Transformations - The Farm Ch. 06

Story Info
Demona operates. Bimbotization! Send in the clones!
32.7k words
4.82
30.9k
20

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, everyone, this is the final chapter of Transformations: The Farm. We hope you enjoy it, and, as always, comments are welcome!

*****

Even with their enhanced strength, it took Lisa, Jason, Rebecca, and Mary to carry Alex downstairs.

At some point, he had mercifully passed out.

Gwen was holding a chair cushion tight against his groin trying to stop the bleeding.

Demona was a general, barking orders.

Belynda was carrying the demon at arm's length, holding the woman by the throat six feet off the ground. "Puta loca! Por que? What did he do to you? Ignorant puta!"

The demon was unconscious, the result of a bone jarring blow from Belynda's right fist.

Everyone had seemed frozen when Alex's blood began to spurt - everyone but Belynda who seemed to fly through the air to deliver the knock out blow to the demon.

In the basement, they put Alex on a table.

This time, there was no order to clear the surgical area - Demona was too focused.

"Arterial bleed. I need the laser cauterizer..."

Karen put it in her hand before she could finish the sentence.

"That's my girl." The penlike device buzzed in her hand and a green beam lanced out.

Alex's skin sizzled and blackened.

Demona smiled. "Got it! Insta-Heal..."

Again, Karen handed it to her before she could finish asking. "You might not be a doctor yet, but fuck if you aren't a great nurse."

Karen smiled but never stopped moving. "I'll get the mini-MRI - you're going to want to check out the vascular system, right?"

Demona laughed as she sprayed the Insta-Heal. "Damn, I'm starting to feel obsolete."

Karen brought over a hand held unit.

Gwen was panting beside the operating table. Her eyes narrowed and she looked at the demon.

The tiny woman was beginning to wake up.

Belynda held her in a full Nelson.

Gwen gritted her teeth. "Pain."

Demona jumped. "Hey, none of that! Not in my goddamned surgery - you want to play White Witch mind tricks fine, but I draw the line at torture!"

"Stay out of this," Gwen grumbled as she stalked toward the demon. "Pain!"

The floor shook.

Everyone in the room still technically human: Mikaela, Hailey, Fat Guy, Bicycle Guy, Kim, and Lorraine - all fell to their knees and clutched their heads.

The hucows in the barn went rigid.

Outside New York City, Constance froze in the middle of doing a filling.

In Manhattan, Maria Marapova stumbled and almost fell.

At Stallion's Adult Video, Sugar Tits awoke from a sound sleep. "Gwen," Sugar whispered. "Stop! You have to stop!"

Back at the farm, Lisa threw her arms around Gwen. "Gwen! Honey, please! You'll kill her! Please, can't you see? All the humans are in pain! You have to stop!" She hugged Gwen close and sobbed. "Stop, please stop..."

Gwen's eyes opened wide. "I... what? Oh, my God."

"Don't ever do that again, Gwen. Please, never again," Lisa whispered in her ear and cried.

The humans in the room collapsed.

Gwen shook her head and pointed at the demon.

The little woman just stared at her.

And smiled.

***

Gwen stared in the cage at the demon.

They had taken her to the sub-basement and stripped her. Then they had locked her in the cage where they had kept the cheerleaders.

The diminutive woman had climbed the bars and hung by her fingers from the roof bars. She was mumbling to herself and staring at Gwen with crazy eyes.

"What the fuck is she?" Lisa asked.

They had all come down to the sub-basement, leaving Demona and Karen to look after Alex.

Despite the now repaired severed artery, he was going to be okay.

The woman in the cage was completely immune to White Witch mental powers. Jason's mental gifts didn't work either.

Gwen sighed. "The pheromones make her horny, other than that? Nothing works. I've run into immunes before, but nothing like this."

Lorraine wandered up to Gwen - ever since they had come downstairs, Lorraine and Kim had become increasingly catatonic. The mind control from earlier was wearing off.

Lorraine blinked and stared at the woman in the cage. "How long since your meds?"

Gwen and Lisa both stared at Lorraine.

The demon giggled. "Fuck off, slut."

"She's a paranoid schizophrenic. Probably on some powerful meds - which she hasn't had for at least twenty-four hours. She's had a psychotic break," Lorraine said in a tired voice.

"Fuck you! Stop telling my secrets you daughter lovin' freak!" The demon hissed.

Lorraine wobbled on her feet. "Wait... wait... what did I do? Why did I..."

"Lorraine, what do you do for a living?" Lisa asked.

"Huh? Psychiatrist. I'm a psychiatrist. Why am I down here?" Lorraine whispered.

