?"

"No."

"You too stupid to get a good grade in those classes, or are you just lazy?"

Karen sniffled. "Lazy."

Demona smiled and nodded. "Better." She turned back to washing her hands. "When you go back to school - Ithaca, right?"

"Yes, Doctor."

"Good. When you go back, you work. No partying, no boys, no fucking cheerleading. You sit your ass down and you study. You don't fuck any more professors - fuck that, you don't fuck anybody without my permission. Understood?"

"Yes, Doctor."

"You flunk out, I'll personally see to it that your dumb ass is working the street in Havana as a Street Whore before the sun sets. Got it?"

Her eyes grew wide. "Yes, Doctor."

Demona dried her hands. "Strip."

"What?"

"I said fucking strip. I'm not used to repeating myself."

She took off the green scrubs she had put on for the surgery followed by the cheerleader outfit she had been wearing under it.