Gwen reached out and touched Lorraine's temple. "Sleep."

Lorraine collapsed in her arms and Gwen lowered her to the floor.

"Mom! What did you do to..." Kim cried out.

Gwen pointed at her without looking at her. "You too... sleep."

Kim collapsed on the floor beside her mother.

"Schizophrenic?" Gwen said.

"Certified nut case," the demon grumbled. "Did I bite it off? I wanted to eat it. I'm fucking hungry." She burst into laughter. "Eat a dick, Lita... Eat a dick!"

"The Church would have us kill her immediately," Demona said behind them.

Gwen spun around. "Is Alex okay?"

"Is Alex okay? Still got a dick?" The demon cackled from the cage, mocking Gwen.

"Shut the fuck up, or I swear to God I'll tear your goddamned eyes out!" Gwen screamed.

The demon laughed and went back to climbing the cage bars.

"Yes," Demona said. "Alex is fine. He'll be back to pile driving pussy by this evening."

Demona held up a purse. "Went up and found this in my van." She opened the purse and pulled out a wallet. She opened it. "Loony Tunes here's real name is Lita Price, 24, from Jersey. Slutz-Net pulled up her psych report - just like sleeping mommy said: Paranoid Schizophrenic with bouts of Psychosis. Completely controlled if she takes her meds." She held up a bottle of pills. "Bottle is full. She's been off them for a while."

"I was fine till you fuckers kidnapped me," Lita said. She had hooked her slim legs in the roof bars and hung upside down.

Gwen smiled. "Whatever she is, she's immune to mind control. The Church mandates the lobotomizer..."

"Or, we can brain fuck her the old fashioned way: let Slutz-Net stick it's needles in her brain and cure her psychosis. As the only medical authority in the building, I say Slutz-Net."

"Overruled," Gwen said coldly.

"Look, 'White Bitch', you hold a hell of sway, but I'm the goddamned doctor here. Get your head out of your cute ass and use it for something other than a butt plug."

Gwen whirled.

But, the shorter doctor stood her ground. "By Christ, I gave an oath to do no harm. Now, I've bent that fucking rule a lot over the last few years, but I'm fucked if I'll turn that little hellspawn into an imbecile just because you're feeling bitchy."

"I'll do it myself," Gwen said through gritted teeth.

"No, you won't," Alex said. He stumbled naked in the doors from the stairs.

Demona threw her hands in the air. "Jesus! Nobody fucking listens to me! Get your ass back in bed!"

Alex leaned against the door jamb. "I'm okay."

Rebecca was standing behind him, steadying him.

Gwen ran to him and hugged him tight.

"Shh, it's okay now. I'm fine."

Gwen sobbed and held on, shaking her head. "She hurt you. She has to suffer."

"No," Alex said. "I mean it, Gwen. She's human, she's scared, and she's obviously sick..."

"Paranoid Schizophrenic with bouts of Psychosis," Demona added.

"Yeah... what she said," Alex said.

"Hey! You fuckers better do that 'lobsterization' or whatever you called it," Lita yelled as she dropped to the floor of the cell. "'Cause if I get out of this fucking cage? I'll kill every one of you motherfuckers!"

Gwen spun and growled, "Oh, she's fucking dead!"

Alex put his arm around her waist and pulled her back. "No. Shh. Stop. We're not hurting her. That's all there is to it." He kissed the side of Gwen's neck. "Don't make me pull rank."

"You're not the boss of me," Gwen whispered.

"No," Alex whispered. "But, just this once? Let's pretend I am."

Gwen slumped back against him.

Alex looked at Belynda. "Can you get her out of there and put her on a table?"

Belynda cracked her knuckles. "With fucking pleasure."

"No!" Jason said and grabbed her hand. "That woman is dangerous. I'm not letting Belynda get anywhere near her."

Belynda looked at him in astonishment for a moment. Then she burst out laughing. "Papi, I really appreciate your concern, and I love you for it - but I could dribble that muppet like a basketball if I wanted."

"I'm not going to let you get hurt..."

A soft 'Pfft!' sound came from near the cage.

Everyone turned and looked.

Demona was holding a small gun with a little CO2 tank on the side.

In the cage, Lita looked down at her left boob - there was a small dart sticking in it just above her nipple. She blinked. "You fucking bitch," she said and then fell unconscious on the cell floor.

Demona blew imaginary smoke from the barrel of the tranquilizer gun. She looked around and smiled. "What? You forgetting it was little me who abducted her in the first place?"

***

Kim opened her eyes.

The rubber nurse was smiling at her. "How are you feeling, sweetie?"

"Mmmph," Kim groaned. The red rubber ball gag was back in her mouth.

Then she screamed.

She was strapped spread eagle on an X shaped frame suspended a couple of feet in the air. She was vertical.

Something was inside her.

She looked down.

A thick pink dildo mounted on a robotic arm was sticking a few inches inside her pussy. It vibrated and moved slowly in and out, in and out.

She struggled against the bonds, but all she managed to do was work the dildo deeper inside her.

She didn't recognize the room - it was obviously another part of the sub-basement she hadn't seen.

There was a soft whir, whir, whir sound coming from somewhere nearby.

She turned her head slightly and saw where it was coming from.

There were three booths along the back wall.

A woman was in each gray box. The first booth held a fortyish brunette with a dark tan. The second, a twenty-something platinum blonde, and the third a twenty-something brunette with tattoos.

The women all had enormous breasts.

Breast pumps were attached to their nipples, and a steady flow of white milk was flowing into the pumps - the source of the whirring sound.

"Don't mind them," Nurse Karen said as she worked on a tablet. "Early victims of the hucow formula - see it was supposed to be temporary, but the original formula was permanent for some people. Because of their genetics. Dr. Demona figured out the problem and fixed the formula, so it doesn't happen anymore. But, these poor things will be hucows forever - that is unless the doctor can figure out a cure. She just might. She's brilliant."

Karen put down the tablet and smiled. "Now, just to let you know what's going to happen to you?" She rubbed Kim's hair. "We're waiting on your mom to finish her conditioning - Gwen says Lorraine is going to be your mistress. Which is kind of sweet in a sick, twisted sort of way."

Kim felt a wave of revulsion - memories of what they had done on the floor upstairs came flooding back. She wanted to throw up.

"So, we have to wait until your mom comes in to find out how your other mods are going to go - I mean there's going to be some breast augmentation. You're practically flat chested and, man, does the Church like boobs." She hefted her own melons. "I have to admit: I love these funbags." She looked back at the tablet. "Other than that, there'll be slutifier to make you nice and horny - trust me, it's an experience. I could fuck a football team right now."

Kim cried behind the gag.

Karen rolled her eyes. "Oh, come on. It's fun. I'm serious. You think it's going to be terrible being a total slut, but it really isn't. Kind of liberating. And, then, of course, either Gwen or Lisa is going to do your brain mods. Hard to tell what your mom is going to want for you, but I think you can expect to be doing a lot more of that taboo show you put on upstairs - totally hot, by the way."

Kim screamed anew.

***

Lorraine wasn't sure when she actually woke up. Consciousness returned in phases.

The smell of the coffee helped.

She looked up to see Gwen sitting across the kitchen table from her. "Go ahead. Drink it. You could use the caffeine."

Lorraine looked around the farmhouse kitchen. "Where..." Her eyes grew wide. "My God! Where's Kim?"

"Safe. Downstairs. There's a very competent nurse with her." Gwen smiled.

Lorraine looked down at the steaming cup of coffee. She hesitated.

"Oh, for goodness sake, why does everyone believe I'm going to drug them? I don't have to drug people - well, most people anyway. Drink."

Lorraine picked up the cup and took a sip. It warmed her. She hadn't realized how cold she was.

"Was that the first time you had group sex?" Gwen asked.

"Yes. I..." Her eyes grew wide. Alex, Jason, Rebecca - she had made love to all of them! And...

Lorraine almost dropped the cup. "No. Oh, no... Oh, Jesus, what did I do?"

"Relax, Doctor."

"But.. I... Oh, God, I can never look at Kim again."

"Don't be silly. Of course you can. She belongs to you. Literally. I'm giving her to you as a present."

"You're... what!?"

"Your daughter doesn't have the intellect to be professional caste - in the New World Order, everyone will have their place. Kim's place will be on her back pleasuring anyone who wants her."

"How dare you! My daughter is not going to be some common whore!" Lorraine almost threw her coffee in Gwen's face.

"Temper temper, Doctor. You see the 'whore' label as something to be ashamed of. It isn't. Technically, I'm whore caste myself. Though, as a mind controller, I enjoy certain privileges your daughter will never share. She simply lacks the intelligence to be anything more than a slut," Gwen said without malice or sarcasm. "You on the other hand - I've discussed your case with my superiors. They are very interested in what you can bring to the table, Doctor."

"What I can bring to the table? Who the fuck are you people?"

Gwen smiled and explained.

***

After a great deal of coaxing, Alex had agreed to be sedated. Demona needed him to rest. He lay on his back sleeping on an operating table.

Beside him, Lita was strapped to table two.

Demona rubbed her long, stringy hair. "Poor thing. You don't even take care of yourself." She looked up at the ceiling. "Slutz-Net?"

"Online," the disembodied voice answered.

"Subject Lita - begin brain conditioning. Alleviate the Schizophrenia and eliminate Psychotic behavior - leave her intact as much as possible beyond that."

"Acknowledged."

Ceiling tiles slid open above the operating table.

Two robotic arms descended, each with long thin golden needles mounted in gun-like devices.

The arms moved in a blur of motion.

Fat Guy and Bicycle Man were shackled together on the floor and they cried out behind their gags - the robot arms were driving the golden needles into Lita's skull with a crunching sound, buzzing, and then withdrawing them at lightning speed.

Demona looked down at their terrified expressions. "Take it easy - we're curing her mental illnesses. It looks a lot worse than it is."

A third arm dropped down and placed a virtual reality headset on Lita's face.

"There. She'll cook for awhile." Demona looked down at the two men and winked. "I'll deal with you two later."

Rebecca was watching nearby.

Demona walked over and took her hand. "Your turn, babe."

"Huh?" Rebecca looked confused. "I'm already one of you."

Demona led her toward table three. "Yes, well, I have a little something for you. Something the brainiacs down in Havana dreamed up... and then fucked up, and then I fixed."

"Uhh," she looked around nervously. "Where's Gwen?"

Demona laughed. "Doing a brain fuck. Relax, I'm not giving you two extra tits or anything. Have a seat."

"I really think I should talk to my wife first."

"Dang, you pussy whipped slut - do you only do what Gwen says?"

"Well, no, it's just..." She let herself be put on the table.

"She knows what I'm going to do. Trust me, you'll love it."

The IV went in Rebecca's arm before she even knew what was happening. "I... wait... Demona... I don't want..."

Demona rubbed the woman's forehead. "Hey, we have to do this. Gwen and the Church have plans for you. Sometimes we have to do things we don't like - not often, but sometimes. Trust me, this won't hurt and you're going to love the affect."

Rebecca gasped as the straps went around her wrists and ankles. "Wait! Why are you..." Her voice trailed off as the Propofol hit her vein.

***

"Well," Gwen asked Lorraine in the kitchen. "What do you think?"

Lorraine stared straight ahead. "I... I can't do this."

"Yes. You can, and you will."

"She's my daughter!" Lorraine cried.

"Think about what her life is going to be, Lorraine. Mediocrity followed by servitude. If you could see the street in Havana right now, Lorraine, you'd be thanking me for letting you save her."

"As my sex slave! How is that saving her, for fuck's sake!?"

"Street Whores are seven feet tall in their heels. J cup breasts. They walk the street eighteen hours a day, fucking anyone who wants them. They carry bottles of Cunt Clean, so they can douche out their twats between johns. That will be her life, every day, forever - not just a few years, a thousand years, maybe a million. Covered in pornographic tattoos - advertising their specialties." Gwen leaned across the table. "Versus being your property. You can take care of her, watch over her. You'll choose who she fucks - you can save her."

"You're..."

"Monsters? Yes, I know," Gwen said and rolled her eyes. "You know how many times I have this conversation, Lorraine?"

Lorraine slumped forward with her arms stretched out on the table.

Gwen held her hands.

She didn't pull away.

Gwen smiled. "You see, don't you? If it wasn't for Kim, you'd accept my offer, wouldn't you?"

Lorraine closed her eyes and drew in a deep breath. "Yes. Goddamn you. But, that's my choice - you aren't giving Kim a choice."

"No. You have that. You're dozens of IQ points smarter than she is, and you know it."

Lorraine pursed her lips. "What about my other children?"

Gwen leaned back. "They will be left alone - the Church only takes adults. Until they are eighteen, they will be safe. Protected, even. They are preparing boarding schools in the Swiss Alps - the last generation of humans will be educated there until they are of age."

"And then what?"

Gwen shrugged. "Some will be free to decide. Others will not have a choice. It will depend on them."

"I want guarantees. I want my other children to be, what is it? Professional caste?"

Gwen raised an eyebrow. "Bargaining? Really? I've extended a courtesy to you thus far, but you want more?"

"Yes. You want me to go along willingly? I want all my children to be with me."

Gwen smiled. "As slaves?"

Lorraine swallowed. "Yes. At least I can protect them."

Gwen leaned back and steepled her fingers. "They would have to remain with their father and away from you until they are of age."

"Fine."

Gwen licked her lips. "You do understand, I can make you accept my original offer - I don't have to agree to this."

"Yes, you do. You want me to choose this. I don't know why you want it to be my choice, but you do. So, that's my bargain. Otherwise, just rip open my brain or whatever you do."